Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 15

Story Info
Karen is at the point of no return. How will she do?
11.7k words
4.47
19.9k
2

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

"Put your clothes on cum slut. The skirt, blouse, socks, and tennis shoes only. The things you had on earlier."

"I responded immediately, even though my brain was still locked onto the part about being the only naked person at the party. If that is what Master wants me to do then I will do it. I'm just a little thankful that I won't know any of the people there. That probably won't help me during the party but it will help me as a good rationalization during the time between now and the actual event itself.

Back again in Reina's room, I began dressing. Being naked all the time becomes a natural lifestyle after a while and putting clothes back on actually felt uncomfortable. This thought and feeling had really surprised me. It's strange to remember just a week ago, when I was what I considered to be a fairly normal everyday female with a couple of minor sexual hang-ups. Reality is that all women have sexual hang-ups of some kind that they have dealt with in the past or are dealing with in the present or will just avoid at all costs in the future. In my wildest imagination I would have never accepted the possibility that, one week later, I would be a naked submissive slave. Nor would I have dreamed that everything I have done or have had done to me during this past week was about to become my new reality. I finished tying the second tennis shoe and headed back to the outdoor deck area once again.

"This is going to be a short but very different adventure for you cum slut. I'm going to tell you what I want you to do and you will immediately obey my instructions without question or hesitation. Each command is designed to provoke hesitation and thought about what you will be told to do. This will be an exercise in training you to respond without thinking. You will do exactly as I tell you. You will be learning more about the meaning of "TRUST'. Any hesitations or deviations from your required activities will result in a punishment session in front of everyone at your collaring party. Do you understand what I have just said?"

"Yes Sir. I do."

"Good, because you will be doing this entire scenario all by yourself. You will not have anyone to guide you from point A to point B. You will be on your own just as you were when you went outside of your apartment in various stages of nudity. Are you ready?"

"I'm a bit nervous Sir but I would like to begin now. I will do everything you tell me to do with no exceptions."

"I hope so. Your final acceptance can still be delayed or cancelled. I want you to take the large orange beach towel and the little brown box that Reina has put on the table here, along with the video camera mounted on the tripod, and go down to the edge of the lake. The first thing you will see when you are to open the box will be self explanatory and you will put it to it's intended use immediately before doing anything else. You will also find a number of index cards in the box that are numbered in numerical order. Obviously, you will read and complete the instructions on these one card at a time before proceeding to the next one. You are going to set yourself up about ten feet from the water's edge so that you are still on the grass area. Lay out the towel on the grass and put the tripod about five feet from the end of the towel. Turn the camcorder so that it is aiming at the towel and turn it on. Adjust the zoom and focus so that the entire towel is pictured clearly in the frame. Then turn it off until told to do otherwise. Any questions yet? You had better ask now because you won't get another opportunity."

"No Sir. What you have told me is very clear. I also own a camcorder so I shouldn't have any trouble using yours."

"I hope not because walking back up here to ask me how to turn it on and off or how to adjust the zoom and focus will be very costly to you. After you have set everything up, I want you to walk down to the water's edge and just stand there taking in the view of everything. When you are ready to begin, you will slowly remove each article of clothing that you are wearing until you are completely naked and on display to the entire lake. You are not to search around looking for any signs of someone watching you from one of the houses or anywhere else. You will act as if you are the only person in the world. You are not to even think about anybody being able to see you standing next to the water totally naked.

When you are finished taking in the entire visual image of the lake and the surrounding area which, by the way, takes on an entirely different aspect of awareness when you are doing this totally naked, you will return to the towel, turn on the video camera, and then lay down on the towel with your pussy toward the camera and your legs spread apart enough for the video to have a clear view of your cunt lips. You will then start playing with your body in the manner that you usually begin when you masturbate and go through the entire process to orgasm that is natural for you. You can put your legs or body in any position you wish as long as the camera can clearly film your pussy action without the view being blocked in any way. You are to be as verbal as possible in expressing your increasing sexual arousal and through the entire orgasm that I now give you permission to have. You will still ask for permission to cum as required before going over the edge. Actually, I want you to beg to be allowed to cum and keep the begging going as if you have been refused at first and then finally given permission.

When you have completed this part of the scenario, you will get up and slowly walk into the lake up to your waist and wash off your pussy until it's squeaky clean and then come back out of the water. Use the towel to dry yourself off completely. When you are dried off, lay the towel back down where it was, sit back down on the towel, and open the box. The first thing you are to do is to put the item which I told you that you would know it's intended purpose the instant you see it. When you have down that, read Card #1 out loud. Every card you read at the proper time after that is to be read out loud as if I were there and your voice is actually mine giving you a command. Now, either ask any questions you have or head out to the lake."

"Yes Sir. I have no questions. My only thoughts are to follow your orders exactly as you have command and to please you in every way with whatever I am about to perform for you, Reina, and anybody else who happens to be watching. I will never forget to do what you command me to perform Master."

"Good. Now, without another word, go to the lake."

"Yes, Master. I love you Sir."

