Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reina jumped back into the action at that moment with a question of her own.

"I would like you to tell us about a torture fantasy that can be carried out while hiking, if possible, or anywhere in general, if that doesn't work for you. Backpacks can easily be taken along and filled with a wide variety of punishment equipment and other toys or specialty items when out in the woods but I realize some fantasies or dreams must take place in a special location to fit the theme. And explain in detail exactly why you want to be tortured, what you hope to gain from it, and what you desire the most from receiving pain."

"I do not desire pain just to feel pain. Pain frightens me and the things that can be done to cause pain scare the hell out of me. I would never allow anyone to hurt me if that was their only intended purpose. There is a huge emptiness inside of me that has left me very vulnerable on a few occasions in the past. A large part of this emptiness is due to a complete void, for most of my life, of trusting and loving a man enough to give myself to him. This giving of myself to another person involves turning complete control of my body over to them to use in any way they want. It means using me sexually in any manner, form, method or means. It means doing anything, anywhere, anytime, and in any way they choose for me to participate or to perform on my own. The fulfillment will come from knowing that I love and trust that person and, because of that, can show them total and absolute willingness to entrust them with my life and well being to be used only for their pleasure with no limits on how they may do that. I need and crave to be the source of all of their pleasures. I wouldn't do that if I thought that this person only wanted to hurt me to inflate their own ego and self esteem or just needed to do that to feel like a man for some pathetic reason. I need and crave to learn how to feel excitement and sexual arousal and orgasm from being subjected to pain of any kind and for any purpose that my Master has chosen for me to experience. I don't believe there is any greater gift one person can give another then the willing gift of trust, love, devotion, control, and ownership of one's own self. That is the most powerful 'Power Exchange' that a woman can give a man or any one person to another person in some various other possible gender circumstances. I also think I am talking too much and not answering your question."

Karen took a deep breath again and slowly let it out as if she were blowing out a candle, with puffy cheeks and all. After a minute or so of silence, and never once taking her eyes away from the camera lens, she continued.

"Here is one of the more extreme examples of how willing I am to except pain to provide pleasure for the person I love if that is what he wants me to experience. I have had dreams about this a number of times at night when I am asleep and even during the day on very rare occasions during idle fantasies. I am not tied or restrained in any way. I am free to move into any position I can be told to assume any position but mostly lying spread eagled on the floor or ground with my arms straight out to the side and my legs spread as wide apart as they will go on their own power. I am also ordered to stand with my feet wide apart and bent over with a firm grip on each ankle. The last, most common position, is on my back with my arms between my legs and pulling them all the way back toward my head so that my pussy and ass are lifted off the ground, totally opened and exposed for any use. The reason I am not tied or restrained is so that I can demonstrate unquestionably honest proof that I totally commit myself to his will and desire by my willingness to remain in any position of his choosing while doing what it is that he may want to do at that time. And, by that, I mean anything that he wants to do....I want him to do also. I can think of no more powerful of a gift from the heart then that.

I have a Dream Master and I am lying on the floor naked with my arms extended straight out. My Dream Master begins by inserting a needle completely through the center of each of my fully erect nipples. They are plain, everyday sewing needles. Not pins or syringe needles, at this time anyway. The first needle is slowly inserted from the tip of my nipple and pushed completely through the center and into my breast. And done so very slowly. Common needles come in packages of all different sizes for the most part and this one is the longest and thickest of the lot. I prefer that all of the needles were this size if possible, but not absolutely necessary. And Master should be well supplied with a very large quantity of needles before starting this scenario. At least 500 I would say would suffice. One of the rules he requires of me is that I am not allowed to make any sounds at any time barely more audible then the most quiet of moans possible. Any sound louder than 'next to nothing' will result in an additional three needles pushed into my body anywhere he chooses, as punishment for violating the rule. Rule 2 is that I am not allowed to move any part of my body at any time unless told to do so. The punishment for any movement will be five additional needles in a location of his choice. My fantasy dreams also include Master stimulating and sexually arousing me on a near continuous basis so that I can feel growing sexual excitement at the same time I am feeling pain. As an alternative, pain for a short period of time by itself followed by sexual arousal for whatever length of time Master wishes to reward me for obeying his rules. I prefer to experience pain and arousal at the same time but that won't be my choice at any time. Dream Master will be free to do this in any manner he may choose. I only want to do this so that he can see me giving myself to him the entire time.

