Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's breathing was picking up and she began to bounce up and down a little more in her semi squat position. Her hand was moving faster and her fingers were beginning to come into play. Soon, it was just her index finger rubbing her clit. She tried to use her other hand to get to her pussy from behind but that was really awkward in the position she was in so most of her effort with that hand became a single finger rubbing and lightly penetrating her rear pucker.

After a little more than eight minutes, it was becoming evident that her orgasm was getting closer and closer. Every square inch of her body glistened with shiny sweat and her head was looking down rather than out over the lake. I could see a little of her face with her head in this position and I could see that her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth had the look of complete determination as her lips were compressed tightly against each other.

Then she did something that totally surprised me. She asked me if she could cum. I had told her from the beginning that she must always ask for permission to cum at any time but I had already given her permission when I told her to masturbate herself to an orgasm. She didn't need to ask this time.

"Master? May I please cum for you and Reina and anybody from around the lake that may be watching? I am right there on the edge Sir. My pussy is so wet that it sounds like my finger is sloshing around in a bowl of water. Please Sir."

"You have 90 seconds to go cum slut. You can cum anytime after 60 of them. You already had my permission to cum but, since you asked, you will wait until I say 30 seconds. I will say nothing else until I tell you to stop. You must cum in that time only."

"Thank you so much Sir. "

After another minute of her frantically fingering of her clit and pink slice and poking a finder into her asshole, I told her "30 seconds".

"Oh God. I'm cummmmming. Ooooooooooooo. It's here. It's here. Oh God. This is going to be a good one. I'm going to explode into a million pieces. Here it comes Sir"

I could see beads of sweat and pussy juice flowing down the inside of her thighs. Her whole body bounced, then froze in place, and then the spasms started in her legs. Her moaning got louder and louder. Like she was announcing her climax to the entire lake. Then she stood straight up and just began moaning nonstop. The muscles in her ass where flexing rapidly but the rest of her body was motionless with the exception of her left arm which was keeping her index finger flying over the top of her clit at light speed. And then it hit.

I've seen a lot of women have an orgasm and multiple orgasms one after another. But I had never seen anything like this orgasm. She actually kept it rolling for over a minute without a pause or slowing down. And then another minute of slowly coming down to Earth. It was such a beautiful scene to watch. I decided right then that we were going to do this again with her standing on a table in the center of the deck and I was going to put up four video cameras on tripods all around her and put a scene just like this on film. Reina looked like she was going to pass out just from watching the intensity of Karen's cum from only a foot away and looking upward at all the action. Her turn would come shortly but not quite yet. Reina knew from several years of being my special number one slave just how much I enjoyed keeping her in orgasm denial for long periods of time. She is also an amazing sight to behold during one of her climaxes.

After the orgasm, Karen once again was standing still but with her arms at her side and her eyes fixated on the light reflecting off the lake. I just let her remain there in silence after her huge sexual release had come to an end. In a few minutes, she spread her feet far apart once again and put her hands behind her head in her primary submissive position without my saying a word to her. I knew for sure then that she was a born natural to be a submissive. She did that because it was the proper thing to do and what she very much wanted to do. It was not because it was something she was supposed to do. In only a week, she was already beginning to live in submission. It was just a very simple start but it was an action that told me that she was going to become a work of art.

"You may step down now Karen. I want you to put a chair out in the middle of the deck facing us and sit with your legs draped over the arm rests and your ass pushed forward to the front edge."

Without a word, she shakily came down off of the corner table and moved a chair into the center of the deck. Her entire body was still shiny wet and there was a lot of thick whitish fluid dripping from her pussy. Some in long strings reaching for the floor or collecting along the insides of her legs. She made no move to try to clean them up. She sat in the chair in the position I told her and we could clearly see all the fluids and a pussy that was both swollen and deeply red in color.

"I want you to very lightly run your hands over your tits and between your legs. Not in a manner to stimulate another orgasm but only to lightly touch and caress and to keep yourself minimally aroused. While doing this, I want you to prepare yourself to tell me the things you would like me to do to you in the woods. I will let you know when you can tell me your list of thoughts and fantasies. They should number around ten, give or take. And, do not forget what I said earlier about giving me weak and unacceptable scenarios and what I will do if you make that mistake. Doubling the intensity, as a punishment, for your giving me a lame, weak, and unacceptable fantasy could prove to be an overpowering experience for a beginner like you. I repeat the warning......'Be Careful'"

"Yes Sir Master. I have several I am ready to tell you."

"Just think about them for now. I'm going to video tape your little presentation for us to watch at a later time should the need arise. Since this will be your first serious attempt at revealing your most secret desires and needs, I want you to be able to watch yourself and listen to what you will be saying many times in your future training. And yes, by my saying that, I am informing you that I am going to keep you. I wasn't going to tell you this early but you have earned the right to know. Tomorrow at noon, you will sign your acknowledgement of all the rules, and requirements, and willingly turning over complete ownership of all that you are into my total and complete possession and control for as long as this new relationship remains growing and productive. Is that all agreeable to you cum slut?"