The very first thought that hit me as I was walking down the long narrow stairs from the deck to the ground was, 'I am about to be more naked then I have ever been in my life'. I don't mind people seeing my nude body but this was looking like I was going to be putting on a private show for the entire neighborhood. That's OK with me because Master wants me to do this and I am going to obey any wish or command he wants me to fulfill or perform no matter what I have to do. I only want to please him. 'A slave's purpose in life is to please her Master.' I had imagined the worst possible scenarios the first time I had heard that phrase. I know now that it's the Master's personal belief system that allows that statement to describe anything from the best to the worst.

When I reached the ground level and started walking slowly out toward the lake, I could actually feel the submission inside of me. I have never felt anything like that until that moment. It was one of the most powerful and wonderful feelings that I have ever experienced. I felt the need to obey and the tremendous pleasure it was giving me. Not once did I, or have I, thought about whether or not I should do what I have been told to do. I am not afraid. I am nervous as hell but I am not afraid. I totally understand the meaning of trust for the first time. I felt joy from knowing that I could, and would, do anything Master wanted of me and have absolutely no doubt that I would be safe from any harm. I am becoming a true slave step by step and what a wonderful world it will be as the song said. All of my thoughts during the slow walk to the lake's edge were about the tremendous change has come over my life is such a very short time.

I arrived at the lake and laid out the towel and set up the video recorder as ordered. I put the box next to the towel and walked out to the edge of the water, stopping about a foot short of actually getting my feet wet. I put my hands behind my back and just stood there looking out over the water and up into the mountain forest. Even the orange groves, way off in the distance far beyond the lake, seemed to jump out at me. It was such a vision of beauty and what a feeling of peace that it brought to my heart. I felt like I could stand there forever.

I first removed my shirt and threw it back onto the grass. Again I stood there with my hands behind my back and enjoyed the scenery, felt the sun on my bare breasts, and the slight breeze tantalizing my nipples as they quickly became hard and aroused.

Next came my shoes and socks and I stood on the cool stand with my bare feet. Wiggling my toes and bouncing up a down a little. This also made my boobs bounce up and down a little and the feeling of freedom began taking over my entire body. I removed my skirt and threw it back on the grass with my other clothing. When I turned back to the lake, I spread my feet in the soft sand, put my hands behind my head, and stood there motionless while staring out over the entire lake totally naked and totally visible to the world. The feeling of freedom just totally washed over my entire body like somebody had just dumped a huge bucket of water over my head. I looked over the lake and up the mountainside and felt absolutely free of everything. That was another first experience in my life. It was almost overwhelming. I never wanted it to end. Before I turned to return to the towel, I slowly ran my hands over every part of my body that they could reach while standing straight. My fingers touched my thighs, my ass, my pussy, my stomach, my tits, my neck, my face, and my entire head until I was convinced that that was actually me that was standing there feeling all these wonderful emotional and physical responses. It wasn't my imagination or a dream. It was me for sure. I looked back up to where Master and Reina were both standing on the back deck side by side and watching me. Master had a camera in his hand with a really long lens sticking out from it. I waved to them and walked back to the towel and video camera.

I first turned on the camcorder and made sure the settings were still correct and that it was still aimed at the towel. After that, I sat down on the towel and then laid back. It was a huge beach towel and just large enough to accommodate the entire length of my body without anything hanging beyond it's edges onto the grass. I spread my knees as wide as they would go but still kept my feet touching each other. I made sort of diamond with my legs. With a sexy smile toward the camera lens and a quick glance at the two most important people in my life watching me from the deck, I lowered my right hand and cupped my entire genital area and just slowly began pushing my fingers lightly against my entire crack. The only thing now in my world at that moment was me, the towel, and the camera.

As I pressed on my pussy with my right hand, I put my left hand to work lightly running my fingers around and over my tits. My nipples were at their full erection almost instantly and immediately began sending messages to my clit. As my arousal slowly increased, so did the moisture between my labia. My clit was getting its head up too. My fingers pushed into my inner pink and found total wetness and the sexual arousal just began jumping into high gear. I pushed two, then three fingers into my vagina and started pumping them in and out until the sloshing of juices became very loud. I was pinching and rolling my nipples and even painfully gripping them hard enough to lift my tits upward from my chest and hold them there stretched out for several seconds at a time. I really enjoyed this pain as I imagined that Master or Reina where actually doing the pulling and stretching of my boobs and orgasm triggers, as I like to call my nipples.

At this point, I raised both legs into the air and bent them back toward my head. I reached both arms between and through my legs and used my elbows to hold that position. This allowed me to use two hands on my pussy while keeping my knees spread wide apart. One hand to spread lips apart and the other to finger my now fully erect clit. The clit fingering kept getting faster and faster and I could feel the immense increase in my arousal. Juices were flowing and I was nearing the edge of orgasm. I began saying out loud: "Please let me cum Master. I am so close. I don't know how much longer I can hold back. I'm going to explode Master. Pleeeeeese let me cum. Pleeeeeeeese. Pleeeeeeese Sir. I have to cum Sir."

I could hear myself begging and begging to be allowed to cum. It felt so natural to do that. I begged louder and louder and then, in my mind, I could hear Master tell me to cum. I went over the edge and exploded into oblivion. I remember screaming "Thank you Sir." And I remember being engulfed in total ecstasy and pleasure. When I returned to this world, I was soaked in sweat and pussy juice and barely able to move. I was laid out flat on my back with my arms at my side and my feet straightened out on the towel almost in the same position as when I began my own personal cum performance for the world. I just lay there staring up at the blue sky and a few of the small puff balls floating by. I actually laid there for quite awhile before I made my first attempt at sitting up. I was OK to navigate so I slowly stood up and walked into the lake until the water was almost up to my tits. I instantly realized Master had told me only to go as far into the lake until the water was at my waist so I immediately stepped back until the water was just under my belly button. The cold water on my hot wet pussy was a wake up call. I quickly washed my pussy and my inner thighs clean of any remaining female arousal fluids and walked back out of the lake. Back at the towel, I pick it up and dried myself off and replace the towel to it's former position and sat down in the middle of it facing the lake.

I hadn't even thought about turning the camcorder off at this point so it kept recording everything I did. I picked up the small box and slowly opened it to see what it was that I would instantly know what to do with. My eyes lit up with joyful anticipation when I saw what Master had put in the box. There was a small piece of paper taped to the object that said: This is a powerful, custom made long distance remote hello from your Master and Reina.

It was a large two inch wide plastic ball, a one inch wide plastic ball, and a plastic clip with pointed teeth and spring loaded. There was also a six inch silver wire hanging from the larger of the two balls. I had to think for a moment to figure out what the clip and the long wire were for but, when it finally dawned on me, I instantly flashed a huge smile and looked up towards the deck once again.

I knew exactly what to do. But first, I had to pee. Not just pee. I had to really pee. I squatted on the end of the towel closest to the camera, spread my legs wide apart, leaned back on one hand, pushed my pussy up into the air, and let loose with a powerful stream of yellow piss that actually hit the tripod holding the camera. The pee kept coming and coming. Finally, the stream began to slacken and then came to a complete stop. I actually wiped my pussy clean with a corner of the orange towel. I remember hoping that Master wouldn't mind my doing that but necessity calls for instant action at times and......well......the towel was there..........

I straightened up the towel again and I turned toward the camera and laid back with my feet up in the air once again and spread wide apart. Straight up and straight out in a wide open 'V'. The camera was pointing straight at my squeaky clean and smooth shaven cunt. I put the big ball in my mouth and got it wet with my saliva and did the same for the smaller one. I worked the two incher through the swollen labia lips and into my pussy hole. It took a little pushing but it finally went all the way inside. Next, I pushed the one incher into my asshole. That brown wrinkled pucker didn't want to accept it at first but I finally applied enough pressure and felt it pop past the sphincter and shoot into my rectum. I then pressed the clip open with my thumb and forefinger and, after fingering my clit with my other hand until it stood all the way up once again, I let it close very tightly over my clit hood. It was a strong grip but not too strong that I couldn't deal with it. It gripped both my little hood and the white headed clit itself and was really painful at first. I laid there motionless for a few minutes doing some rapid breathing until the pain slowly subsided, but it would never go away completely. One thing I should probably mention is that the clip was very much like the vibrating nipple clamps I had seen in the adult book store with the long, heavy, AAA battery tube hanging down. (God, that felt like a million years ago and it was only last week.) The battery holder on this one wasn't nearly as big as the ones on those nipple clamps, and certainly not as heavy either. I had guessed that they were small nickel/cad type batteries that would power the vibrating clit clip.

When I was accustomed to the various number of unusual sensations I was being forced to experience, I stood up straight. Looking between my legs, I could see that long silver wire hanging down from my pussy almost like a kotex string, but a whole lot longer. Right at that instant, everything started vibrating. First, only the ball in my pussy. Then, just the one in my asshole. And finally, the one on my clit. Then all three were vibrating again and I was jumping around like my feet were being electrocuted. Just as suddenly, everything stopped completely. I looked up at Reina and Master and I knew they were laughing but I couldn't see that far away to know for sure. It suddenly dawned on me that I was going to get nailed whenever they felt like turning on one or two of the devices, or all three at once, while I was completing the commands on the cards that were still in the box. I knew this was going to be a wild second half coming up shortly. I wondered if they could make me cum again with the balls and the clip and, if so, how many more times. How powerful was that remote triggering device and how far would I have to go to be out of range? I knew the answer to these questions would soon be made obvious.

I sat back down on the towel again, making sure to face the camera of course. Yoga style with my legs folded in front of me. Glancing into the box, I instantly noticed that there were only three cards in all so this wasn't going to be a long drawn out scenario as I had first anticipated. I also noticed that there was a hole in the center of each card and a long piece of kite string lying underneath the cards in the bottom of the box. These were just your standard index type cards. They were face down and the first one had a large "1" drawn on the back. I leaned over and pulled the first card out of the box and began reading out loud.

cum slut

Do not read the other cards. Run the string through the holes

and tie the string around your neck so that the cards are hanging

below your neck and above your tits. Begin your walk around the

left side of the lake and do not stop until you have reached the

Player One
Player One
175 Followers