Enduring Humiliation

Story Info
slave endures the humiliation of a gang bang.
6.2k words
4.17
148k
56
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up early. She had slept surprisingly well and for a brief moment, a very brief moment, the issues of the day had escaped her mind. She felt good. She stretched and opened her eyes. Her first focused image of the day was of the rack on the wall that held the myriad of whips, paddles, floggers and other implements of her pain and his pleasure. Then her world came back to her, as it did every morning of every day.

Her life as a slave had not at all been what she imagined it would be. She didn't know really what she had imagined, but it certainly had not been this. She now understood that she had unreasonably romanticized the life of a bondage slave, entering into it a little too blind, too uninformed. Pain, humiliation, degradation, she had known that those things would be a part of this lifestyle, but she now realized that she never had a real comprehension of just what those things were. Had she known, she doubted she would have signed on. Right now she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Even now she was in no way assured that she had realized those extreme feelings to their full potential. She just didn't know how much more she could take, or for that matter, how much more there could be. Endurance. Endurance was another characteristic that she was just beginning to truly appreciate.

She could spend hours, days even, just thinking about the whirlwind of new discoveries she was experiencing on a daily basis. But she put those thoughts aside, today was to be yet another new experience.

The full feeling in her bowels this morning reminded her that preparations for today had started yesterday. She had had a late breakfast and early dinner consisting of high fiber foods. There would be no food today she knew, for she had to be clean. She went to the bathroom. As she sat there, she realized that the preparations had actually started last week when a lovely young lady named Gwen from a salon in San Clemente came to the house to turn her tawny blond hair platinum and apply a painful bikini waxing that shorn her of all of that "disgusting cunt hair" as He had taken to calling it.

She had the morning to herself. She tried to meditate, to prepare herself for what was to happen to her this evening but she couldn't clear her mind. Exactly one week ago, He had told her that on this night she would be the main source of entertainment at a bachelor party that was to be held here at the house. She would be required to please any and all guests in any and all ways.

She went to the computer to see if she could find any educational articles on gangbangs. She didn't really find anything useful. She was nervous. Like many women she had fantasized about sex with multiple men, but, she thought that the vast majority of those women would never be willing to make that leap from fantasy to reality. In truth she didn't think that on her own she would be willing to take that giant step. However, when you sign away your right to make decisions for yourself, you find yourself in situations you had never dreamed of.

Before she knew it was noon. She was called into the bathroom where He administered a very large cleansing enema after which she was put to work readying the house for the party. She worked naked as usual scrubbing, dusting, and sweeping. The house was not dirty by any standard as house cleaners came in three times a week. Her duties were nothing more that a lesson in subjugation and humiliation.

At 3:00 she was given another enema to make sure she was clean. She was. Before her slavery, she had never had an enema. The first one He had given her had been for the sheer humiliation of it, and it had humiliated her. She had only been given one other since then, also for humiliation. Though today's enemas served a more practical purpose it didn't make her feel any less degraded.

For the second time today she knelt on the bathroom floor and used her hands to spread the cheeks of her lovely ass wide. It seemed like no matter how wide she spread them, he wanted them wider. In an off handed way it reminded her of going to the OB/GYN and lying on the table with her ass hanging off the edge, and still the doctor would ask her to scoot down just a little further.

She flinched when he applied the chilly lube to her anus and silently moaned as he worked it in. As difficult as it was for her to admit it, even to herself, she welcomed the feeling as the enema nozzle slipped effortlessly into her greased rectum. He had primed the line before he started so there was no uncomfortable feeling of air passing into her bowels, just the warm liquid feeling. She did not like this feeling at all, and the more water that he poured into her, the less she liked it. Fortunately for her self-esteem, all of her enemas she had been given had thus far been clean and she had endured nothing more embarrassing than the act itself.

When the deed was done, he ordered her to take a shower. She hesitated, she wasn't sure why. He had paid little attention to her in the past week and she was feeling his absence. She knew that she would be handed off to others tonight, others she did not know, others that were not Him. She was scared and feeling alone. Still not really understanding what she wanted, she continued to hesitate.

He looked at her, his patience evaporating as quickly as gasoline spilled on hot asphalt, and just about as volatile. "Take a fucking shower." He said in calm, yet menacing voice.

