Endurance Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, she returned and was wearing quite a different outfit. Ms. D. now had donned a black see-through body suit. It stretched from the “V” of her crotch and went up to her breasts, somewhat like a bathing suit. It was fastened around her neck in a collar-like fashion. Her large breasts were easily visible through the material and her nipples were erect. Ms. D. still wore high heels, but of a different style this time. She had also pulled her hair back somewhat.

“Put this on,” she told him as she handed him a clean pair of boxer shorts. “My guests will be here soon and you must make a good impression.”

He put them on and followed her out into the hallway. As they walked towards the living room, the door bell rang. Ms. D. went to answer it while he was told to wait in the kitchen. He heard many voices in the hallway, all of them female. They seemed to be chatting about nothing significant.

Ms. D. entered the kitchen and said, “Come with me now and introduce yourself to my friends.”

She led him by the hand into the living room. Upon entering, he found himself facing six women. Some were seated on the couch, some were standing, but all were looking at him as he entered.

“My, he’s young,” a particularly tall, older blonde woman said.

She was dressed provocatively in a silver swimsuit. Her crotch was covered in typical “V” fashion, but her midriff and the middle of her chest was completely bare. Thin silver strips of material barely concealed two very large breasts and continued upwards to where the suit was fastened behind her. Her breasts were so large, her nipples were peaking out of the sides of the material. He guessed her age to be about 45 or 46, but her looks and strength dispelled any sense of incapability. Her hair was cut short and her body was firm. She was definitely not skinny, and perhaps slightly heavier than Ms.D, but not by much. Her hips were shapely.

“Yes, he is, Brenda,” said Ms. D., “but he has an incredible ability to keep getting hard no matter what you do to him.”

“We shall see about that,” Brenda replied.

Brenda approached him and he realized she was at least a few inches taller than him.

“Do you like what you see,” she asked as she ran her red nails over her body. He noticed she had a few rings on her fingers.

He nodded.

“Take a closer look then and smell my cunt. It’s been wet all day thinking about this evening’s activities,” said Brenda.

He knelt before this powerful woman. Nearing her crotch he inhaled and smelled her sexual aroma through her silver suit. She put her hands on the back of his head and tilted it up so she could look into his eyes. Smiling wickedly, she swayed her hips and rubbed her crotch against his chin. Bringing her body closer to him, she pushed his head against her crotch. He felt the smooth silver material against his face and breathed the intoxicating scent of her sex.

“Mmmmm….,” Brenda moaned.

“Don’t hog him, Brenda,” came another voice.

He looked up and saw another woman standing near Brenda. Brenda opened her eyes and stared fiercely.

“I’m sure there is plenty enough to go around,” the voice said, “and if there isn’t, we’ll take some more anyway.”

Brenda let go of his head and stepped back.

“Well, go on and inspect him then Suzie,” said Brenda.

Suzie was in her early forties, but appeared somewhat more youthful than Brenda. Her blonde hair was tied up behind her, with a few strands hanging seductively in front of her face. Suzie’s body was more heavy-set than Brenda’s. Her thighs were thicker and her ass was larger, but she was still sexy. She had large breasts, but not as large as either Brenda’s or Ms. D’s. She stood above him wearing a tight, short black dress. The dress barely concealed her red panties or the black garters that held up her black stockings. The dress was low-cut and displayed her cleavage nicely.

Suzie took his hand and helped him stand up.

“You look very tasty,” she told him as she looked into his eyes and admired his body. “I haven’t had sex in such a long time and really need a nice hard cock to fill me.”

Suzie reached down and grabbed his crotch, squeezing it. He hardened in her hand and grew.

“Yessss… do you want to fill me with this?,” Suzie said while she groped him.

Ms. D. observed all of this and smiled approvingly. Brenda licked her lips and stared at his crotch.

“Now you better leave some for me,” came another voice.

A black woman approached him as Suzie let go of his shaft. She was dressed in a grey power suit and skirt. She had on a white blouse underneath her jacket and wore matching white stockings and high heels. Her skin was a mild brown complexion and her hair was jet black, pulled up much like Suzie’s. She had on black-rimmed glasses. Although she was in much better shape than Suzie, her breasts were almost as large as Brenda’s. Her grey power suit accentuated them nicely, as well as her hips.

“Feel him, Yolanda,” said Suzie, “He’s enormous.”

