Endless Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mommy." I gasped, amazed by the damp lush flesh of Sharon's cunt.

Sharon locked up in shock, clenching her fists while stroking my back and ass. "Oh fuuuuuuuuuck yea, baby!!"

Wow, I liked seeing that untamed reaction. It was like I set a raging beast loose. The veins and muscles in her neck swelled as she held her breath while clenching her teeth. All of that mixed in with the thin sheen of perspiration on her face made me even more proud that I was sharing this timeless act with her.

"Oh fuck your mother hard, baby. " Sharon hissed. "You know how I want it, don't you?"

"I always have." I retorted, picking up the tempo as our bodies began slapping together, echoing throughout the room in a glorious concerto of the purest sense.

This role-play got the better of me, although I didn't quite understand it, I was willing to go along with it to get Sharon excited. Watching her eyes get blood red with unconstrained urgency took my breath away. I had never made any of the few girls I had slept with do this; reaching such an emotional climax within seconds of merely mentioning the word "mother" to our lovemaking. I gulped back my shock, revering the magnificent sounds of our flesh smacking together... all five of my senses were on sordid overload, and it was just a matter of time before my seed would be spilt. The thought of Sharon making me cumm was mind boggling to even grasp, let alone realize.

Both my hands now gripped her glossy thighs while we sloppily kissed and tongued each other's chins, jaws, and faces. I muttered "Mother" a few times as Sharon lingered in her state of sheer ecstasy. My glazed cock pistoned in and out... in and out again and again with insatiable gusto. Our symmetrical rhythm shifted to a faster pace, as it was clear how Sharon wanted this. I lapped away at the salty sweat on the nape of her neck, reminding myself of all the years I stared at her mystical neckline... sometimes being the only skin I would see of hers for years. That memory alone was enough to fuel my dreams and fantasies... now I was lapping at it like a primitive animal in heat.

"Can't believe... how... good you feel." Sharon cried, her voice wavering with each violent thrust.

"Gonna cumm, mommy." I warned, carelessly gnawing her ear lobe.

"Don't pull out," she commanded. "Don't you DARE pull out of me."

God almighty, and to think all I ever heard before was girls telling me not to cumm inside them or get all freaked out by my orgasm. This one, shared with a woman of experience and grace, was giving me permission, actually TELLING me not to pull out. This time, no fear or guilt would be tagged to a magnificent orgasm... only pure raw need, just as it should be.

Casting aside those fears, I really tore into Sharon. Lifting myself to my knees, I clung to those caramel thighs I dearly loved and bore down into her like a mad man. Her words kept echoing in my mind, all in her tone of assertive necessity; "Don't you DARE pull out of me."

The way she said, "Dare"... the scolding, yet demanding inflection in her voice made me almost cry.

Watching those big honeyed breasts wave back and forth, staring into her loving eyes sent me over the edge. I passed the point of no return and knew that Sharon's pussy would soon be welcoming the sperm of her biggest aficionado since he was five years old. Reminding myself of that fact did it... violent spasms began their massacre on my flesh, ripping me in half as resplendent orgasm took hold.

Screaming out "Sharon... Mommy... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I locked up, paralyzed by the insanity of that blistering ecstasy of cumming inside a woman for the first time in my life. Sharon's legs wrapped around me, hooking her ankles behind my ass as her back lifted, putting her weight on her head with her hands clawing her lengthy tasseled hair, crying out in splintering magnificence. Sharon writhed below me as I think she too was cumming... her waist and stomach spasmed countless times as I did my best to keep my hold, now cupping her big sweet ass. Her eyes rolled back in her head as a long moan of an unearthly whine, groan and roar mixed together as Sharon's back relaxed... then bowed again, rupturing from her own orgasm. I must have been pouring gallons on boiling hot sperm into her because I was still cumming. Having never cumm inside a woman, I had to admit that it was the experience of a lifetime. Embracing my inner animal, I reached up with my right hand to grasp her neck, bringing her open mouth to mine for a blistering kiss to ultimately seal the deal.

Sharon's primitive moans were muffled as my tongue openly swam in her mouth, still thrashing in and out of her. Her teeth came down on it before anchoring her legs deep into my flesh once more. I could tell she didn't want me leaving anytime soon, and I wasn't about to protest. Hell, if I could, I'd spend the rest of my natural life inside this angelic woman of purity and elegance... a woman who actually wanted my seed inside her.

