Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 16

Story Info
The last adventure before the acceptance collaring.
6k words
4.44
17.4k
2

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

What a wonderful evening the three of us had. First, a dinner of fantastic charcoal broiled ribeye steaks, cheese stuffed potatoes, and broccoli smothered in butter and lemon juice. We also had two glasses of an astonishingly wonderful red wine that Master Bill said was a home brewed private stock that would challenge any of the world's best but would remain anonymous forever. He also added that the price tag on one bottle started at $5000, if you could find someone who was willing to sell it, and that it was absolutely free to any of the residents of the community who lived around this beautiful private lake. This sparked the question, once again, that has been popping in and out of my thoughts since Master hinted that the people living here were all of the same lifestyle. Who were they?

Who gives out extremely expensive bottles of wine for free that aren't for sale at any market place or exclusive shop? Who are the people who find that a completely naked woman wandering around their lake in a high state of sexual arousal, who is perfectly willing to lay out on the grass next to the lake and video tape herself masturbating and having orgasms in plain sight, is nothing more than a common event that doesn't warrant any special interest or investigation?

Outside of Master Bill and Reina, Master David is the only other resident of the lake that I have met. And he didn't find a naked woman standing in his backyard, bent over and bowing while yelling out "Thank you Master" over and over again, to be anything unusual either. The only thing I learned about Master David, while at his beautiful home being overwhelmed with orgasms created by a perfect stranger, was that he is a professional writer and a man who draws instant respect and trust in a way that I can't even begin to explain. Here was a man, that I had no idea was even there and looking at my shaved pussy and asshole, to whom I had given my complete trust by the time he had barely said ten words to me. Who were these people living around this lake, high in these magical mountains?

Well before dinner had been served, prepared completely by Master Bill, Reina had taken me into her private room to find something to wear that would be very special for the evening.

"We are just about the exact same size, as far as clothes are concerned, except that you will probably have to undo an extra button on top to accommodate those beautiful breasts with their extraordinary nipples. Master loves a nude woman but that is purely sexual in nature. He also loves and appreciates an exquisitely dressed woman who presents herself as intensely sensual with an alluring aura of mystique. If you find him staring at you at any time during the evening, don't worry about it. It means that you have succeeded in capturing his attention. Not many women have been able to do that. I promise I won't be jealous if you turn out to be one of those few. I know and live the truth of the relationship he and I have developed over the past few years, and another woman can have absolutely no negative influence on that.

And I want to add one thing that you aren't aware of yet. Master Bill doesn't sleep with beginning trainees. He can and will do anything sexual with you that he may choose during training, but shared personal intimacies in the private bedroom are reserved for submissive slaves who have already discovered who they are, what they need, and why they need it. When the evening comes to an end, you will be asked by Master whether you would prefer sleeping alone or with me. I don't mean to second guess him but that is what he has always done in the past with women who were visiting here and staying overnight for one reason or other. He has always asked me first whether or not I would like them to sleep in my bed with me before making the offer. He would never force me to do that under any circumstances. If you say yes to sleeping with me, it doesn't mean that we are obligated to engage in any form of sexual contact. We can sleep in the same bed like girls at a pajama party or we can make love to each other. Maybe we could call it 'exploring' each other, as you don't have any experience of sexual intimacy with a woman in your past. I know it's a big step but I just wanted to tell you, in advance, of the options you will be given. And, I also want you to know that I find you to be the most unbelievably sexy woman on the planet and that you have been stirring up a flowing river of juices from my pussy since the very first time we met. I don't want you to say anything now. Just think about it during the evening and I will honor your decision. It's a big step and I most certainly don't want to push you into something you don't want to do as far as you and I are concerned. As far as your training goes, that is an entirely different story. Being ordered to lick my pussy as a submissive is one thing. Wanting to lick my pussy and having yours licked in return by another woman in a more private sensual situation is an entirely different circumstance."

