Endless Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding her tongue from between soft, moist lips, she dabs at the tip of his protruding cock, tasting the sticky tang of precum as it dribbles from the slit. His weight settles upon the delicate curve of her collar bones, forcing her to take short gasps of air as she licks over the silky soft, swollen head. Tiring of her play at timidity, he reaches down, fingers grabbing at her jaw, forcing it wide open as ass cheeks flex, sending the full length of arousal down her throat. A lethal whisper reaches her as she lies gagging around the girth of the cock impaling her mouth, "Bite it and you will feel my pain long after I do."

Her full lips wrap around his rigid staff, terror hazing her gaze to the colour of dawn. Slowly, his hips start a slow pumping motion, pulling each inch from her mouth until just the head lies on her lips then gliding across her tongue, the bulbous end forcing throat muscles to open once more. Tears shimmer like liquid crystal on her cheeks, dripping sideways to spill on the pillow beneath her head. Satisfied that she will suckle his cock how he wishes, fingers loosen on her jaw, their bruised imprint remaining to taunt her for days later. Arching her neck at an odd angle to look up at him, she meets his gaze, seeing the fire lick its own flame through the hazel orbs. As she runs her tongue up and down the length of his swollen cock as she sucks, the soft hissing sound escaping between his gritted teeth reaches her.

A shaft of pleasure knifes through her tummy as she witnesses what her mouth does to his senses. Giving up the fight, for the moment, she tightens her lips around his cock, cheeks hollowing with the deep suction. Lewd noises fill the chamber as her mouth pops off the twitching head, then slurps as she sucks the shaft back into her throat. Pouted lips curve into a soft smile as she hears his groans of wicked arousal, only wishing that her hands were free to stroke rounded nails over his balls, grip his ass cheeks in smooth palms.

The pulling of his cock from her mouth in a sudden movement leaves her feeling strangely bereft. He rolls off her body, leaning in to brush his lips over her neck, teeth scraping at the translucent flesh, causing her body to quiver with new sensations. The soft, firm lips move down, bestowing little kisses over the bruises marring her collarbones, then up, to where they mark her jaw. Mouth pressing against her right nipple, he flicks his tongue out to lap at it with firm strokes. The softest moan trembles on her lips as he starts to suck at the swollen nub, her wrists yank at the leather thongs binding each, aching to clutch his head, hold it close, as he turns his attention to her left nipple. Her back arches, lifting hips a fraction of an inch off the bed before the leather confining her ankles pulls her back into place.

His tongue moves lower, laving at the indentation of her ribs, over the slope of her belly, to bite cruelly into each hip bone in turn. Her fingers dig into the soft flesh of her palms as pain rockets through her once more, this time blending with the pleasure coursing within. Soft whimpers flow as teeth snap down, mimicking his, to sink into the lush fullness of her lower lip. . Harsh pants flutter her ribcage as his face nuzzles between her thighs, tongue pressing in to taste her pleasure. Two fingers spread her, the touch rough as he forces her clit free of its protective sheath. Once more his head dips low, tongue flicking over it, feeling the beat of her heart as it pounds like the surf of the ocean below them. Smiling into the soft lips of her pussy as he hears the begging start, knowing just where to touch, stroke and nibble to send her spinning out of control. Her wrists and ankles yank to no avail within the biting restraints as aching arousal sends her ever higher, towards some whirling abyss of mindless pleasure.

Easing himself from between her legs, he teases her tummy with light kisses, whispering, "Do you want my cock, slut? Do you want me to ease the ache for you? Do you need me to take you over the edge, into the unknown, where there is nothing left but me, you, and this?"

Struggling to rise back to the surface of reality, swim through the pleasure drowning her with wanton desire, she looks down into his eyes, seeing the victory flash with finality within them. Humiliation turns her skin a soft rose, overlapping the natural bronze colour as she comes to the full realization that since the first moment, something inside her screamed with silent need for this. Her whiskey smooth voice reaches him, trembling over each word, "Yes, please, please take me, fuck me, rape me, use me however you wish, just push me so hard there is no beginning and no end."

A low growl rumbles from his throat as hands steal back to untie the leather thongs at her ankles, wrenching them up till silken thighs press against her tummy and ribs, his hands making quick work of tying them against her wrists. Splayed like the slut she is for him, her cunt open for his pleasure, he leans down over her, teeth snapping together to pierce the quivering lower lip of her mouth, until pearls of blood slide down her chin. A retched cry of pain is stifled by the bite as he whispers.. "Yes, please, please take me, fuck me, rape me, use me however you wish, just push me so hard there is no beginning and no end…. What??"

Whimpering into the warmth of his mouth, "Master!! Master!! Please, I beg you!!" A husky laugh flows over her face as his teeth release the bruised and bloody flesh of her lip. With one strong, sure thrust he sheathes his cock inside her, his hips plunging, rocking, corkscrewing the rigid length in and out of the slick, clutching walls of her pussy. His tongue mimics the motions of his cock, as he fucks her mouth, burying the scream of pleasure she gives at being filled with him. Both strong hands come up, gripping her bound ankles for added leverage as he fucks her fast, hard, and brutally.

Her mind loses its grip on reality as the pain and pleasure of his fucking sends her spinning into space. The screams tearing from her throat are an incoherent babble of climax the only recognizable word being "Master!!!" as it's shouted from raw depths. Her soaked slit clenches around his buried cock, milking at it with each spasm of orgasm, the lewd noises of their coupling mingling with the begging screams of the slut under him. Pressing down into her soft, pliant body, he sucks her tongue deep into the recesses of his mouth, as thick ropes of cum spray in hot jets against her core. Falling into a heap over her battered body, gasping for breath, his mouth nuzzles at her neck.

His sinewy arms reach above their heads, fingers working with the knotted leather to set her wrists and ankles free. A soft groan whispers over his ear as blood rushes back into strained limbs, her hands curling at his shoulders, legs wrapping about his hips. She draws in shallow breaths of air, as the weight of him presses her deep into the tangled covers. He rolls over gracefully, dragging her with to rest atop his damp body, lips brushing over the swollen curve of her pout. His voice ragged as he says "Clean our cum off of my cock with your mouth kitten."

Nodding gently, she slides her body down his, curls spreading golden rays over his thighs. Refusing to release her gaze, he watches as her bruised lips part, mouth opening to take the girth of him inside wet heat. Her lips press at the base, drawing up slowly, the flavor of their combined pleasure coating her tongue. Suckling at him with slow movements she cleans every trace of cum from his cock, leaving it soft and pliable within her mouth.

His fingers tangle in the mess of curls, tugging her up by their length until pain throbs in her skull. Unwinding from the strands, he curls arms about her, tucking her head into his shoulder to rest. Like shifting sands the hours pass slowly by as he watches her sleep beside him, curled within the fluffy covers like a small kitten. His fingers trace over the bruises marking her here and there, as a slow smile tilts his mouth. Rolling onto her back as she stretches, a soft purrrr sounds as she sleeps. Slowly he eases the crisp sheets down her body exposing her breasts and tummy.

His firm leg lifts, to glide over her body, fastening her hips to the bed, left arm pressing into her narrow ribcage, locking her into place as she sleeps. He positions his right hand over her tummy, hazel orbs focusing on the translucent flesh of her neck. His head swoops down, mouth parting to sink his teeth in, suckling hard, marking it purple as he bruises her once more. A soft scream rends the air, her body trying to writhe from under his firm hold. Pressing soft kisses to the smudge of darkness, he soothes her.

Shuddering cries, screams, moans and whimpers of pleasure, and begging "Master please" follow down the path of the many that came before as the endless hours of night blend into dawn.

12