A few moments passed as our collective climaxes subsided. In the midst of our kiss, Sharon muttered "Stay inside me." I nodded yes, and kissed her again as I swam in the ocean of our shared and just realized passion.

"They say the first minutes after a man cumms is when he's the most honest," She whispered, kissing my shoulder. "That you can tell if he regrets it or not."

I responded by propping myself up on my elbows to gaze into her infinite eyes, still tucked all the way inside her. Stroking back the few strands of sweat soaked hair from her brow, I took in the gleaming "afterglow" of our lovemaking, admiring her lush beauty and rumpled appearance after sex.

One last shudder of orgasm rocked me as I balked.

"Oh my God," Sharon lowly replied. "You really do love me, don't you?"

I nodded yes before resting my forehead to hers. I did love her, nevertheless enamored by the surreal fact that I had just fucked the living shit out of a woman so beautiful.

"Oooh baby," Sharon gasped, quickly embracing me as her voice cracked. "I thought maybe you just wanted to see what it was like, then leave."

"No, no, no." I reassured her with a flurry of delicate kisses. "You just have no idea how many years I've dreamed of you like this."

Sharon pressed her mouth to mine as she motioned for us to roll over; getting on top while my cock was still safely tucked deep inside. We made out for some time as I got the opportunity to really feel every square inch of Sharon's succulent body. On her knees and hunched over allowed me full access to that buxom ass, all rounded out and slightly tight. My hands explored every square inch of her sweeping cheeks, tracing the deep warm cleave separating those two taut pumpkins of pure ripe ass.

Sharon and I made love three more times, and at sunrise the next morning, we were side by side, watching the sunrise in each other's loving arms. It had been a blessed night of obtained fantasies and newly discovered love. The effects of alcohol were long gone as reality set in for us to contend with... what to do next. Sharon let me rest my head between her buxom chest as I drifted off to sleep, happier than I had ever been in my short eighteen years. I felt loved, and not at all guilty or regretful in the least bit.

Around 5pm that day, I awoke by myself in Sharon's bed, flat on my stomach and still nude. Dazed by where I was, I thought that perhaps what took place was just another dream. Climbing out of bed, I quickly dressed to find no one in the house. It took me a few minutes to search, and was sad to find that Sharon had obviously left. I stayed for a couple of hours before realizing she wasn't coming back, so I grabbed my coat and walked out. I couldn't understand what had happened, and why Sharon didn't even leave me at least a note.

I got home that day to the usual bullshit of my mom's bad mood, wondering where I was and why. Ignoring her as I made my way to the shower, all I could think about was if I had done something to upset or provoke Sharon. I just couldn't understand this sudden turn of events.

That day evolved into two, developing into a week and into a month of no contact with Sharon whatsoever. I became infatuated with her, contending with the loss of her son and the gain of his mother as a lover. It was a mixed period of confusion, frustration, and anger over the whole thing. All I wanted to know was if I had done anything wrong. I went by her house, drove by her job, and called and called... never an answer or anything. One day, I finally asked the receptionist who answered the phone if Sharon was there, and she told me that she had taken a leave of absence, and was in Florida. (Mind you, this was in the last 80's when privacy wasn't that big of a deal.) Apparently, she had left the day after we made love, and hadn't been seen since.

The confusion just got worse, and I was beside myself. Thankfully, the memories of our lovemaking were still intact, and provided me so many wonderful orgasms night after night. I would envision Sharon on her knees, letting me take her from behind... her ass all bowed and hurling back at me as I pounded her... another was me as a kid, seeing her for the first time and us fucking each other then. God, there were so many intense fantasies I still had yet to fulfill with her, and I felt robbed of what we could have had.

Maybe if I has acted sooner...

Flash forward to early April, almost seven weeks later, and I had reluctantly gone back to my psychotic girlfriend. Prom was just around the corner as was graduation, both of which seemed like empty victories without my best friend and his mother to help celebrate them with. My nightly drives past Sharon's empty house eventually stopped as did my calls and trips past her job to see if her car had by any slight chance had returned. Her disappearance began to seem as senseless as her son's death... empty and without any clear reason.

