Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 03-04

Story Info
A woman dealing with years of unfilled fantasies.
2.3k words
4.18
26.1k
2

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
170 Followers

Chapter Three

At exactly 9:00 p.m., my phone rang. I heard the words, "may I cum Sir?" I told her no but that she was to continue fingering her clit only and to ask me again when she was close to cuming. I also told her that I wanted to hear the sounds of her sexual excitement and the sounds of her wet pussy. I could clearly hear her heavy breathing and frequent moans of pleasure. Then, for a moment, there was silence. But only for a moment. Now I could hear the distinct sound of the squishy sounds of a very wet pussy being worked on by her fingers. She must have been holding the phone really close to that hot sloppy cunt of hers.

The sloshy wet sounds slowly increased in their pace for the next five minutes. I was truly enjoying listening to the sounds of her pussy dripping excitement when they suddenly stopped and the moans and heavy breathing returned.

"Pleeeeese Sir. Please let me cum now. Please let me cum for you. I want so much for you to listen to me orgasm. I wish more than anything in the world that you were here right now with me and watching me fingering myself and watching my naked body going over the edge. Pleeeese let me cum for you now....."

"Go ahead Karen. Cum for me in the next 30 seconds or you will not be allowed to cum at all."

That was all she needed to hear. Her breathing increased even more. I could even hear the rhythmic squish squish squish from her pussy increasing to a frantic speed. Her moaning jumped 200 decibels and was almost non-stop. She yelled out "I'm cummimmingggg" followed by a long "oooohhhhhh gooooooodddddddd" as she went over the edge and had what sounded like a fantastic body shaking orgasm that lasted nearly a minute.

Then, much to my surprise, I heard her say, "may I cum again Sir?"

I immediately said, "No! Stop touching yourself right now." And the sounds of female sexual bliss came to a sudden end.

I asked her, after I had given her a few moments to calm down, if she had shaved her pussy. She told me yes and that she had used a hair trimmer and an electric shaver because she was afraid that she was going to cut herself if she used scissors and a razor. She also told me that she had made a very big mistake and had put a healthy portion of Nair Hair Remover all over her pubic area, all around her pussy and completely covering her ass hole immediately after shaving herself. She advised that she had experienced such horrible and immediate pain from the Nair on her raw freshly shaved skin that she had instantly found herself twisting, screaming, and crying on the floor in searing pain and agony. And she proudly added that she had left it all on and endured the pain for the required time before wiping the Nair completely off, jumping in the shower, and coated the harshly red skin with baby oil.

"Did you attempt to stimulate yourself at all during this process?"

"Absolutely not. You told me that I am not allowed to do that and I will obey your wishes."

I asked her if she thought she was going to be able to satisfy me with her submissive qualifications by Sunday evening, which was when I would be making my decision on whether or not she would be continuing, or wanted to continue, with the pursuit of her dreams and fantasies.

"I will qualify no matter what I have to do."

"Have you remained naked in your apartment at all times."

"Yes Sir. I even answered the doorbell totally naked. I cracked the door and remained behind the door. It was the USPS guy with a mailing envelope. He handed it to me through the crack in the door and I signed for it. The way I acted and positioned myself probably told him I was naked. It was soooo hot."

"Tomorrow, during the day, you are to go somewhere outside of your apartment where you can be naked. I don't care where it is. When you get there, you are to get naked and you are to write, in detail, a list of five forms of punishment that you are to receive for disobedience or failure of anything on your part. Each one that I reject as not worth the time and effort will be multiplied by ten and applied in its new format. Take a digital camera with you and take several pictures of your pussy and tits. Then put the camera on timer and take several pics of you and your surroundings. These, you will bring with you on Saturday. You will also write a list of five activities you would like to perform for me this weekend in great detail. If you please me, you may be rewarded. I am difficult to please in some cases. Keep that in mind."

"Yes Sir. I will do everything you have told me to do. And I don't intend to fail or disobey at any time."

"Good intentions are nice for the naïve. Perfect people don't exist. Never forget that I am the one who evaluates and decides just how well you have or have not done as required. Hang up now and follow your instructions for tomorrow."

"Good night Sir."

"Good night."

Chapter Four

Karen woke up Thursday morning just before 8:00 a.m.. She lay back in the bed and stared at the ceiling while sometimes glancing out the window when she heard a bird chirping. She was caught up in thinking about everything that had gone on the past few days. Thinking about what she had been told over the phone by a complete stranger. How she has allowed his will to dominate all of her life since first talking to him. And she thought about how safe she actually was when communications were only by phone. 'Distance seems really safe' she thought to herself.

"I can do the things he has told me to do if I want to or I will not do them at all if I don't want to," she said out loud with a big smile on her face. He can't force me to do anything. I really enjoyed sitting in a chair with him on the phone while I played with my pussy and clit. That was one of the strongest orgasms I have ever had in my entire life. That was really a fantastic turn-on having a man listen to me masturbate and listening to my excitement and hearing all the sounds of my cuming. Even the sounds of my finger working inside my very wet and dripping pussy lips.

