Endurance Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds, he could no longer kiss her and was moaning as she held his head between her arms. Ms. D. fought back against his motions and held his head still for a few minutes. Forcing him to remain in one position, she kissed him passionately as she rode him harder and faster, her sex ramming down onto him.

“Come for me, my pet, come for me now,” she whispered into his ear between kisses.

Her aggressive, commanding thrusts against him caused him to grab her back tightly as he felt his climax near.

“Come for me, empty your balls inside me, I want to feel your cock throb inside of me with come,” she whispered louder as her powerful thrusting caused the entire bed to shake and both of them to bounce as she impacted against him.

“Uhhhh….,” he moaned and exploded inside of her.

He climaxed for what felt like an eternity because time seemed to stand still. The long deprivation combined with her expert teasing caused an incredible amount of tension to build within him. He exploded and released a torrent of semen that never seemed to end. All the while, she continued to thrust against him hard and fast. After about thirty seconds, he was spent.

Ms. D. slowed down slightly and asked, “Is that it? Has my pet come for me?”

She thrust her hips slower, but still forcefully over his shaft.

“Ohhhh,” he moaned.

“Answer me,” she demanded of him.

Ms. D. knew he had climaxed, but continued to ride his sensitive manhood. Her toy no longer knew where he was, but only felt her hot wetness surrounding his now beyond sensitive shaft. His arms fell limp to his sides as she began breathing heavily near his ear.

“You didn’t think I would fuck you and not come, did you?” Ms. D. said. “It would be rude to leave your mistress’ pussy unsatisfied.”

She rode him faster, although he was beyond climaxing again so soon. He did remain hard, however, because her hot and strong sex could not be denied. As her pace increased, she leaned up slightly and pressed her thumbs against his nipples, adding sensation to his pleasurable agony. Her wetness soon covered his testicles and her clit became hard as she rubbed it against him. Ms. D.’s tightness on his sensitive shaft caused him to moan loudly and flinch, trying to instinctually to move away. She did not care, but was only excited further by his futile efforts. Reaching down to her sides, she found his hands, pressed her palms against his and brought his arms upward, as if she was going to do push-ups while pressing against his hands. As her powerful muscles thrust against him, the bed began to creak and bounce even more. Her large breasts ground into him. He could feel their softness meld against his chest and her hard nipples point into him. Pressing her palms strongly against his, she inserted her fingers between his and squeezed him tightly. She pressed her full weight against them. Her face was now brought closer to his and he could feel her hot breath on his while she looked into his eyes intently. She licked his cheek, smiled wickedly and then came to a thunderous orgasm, slamming hard against him and rocking the bed.

Her climax drenched his manhood, testicles, and the bed sheet thoroughly. As her orgasm flew through her, she grasped his hands tightly and pressed her sex against him. He thrust hard into her to return the favor, which caused her to open her eyes and thrust even harder back.

After her moaning finally stopped, she lay against his chest, feeling his testicles against her ass. He felt her weight upon him and her hot breath on his face. Their accelerated breathing slowly subsided. After a few moments, the phone rang. Ms. D. reached over to the side of the bed and picked it up. It was a wireless phone.

“Hello.”

“Yes, hi!”

“No, you didn’t interrupt anything too important.” She sat up and continued to straddle him. By now, the physiological limits that had prevented him from becoming hard again immediately had passed and he was feeling his hardness increase inside of her.

“Uh, huh, that’s good. How are you doing?”

“I’ve been keeping busy.” He couldn’t hear what the other party was saying.

“Yes, he’s been performing admirably.” She leaned back slightly and twirled her hair around her finger as she talked. Ms. D’s finger occasionally would stray to her nipple and she would trace circles around it making it hard.

“Oh, no, he’s taken everything I’ve given him and still seems able. I don’t think that would be a problem.” Ms. D. rocked her hips back and forth, causing sensation to fly through his body.

She reached behind her with one hand and grabbed his testicles to prevent him from moving. She squeezed them firmly while listening to the phone.

“How many?” Ms. D. ran her finger nail against his testicles and used it to trace designs into him.

“Oh, that will be just fine. Um, give me about an hour to prepare.” Her hand went back to fondling her breasts.