Yolanda grabbed his manhood and squeezed him. She smelled of a deep perfume and was about his height as she approached. Yolanda then ran her other hand over the outline of his head in his boxers.

He blinked and tried to think other thoughts.

“Mmmm, I’d like to ride this for a few hours,” Yolanda said.

The other women in the room laughed.

“You are all forgetting his other assets,” came a voice from behind the crowd of women standing in front of him.

The women he had just met stepped to the side and a younger brunette walked towards him. This woman was in her mid-30s and wore nothing but a shiny gold bra and panties. Her bra barely contained two very full and very large breasts. Her hair was pulled up and she wore red lipstick.

She approached him and looked into his eyes in a sassy, cocky manner. Pressing her body against his, he felt her crotch against his manhood. She put her arms around him and squeezed his ass.

“Oh, he’s tight back here, too, ladies,” the woman said. She ran her fingers underneath his boxers and he felt her nails on his skin. Then he felt her hands grab his cheeks.

“Let’s unveil him,” she cooed and quickly pushed his boxers down.

The women jeered as his 8 inch erect manhood stood straight out facing all of them.

“You never could wait to get it inside of you, Scarlet,” came a fifth voice from the room.

The women in the room began to encircle him as a busty redhead walked up to him. She wore nothing but a very tight and very short white t-shirt and very skimpy and translucent white panties. Her large nipples strained against the fabric. Her hair barely touched her shoulders and was slightly wavy. Although in her mid-40s, the lighter complexion of her skin made her appear younger. Her ass was in nice shape, but her hips were not that wide. As she sashayed up to him he realized just how large her breasts were. His manhood pointed straight at her like a magnet.

“You are very well-hung, indeed,” she told him as she admired his body.

Putting the tips of three fingers on his head, she squeezed him. With her other hand, she grasped the back of his head and kissed him deeply. Their tongues danced together. Her eyes stared deeply into his and she exhaled erotically on him.

He soon realized that the women he was meeting were the same women on the video tape he watched earlier.

“Stand aside, Patty, I can’t see past you,” a voice said from the back of the room.

Once again the women in front of him parted. Before him stood the only woman in the room he did not meet yet. She was roughly his height, had medium length, wavy blonde hair, and a body in such great shape her arms had slight biceps. She wore a dark red, skin tight exercise suit and matching sports bra. Her breasts were small, but it was obvious her chest had definitely been subjected to an exercise routine. He guessed her age to be about late 30s, but he could not tell for sure. Her ass was firm and hard, also obviously subjected to a stringent exercise routine. It was not small, however, but of a decent and powerful size.

“Oh, now I see what you all were drooling over,” she exclaimed as she stared at his erect manhood that pointed at her.

She extended one red finger nail and ran it along the “V” on the underside of his shaft.

“How about I throw him to the floor here and see how well he can fuck?,” the woman asked.

“No, you must wait your turn, Heidi,” came Ms. D.’s instruction. “You were told of the rules before, each of the six women here will pair up with each other and then team-fuck my sex toy. If he’s still conscious after that, then we will go into the special chamber.”

With that command, Ms. D. led her toy by the hand out of the room and down the hall. Her guests followed them into a large bedroom. The room had red carpeting and red wallpaper with gold trimmings. In the center of the room was a large bed, at least the size of 3 king-size beds put together. The bed was covered in soft, dark pink sheets and had several pillows propped up against the headboard. Around the bed were several plush chairs, arranged in a manner so that they faced the bed. On either side of the bed were two night stands. Soft light filled the room, which was both revealing and creating shadows at the same time.

Ms. D. approached the front of the bed with her toy. He obediently stood there while she spoke.

“The first women to play with my toy will be Suzie and Brenda,” Ms. D. said, “Everyone else will sit and watch until it is their turn.”

Brenda and Suzie approached him as the other women found chairs to sit in and observe. He suddenly felt like he was the central focus of years of pent-up female sexual energy.

Brenda moved close to him and once again her large breasts came into his view. He noticed her nipples had become hard and created outlines in the silver material of her outfit.

“Kneel,” Brenda commanded.

He did so.

“Lick me,” she instructed.

Kneeling before Brenda, he pressed his tongue between her legs. He licked the silver material covering her crotch hard and slow as he inhaled the growing scent of her sex. At the same time, Brenda put one leg over his shoulder. He felt her powerful thigh against his head.