She dropped to her knees, her mouth just inches from the zippered fly of his khaki trousers. In that instant she knew what she was looking for, she wanted reassurance. She wanted to be reassured that she still belonged to Him, that though he may lend her to others, he still claimed her as his own. She waited to see what he would do. The best-case scenario would be that he let her suck him off. He might also pull it out and just piss on her, or slap her with the palm of her hand. Any of which would be ok, as He would be interacting with her. The worse thing he could do would be to turn and just walk away. She waited. He surprised her by doing none of the above. He laid a hand on her hair and tilted her head upward so that she looked into His eyes.

"You'll be fine." He said. It wasn't really spoken as a reassurance, more as a fact. But he had said it in a way that made her feel a little better.

After her shower she was put down for a nap, she had a long night ahead of her and she needed to be well rested. She was awakened at about 5:00 p.m. and found that Gwen had returned to make her look presentable for the evening. Her hair was done in retro style reminiscent of the late 40's or early 50's, complete with a fragrant white gardenia. Her make-up was applied expertly, also with a retro flare and topped off with bright red lipstick.

She was led over to the full length-dressing mirror. She decided that she could not remember a time when she looked so nice. Gwen was good, very good. The hairstyle Gwen had chosen for her complemented her features perfectly and the make-up blended with her pale skin tones seamlessly. She removed her robe and looked herself over. She had always kept herself in good shape. She was trim and toned yet maintained the soft curves of a woman. Her pale skin was clean and clear, and unmarred. Belatedly she realized that this was why he had not played with her this past week, as he wanted her unmarked for his guests.

Again she looked at herself. At 33, her 34c breasts were still high on her chest, the pink of their up turned nipples and their silver dollar sized areolas where about two shades darker then the rest of her skin. Her waist tapered in nicely and then flared with womanly hips. The slit of her pussy was as bare as the day she was born. She wasn't a model, her body had flaws, but today it would be hard to spot them.

She reached down and traced the smooth pink crease of her cunt. She had hoped that after the waxing He would pay more attention to it, but he hadn't. In the three months of her slavery he had not touched her there in an intimate way at all. He had tortured it with whips and clamps, and with that dreaded wooden pony. Oh, he had received pleasures from her cunt, but they were cruel pleasures. It wasn't that he hadn't "fucked" her since he took ownership of her, he had, and often, but it was always in her ass, or her mouth.

It had been months since she had been fucked as a woman was meant to be fucked. She thought back, not once since she had been here, and it had been at four, no, make that five months before that. Eight months, it had been eight months since she had a man inside her womanhood.

As with all things in her new life, this thought came with a complexity of conflicting feelings and emotions. A part of her, albeit a part of her that dwelt between her legs, welcomed the idea of tonight's intercourse. Of course it would be intercourse with, well, she didn't know how many partners, and when her lonely snatch was sated it would not simply be over. Even when it was sore, it would not be over. It would not be over until He said it was over.

Once again she turned her mind away from her mayhem of thoughts. She had learned that in her situation it was better not to think too much as it caused just as many problems as it solved. She had trust in her ability to endure.

At 8:00 p.m. she was taken into the dining room. The dining table and chairs had been removed and had been replaced by the tumbling mats that ordinarily lined the dungeon floor. He was waiting for her there and she knelt on the floor before him. "I want you to understand that tonight you are nothing more than a party favor. Thirty guests have been invited, however I have no idea how many will show up. For your safety, all of tonight's guests will provide proof of a current negative AIDS test to me at the door. Anyone without a test will not be permitted to enter the house. As to other social diseases, the groom, the best man, or I personally know all guests. Though I am not limiting access to any part of your body, the sex will be of the vanilla variety, no bondage. I expect you to perform well and not let me down. I warn you, while I would enjoy the ramifications of your failure, you will not."

He went through the rules of the evening; she was not to leave the room, she was to accommodate their guests in any and every way. She may not clean herself off. She may not turn anyone away for any reason. She was to thank every guest when he was done with her. She was to remain on her hands and knees unless other wise directed by a guest.