“Ok, talk to you then.” Ms. D. hung up the phone.

“Well, my pet,” she said to him, “It seems that I will be having some company shortly, so you must be presentable.”

With that, she got off his rising manhood and stepped off the bed. Going into her closet, Ms. D. took out a white bathrobe and put it on. Like everything else she wore, it accentuated her large breasts and shapely hips. She next moved to the bed and undid the straps on his ankles.

“Get up and follow me to the shower,” she instructed.

He stood up and began to follow her to the door.

“No, wait.” He stopped.

She reached for his boxer shorts that were drenched with her ejaculation. She pulled them down off of him with one quick motion and then he stepped out of them. He was completely naked. His manhood pointed straight at her.

“Now follow me,” she said as she smiled revealing her teeth.

He followed Ms. D. down the hallway. It was decorated with white tiling and occasionally a painting, a table, and a chair. Her high heels made clicking sounds on the floor that contrasted with his muted, barefoot foot-falls. She opened one of the doors and directed him inside.

He found himself in a large bathroom. It had a white sink, large bath tub, and large shower, all decorated with white and pink tiles. Pink soap, shampoo bottles, and other related items were in the shower, but curiously it had neither a door not curtain. A soft white rug was on the floor in front of it.

Ms. D. reached into the shower and turned on the water. Hot water poured out of the showerhead and began to fill the room with humidity.

“Step inside and clean yourself,” she commanded as he obeyed.

As he walked into the shower and began lathering himself with soap, she remained a few feet from him, watching him shower. She folded her arms and stared at him, scrutinizing his every movement. Soon the temperature level in the bathroom rose and she undid her robe, exposing her large breasts. Meanwhile, he ran the soap over his toned body, bending down to wash the lower parts of him.

He turned to face the showerhead and wash the soap from his face. When he did so, Ms. D. let her robe fall to the floor and stepped out of it and into the shower. Sneaking up behind him so he could not hear her over the sound of the cascading water, she put her arms around him. His arms were pinned to his sides. Since she was slightly taller than him while wearing the bath shoes she now slipped into, she could speak into his ear directly and easily look over his shoulder. Keeping her arms wrapped around him, she lowered her hands to his manhood.

“I always wanted to see what it is like to jerk-off from a man’s perspective,” she said into his ear. The water continued to run against his face and his manhood.

Taking him into her right hand, she grasped her fingers around his length. Positioning her thumb behind the top ridge of his head, she rubbed him there. Ms. D. also rubbed his underside with her finger, occasionally using her finger nail. Grabbing him tightly, she began to jerk him slowly with her hand.

“Do you like feeling my hand on your hard cock?,” Ms. D. asked as his hardness rapidly increased in her hand. “Do you like it when a woman jerks you off like this and takes control of your dick?”

Using her right hand, she lifted his manhood up, letting the water fall directly on it. The falling water was like a hard massage to him, which combined with the firm and measured movements of her hand. Ms. D’s left hand reached underneath him and grabbed his testicles. She gave them a tight squeeze.

“Would you like me to spray you all over the shower? I can feel your hot come surging inside of you, begging for me to release it,” she asked him as she deliberately and rhythmically jerked him hard. “Or perhaps I should make you wait some more.”

With that, Ms. D. let go of him completely and knelt behind him. Taking a bar of soap from the ledge, she began lathering his ass and testicles. She explored every crevice of his body, making sure to apply generous amounts of soap to his anus. After running the soap between his cheeks, she let the water run and wash him clean. Grasping the sides of his hips and using her thumbs to spread his cheeks open, her nails dug into him as his anus was exposed. She licked her lips and then began licking between his ass cheeks. Ms. D. licked the lower part of him, close to where the rear of his testicles was located. She licked the insides of each cheek, much like how he licked her earlier. She tongued his anus. She probed his anus with her tongue. She made her tongue hard like a finger and inserted it inside his anus. She tickled him mercilessly with it. She made slow, long licks from the bottom of his ass to the top. She repeated this several times. She swirled her tongue around his anus. Throughout this time, he remained hard and tried not to flinch. Her strong grasp on the sides of his hips and thighs reminded him not to struggle. He often felt her nose between his cheeks.