"Reina, I am extremely attracted to you, both by love and by desire. I'm not a lesbian and I don't want to get caught up in being afraid of becoming one. I know that's a stupid thought process but that's all that I understand about a girl/girl relationship. I want to touch you, kiss you, lick you, smell your special scent, and explore all of you. I'm just afraid of what the effect of that would be on my own sexuality and how it would evolve as time moved on. If you can show me how we can be with each other sexually and emotionally without detracting from the purpose that I am here to begin with, I would love to learn about you in every way possible."

"I think the best way we can grow with each other is to let things happen as they happen and we will adjust to all that we learn. I have been through the process of confusion and fear that you are experiencing since the day you first talked to me about your secrets. I had my secrets too, but they were much more self destructive then self discovery. If there is one thing that outshines all of the others in justifying my love and commitment to our Master, it is his never ending pursuit of my learning to trust myself, love myself, and to live as I want to live with confidence and without fear of who I really am. Now, let's finish dressing for the evening and join Master for dinner."

Dinner was fantastic. After eating and throwing all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, we all sat in the living room and began talking like three friends who had no cares in the world. It got fairly cool in the evenings up in the mountains and the fireplace was put to use with a very small fire that was more for atmosphere then for heating. The outside temperature was probably still in the 70's because of the winds coming off of the desert areas of Nevada and Arizona that were flowing right through this area. The temperature had been near 90 at the peak of the day. We were working on our second bottle of wine when Master decided to turn the conversation in a different direction.

"Karen, tell Reina and I exactly who you think you are. I believe that I pretty much know who you really are but I would love to hear your opinion on the subject."

I don't know where that came from but it took me by complete surprise. As a matter of fact, it brought my mouth to a standstill and put my mind into a state of 'not sure'.

"Wow, Master. You really know how to come out swinging without any lead ins or warnings."

"I just want to know who you see when you look in a mirror. Nothing really complicated. I'm also open for any questions you may wish to express or discuss."

"When I'm looking in the mirror, am I dressed or am I naked?"

"I didn't ask you what you saw. That's fairly obvious. You're a very beautiful 42 year old woman with very long light brown hair, tall, great body shape, outstanding tits, galactic nipples, a nicely round and firm ass, a pussy with a wide smile, and legs to your ears."

"My pussy smiles?"

"Absolutely!"

"No one has ever told me that before."

"Now you know the truth. Let's get back to the original question. Who do you see in the mirror."

"Up until a week ago, I saw a woman who was confident in her ability to take care of herself and able to provide for herself."

"Stop the bull shit Karen. I didn't ask you who you saw a week ago. I am asking you a direct question and you will provide a direct answer. This pussyfooting around now requires that you will receive 10 strokes of a riding crop on each ass cheek. You will receive these shortly. Back to the question. If you fail to answer this time, you will be punished non-stop for an hour in as many ways that I may happen to choose. Who do you see in the mirror?"

"Sir. I see a little girl whom nobody seems to want other than for a quick fuck or a blowjob. I see a little girl who is neither accepted nor respected as an individual with my own personal needs. I see a woman who has lost hope, over the years, of ever finding personal happiness and fulfillment. For the most part, I see a little girl that has never been truly loved by anyone other than my parents."

At that moment, the tears started streaming down my face and I started crying. Reina came over to me immediately and put her arms around me and held me very tight until I stopped crying and the tears began to dry up.

She whispered in my ear, "I love you and so does Master Bill."

And that started it all over again. It took another five minutes for me to get myself back together and got us all laughing when I asked, "Is my pussy still smiling?"

Reina and I had one last glass of wine while the three of us just chatted about my trip to Master David's house. It wasn't a serious chat. We all laughed about everything that had happened to me there except for the 'mind cum' that I had experienced. They were both extremely interested in everything that I thought and felt during that orgasm. And I told them every single detail of the entire event.

"Let's go for a drive," said Master Bill.