I did shave my pussy and tried to shave my asshole. I definitely have to be more careful with the Nair the next time. What a shock that was putting in on the areas that I had just shaved. Do men feel that much shocking sting when they put aftershave on their freshly shaved faces? That Nair did a really good job. No stubble at all today. I do love my bald pussy. It's so cute looking at it in the mirror. I'm glad he told me to shave my little beaver. I know he's going to see it this weekend. God.....I'm getting turned on again just thinking about him seeing my pussy in all its glory and shining baldness. Is he going to look at my asshole too? No doubt. He's going to have me bend over and spread my cheeks and give him a clear close-up view of my little puckered brown eye. No man, or woman for that matter, has ever seen my pussy totally hairless since puberty. And no one has ever looked at my bald asshole since I was a baby. I just know he's going to make me get naked in front of him and probably inspect my body very closely. And Reina might be there too. How is that going to feel with two fully clothed people making me stand in front of them completely naked while checking out every part of my body?

Why am I doing this? I know I have always wanted to experience some kind of domination. I enjoy doing what someone else tells me to do. Especially when it involves my having to do nasty sexual things or allow people to see me naked. My tits are a full 35" and I'm really proud of them but checking out my pussy and asshole is really getting personal. Now my pussy is getting soaked just thinking about all of this stuff. I'm getting hot. Maybe I'll finger my clit and give myself a quick cum. No...... I better not. He told me not to touch myself without his permission or command. I know he's going to ask me about that and I don't want to have to lie. I understand what he meant when he said a lie would ultimately end my association with him.

I have already decided to accept my role as a submissive. As a submissive 'sex slave' might be a more accurate description. I am finally going to get to experience all these dreams and fantasies that I've been having for years. I am already beginning to trust him and I don't even know what he looks like. God....am I crazy or what? What if he's a sadist or something cruel like that. What if he decides to hurt me and I can't stop him. He says I have to make a vow of obedience before we can continue on. If he decides that he wants to continue on with me. Reina has been his slave for several years and she is perfectly alright as far as I can see. What is he going to make me do? What is he going to do to me? This is going to be so embarrassing. He's going to humiliate me in front of the both of them. Is he going to make me do things in front of other people too? That would be just a little too much I think. I'll call it quits if it gets out of hand. He told me I can quit at any time I so chose. But I don't really want to quit. I do want to learn how I am going to respond and react to being a submissive slave. Oh, I most certainly do. I hope he is as great in person as he is on the phone. I'm scared. I'm scared shitless.

He told me to buy an unusual sex toy. Is he going to use it on me or make me use it on myself while he watches? What kind of sex toy can I find that would be unusual? Dildos, vibrators, and blindfolds certainly are not considered unusual I wouldn't think. I've never been in an adult store. I'm probably going to be stared at by a bunch of perverts who will see everything I look at or chose while I'm there. That is going to be a real trip. Why does my pussy get wet every time I think about him? No man has ever had that affect on me. My nipples get hard too. He's going to love my nipples. They stand up nearly three quarters of an inch when fully erect and are a half inch across. He'll have lots of fun with these two stand-ups. I will too I think. But, then again, there are a lot of things he can do to them that won't be so much fun either.

I slept off and on all night that first night of home obedience with him on the phone. I had all sorts of dream fantasies and can't remember a single one clearly. I finally slept soundly for a few hours in the morning and woke up sort of refreshed. I wrote down what he had told me I must do today. I was to go someplace and get naked. I was to write out five punishments to be applied to me. I was also to write out five activities I want to, and will, perform for him on Saturday. That's still two days away. I'm going to go insane long before I arrive at his house at the rate my mind was spinning out of control. And my clit. And my pussy. And even my nipples were standing hard a lot of the time.

I was lost in thought over a breakfast of oatmeal and juice as to where I was going to go where I would be safe being naked for a short period of time. Hopefully, without being interrupted. I also thought about what I would do if I was interrupted. Not a whole lot in a case like that was my conclusion. I remembered a place about 30 minutes away that I once walked around on a day that I needed to do a lot of thinking. It was a big field in an open area without anything but weeds and trees on the far side. I had pulled over off the side of the road there a few years back because I had needed to think for a few minutes. The field had seemed inviting so I had gotten out and just walked around for awhile until I had figured out my problem and had continued on. I decided that that would be the first place I would check out. I grabbed my biggest 'suitcase' purse, put in several pens, two large yellow pads of standard page sized paper, my little digital camera with case and extra batteries, and a large beach towel. I made a couple of sandwiches and put them, along with some soda and ice, into a small cooler for my lunch and went out to my car to begin my morning adventure. My mind was already running wild as usual.

Player One
Player One
170 Followers