After several long minutes, Ms. D. stood up and turned him around to face her. He noticed the water running off of her breasts and dripping off of each nipple. Following what his eyes were staring at, Ms. D. grabbed the back of his head and pushed him hard against her chest.

“Now you will lick and suck my tits. You will not stop until I have told you. If you do not perform satisfactorily, I will make you sorry. You will use only your tongue and lips to do this,” Ms. D. commanded.

Following her instruction, he began to suck on her left nipple. He put her nipple between his teeth and sucked her hard while he grabbed her ass with both hands. He ran his tongue in circles around her nipple. He licked the tops of her breasts. He licked the bottom of her breasts. He licked the sides and between her breasts. He alternated sucking on each of her nipples.

“Ohhh, yes,” she said as she grabbed the back of his head and held him tightly.

Reaching behind him slightly, Ms. D. adjusted the water faucet and increased the amount of hot water. When he went to lick between her breasts again, she squeezed both of them around his face, trapping him there. With him in her power, Ms. D. forced him to step backwards. He was now positioned underneath the aim of the showerhead. She reached up slightly and moved it so the water fell on her breasts and on his head. Again, she turned up the hot water.

Being trapped between her breasts, he could see very little. He did feel, however, the heat from her body, the water running between her breasts and onto his face, and her softness surrounding him. When she increased the temperature, he became even hotter and his face became red from the heat. He attempted to lick her, but Ms. D. would not let him go. With one hand on the back of his head pushing him forcefully into her and both of her elbows squeezing her breasts around his face, he could not move.

“Yessss….now you will submit to my sex,” she proclaimed as he became weak and dizzy from the lack of cool air.

While still keeping one hand pushing his face into her breasts, Ms. D. reached her other hand down to take hold of his manhood. Grasping it tightly with all of her fingers, she stroked him hard. He began to emit muffled moans into her chest. Between hard strokes, she moved the tip of him so that his head rubbed against her stomach, teasing him further.

“Now, come for me, my pet. I want you to explode in my hand as only I can make you come. Come for me, come now,” she instructed him.

The combined sensation of her forceful jerking, the hot water running onto his face after running down her breasts, and being surrounded completely by her breasts did not let him last long. As she uttered her instructions, she jerked him furiously and squeezed his head hard between her breasts. Letting out another muffled moan into her chest, he came in her hand. A steady stream of semen flew out of him. The more he came, the more she jerked out of him. He climaxed for a full thirty seconds in her hand. The fluid that landed on her stomach was quickly washed away by the water. She slowed her pace in jerking him as he came down from his climax. Ms. D. did continue to jerk him, however, which made him flinch in her hand. She enjoyed stimulating her pet while his manhood remained in a sensitive state.

He was obviously flustered from the experience and Ms. D. knew it. Reaching behind him, she turned off the water completely. The sound of dripping water filled the bathroom as they stood there quietly. The steam began to slowly dissipate as its source had been extinguished. They both breathed in cool air. She released him from her grasp and stepped out of the shower.

“Come here and I will towel you off,” she said.

He stepped out of the shower and she began to dry his body with a soft white towel. Ms. D. dried every part of him, obviously enjoying running her hands over the outlines of his muscles, and then dried herself off. Her firm, large breasts continued to point at him.

“You look tired, my pet,” she said, “lay down on the rug with me.” With that, she sat down on the full, white rug before him and spread herself seductively across it. He followed her and felt the rug against his naked body. It produced a glorious sensation, almost like laying on top of an animal’s gentle white fur.

Ms. D. leaned up on one elbow and looked at him. Their bodies faced each other’s. Putting her hand gently behind his head, she drew his lips near to hers and kissed him gently. Slowly working her tongue past his lips, she explored him leisurely and seductively. He reached his hands behind her and felt her back and the curves of her spine and ass. Ms. D. pulled him closer to her and rolled onto her back. He was now on top of her as they kissed gently.

She rubbed his back, feeling the contours of his muscles. She rubbed his forearms with her fingers. She rubbed his triceps that stood out as he supported himself on his arms. She ran her hands all over his body, exploring it with her fingers and sometimes the edge of her nails. All the while, she kissed him gently and more passionately than she ever did before. He was relaxing in her embrace and felt like he was in a haze floating on a cloud. He felt Ms. D’s large breasts against his chest and her nipples rubbing against his own.