"Where are we going?" I said this without thinking. I still haven't adjusted very well to the submissive life. My first thoughts about most anything are those of your average, everyday woman responding to a suggestion or a statement. I have to consciously remind myself, very frequently, that I am trying to learn to live the life of a submissive slave and that I must respond to everything in that capacity. I am realizing this more and more and I am finally beginning to understand what the word "training" means. I can't be submissive until I think as a submissive and respond as a submissive without the identity conflict between who I am here and who I am when living my regular everyday life away from here. Right now, it is like I am two separate people living two separate identities and it sure gets confusing. I realized my mistake in asking where we were going when Reina hit me hard in the arm with her fist.

"It's not for you to question anything I say or tell you to do cum slut. By doing so, you will be cropped 10 special stokes while we are out on our little drive and you will be blindfolded for much of the time beginning right now. Reina, go get a blindfold for our misguided slut slave. You, my little cum slut, are supposedly going to be accepted for training tomorrow and you still can't seem to understand that you are to be obedient without question, providing acceptance with without hesitation or just simply being a sub who does what she is supposed to do in general. Up to this point, I have allowed your amateurish carelessness slide by with a little tolerance to your being new to this lifestyle. From now on, there will be no further tolerance to anything less than perfection. Do you understand me loud and clear little girl?"

"I do Sir. I apologize for not thinking as I should."

"That is your problem, slave. You think too much. Do not think at all unless you are asked to think. Is that clear?

"Y Y Y yes Sir."

"Do you or do you not want to continue on the course you have chosen for yourself?"

"I do Sir. So very much Sir."

"What are you?"

"I am your slave Sir."

"Who owns you?"

"You own me Sir."

"What do I own slut?"

"You own my tits, my pussy, my ass and my entire body. You own my dreams, my desires, my emotions, my thoughts, and my complete sexual being and my future Sir. You own who I am now and who I will become."

"Why do I own you?"

"I gave myself to you, unconditionally, for you to do with as you please Sir."

"And why did you do that slut?"

"Because I needed to and I willingly chose to do so Sir. I need you to own me completely. I won't get to where I need to be without you Sir."

"What can I do with you?"

"Whatever pleases you Sir."

"What can I do to you?"

"Anything you chose to do to me Sir."

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"Anything you wish Sir. I don't have any preferences as long as you are the one using me."

"Do you trust me enough to truly believe what you have just said to me slut?"

"Oh, yes Sir. I do. I am only having trouble trusting myself."

"That will change soon slave."

Reina had been standing a few feet behind Master with the blindfold in her hand during that exchange. It was both humiliating and embarrassing being asked those questions and also having to answer them with her standing there looking at me. And both the humiliation and the embarrassment had turned me on. I was wet. Very wet.

"Reina. Give me the blindfold and go get the riding crop with the double flap on the end and a medium butt plug. Also, get a set of wrist and ankle cuffs, two sets of handcuffs, two sets of nipple clamps with chains, four 3 oz. weights, 4 ten foot lengths of nylon rope, and a vibrator. Put everything into a small travel bag and we will be ready to leave."

"Yes Master," said Reina as she rushed to the room where all of the toys are kept.

As I listened to Master run off that list of items that we were going to take with us, I started to imagine what was going to happen on our drive but immediately stopped that train of thought. It wasn't my place to even be thinking about anything other then what Master told me to do. Reina returned with a small carryall bag and set it on the coffee table.

"Reina. Take out the butt plug and start getting it wet with your tongue and mouth. Karen, lift your dress up to your waist and bend over with your legs spread wide apart. Reina, when the plug is well lubricated, insert it into Karen's asshole."

Reina responded with a huge smile on her face and the devil himself in her eyes. "Yes Master. I would be honored to do that for you."

I am bent over at the waist and I have pulled the beautiful dress Reina loaned me for dinner well above my ass and am holding it in a bundle under my stomach. My feet are spread fairly wide apart and I can feel the motion of the air touching my anus and my labia. Turning my head slightly to the side, I can see Reina with the butt plug she has chosen to insert into my bowels. She is licking it like a lollypop and her eyes are held onto mine as her tongue does it's job of coating the big black thing with her saliva to make it nice and slick and slippery. Again, the smile on her face is one of pure evil and her eyes are glowing with desire.