Then, out of the clear blue, two days before my senior prom, I go up to my locker to find a sealed envelope taped to the door. It had my first initial written on it; "C" with a series of XOXO's below. Opening it up, I found a handwritten note in clear, elegant handwriting: "If you're interested in taking an old lady to your prom, I have the perfect dress. I'll be at the Pointe at 7 tonight if you want to talk about it. Love, Sharon."

My heart nearly exploded there at my locker. It was only 11am, and it seemed like an eternity until 7pm. Finally after weeks of no contact and only my jerk offs to keep Sharon's memory alive, here she was putting love notes on my locker door like some high school chick. Stuffing the envelope in my back pocket, I somehow made it through the rest of the day with an extra kick in my step and a much bigger smile than before.

Finally at 7 that night, I parked my car out by the Pointe (a favorite scenic lookout place in my hometown), and walked to the clearing that overlooked the beautiful river valley below. There, sitting alone at an isolated park bench was Sharon. Her hair was more blonde and longer, looking absolutely fantastic. She turned to see me, greeting me with a smile as she stood to embrace me. Taking her into my arms felt like a thousand victories of the greatest war ever waged. She had dropped a few pounds too, and looked and smelled absolutely wonderful. Her skin was much darker too, an indication that she had been in the sun for many long hours. Both of us were clearly moved by the romantic reunion.

I couldn't even begin to attack her for abandoning me. I knew she needed some time to heal her wounds and time to make sure we didn't rush into anything.

"I'm so sorry, Christopher." She started as I heard her emotions seep through her voice.

"Its okay, you're here now." I replied. "I love you so much, Sharon."

"Oooooooooooh baby," she answered. "I love you too. I love you too, my son."

I sighed, welcoming her lush body back in the arms of the man she just confessed to loving. Slightly confused by the mother/son reference, I was by this point, careless about what she said, as long as she said she loved me, nothing else mattered.

"I just needed time, baby." She said as we kissed each other in hurried gestures of happy affection. "I needed to make sure I was the woman you deserved."

"You are, Sharon." I lovingly replied. "You're all I want in life. I want to be with you."

Sharon let out a long sigh, as if a lifetime of joy had suddenly been bestowed upon her. I put my arms around the small of her waist, and picked her up, twirling her around in pure bliss. I loved this woman, and wanted her no matter what agony or pain I had to endure. In showing her my gratitude, I pressed my mouth to hers in a suggestive, forceful way, running my hands through her (now) golden tresses.

"Do you want me?" she bid in her primal guttural tone in my ear.

"God yes." I sighed in aroused relief.

"Say it," she replied with a long deep kiss. "Tell me you want to make love to your mother."

"I want to make love to my mother." I effortlessly voiced, caressing her jaw, running my open palms back around her head for another kiss.

Sharon shuddered, almost losing her footing right there in my embrace. She growled "Oooooooooooooooh God." with a long sensual gasp before kissing her mouth to mine once more.

"Right here?" she begged.

"Anywhere for you." I breathlessly confessed.

Taking my hand in hers, Sharon led me to some nearby underbrush a few feet away. Knowing that I would finally be inside her again made my heart soar beyond all known reality, back inside the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I couldn't believe the prowess Sharon was exhibiting. Here she was, guiding a young man to the woods to just to fuck, plain and simple. It seemed so appropriate to do since I felt so daring and primitive when I thought about making love to her, so it seemed ideal to take Sharon in the open air. Walking in front of me, Sharon gave me a remarkable view of her full backside, all tight and snug in a black miniskirt she had on. It was the same big ripened ass I had gazed at for so many years, now sheared in that tight fabric, something more risqué than her usual ultra-conservative attire. I had to admire the chock-full, spherical shape of those cheeks. Not flat or boring like some women her age, still full of vigor and promise.

? Reaching a small clearing inside the underbrush, Sharon turned to me as our fingers forcefully tangled together. It felt wonderful to finally be in her proximity at long last... to finally see her eyes once more, to relish her sensual intensity. She brought out so much within... a deeper sense of being, a higher purpose in intimacy. With Sharon, there was more to it than just saying I bagged her. I wanted to somehow mark her forever, to make her all mine. I wanted to do something to her to make sure she would be mine permanently.

Tightening her grip on mine, Sharon bit her lower lip as a sly grin graced her face.