The other nipple receives the exact same treatment immediately after the first nipple has been completely penetrated. I realize that many of the insertions will require the use of both of his hands and that there will be no stimulation during those instances. I have chosen sewing needles because they are extremely sharp and come in various lengths and thicknesses. There are a few insertions that will require a much thinner needle then the ones going into my nipples. Pins are very dull and very difficult to push into someone's assorted body parts. Syringe needles are way too sharp and actually cause very little pain when used in tit or ass flesh. I tried using them on myself a while back and made that discovery. I didn't have the will power nor the courage to try the other needles or pins on myself."

Again, Karen paused, but this time she closed her eyes. She immediately explained that she was only picturing her fantasy before she continued on with her verbal description. I asked her if she would like to pause for a few and have another lemonade and she said, "Yes Master. I would if you don't mind."

I paused the camcorder and Reina got her the lemonade. I asked her how she was managing this ordeal of talking to the camera and to the world about her deepest secrets and sexual desires. She responded by telling me that it was the hardest thing she has ever done in her life and that she was so profoundly excited doing it at the same time that it was hard for her to stay serious and not laugh or smile on a number of occasions. I told her she could laugh or smile any time she wanted to as this was her story and that she can tell it in any way she wants to express herself. She thanked me for telling her that and took the large glass of lemonade offered by Reina. Reina told her there were four shots of Vodka in this glass. She said thanks and added that she didn't want to get drunk at all but that a little 'buzz' wouldn't hurt at the moment.

"You know," I said. "You are on your third glass of lemonade and they are 32 ounce glasses. I suspect that you will be feeling the urge to pee before too long and I want you to know in advance that I am going to video tape that in close up view when the time comes."

"That's perfectly OK with me Master," was her response. I'll even pee into a glass, add some Vodka, and drink it again if that is what you would like me to do for you."

"That's very good thinking little one. I just may have you do that," I responded with a smile and a chuckle.

Karen only drank about a third of the glass and handed it back to Reina and asked to continue on with the filming.

"Certainly. But, until I tell you to stop, I want you to very lightly touch and tease the tip of your clit with one finger while you are talking. I am going to pan the camera in and out several times so that 'the world' can watch you masturbating yourself while you are telling them about this special way you would like to be tortured."

Her finger immediately went to her pussy slit and quickly worked it's way onto the top of her clit. This clit of hers is not huge but it is almost always visible as it pokes it's head from under the protective hood. It is definitely several times larger than the average female clitoris. That must come from the same genes that made her nipples nearly an inch long and about a half inch wide at their base. This is my first experience with nipples and a clit on the same female the size of the one's she proudly displays. Reina's clit hides until it is wet and before it sticks it's whitish pink shiny head out into the open and her nipples are less than a half inch long but they stand up hard and proud when played with or sucked on. Karen was ready again and I started up the video with it panned back to show her fingering herself when she started talking.

"After both of my nipples are skewered (and she immediately laughed at that moment and she informed the camera that that word just "popped into my head out of nowhere"), I am ordered to sit up straight with my legs spread as far to the side as I can get them. My Dream Master sits yoga style directly in front of me with his feet pushing on my thighs to help me keep my legs in that wide open, nearly straight to the each side position. He tells me that he can finger my clit and insert needles at the same time much easier in this position. He has a small cup filled with the long thick variety of needles on the floor to his right. The next needle he inserts is pushed in across the width of my right nipple just barely below the tip. The pain is overwhelming while the point is pushing it's way through my flesh but I manage to keep quiet and not flinch or jerk from the intense pain. He tells me that, with the needle positioned like this, he can pull my nipple out from my tit and stretch it to it's maximum length and hold it there for as long as he wishes. He does this to demonstrate and also puts the tip of the index finger of his other hand directly on top on my confused clitoris. The instant his finger makes contact with my clit head, it is no longer confused and responds with immediate enthusiasm to his touch. While his fingertip massages my clit, he keeps increasing the tension on my stretched nip.

