Endurance Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward again, Brenda crawled towards him. Spreading her legs, she straddled his manhood and lowered herself onto him quickly. He was suddenly overwhelmed by her wet tightness. She stayed their motionless and looked into his eyes.

“Fuck me,” she said.

He thrust himself once into her. She responded by forcefully raising and lowering her sex on his shaft. He moaned loudly. Brenda then began to furiously ride him. He held on for dear life as he felt the heat from both women surround and consume him. Suzie lay underneath him and was becoming visibly aroused again because Brenda’s thrusts caused his ass to rub against Suzie’s sex. Suzie’s breasts also rubbed against his ears, causing him to feel surrounded by her softness. Brenda soon began to come and leaned even closer against him so that her breasts were now pressed against his chest completely. Brenda continued to pound furiously against him and he could take it no longer. Feeling the surge begin in the base of his shaft, he exploded inside of her. As he emptied himself, Brenda continued to ride him until both his manhood and his body twitched as she rode him.

As Brenda slowed down, the realization sunk in of just how pinned between both women he was. After several agonizingly pleasurable minutes, Brenda stopped riding him and lay against him motionless. Brenda looked into his eyes and then kissed him deeply. He felt her hot tongue explore his mouth while her sex continued to engulf him. On his sides, he felt Suzie’s hot thighs and smoldering center behind him. His ears felt hot from Suzie’s breasts rubbing against them from before.

“I bet you’d like to suck these,” Brenda said to him between kisses, rubbing her breasts gently against his chest.

He nodded.

Brenda dismounted him and moved to his left side. Suzie then slid out from under him and moved to his right. She put a few pillows behind his head for support. Moving close to him, Brenda stuck her breasts in his face. He licked at her nipple and she smiled. Brenda then moved her breast even closer to his mouth. He sucked as much of it as he could into his mouth. Brenda closed her eyes and smiled. While he sucked Brenda’s breasts, both women absent-mindedly played with his testicles. Each woman fondled one testicle and alternated between grabbing it strongly and caressing it gently. He felt Suzie’s long nails erotically digging into his sack and Brenda’s strong fingers massaging him gently. After he stopped sucking Brenda’s breasts to take a breath, Suzie moved his head towards her breasts and offered them to him. Although not as large as Brenda’s, Suzie’s breasts were shapely and her nipples hard. He sucked as much of Suzie’s breasts into his mouth as he could. After about ten minutes of sucking on both women, his hardness had returned.

Both women slowly moved away from him and stood in front of the bed. He continued to lay there, his manhood pointing towards the ceiling. From his position, he could see Suzie kneel before Brenda and put her head between Brenda’s thighs. Brenda began to moan as Suzie sucked on her clit and her sex. After a few minutes, Suzie stood up and held Brenda’s head in her hands. Opening her mouth slightly, Suzie let out a slow drip of his ejaculation that she sucked out of Brenda’s sex and let if fall into her mouth. Both women then embraced and kissed passionately, exchanging and then swallowing his fluids.

“That was very nice ladies,” Ms. D interjected.

Suzie and Brenda smiled at her.

Ms. D. approached the side of the bed nearest to her toy’s erect shaft and let out a slow stream of spit onto it. Her saliva landed on the head of his shaft and ran slowly down the side. Using the palm of her hand, Ms. D. rubbed her saliva into and over his manhood, eventually grasping it in her hand to work the saliva in. He felt Ms. D’s strong and knowing hand send exquisite sensation through his body.

“Now it is Scarlet and Yolanda’s turn,” Ms. D. said and then sat down. She crossed her legs and revealed her powerful thigh.

Scarlet rose from her seat and walked towards the bottom of the bed with a seductive smile on her face. He watched her hips sway from side to side as she approached. Yolanda got up also and followed her to the bed. Scarlet grabbed his ankles and dragged him down the bed until his feet hit the floor. He was now sitting up facing Scarlet and staring directly into her gold panties. Scarlet looked down at him and then turned around, sticking her rear in his face. Pushing her ass against his nose, she swayed her hips side to side and up and down. After rubbing her ass against his face for a few minutes, Scarlet stopped, moved away slightly, and slowly and seductively slid her panties off. He watched her do this mere inches from his face. Scarlet backed against him again.

“Lick my ass with that tongue you know how to use so well,” Scarlet told him.