At that moment, just as I was standing up from my chair, Karen sort of lost it. In a matter of just a few seconds, the tears were flowing down the cheeks of her beautiful face, her smile was from ear to ear, and her shout of joy was echoing across the lake. At the same time, she had launched herself out of her chair and I found myself the sole supporter of her entire body as she jumped on me with her legs wrapped around my waist, her arms around my neck, and holding on for dear life in a body lock. I hadn't expected this enthusiastic of a response but it was acceptable, considering the occasion. She will get ten swats of the wide hardwood paddle as a reminder that she can't do this all of the time but that will be later in the evening. I didn't want to spoil her very special moment.

"Oh Master..... Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love you so much. I will always love you with all of my heart. I am yours for as long as you want me. Do anything you want with me no matter what, or where, or when. Anything. Anything. Anything. I love you."

"I love you too little one but we need to continue on with what I told you to do. And I need to change my pants now since you have now managed to dry off all of your cum juices and sweat on me. "

"Oh...I'm so sorry Sir. Would you want me to wash them for you?"

"Later. Let's get back into focus. I realize how deeply special this moment is to you but it's time to move on with the plan."


Turning toward Reina I said: "And you can take that shit eating grin off of your face and go get one of the video cameras before I decide to send you naked to one of the neighbor's houses to borrow a cup of sugar!"

This girl knows too much. As she walked by me she was laughing and she messed my hair with one of her hands and said: "You're such a Grizzly Bear Master. But I know who you really are."

I gave her a very hard swat on her ass and informed her that she was going to match everything that Karen experienced during the late evening. And probably a lot more if she wasn't careful.

Karen was seated once again in the wooden chair with her legs slung over the arm rests and her ass pushed as far forward as possible without sliding over the edge of the seat.

I went to my room, changed my pants, and popped three alligator clamps into my pocket. I stopped by Reina's room and got a set of two remote eggs with a clip extension from her box of extra special toys that she would often beg me to use on her. I returned at the same time that Reina was walking through the kitchen with the Sony Camcorder. This one being a very expensive HD recorder with high resolution video. She knew which one was my favorite.

We both walked out onto the deck and found that Karen had not moved an inch from her position of total exposure in the chair. Even her ass hole was clearly visible because of how far forward she has slid her butt. It was an excellent chair for this because of the padding that went full length from the head to nearly all the way down to where the very short legs started.

"Reina. I want you to set up the camera directly in front of cum slut but back just far enough to completely frame her entire body. I don't want just her head in the picture. I want all of her in the picture. I also want it set to zoom directly onto her face for close-ups without having to move the camera. I will be using the remote to zoom in and out whenever I want to change from body framing to facial framing. Make sure the zoom is targeted directly on the center of her lips."

"Will do Sir" was Reina's simple response.

I moved the two chairs that Reina and I would be using to a position on each side and slightly forward of the camera tripod and facing directly at Karen. There was a separation of maybe four feet between all three chairs. Even though the chairs facing Karen were forward of the camera, they were not far enough to be seen in the video as long as we didn't lean forward or raise our hands for any reason.

When Reina was finished setting up the camcorder, I served each of us one more glass of lemonade and ice with three shots of vodka in each. I sat in the chair to the right of the camera and began with Karen's instructions for what we were about to do.

"Cum slut. What we are going to do now is to record a video of you telling the world about some of the fantasies you have had in your life and any that you may want to tell us about that you have created since arriving here. I use the phrase 'telling the world' because that is exactly what you are going to be doing. For the entire time that you are sitting in that chair and either talking about your secret desires or answering any questions that I or Reina may have as we go along, you will never once look anywhere other than into the lens of the camera. Anyone watching this video will feel that you are talking directly to them and not to someone off camera. What you will be creating is a completely personal conversation between yourself and whoever is watching and listening to you as you reveal, in complete detail, some of your most innermost needs and desires. We are going to video tape many of these sessions in the future.

I can't begin to tell you how many as that will depend on how long you are here or keep returning here. The main purpose of these videos is for you to be able to see a record of how you are developing in your training and how you are changing as a person. These tapes will not be private by any stretch of the imagination but they won't be put on the internet either. A lot of various events and get-togethers occur here and around the lake and you can safely assume that most of these people will eventually see these videos at one time or another. Frequently, with your presence required during the showing. None of this will be happening for many months down the road yet so you need not worry or stress out over your first presentation for quite some time. I can almost assure you that, when the time comes, you will be very excited and enthusiastic about showing other people who you really are. Even if you don't know them or have never even met them at all. For now, finish your lemonade and give Reina the glass and lets get started."

Reina took the empty glasses and put them aside so they wouldn't get in the way of cum slut's first video interview presentation.

12