Heavy pain and powerful clitoral stimulation at the same time always wake me up from my dream. Every time I get to this point, I wake up. I have a hard time closing my eyes and fantasizing about that moment also. My brain doesn't want to compute these totally opposing physical stimulations. After giving my subconscious a break and a rest, I can usually continue without a problem

What happens next is that my Dream Master begins pushing needles completely through my nipple, up and down the entire shaft. At least 10 of them or more in quick succession. After each needle is pushed through my flesh, he fingers my clit again for about 30 seconds. I am silent and feeling a constant switching of pain....pleasure....pain....pleasure....pain.....pleasure. After he finishes with that nipple, he fingers my clit for an extra long time. When I look like I am about to cum. he abruptly stops. He lets me sit there for a few minutes without touching me in any way at all until he is sure that I have come down from the higher level of sexual stimulation. He just stares into my eyes and watches my insides through them. Not a word is spoken.

Then the other nipple receives the exact same treatment. as does my clit. And I nearly cum again but he also stops fingering me just before I fall over the edge. This time he smiles. He tells me that I was building up to an orgasm much faster this time then after he had finished with my first nipple. That's a good sign and I smile too. I look down at my nipples and see all of the needles that are pushed completely through them and I suddenly feel a little light headed but that passes quickly. There is no blood at all, which is a big surprise to me.

Suddenly, he speaks to me and tells me to put one of my fingers on my clit and gently massage it but that I am not to cum under any circumstances or I will suffer severely and then be rejected and thrown out.

For the next half hour, my dream Master inserts one needle after another into each of my tits. He makes a tight ring of them around the edge of my aureoles where the skin color changes from sunless white to a darker brown. He keeps pushing needles in to every space he can find and goes from one tit to the other and back again. I'm frantically fingering my clit to compensate for the pain of what probably turned out to be over a hundred needles in each breast but I never managed to get anywhere near the edge of orgasm like he had done.

From here, we can skip most of the next part as it is more or less a repeat of my tits except that he turns my ass cheeks into needle cushions while I am standing bent over gripping my ankles and my butt is directly in front of his face. These needles are just being jabbed into my flesh one after another with one hand while he strokes my pussy lips with the other. He pushes a finger or two or three into my vagina and pumps the sopping wet channel as fast as he can. He still doesn't let me cum. Another couple hundred needles are being pushed into my ass cheeks and some into my upper thighs too. Without missing a beat, he continues to play with my cunt but I suddenly feel a finger at my backdoor entrance. I hear him suck on the finder tip and then felt it slide effortlessly in to my back door pucker hole. Now he was pumping fingers into both of my holes at high speed. Soon it was two fingers up my ass hole. Then three to match my pussy. When I get near my orgasm, I expect him to stop as usual but he doesn't. He keeps pumping even faster and soon I can hear myself moaning like a porn star whore getting fucked by two huge dicks at the same time. The orgasm hits me like a ton of bricks. I am in the middle of a wild powerful cum when he pulls out of my ass hole and, with his open hand, begins lightly tapping on the needles in my ass cheeks like he is playing a one handed bongo drum. The cum and the pain are now both amazingly intense. Then he stops and leaves me hanging there in the midst of all this physical, mental, and sexual turmoil. I push my fingers into my own pussy hole and start tapping on the needles in my ass with my other hand until the universe comes back into perspective once again. I can't believe what I just experienced and what I just did to myself. He immediately informs me that there will be no punishment for the verbal expressions that came out of my mouth. There was no way of stopping them and he knew it and demonstrated his kindness.

