Endless Night Pleasures

Story Info
Passion consumes the night between two lovers.
1k words
3.81
8k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers

I looked all of eternity and back for you only to have you find me first. The moment our eyes locked in the most unexpected moment, I just knew then that life would never be the same. How was to know that to say hello would be the start of something so beautiful? For I have found the one that touched my soul in ways no one else ever could. For you are my life, my love, my always and forever.

After two years, I remember like it was yesterday and how I was right. Life has changed in ways I can't comprehend all because of what I have found with you. You are the keeper of my heart and know me through and through. You have my body and my soul. You leave me wanting more.

Yes, the last two years have been wonderful and amazing. I am so thankful to have you with me. Each day and every night that you are with me. To say that I love you does not justify how I feel. For I have found forever the moment you looked my way. You make my heart wanting more as I need you, I want you in every way. For you are everything to me.

......

As I laid down to sleep for the night, I felt a sense of peace and calmness surrounding me, embracing me. I was at peace and relaxed when then I just knew you were there. Then I felt it, the kiss on my cheek as you lingered and kissed me time and again. I wrapped my arms around your neck and welcomed you closer to me. Then I turned my head ever so slightly so that your lips met mine.

In that moment, everything was gone. The focus was on you and I as we got lost in the moment. The pleasure of your kiss made me want more and there we were, just laying there with you on top of me enjoying the moment, the tender caress and passion between us. I feel your touch against my skin and I crave more. I can feel your fingers as they search and touch my body but it was your lips against mine that ignited the flame. The passion kept building and intensified as I spread my legs to welcome you to my most private area. Without hesitation, I could feel you become part of me as the desire within continued to burn raw and hard. I ran my fingers through your hair with one hand and reached down to touch your lower back with the other. We continued to kiss as if the moment would never come again. The hunger for more raged as my head swirled from the intensity of the moment. As all I could feel was the beautiful surrender of the moment between us. How easily you thrust yourself inside me as we danced on the mountains of pleasure. Your body tense to the touch as the intense rupture of pleasure transcends us to another place. A place where we only go to expel the raw emotion and sexual wantonness of the other. The moment fades into distant memory as we drift back to present time and space. Yet I still feel your legs entwined with mine as we lay relaxed until sleep takes over us both. Only the sweetness of the moment remains as I dream. Tender thoughts remain as we met again to become one from the ever sweet and raw passion existing within us both.

As I drift to sleep nuzzled against your skin, I felt safe here in your arms. I could here your heart beating against my ear. It is hear that I remain quite happy just listening and focusing on nothing else. Sleep gradually takes over only to woken to movement in the bed. I thought I was dreaming as I felt a hand cup my breast. As I gradually come out of the slumber of sleep, I feel a tug at my nipple as it becomes hard between your teeth. The pleasure from it pulses through me down my spine and to the core of my womanhood. I moan from the feeling you bring to me and brush my fingers in your hair. Harder and harder you tug at one nipple then the other as passion builds up quickly making me wet and swollen from wanting you inside me once again. I separate my legs making access much easier for you as I feel your fingers as they glide over my skin down towards my very swollen slit. It is here where you gingerly enter one finger than another into my pussy. I gasp from the overwhelming pleasure coming from my G spot being repeatedly rubbed from within. My body naturally tenses from the intense feeling as my muscles naturally contract around your fingers. Then as quickly as the moment built up, your fingers were gone only to be replaced by your hard penis. It was easy to slide inside as I am wet and full from longing. One thrust then another as I feel the exquisite pleasure easily build up again. We ride in unison as our bodies tense up focusing on the intense pleasure of the moment. Then I feel you shudder inside me as a quick moan escapes your mouth as climax consumes you first then I. We collapse once again into each other arm's as our bodies relax from the intense organism that consumed us both.

In the darkness of night, I am safe in your arms. My lover, the keeper of my heart beside me, laying peacefully up against my skin. How I love spending these passionate nights with you my love. The intensity felt from making love with you I yearn and crave from my loins. I ravish the thought of the next time we will explore the pleasures of the night. Maybe I will wake you next and lick your shaft until you come in my mouth. For every time it is different and leaving me wanting much more. What will the next time bring? Yes, what will it be? Afterall, the night is still young.

MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers