Endurance Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Let’s tie him to a pillar and fuck him,” came Heidi’s revelation as she looked around the room. Patty nodded in agreement as a wicked smile spread across her face.

Heidi grabbed one of his erect nipples between two fingers and led him to one of the marble Greco-Roman pillars near the side of the room. He stumbled after her the best he could. The audience shifted their attention and their seats to face that location. As Heidi temporarily untied his hands in order wrap them around the pillar, Patty stood in front of him. Her incredible curves transfixed him as Heidi secured him to the marble. He felt the cold marble against his warm cheeks and back.

Heidi walked in front of him and removed her dark red bra. Flexing her muscles, he noticed how defined she was and felt weak in front of her. It was obvious from her appearance that Heidi spent hours in the gym daily.

“I am going to satisfy myself on your cock and treat you like what you are, a young male slut for women to fuck!,” declared Heidi.

Lifting one leg up, Heidi straddled his shaft as she grabbed onto the pillar he was tied to. Getting a tight grip, she lifted up her other leg and lowered her steaming sex onto his shaft. Heidi’s sex felt almost as tight around his shaft as her grip felt around his arms from before. Heidi locked her hands around the back of the pillar and brought her strong biceps into closer view. Her face had a concentrated expression of strain and pleasure on it as she rode him up and down. He felt her powerful thighs clamped around him and the pillar as she moaned through clenched teeth. Heidi’s movements caused his body to move against the pillar and he felt the cold marble against his skin. He could do nothing but try to stand upright and not climax too soon. Something told him Heidi would not be happy if her ride ended quickly. As the minutes passed while Heidi rode him, she occasionally shifted position and dug her nails into his shoulder and arms to support herself. He marveled at the sheer raw strength she possessed to lift and lower herself on him while only having her arms and thighs as support.

After about ten minutes of intense and strenuous humping had passed, Patty approached Heidi from behind. Grabbing her ass gently, Patty lent some additional support to Heidi’s balance so that less strain was placed on her arms and thighs. Heidi opened her eyes and proceeded with renewed vigor. Patty then reached one hand around to Heidi’s clit and rubbed it furiously. This resulted in Heidi moaning even louder, almost to the point of yelling. He felt Heidi’s sex tighten around him and her climax approach. As Patty continued to hold Heidi’s ass and vigorously rub her clit, Heidi’s movements reached an intense pace and she started to orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her as she slammed up and down on his manhood. After several intense moments, Heidi’s climax and moans subsided. Heidi stared into his eyes.

“You fuck good, whore,” Heidi said and then dismounted him.

Patty approached him and saw his manhood flinch as she neared. Holding the back of his head, Patty moved one breast to his mouth. She ran her nipple against his lip, but brought it back when he tried to lick it. Flicking her own nipple between her fingers, Patty looked at him seductively. He looked back and lusted at her breasts. Sticking one of her fingers in his mouth, she let him suck on it and then withdrew it. Using the same finger, Patty proceeded to draw circles around her nipple and rub his saliva into it. She did the same with her other nipple and then drew designs on her breasts with his saliva. He almost began to drool as she was doing this mere inches from his face.

Patty then began kneading her breasts and swaying her hips as she mouthed the words “fuck me” to him. To increase the level of her teasing, she straddled the top part of his erect shaft. Using her hips, Patty swayed her now completely drenched white panties over his long shaft and the ridge of his head. He felt incredible pleasure from her attention to the ridge, but was unable to climax without more direct pressure to his manhood. Patty continued to massage him with her panties while she watched his face contort in a mixture of pleasure and frustration.

Taking one step closer to him, Patty straddled his manhood completely from above. As her wetness increased, it dripped down onto him. Her clit was also now rubbing against him, but only slightly. Pushing his forehead back with one hand, Patty brought her breasts to bear directly onto his face. She rubbed them into and against his face, teasing him intensely because he was still unable to lick or suck them. Suddenly, Patty brought her breasts backward slightly and sucked each nipple into her mouth. She ran her tongue in circles around them both. At this point, his face was so close to her chest that the bottom part of her breasts just barely touched the tip of his nose. He felt so close, yet so far from her. Patty pondered for a moment while she rubbed her breasts and looked into his eyes.

Patty decided by gently leaning forward and offering one breast to his mouth. He sucked at it eagerly and intensely. The initial force of his tongue was so great that it caused her to moan deeply. Pulling her breast into his mouth as much as he could with his lips, he sucked her hard. Patty responded by leaning into him and forcing herself further into his mouth. While she did so, Patty gently swayed her hips to continue teasing his manhood and rubbing her clit against him. After allowing him to pleasure her breast for ten full minutes, she withdrew it and offered him the other. By the time he was done, Patty’s chest was covered with saliva. His desire for her was only partially satiated.

Reaching behind him, Patty undid his restraints.

“You are now free, my love slave, free to fuck me hard from behind,” Patty told him in a gentle, yet firm tone.

With that, Patty removed her panties, kneeled down on the soft, dark pink carpet and displayed her perfectly shaped rear and nicely-shaven clit. He did not need any invitation before and definitely did not need one now. Her encouragement nearly drove him over the edge. Approaching her from behind, he entered her abruptly, grabbed onto her hips, and started forcefully thrusting into her.

“You will fuck me slowly, until I tell you otherwise,” Patty demanded in a louder voice as she brought him to a stop by firmly grabbing his testicles. He complied immediately.

Attempting to pace himself, he began long, slow strokes into her while holding onto her rear. He felt Patty’s sex match the contours of his shaft perfectly. She backed her rear against him in time with his slow movements.

“Yes……..long….and…slow…..yes….,” Patty hissed as she closed her eyes. Her breasts swayed slowly back and forth in time with their movements.

After several agonizingly slow minutes, his space quickened slightly. Patty noticed.

“Rub my clit as you go faster,” she instructed.

He leaned over slightly and found her sex, rubbing it with his fingers. This had an immediate effect on Patty and she began moaning softly. He heard the soft sound of her flesh impacting against him as they moved together.

Heidi watched him and Patty from a few feet away. Her breath had returned.

As Patty’s moan increased and the pace of his shaft and his fingers increased, he reached and grabbed her breasts with his other hand and began rubbing them.

“Ohh…yes yes yes…..,” Patty breathed. His pace was now rapid and increasing. He felt his testicles slap against her rear.

Heidi approached them from behind and eyed his rear. Wanting to encourage him to go faster, Heidi started slapping his ass hard and left red marks on it.

“Fuck her faster,” Heidi exclaimed.

His pace became manic and soon Patty began to climax, which set off his own orgasm. He pounded into her as fast as he could as his testicles emptied themselves into her. Patty moaned loudly and her thighs were quivering.

“Yesssssssssssss………..,” was all Patty could manage as her orgasm took hold of her.

He felt like he was emptying an entire river into her with the force of a fire hose. His body flinched a few times as his climax ended.

After their climaxes subsided, he collapsed on top of Patty and she collapsed onto the floor. Patty moved out from under him and laid him on the floor. Completely and utterly drained, his eyes closed and he passed out. The last thing he remembered seeing were high heels gathering around him.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Room Service A Lady and her friends order some room servicein Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories