Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
Learning how to experience years of unfilled fantasies.
3.5k words
4.43
24.2k
1

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess everybody was at work because the roads sure were void of cars. I passed one here and there but that was about it on the trip out to the field. There was a small dirt area near the beginning of the field of weeds and that's where I parked. I just sat there at first. Mostly thinking of a way out of this project. I could lie. I've had that thought more than once in the past few days. I knew that lying was out. As much as I was afraid of what I was about to do, I was also just as excited about doing it.

I got out of the car and locked it up and began my hike to the far end of the field with cooler in one hand and purse slung over my shoulder on the opposite side for balance. It was about a quarter mile to the far end of the open space to where the weeds met the trees. I walked about ten feet into the tree area and put my beach towel on the soft, leaf covered ground next to a pine tree that was about a foot thick at the base and perfect for me to lean against.

I guess you could say that I was at the point of no return. My pussy was actually beginning to sexually react to this situation. I was hot, turned on, and scared to death at the same time. My brain hadn't stopped running on overtime since the minute I had left the house. I took a deep breath and began unbuttoning my shirt. With the shirt completely off, I did a very thorough look around just to make sure that no one was invading my space and my solo adventure. I kicked off my shoes. Next came my jeans and I was openly standing in only a bra and panties. I remembered something being said about no bra and panties but I think that was when I went to Sir's house on Saturday. Anyway, bra and panties I had and I slowly dropped the bra to the ground first, followed by the panties with the large fresh wet spot in the crotch.

There I stood. Totally naked. The temperatures were in the mid 70's and there were a few clouds here and there in an otherwise all blue sky. I looked around again just to make sure I was still alone. I could see the road and my car way off in the distance. Since I was into the woods a short distance, I knew no one would see me if they happened to look this way as they were driving by. I only had to worry about people like me just wandering around on foot or out for a hike. What a surprise they would have if they stumbled onto me in all of my bare assed nakedness.

The first thing I did was to take out my digital camera and turn it on. This hot adventure needed to be recorded not just for Sir, but for myself as well. If I got through that outdoor scenario successfully, I wanted to be able to prove it beyond all reasonable doubt if the need should ever arise. I held it as far out in front of me as my arms would reach and aimed it at my tits with their nipples now standing up in all their glory and snapped quite a few pictures of my two firm beauties. I thumbed back through each pic and they had all turned out pretty good for someone who knew very little about photography. I sat down on the beach towel, spread my legs, leaned back against the tree and took several more pictures of my pussy. I even spread my outer lips to spice things up a bit with some real inner pink. I then added a few more that Sir had not required me to take but ones that I decided to do anyway. I was really getting into this photography stuff and looking forward to showing all the pictures to him. I used one hand to finger my clit and the other to take pictures of my masturbation technique. I even put a finger into my ass hole and got a fine looking picture of that hot little display of my willingness to go beyond the minimum requirements.

There is a setting on my camera that will allow it to take a picture all by itself every ten seconds. I put it on this setting and then picked up the cooler. I moved it about ten feet away and put the camera on top of it and aiming back at the beach towel. I pushed the shutter button and ran back to the towel and quickly got down on my hands and widespread knees with my ass toward the lens and heard the camera take the picture. I kept this pose for a few more shots with my head and tits down on the towel and my ass pushed up as high and open as it would go. I then began doing a bunch of different poses during each ten second break. I sat facing the camera and held my tits up with my hands. I laid face down with my legs spread wide. I laid face up with my legs spread wide. I played with myself and fingered my pussy. I even inserted more fingers into my asshole which I had NEVER done before in my life. At least 30 pictures later, I decided that that was enough and did one last pose laying on my stomach with my head toward the camera and up on my elbows so that my hanging tits and nipples could be seen and formed a kiss on my lips as the shutter snapped one last time. I got up and turned the camera off. For the time being anyway. This was fun and outrageously exciting knowing that Sir would be looking at all of these posed porno shots of myself that I had taken and would still be taking as the day's adventure continued. The thought of me standing there in front of him while he looked at all of these pictures had the juices flowing like a river from my between my legs.

I grabbed the camera and decided to take a very short walk further into the woods. I took a few pics as I went along and even aimed the lens at me once in awhile. I sort of circled around, never going further than 100 feet my spot. This was really exciting. The biggest turn on being the possibility that somebody could just happen to show up out of nowhere and discover a bare assed naked crazy female taking pictures of her shaved pussy and playing with herself out in the middle of the woods. I have never felt so free and at one with nature in my life. After another quick look around, I decided to go off into the woods a bit further this time. The thick trees went way beyond what the eye could see so I felt pretty safe inside of them. I actually left my clothes scattered around on the ground and walked straight into the trees. I ended up taking an exploratory expedition that lasted nearly a half hour before I realized just how long I had been out there butt naked. Butt naked and suddenly not so sure how far away from the beach towel and my clothes I really was at that moment. My initial response was to panic. My heart was going at a rate of 180 per and my mind was frantically trying to retrace every motion I had made and each direction I had moved in during the past half hour. I gave up on that idea really quick. It wasn't going to help me find my starting point. More than likely, it would get me further away and more lost then I was at that moment.

I'm no girl scout, but I did remember where the sun was when I started on this adventure. I was also confident in knowing the basic general direction I had to go in to get back to the field. I pointed my tits in the chosen direction and off I went. It took another 10 minutes to find the field, but I did find it. I was also on the wrong end of it. I came out of the woods only 30 feet from the road. I could see my car on the other end of the open space and I could also see another car coming in my direction. I ducked back into the woods and hid behind a tree that was smaller than I was. The car passed by without changing speed and I let out a long deep breath of relief. My nipples were hard and my pussy was tingling and my clit was on fire. What a feeling I was experiencing. I actually stood there and masturbated only 30 feet from the road and a long ways from my towel and clothes. And I had an orgasm that nearly dropped me to the ground. And that was when I remembered that Sir was very emphatic in saying that I was never to have an orgasm without his specific permission to do so.

He had asked me last night if I had cum on my own. He would most certainly ask me tonight. Especially after having spent so much time naked in the woods. Again, that concept of lying came up. And again, I knew I couldn't do that. I would be a complete phony if I did. He said I would be punished if I came without permission. I was not going to worry about it then. It was definitely one more thing I didn't want to worry about at that particular moment. I fully understood the concept that to lie to Sir meant that I was lying to myself too and that it is totally impossible to be a realistic submissive and a phony liar at the same time.

I walked along the edge of the woods just inside the tree line most of the way back. I even got daring and walked a few feet into the field outside of the tree line just to see how it felt and how I reacted. I felt more and more risqué every time I did that. And I felt completely sexual and sensual and beautiful and scared. I was turn on as I had never before experienced in my life. A totally different kind of turn on actually. Every square inch of my body and every hair on that same body was tweaked to the max with overwhelming sensual and sexual arousal. No single spot on my body being any more or any less aroused that any other spot. Finally, with only 50 feet or so left until I reached my original spot, I walked out into the open area for the remaining distance left before reaching the imaginary safety of my towel. As far as 10 feet or so into the open. Some of the weeds were waste high and a few of the brush clumps were over my head but scattered sparsely around the entire field. Still, I was in the open and on full display to anyone who happened to be around and just happened to be looking in my direction.

That was hot. I was shaking and excited and turned on something fierce. I sat down on my towel and just stared out over the field. My heart was racing and so was my mind. My entire body was shaking with an adrenalin high. But the more I looked out at that field of weeds and brush and scrubs, the more I wanted to test out my courage by walking further out into the open field. There were not too many places to hide but there were some here and there so at least that was in my favor. My fear of someone, anyone, showing up was at a really high level. Not so much fear of passing cars though, but they did present a small amount of danger. I wanted to push myself even further. I think I had lost my mind somewhere out there in the woods during my first walk.

I decided that I was going to do this just one time only and then finish my assignment with the pen and paper. I picked out a fairly high brush area just short of the middle of the field. I would guess about 250 yards or so out from where I was sitting. I stood up and, with camera in hand and totally bare assed naked, began a slow stroll out toward my destination. My head was turning rapidly in all directions. making sure that I wasn't caught by surprise. I stopped a few times and took a picture of myself with the open field for a background. One time, I even put the camera on the ground with a little pebble under the front edge to angle the lens upward somewhat and put it on automatic timer again. While it took pictures at even intervals, I paraded in front of the camera and even did a few spread legged poses to show off my ass and my pussy. I did that at several different distances from the camera. As much as 20 feet or more at one point. I got so into this that I didn't see or hear the next car coming down the road. It was almost to the field when I did see it and all I could do was squat down and hope they couldn't or didn't see me. With my heart on nitro, the car drove past the outer edge of the field at a very slow pace but didn't stop to check out why some naked female idiot was squatting out in the middle and pretending to be a weed.