Without a skip in the beat, my Dream Master tells me to lay down on my back with my legs pulled back so that my feet are next to my head. Not an easy task with my tits and ass filled with hundreds of three inch long needles. I manage to get into this position without anything touching any of the needles stuck into my body. My ass is raised up in the air and my pussy is fully open and exposed. A hard pillow is put under my lower back to help me stay in this position. I know the next target is my cunt. The inner lips. The outer lips. The clit hood. Probably even my clit itself. And all the area around my pussy too most likely.

My legs are pushed a little further apart to give my Dream Master even easier access to not only my pussy, but to my asshole too. I am told to close my eyes and I feel a large piece of tape being placed on each eye to keep them closed. I am now in total darkness and I no doubt that he is going to stick needles into my pussy and my asshole.

He actually tells me that he is going to insert a short, thin needle through my clitoris. Then, amazingly enough, he asks me if I am willing for him to do that. I answer yes, of course, but hesitantly. He asks if I want him to do that and I again tell him that I do. He then tells me to beg him to push a needle through the center of my erect clit. I beg him over and over again until he finally tells me that he will do as I request. But first, I must tell him why I want him to do that. And I can't. I don't know why I can't because I have just finished begging him to do it. I have suddenly lost touch with myself completely. My entire emotional and rationally thinking being seems to have turned itself upside down and then turned itself off.

My Dream Master tells me that we will come back to that question later and I begin to calm down as much as I can being naked, blind, and bent nearly in half with my pussy and ass sticking up in the air for any and all to see. There could be a hundred people there and I wouldn't know. I feel humiliation beyond intense. I'm not even tied down. I am positioned like this of my own free will. I can get up and leave any time I want. But I don't want to do that. I want to stay.

He tells me that he is going to insert a number of the thin needles into the flesh around my asshole. All of them inside the ring of my little brown pucker. These are not really painful but they do sting as they are pushed into the wrinkled area around my anus. He has a thumb on my clit that is slowly circling round and round on the head. Each time he inserts a needle, he pushes his thumb down a bit harder on my clit to increase the stimulation level. After each needle, he lessens the pressure. After about five needles, I am concentrating mostly on my clit and very little on my asshole. I'm suddenly hearing him telling me that he has just inserted the twentieth needle and that I am going to receive a reward. I had no idea he was anywhere near twenty so that came as a complete surprise. My mind is locked onto his thumb and my throbbing clit. His thumb quickly increases it's pressure and it's speed. He tells me to cum and, within seconds, this fifteen second explosion hits my entire body. No buildup at all. No approach. No right on the edge moment and no over the edge moment either. It is just there. It isn't intense or mind blowing like the last one. It is just fifteen seconds of deeply satisfying sexual release. And then it is gone and I am feeling wonderful.

Without another word, my Dream Master takes one outer labia lip between his thumb and forefinger and pulls it out and away from my body and begins inserting needles into and all the way through the thin flesh. A shaved pussy must be making that a lot easier was all I could think as the needles pushed completely through my poor labia lip. He is not stimulating my clit at all. It is very painful but not overpowering. I can feel the sharp points pushing through from one side to the other. My hands are balled into fists and I am aware of my body being covered in sweat every time some moving air touches the surface of my body. I feel him release the labia lip and begin inserting more needles into the soft skin on the outside of my punctured flap and he wasn't touching me at all. When he is finished with that lip, he pushes a finger into my vagina and pumps it in and out for a couple of minutes, and that is feeling really nice until he pulls it out. I have absolutely no idea what the size of the needles are. They all feel the same. Dream Master duplicates the entire process on my other outer lip. After the last needle, he tells me that he is going to insert one more of the large needles into each of my outer lips but that they will each be inserted lengthwise from the top, near my clit, and downward toward the opening of my vagina. Each needle will be pushed through nearly three inches of soft tender pussy flesh. My pussy flesh. And I have no urges or intensions of stopping him from doing this to me. At this moment, I am really wanting him to do this to me. And I have absolutely no idea why.