“Mmmm…..that is good…..,” she hissed through her barely-parted lips.

Reaching down to her crotch, Brenda moved the silver material covering her crotch to the side, giving him a direct view of her sex. As she did so, she grabbed the back of his head to keep him from proceeding. Brenda then began to sway her hips side to side and brush his face with her wetness. Before long, she covered his nose and face with her scent and her fluid. He noticed she only had a tiny bit of black hair above her clit, but otherwise she was completely shaven.

“Eat me hard now,” Brenda commanded as she straddled his face with both of her thighs now and bent her knees slightly. He reached up and grabbed her ass as she lowered herself to improve her balance. Brenda’s sex now was completely in his face. He licked her hard and fast and then sucked her clit between his teeth. He could feel her strong ass in his hands and her powerful thighs clamped around his head. Holding onto his head tightly, Brenda began to come in his face. Each time she came, she squeezed his head tightly between her thighs and bucked her sex into his mouth. Her climaxes caused her muscles to contract her thighs around his head.

After Brenda had satisfied herself five times on his face, Suzie approached him from behind. Hiking up her already short black skirt, Suzie revealed her red panties which had become significantly wet from watching him tongue Brenda. Although his tongue was occupied inside of Brenda, Suzie did not seem to mind. Sliding one of Brenda’s legs off of his shoulders, Suzie straddled him with her leg and began rubbing her sex against the side of his head. It was almost as if Suzie and Brenda were trying to rub their clits together, but he was stuck between them.

As a result of Suzie’s efforts, Brenda opened her eyes between orgasms and watched Suzie rub her sex against him. Brenda did not mind Suzie’s intrusion, but only continued to rub herself even faster against their toy. Suzie, however, placed her hand over the hand he had placed on Brenda’s rear. In return, Brenda grabbed Suzie’s large ass with both hands and the two women were able to tighten the clamp of their legs around his head. As Brenda and Suzie’s moans increased, they stared at each other and soon began kissing passionately. He felt Suzie’s hand over his own increase its grip on Brenda’s cheek.

From his perspective, all he saw was Brenda’s sex in front of him and all he could feel were two hard clits forcefully rubbing themselves against him. Brenda and Suzie’s combined gyrations increased to the point where he could no longer lick, but only hold onto Brenda’s right thigh and Suzie’s left thigh as they humped his head as if it was a giant dildo.

As their moaning increased and their climaxes continued, the other women in the room fidgeted noticeably in their seats. It was obvious that they were becoming aroused by what they saw.

“I absolutely must have your tongue on my pussy,” Suzie told him as she broke away from Brenda.

Both women then disentangled their legs from around his head and Suzie went to sit down on the edge of the bed. Suzie spread her legs and moved the crotch of her red panties to the side.

“Come here and eat my sweet pussy like a good boy,” Suzie said as she stared at him with desire in her eyes.

He went to the edge of the bed and knelt before her. At this close distance, he noticed that Suzie’s thighs were significantly larger than Brenda’s, but that her sex was almost completely shaven. He put his arms under her thighs and grabbed onto her ass. It was large and more than he could hold. He felt small kneeling before this large and horny woman, but not turned-off. Suzie still had a great figure despite her size. Suzie put her hand on the back of his wet head and drew his face into her sex. He licked her hard and fast. He sucked intensely on her clit. The smell of her sex almost overwhelmed him. Before long, Suzie was again bucking herself into his face. Her body heaved as she climaxed, causing the bed to bounce. Suzie’s stockings, which were still attached to her garter, rubbed against the sides of his head.

While Suzie buried his head between her thighs, Brenda knelt down behind him. She put her arms around his chest and rubbed his nipples with her fingers. Brenda pinched them gently, causing him to moan into Suzie’s sex as he tongued her. Suzie’s climaxes prevented her from caring what was going on before her. She was only interested in the rapid tonguing she was receiving. Brenda continued to wrap her arms around him and then reached down to his manhood. Leaning forward so that her breasts pressed firmly against his back, Brenda grabbed his testicles with both hands. She cupped them firmly but gently. The combined sensation of Brenda’s strong hands on his testicles and Suzie’s climaxes in his face caused his hardness to increase. Brenda then moved her hands up to his shaft and grasped it, putting one hand above the other. Her thighs were now locked around his waist from behind and he could feel her wet crotch on the top part of his ass. Leaning forward to his left ear, Brenda licked him as she squeezed his shaft.