Doing as he was told, he began to run his tongue between her cheeks. He quickly found her anus and began making circles around it. He alternated between swirling his tongue around her rim and trying to making his tongue hard and pointy and sticking it inside of her. Within a few minutes Scarlet began moaning gently. Her hips began to sway gently and her ass gyrated against his face. Reaching down, she grabbed his wrists and held onto them tightly. As a result of her bending down slightly, Scarlet’s sex rubbed against his lips and tongue.

“Yes….right there….lick me right there…..,” Scarlet hissed.

He continued tonguing her and licked between the folds of her sex. His tongue found its way to her clit and he licked it hard. He swirled his tongue around it in short, fast circles and then slowly in long, wider circles. He licked her hard clit up and down and then concentrated on its center. Scarlet’s hips bucked backward against him even more as her moans became louder. His face soon became wet with Scarlet’s fluids.

As he pleasured Scarlet, Yolanda knelt down between his legs. Placing her hands on the tops of his thighs, she pushed them open. Leaning forward, Yolanda’s soft tongue began probing the area between his testicles and thighs. It soon found its way to his testicles, and she licked him gently and carefully there. This caused him to begin moaning into Scarlet’s sex as he licked her. Yolanda responded by increasing her grip on his thighs and digging her nails into his flesh. As pre-ejaculation began to trickle from his shaft, Yolanda pushed against the base of his manhood with her hand and raised his testicles up. This allowed her to lick him even lower and soon Yolanda’s tongue was exploring the spot between his anus and his testicles. Using her other hand, she forced him to recline slightly to give her better access to him. Scarlet compensated by pushing her ass further back against his face. Yolanda’s tongue, however, finally reached his anus and began teasing it. She flicked it against its center and then rimmed it quickly. His moaning increased which made it difficult to steadily lick Scarlet. In response, Scarlet moved her ass faster against his face.

Before long, Yolanda’s tongue was concentrating hard on his anus and making it excessively wet. He felt the sensation of Yolanda’s tongue disappear for a second as she stopped to stick her pointer finger into her mouth and slowly draw it out. What replaced her snaking tongue was now her probing finger against his anus. She entered him slowly and smiled. After Ms. D’s earlier introduction to this practice, he did not seem to mind so much now. As Yolanda’s finger entered him further, she began sucking on his testicles. Taking one testicle completely into her mouth, she sucked on it and then let it go, causing it to emit a popping sound. Slowly, Yolanda moved her finger inside of his anus until it reached a steady rhythm. By now, Scarlet was climaxing in his face profusely and he was moaning into her sex. While Yolanda’s finger thrusted inside of him, she licked at his testicles quickly and then sucked them hard into her mouth. He felt almost beyond sensation.

“I have had enough of your tongue inside me,” Scarlet declared, “Now I want your cock inside my tight pussy, instead.”

With that, she stepped away from him and Yolanda removed her finger from his anus. Yolanda stood up and removed her grey power suit, revealing white thigh-highs and a white bra that barely contained her large breasts. She was not wearing panties. Unfastening her bra from behind, Yolanda looked at him coyly.

“Let’s see you work your magic tongue on these,” Yolanda said to him as her breasts seemed to get even larger as she approached him.

He buried his face between her breasts immediately and began licking them. He licked below them and above them. He licked their sides. He licked between them He traced circles around her nipples until they became hard and then he sucked each of them into his mouth.

“Yea, baby, yea,” Yolanda moaned as she wrapped her arms around his head. He reached behind her and pulled her closer to him.

As Yolanda bent over slightly so that he could suck on her breasts while he was still sitting on the bed, she wiggled her ass at the audience watching her. Her exposed slit was too much for Patty to resist, so she stood up and ran her tongue between it.


“Ooohhhh,” exclaimed Yolanda.

“Save it for him, Patty,” Ms. D. admonished. Patty returned to her seat and feigned a pouty look.

By now, his attentions to her breasts had caused Yolanda to push him completely back against the bed so that her breasts were covering his face while he lay down. He continued sucking her and she continued to moan. He felt the warmth of Yolanda’s breasts covering his face while her large black breasts filled his vision completely.

At the same time, Scarlet had removed her gold bra to reveal two very large breasts with two ring piercings in them. She eyed his hard and erect manhood as she fingered her nipples. Scarlet then climbed onto the bed and straddled his shaft. Rubbing its head a few times against her wet center, she sat down on it and engulfed it immediately.

“Ohhhh, yes!,” Scarlet yelled as 8 inches entered her.