I finally made it to the tall brush I had picked out as my furthest and final point of wandering outside the safety of the woods and stood there motionless. As a final picture, I spread my legs really wide, squatted halfway down, spread the lips of my pussy with one hand and took a really close up shot of my clit and wet slit with a clear view of the road and the open area between me and that road. It was then time that I headed back to the towel at a pretty good pace. "The Towel" had been turned into my designated safety zone.

Once back, I breathed a sigh of relief and parked my ass on the towel with my back against the tree and just took deep breaths until my heart resumed it's normal rate and all the rest of my vitals slowed back to normal. I still can't believe that I did all of that walking around and the trip into the middle of the open field. It was an amazing experience. I have an awful lot of photos to prove it to myself if need be. And to anybody else to whom I may have to present proof of my first outdoor solo adventure a some point in time in the future.

After calming myself, I got down to the writing. I decided to start with the five activities or performances I would like to do for Sir. It took me a long time to get into the proper train of thought but I finally wrote:

1) I want to masturbate for Sir and Reina. To show them all of the techniques I use and to verbally explain why I do each one and what the immediate stimulating effects are that has on my nipples, my pussy, and my clit.

2) I want to have Sir watch me cum. I would like him to be just inches away and watching very closely while I cum.

3) I would like to ask Sir if he would like to watch me fuck myself with any object of his choosing. ANY object at all that would fit inside my hole. Or as many different objects that he may chose for me to use in any or all of my holes.

4) I would like to ask Sir to order me to do something that involves using my ass hole. This is outside of all my perceived limits of my comfort zone but I know I must prove to him that I am both willing to obey and willing to push myself to find my various limits. To prove how very willing I am to learn to surpass those same limits. And the desperate desire to demonstrate my craving need to totally submit to him in every possible way that could be required of me at any time or place.

5) I want to ask Sir to command me to perform any sexual or physical acts of any kind what-so-ever, no matter what they are or what they require of me or where they are to be performed. I want to do this to prove to him that I am sincere, that I trust him, and that I only want to please him in every way.

I re-read that list over and over again and finally decided that I would leave it as is and not change anything. I got up to stretch my legs and walked around the area for a few minutes. I was really getting into this being naked out in the open wilderness so to speak. I felt so free and so full of energy and freedom that I almost went out on another hike but thought better of it. I needed to finish my assignment and the second part was not going to be easy. I have to tell Sir five different ways I would like him to cause me pain or humiliation or both. Punishments for failure, as he put it. And, if I don't make them acceptable, he will reject any one that he decides is too easy on myself and inappropriately un-submissive. Any punishment in which I would be thinking of myself rather than of the purpose of the punishment. And I can't forget that he said he will multiply each reject by 10 and apply it just for the fun of it to teach me a lesson. If I say 10 lashes of a whip on my ass and he says that is too little, he will give me 100 lashes as punishment for a wrong request. If I say 30 lashes and 20 would have sufficed, I am screwing myself. This isn't going to be easy at all.

Well......here goes my first try:

1) 10 strokes of a riding crop on each ass cheek, each tit, each nipple, and my pussy.

2) 100 strokes anywhere on my body using any or all of the whips, crops, paddles, or other similar instruments.

3) A two plus hours of an unrestricted punishment session. Sir will decide the content and the format.

4) Order me to do something that I would NEVER do willingly. Something I am afraid of, something extremely humiliating, something painfully beyond my current understanding or limitations.

5) Any mental, emotional, physical, or sexual punishment. A pain or humiliation activity or scenario, without any limits in time or place, that Sir would like to use at his discretion and choosing.

I didn't re-read this list. I wasn't very sure of myself in this area and I knew I would really get caught up in trying to perfect my five choices and I really didn't want to do that at all. I had absolutely no doubt that Sir would perfect that list for me at some point in the very near future.

I picked everything up, wrapped everything in my beach towel, and crossed the entire field to return to my car and did so totally and absolutely bare assed naked. All the way out onto the street (after making sure there were no cars coming of course), unlocked the driver side door, and got in the car with my heart racing and my mind running on hyper. Why I did that I will never know. I can't even remember thinking about it or making the decision to do such a stunt. I just did it. Once in the car, I yelled out "Yessss," pounded on the dashboard and steering wheel several times. I then very quickly put on my pants and shirt only, and drove back home. I thought about driving home naked, or with just my shirt on, but that was not going to happen that day. I'm almost positive that it will happen on another day though.

My thoughts now turned toward the next phone call I would be making to Sir later that evening...