"I thought about you fucking me the whole time in Florida." She uttered under her breath. "How good it felt when you came inside me."

With commanding fervor, I brought her arms down by her side as I lunged for her lips, drawing in a long kiss before she backed away, still wanting to cast her intoxicating spell.

"I love knowing I can make a stud like you cumm." She added. "I just wish we could have done this sooner."

"Be my prom date, like you wrote in the note," I hissed between the wet slurps of our tongues and lips. "Wanna show the world you're mine."

"Yea?" she came back, putting all of her weight against me. "Show everyone you can score the old ladies?"

"More than that," I replied. "More, Sharon, more."

"Oooooooooooooooooh Christopher." She cooed as she lifted her right leg up to brace against my thigh.

My hands inherently ascended to her big sweet ass, sneaking below her skirt to stroke her lush velvety cheeks. The tactile reality of her soft buxom flesh stoked the flames of my being; turning Sharon around as both my palms bore down on her ass. Hoisting her body in my arms, Sharon swept up to wrap her legs around my waist in a quick fluid gesture while our mouths preserved our loving kiss. I felt rescued by Sharon's acts, erasing the months spent apart. Savoring this woman's saliva, her tongue glided within my mouth, curling and slithering about. Pulling out my tucked in shirt, Sharon really got into it. Setting her back down, I forced the jacket off her shoulders, carelessly tossing it away as I then attacked her blouse, nearly ripping from off her chest.

"Oh fuck." She uttered with her lips meshed to mine.

Without warning, Sharon fell to her knees while loosening my belt. I knew what was hopefully coming, standing still for what I prayed she would do next... suck my boiling cock. My jeans and briefs had never come off faster, and it seemed that within a flash, my stone hard cock had disappeared into her mouth.

My entire body buckled before crying out in agonizing joy. There's nothing better than that initial sensation of a hot wet mouth on your cock, and knowing Sharon was suckling from it made it that more special. I couldn't believe how ravenous she was, acting like a starved animal in the wild feeding on essential nourishment. Looking down, all I saw was her lovely blonde hair pressed to my groin. Closing my eyes, I had to reassure myself that this was Sharon, the mother of my best friend. This wasn't a fantasy or dream... this was incredibly real.

Before Sharon, most of my girlfriends sucked my cock as if it was a chore or bothersome. Not with Sharon... she clearly loved this act, and did all she could to ingest my thick rod down her throat. I felt her dripping tongue roll about, caressing the underside of my shaft, thrashing about repeatedly. My eyes bulged from my skull as I held my breath... that blew my mind. No one had ever done this to me, and it was beyond all pleasure I had ever experienced.

My fingertips fondled her head as her low crude moans rumbled throughout my crotch. I pulled back her soft auburn tresses to see her caved in cheeks and her dripping lips circled at the base of my cock, twitching and spindling to get more of my cock inside. I had never seen anything quite like it.

"God, this is so beautiful," I managed to whimper. "Look at you... look at this."

I fought back the scream that was fighting to breakout. Instead, I cried out a soft, gurgling moan. Sharon's sleek tongue licked the swollen head of my penis, poking and probing at the hole in its tip before twirling around my sensitive tip. She didn't take more than the head into her mouth as she gently sucked on it and began to slowly, yet lovingly pump her hand up and down my thick shaft.

"This is Sharon sucking my cock." I reminded myself, recalling all the years of watching, inspecting, and scrutinizing her fantastic buxom flesh.

I began bucking; losing my footing as Sharon's hands forcefully clutched my torso and ass to keep me place. The realization was too much to endure... this woman, this angel and vixen of sexuality was finally where I wanted her for so long. A series of slow sideways laps on the underside of my cock brought that reality home once more. To hear her cocksucking slurps fuse with her low untamed groans mad me light-headed. I clinched her skull as she lovingly summoned the seed from the deepest regions of my testicles.

I gave up, letting my orgasm ascend to its beautiful crest. I thrust against her face like a crazed demon, lunging and crying her name over and over. Looking down one last time, I saw nothing but her nose pressed to my pubes... my cock had vanished, and that's when I screamed my shock and disbelief out for the entire world to hear. Sharon didn't budge, and knowing she was going to swallow my sperm made my orgasm that more sensual.