“Mmmm, it seems that Scarlet can’t wait to ride that monster of yours,” Yolanda said as she watched Scarlet begin to work her hips around. He felt one of Yolanda’s nipples brush against his ear as Yolanda turned to watch her.

“He’s so big…and….uhhh….hard…..he fills me completely,” Scarlet managed to say as she rode his shaft. He felt Scarlet’s thighs tighten around his body and her tight ass slap against his testicles.

“I think you need to eat some of my hot pussy now,” Yolanda said as she looked down at him.

With that, she stood up and placed her legs on either side of his head. He saw her white high heels make indentations in the pink sheets. He then looked up in time to see her sex descend on him. Surrounding his ears with her thighs, Yolanda squeezed him gently as Scarlet continued to ride him. Spreading her nicely-shaven sex with one hand, Yolanda put her other hand on the back of his head. He inhaled the scent of her wetness and started licking her sex. Putting her clit between his teeth, he sucked Yolanda hard as Scarlet rode him faster.

Before long, all three of them were moaning on the bed. He moaned into Yolanda’s sex as she grabbed her breasts, Yolanda moaned as he buried his tongue inside of her and licked her like a thirsty animal, and Scarlet moaned as she rode his shaft and ground her clit against him. Yolanda started to climax in his face, which mixed with the ejaculation of now three other women so far. As she did so, he reached up and held onto her breasts. Yolanda covered his hands with her own and held him tightly as his licking continued and her climaxes increased.

After both women experienced several orgasms, Yolanda stood up and turned towards Scarlet.

“I need that cock in me now, so stop hogging it,” Yolanda told her.

Scarlet opened her eyes and slowed her pace. After a few seconds of deliberation, Scarlet relented, not wanting to deny Yolanda when she had such a look in her eyes. Scarlet then dismounted him and Yolanda immersed his shaft inside of her.

“Ohh…..,” was all Yolanda could say as she took off at a fevered pace. He could feel his climax impending.

Scarlet then knelt beside him and pressed her breasts against his face. He licked and sucked them as best he could between moans.

“Might as well put that tongue to use if no one is sitting on it,” Scarlet smiled as she closed her eyes and pressed down on him.

Yolanda was now riding him violently and beginning to climax. Her insistent pistoning combined with the tension that had been building inside of him caused him to struggle to maintain control.

“Come baby, come on, come with me,” Yolanda moaned as her breasts bounced against her chest.

“Yes, climax you stud,” Scarlet breathed to him as she held his head in her hands and her breasts covered him.

Unable to withhold any longer, he exploded inside of Yolanda’s tight sex as he moaned into Scarlet’s breasts. He emptied his testicles as Yolanda rode him fiercely for what seemed like an eternity At last, she stopped and he tried to catch his breath.

Suzie and Brenda smiled from the seats in front of the bed.

“Oooo, you are quite a hung stud,” Yolanda said as she rocked her hips side to side, “I almost want to take you home.”

The other women in the room shot her jealous looks.

“My toy will always be available, but will always stay here,” Ms. D. said.

Yolanda shrugged, dismounted him, and got up off the bed. Scarlet followed her.

“Give me some of that sweet pussy and that hot come,” Scarlet said as she reached out her hands.

Yolanda bent over and placed her hands on the bed. Her ass faced Patty directly and her face eyed his manhood. Patty licked her lips, but then Scarlet knelt behind Yolanda and began licking her. Soon Yolanda was moaning again. He noticed her large breasts heaving as Scarlet worked her tongue inside of her. After several moments, Scarlet stood up and turned Yolanda around. Both women then sat on the bed in front of him and kissed passionately. Each woman’s hands caressed the other’s breasts and thighs. He noticed a slight amount of his ejaculation dribble out of Yolanda’s mouth. Scarlet licked it with her tongue and then deposited on Yolanda’s tongue. Both women kissed one final time and then returned to their seats.

Although tired, he couldn’t help but again be turned on by the site of two attractive and older women making out in front of him.

Ms. D. left the room for a moment and approached the bed when she returned. She carried a washcloth and a bowl with water in it.

“Come here,” Ms. D. said simply.

He went to the edge of the bed and then stood up before her. His manhood was firm, but not entirely erect. Taking his shaft in one hand and the washcloth in the other, Ms. D. began to wash him. Wrapping the washcloth around his manhood, she squeezed him tightly and ran it up and down. He became harder as he felt the warm cloth and her firm grip envelope him. After she finished cleaning him, Ms. D smacked him on his ass and returned to her seat, placing the bowl and washcloth beside her on a table.