“Tongue that pussy faster,” Brenda whispered erotically into his ear as he lapped at Suzie, “make her come in your face like the toy you are.”

“Ohhhh…..yes…..ohhhhh…fuck…....yes….,” Suzie moaned. She had raised her legs up into the air and thrusted her sex forcefully into his face as her climaxes continued.

Brenda continued jerking his manhood with her left hand as she ran her right hand over his chest, almost tickling him. She jerked him slowly, one motion every minute so that he would have time to contemplate the pleasure, but not climax.

Suddenly, Suzie opened her eyes and grabbed the back of his head, bringing him away from her sex. She seemed out of breath when she spoke.

“Fuck me, fuck me hard with your young hard cock, I need to feel you pounding inside me now!,” Suzie declared.

Not wanting to deny such a request, he complied as Brenda released him. Suzie moved backwards on the bed until she was able to recline on the pink pillows at the head of the bed. Suzie slid off her tight black dress and threw it to the floor, but kept her stockings on. Doing so revealed a red bra that covered her breasts. Pushing her bra down, but not off, Suzie began playing with her nipples as her tongue licked her lips. Her eyes followed her toy as he climbed onto the bed and moved closer. He could feel her gaze on his crotch along with the gazes of the other women fixated on his rear.

“Give me that monster, let me feel your cock before you fuck me,” Suzie said to him as he neared her, grasping with her hands.

He positioned himself between Suzie’s thighs as she cupped his testicles and pulled her hand backward, running it up to the head of his shaft. She weighed his shaft in her hand, hefting it.

“Yessssss…..fuck me with it now,” Suzie demanded.

Positioning the head of his manhood against her sex, he thrust into her. Suzie exclaimed loudly and then wrapped her legs around his back. Her eyes stared into his. He started thrusting into her slowly, but soon increased his movements to match the pace his tongue was at before. The bed began to bounce in time with his thrusts and her counter movements. Suzie’s moans increased in volume as she began to climax. Wrapping her arms around his head, she pulled him close to her and he could feel her hot, ragged breath against his neck.

As this scene unfolded, Brenda also climbed onto the bed. Approaching his pistoning shaft from behind, Brenda grabbed his testicles tightly. She did not want her toy to climax until she had a turn at him, too. Brenda’s hand moved in time with his rising and falling body until Suzie could take no more.

“Oh, ohhhhhh, ok, ok, ohhhh, ok,” Suzie moaned, indicating that her sex was now too sensitive to continue. He stopped and withdrew from her as Brenda released her grasp on his testicles.

“Now it is my turn to fuck you,” Brenda said to him as her eyes made him feel like prey. “Lay down,” she said and pointed to the bed.

He turned around and went to lay down on the bed, but Suzie grabbed his shoulders from behind.

“Lay here with me, my young stud,” Suzie cooed. He did not resist as she pulled him upwards against her.

Reclining back into Suzie’s arms, he felt her soft breasts on his back and then his head as her arms enveloped him. Suzie ran her fingers over his chest and his arms as she gently breathed into his ear. He could feel her wetness against the lower part of his back.

Brenda now towered over him and smiled wickedly. Straddling him, she pressed her crotch against his manhood. He felt the smooth silver material against his hardened manhood. Pressing her large breasts against his chest, Brenda sandwiched him between herself and Suzie.

“Mmmmmmm….,” Brenda said as she began to rub her body against his.

He reached and grabbed onto her ass, while Brenda held onto his biceps with her hands. Brenda began sliding her body upwards and rubbing her breasts against his chest and then lowering her body down, all the while increasing the pressure of her sex against his manhood. He began to moan, which caused Suzie to hold his sides tightly.

“Are you ready for me now?,” Brenda inquired as she continued her slow, deliberate sliding against him, “Is your cock ready for me to ride until I come all over it?”

He only moaned and nodded. Brenda sat up for a minute and let the straps of her suit fall to the side. This revealed her incredibly large breasts, with their nipples pointing straight at him. Brenda cupped them in her hands and ran her tongue on her lower lip. She squeezed her nipples between two fingers. Reaching behind her, Brenda undid the bottom part of her suit, freeing the now wet silver material from her sex. Brenda tossed it aside on the floor in front of the audience. The women’s attention was transfixed on the bed, so they failed to notice it fall in front of them.