I'm getting turned on too. I'm getting more used to having Reina seeing me naked after watching all of the activities I have performed and completed during the last two days. I don't feel the levels of humiliation or embarrassment that I first encountered and experienced upon my initial arrival here at this lakeside mountain retreat. I know this is Master's home and not a retreat by any sense of the word but, if someone asked me to defined a 'retreat', this is what I would describe in detail. I'm just a plain and simple city girl so anything away from traffic, cement, and asphalt is absolute heaven in my mind.

"While we wait on Reina licking the butt plug, you are going to feel the double flap of the riding crop cum slut."

With that, Master took the riding crop from the bag and into his hand and I soon felt the first impact of it on my left ass cheek. It hurt like hell for a few seconds and then the pain began to fade. WHAAACKKK came the second stroke onto my right ass cheek, even harder than the first. I jumped a little when the pain hit from that one. WHAACKKK accompanied the third stroke, again on my right cheek just below the previous impact. Over and over the crop kept landing on one or the other of my ass cheeks. No order to the strokes. They were totally random. When the last of the twenty strokes was over, my ass was as red as a beet and the skin had turned very hot to the touch. I know.....I touched. And that cost me a stroke to my pussy.

"I didn't say you could touch your ass, did I slave?"

"No Sir. I didn't think it would matter to you if I did since the strokes were over with."

"You are thinking again. Everything you do matters to me slave and you are never to do anything without my telling you to do it or have already given you permission to do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sit. I will remember that in the future."

And another stroke landed on my pussy again.

"That's to help you remember cum slut."

I guess Reina had decided that she had licked the butt plug to its proper degree of wetness because she suddenly moved over behind me and sat her own butt down on the floor with her face just a foot from my tomato red ass cheeks. I knew what was coming and did my best to relax and hang loose to make the insertion of that huge piece of plastic much easier on my tight rear entrance.

With her left hand, she used her fingers to spread my very sore cheeks apart. Just enough to allow the point of the plug to push against my rosebud. She even added some spit before she started to twist the plug back and forth to help make the intrusion a little easier to accomplish. Then I felt the pressure of her pushing the butt plug into me along with the back and forth motion. She told me to relax in a very soft and sexy voice and told me that I was going to like the feelings and the sensations of having this plug in my rectum if I didn't fight against it's penetration process. Little by little, the plug began to push its way further into my asshole. The further in it went, the wider the plug got, and the more intense the sensations in my sphincter. It was starting to hurt but not so much as to cause me to cry out or try to move away from the rear assault. It kept getting wider and wider and the pain began to increase even more. Reina spit on it several more times and kept up the twisting motion to help get the biggest part of the plug past the opening of my anal entrance. She even began spanking my ass cheeks to distract me from the increasing pain of the insertion. Nothing this big has even entered my ass for any reason. So, I just spoke out and asked her to please push the damn thing into my ass and get this part over with.

She said, "OK" and gave it a really hard push and I could suddenly feel the pressure going away as my sphincter was finally fully penetrated and began to close around the smaller width of the plug as the flat plastic base came to rest against my crack and my hole. With the fat part of the plug inside of me and the flat square end of the plug immediately outside of my wrinkled brown eye, the plug was not going to go anywhere. There was no way that plug could get out of my ass unless it was deliberately pulled out and even that would take a strong tug to accomplish.

Reina told me to walk around the house for a few minutes, which I did. Slowly, at first, but I was soon walking normally. I even squatted down a few times just to make sure the plug wouldn't pop out at the wrong time or place. She told me to stand at attention, when I returned, and close my eyes. Reina walked up behind me and I could feel her standing just inches away from my body when I felt the blindfold being placed over my eyes and around my head. This particular blindfold had an adjustable strap because I could feel it tighten down suddenly. This thing was not going to fall off on it's own.

Player One
Player One
175 Followers
12