“Heidi, Patty, your turn,” Ms. D said almost absent-mindedly.

Heidi neared him first and walked in a circle around him, observing her treat. Her tight, dark red stretch pants accentuated her hips perfectly. Patty stood a slight distance away with a wanton look in her eye.

“Let’s see what you got,” Heidi said suddenly and violently grabbed his wrists from behind.

Forcing them together, she tied his wrists against one another with a piece of rope. While she did so, Patty quickly approached him from the front, her large breasts straining against the white t-shirt she was wearing. Patty pressed her body against his and he felt her wet panties against his shaft. Cupping his testicles with one hand, Patty’s face neared his own. He could feel her hot breath on his face as she searched his eyes. She kissed him gently. She sucked on his lower lip. She held the back of his head and then let her tongue explore his mouth. While she kissed him, she squeezed his testicles firmly and then softly. She wrapped her fingers around them and he could feel her nails against his flesh. One finger began working its way to the spot between his cheeks, but then retreated.

As Patty embraced him, Heidi rubbed her crotch against his tied hands from behind. Heidi rubbed herself directly against his fingers and he could feel the outline of her slit beneath the material. Taking both of his hands in hers, Heidi straightened his fingers and then slipped them under the elastic of her pants. Forcing them downward, his fingers soon found her sex.

“Finger my clit, you man-whore, and make me come,” Heidi said in a forceful tone.

He did as she commanded and started to rub her clit with his pointer fingers.

“Ooooh, yes, there, right there,” Heidi responded.

He continued to search with his fingers and found her outer lips. Their wetness increased as he continued to rub her clit with the tip of his fingers.

As his fingers pleasured Heidi, Patty pressed her body and her breasts firmly against his chest. Even with the material of her t-shirt between them, he could still feel her hard nipples against his chest. Reaching down to his ass, Patty squeezed it playfully as her hot sex moved closer to his crotch. Patty then started licking his neck and shoulder, alternating with kisses. Working her way down his body, she kissed a trail to his nipples and then licked them hard. She smiled up at him. Proceeding lower with her tongue, he felt her breasts brush past his manhood as she knelt before him. Patty then removed her t-shirt and revealed two perfectly-shaped and very large breasts. She threw her shirt to the side and then licked the base of his shaft. Using only the point of her tongue, Patty drew a line of saliva with it up to its tip. She then continued to lick the head using her tongue’s point and tease him mercilessly. Patty’s tongue was powerful enough to lift his manhood up and make it sway when she released it. Next, Patty took both of her breasts in her hands and spread them wide. She raised herself slightly and put her breasts on either side of his manhood. The soft sensation of her flesh around his shaft made his head swim with pleasure. Slowly and excruciatingly Patty lowered her breasts down his shaft and then raised them up past his head, all the while keeping them tightly around him.

As Patty teased him mercilessly, Heidi pushed her own pants to the floor completely and then stepped out of them. Spreading her muscular legs, she grabbed his fingers again and thrust them inside her. He felt her wet tightness clamp onto him. Heidi then proceeded to ride his fingers from behind. Doing his best to satisfy her, he attempted to rub Heidi’s clit and the top inner wall of her sex at the same time. Heidi indicated her pleasure and moaned loudly. Grabbing his forearms with her hands, she forcefully rode him as her climax neared. He felt her hold on his arms tighten tremendously as she began to climax. Shutting her eyes and baring her teeth, Heidi moaned in short and progressively louder breaths. If anyone had the ability to achieve multiple orgasms this evening it was her. After several intense minutes, Heidi was exhaling forcefully as she leaned against his shoulder from the rear, trying to catch her breath. With his fingers still inside of her and rubbing her gently, Heidi rubbed the sides of his arms and thighs while she kissed his shoulder. He was almost surprised at the tenderness from such a strong woman until she sunk her teeth into his shoulder, slowly and deliberately. He cried out sharply. The resulting sensation was enough to distract him from Patty’s expert teasing.

Seeing what had happened, Patty stood up and faced him. Placing her hand on his other shoulder and holding his side with the other, Patty kissed him gently where Heidi had bitten him. She licked and soothed the spot until Heidi’s tongue found Patty’s and they kissed briefly. Once again he felt pinned between two sexy mature women.