As they continued leisurely kissing each other, Ms. D’s hands reached his buttocks. She squeezed them gently and ever so slightly dug her nails into them. He flinched suddenly, but her hands returned to embracing his head and his back, soothing him gently. After she calmed him down, her fingers returned to his buttocks. This time she ran them between his cheeks and down beneath them. Again he flinched and started to move.

“Shhhh….,” she breathed hotly into his ear.

Ms. D. turned his head slightly and began exploring his ear with her tongue. She blew into it gently, and then ran her tongue over it. He shivered. Her tongue continued to explore his ear while her fingers explored his rear. Spreading his cheeks apart, she ran one finger between them and over his anus. He shuddered again. Ms. D. responded by sucking part of his ear between her lips. He calmed down again. She blew into his ear, causing goose bumps to appear on his skin. His entire weight was now laying on top of her and pressing against her breasts.

Ms. D. turned his face towards her and kissed him deeply and passionately. Her hands had left him for a second. When they returned, she had spread his cheeks wide with one hand. She ran her other finger along his anus, but this time it was covered with lubricant. Running it up and down his rear, she made the entire area wet.

“Listen to me,” she breathed. “If you relax and lie here, I will do this gently and both of us will enjoy it so much more…”

His struggling subsided.

Applying more lubricant to her fingers, her hand returned to his anus. This time, she pushed her finger against him with more intent and entered him with her first finger.

“Uhhh,” he moaned.

Ms. D. embraced him with her left hand and stroked the back of his head gently.

“It’s ok…,” she whispered near his ear as she pushed her finger in further.

He felt his manhood trapped against her stomach.

Her finger was now inside of him up to her first joint.

“You feel nice and tight inside here, my pet,” she said to him, “but I need to go further.”

His eyes opened wide at that comment and stared into hers. Ms. D. was staring at him intently with a wicked smile on her face. Rather than anger her, he submitted to her completely and lowered his head back down.

“Yessss….my pet, that is good,” she breathed as she continued to move her finger inside of his anus.

Clamping her legs tightly around him, she shoved her entire middle finger inside of him and kissed him strongly and passionately. As Ms. D. began to thrust her finger slowly in and out of him, she felt his manhood enlarge as it lay against her stomach. Sensing this, Ms. D. moved her fingers faster in and out of his anus, causing his body to rub against hers and his manhood against her stomach. Enjoying how she was arousing her toy, she grabbed his buttocks with both hands and ground him against her. He could do nothing but endure the finger stimulation she was giving him and emit moans into her breasts.

“Are you going to come, are you going to come now? It seems you like me finger-fucking your tight ass,” she said as his body forcefully rubbed against hers. “I feel your hard cock against me, don’t deny it.”

Using her left hand, Ms. D. pushed him off her and undid her legs from around him. He stumbled backward to his feet and she followed, her finger still in his ass. Kneeling in front of him with one hand on his ass, she stared at his large shaft. She licked the head once and looked up at him. His face had an expression of both exquisite agony from her hand and exquisite pleasure from her tongue. She smiled and swallowed him whole. As she began sucking his large shaft, she continued to move her finger in and out of his anus. The sensation of her soft, wet, and yet strong mouth on his manhood was overwhelming. He felt that well-known sensation of a climax building deep within him.

Ms. D. seemed to know that sensation, too, and grabbed his testicles with her left hand. Sucking him tighter and faster, she rammed her finger inside of his anus. He began to explode in her mouth. Cupping his testicles, she squeezed them tightly. The palm of her right hand grabbed his buttock. He emptied his testicles into her mouth and felt a steady stream of semen flow out of him. She swallowed it all and looked up at him with his manhood still in her mouth. He felt drained and tired. Slowly, inch by inch, she slid her mouth down off of his shaft, until it emerged with a sucking sound and hung in front of her. She smiled.

“Wait here,” she said as she got up and walked out of the room.

He leaned back against the sink and breathed in. He felt drained and relaxed.