Chapter 2

The first ring of the doorbell came at about 8:45. She heard Him greet his guests; show them around, chat about things. He did not introduce her to any of the guests but rather offered up her body as casually as he offered food and drinks. Though most guests came into the room to gawk at her, to talk about her, nobody seemed ready to partake in her. Only one guest spoke directly to her, saying loudly that he was going to pump her so full of cum that it would be impossible for her not to get pregnant.

Finally, after what must have been more than an hour after the last guest arrived, one of the men approached her. To her horror it was the loudmouth that had vowed to sire her children. He circled her, appraising her, spreading the cheeks of her ass, fingering the lips of her pussy, evaluating her as though he were buying a car. Finally he stood in front of her, unzipped his pants and withdrew his erect cock. It was large, very large, larger than any she had ever taken before. He unceremoniously grabbed her by the hair and shoved it into her mouth. She immediately, almost impulsively started sucking it.

His cock rhythmically pumped in and out of her mouth, as a continuous string of obscenities poured form his.

"That's it you fucking cock whore, suck it, suck my cock!" and "This is it, this is all you are good for, sucking strangers' cocks!" and then more.

She was bothered by his words, they seemed to hit too close to home. It was one thing for Him to say things like that to her, He knew things about her, understood her. This man knew nothing about her and was judging her based on the present. And right now she was nothing, nothing but a cocksucker. This reduced her, and somehow at the same time liberated her. Down there, on her hands and knees on the floor, a strange man's dick in her mouth, with many more cocks lining up to claim their piece of her dignity, she could find no pride that she might trip over, could think of no hidden well of self respect that might befoul her purpose for this evening. She was reduced; she was nothing but a collection of fuck holes.

The guest started to tense, to pant, to groan. He pulled his cock out her mouth, pulled her hair back and jacked off on her face. His cum rained down on her cheeks her lips; she opened her mouth and caught a few drops of his salty sperm on her tongue. When he finished she dramatically swallowed the cum in her mouth, smiled and said thank you. The guest stepped back and threw up one fist in victory shouting to his on looking compatriots that he had popped her cherry for them all. They cheered enthusiastically and two more guests stepped forward.

Guest number two dropped his pants in front of her face and just like number one pushed his cock into her mouth. She felt guest number three sidle up behind her. She felt his fingers probe her cunt. She felt her insides quiver with excitement at the anticipation of what she thought, indeed, what she hoped was coming. Then it happened, she felt guest number three's thick hard member push into the long neglected confines of her box. She groaned audibly around her mouth full of cock and settled back, pushing guest number three even deeper. Guest number three grasped hold of the cheeks of her ass kneading them in his strong hands, and then he started his in and out. She rocked with him, riding his glorious hard-on. The pleasure of the fuck translated into the blowjob she was giving at the other end. She sucked, not just tongued and mouthed; she sucked the dick in her mouth. Guest number two groaned loudly with pleasure. Soon she felt guest number two's cock began its pre-ejaculatory swell, then its powerful and repetitive pulse as it pumped cum into her mouth and down her throat.

As guest number two withdrew his rapidly softening prick from her mouth she said thank you, then repeated it over and over as number three slammed into her again and again and again. She dropped from her hands and knees to elbows and knees changing the angle at which she was receiving his fuck. Almost immediately she felt an orgasm start to build. Her mind panicked as she realized that she had not received permission from Him to orgasm this night. With her insides rapidly approaching the point of no return, she decided that no matter what the punishment might be she would take it, it would be worth it, and she wanted to feel this orgasm.

When it came it washed over her like a warm ocean wave. The walls of her cunt spasmed violently as he fucked her, and she fucked back. Her low groan climaxed into a near scream galvanizing number three's heroic fuck into a savage bang. Soon his own groan began to blend with hers and just as her orgasmic wave began to roll back into the sea, she felt his begin to swell. His thrusts began to become erratic, frantic and finally stop as he buried himself deep inside her, impaling her on his member. A nanosecond of surreal calm swept over the scene and she could swear that deep within the confines of her cunt, she could feel him swell, his cock head expand, then, the calm became calamity as the first pulse of cum shot into her. His groan of climax became a moan of release.

She felt it, the power of his first explosive shot of cum deep into her girl parts. She felt his liquid heat inject her again and again. The spasming walls of her cunt battled the spasming mass of his cock. One, two, three last powerful thrusts from guest number three and then he slumped against her, spent. He panted, she panted. He withdrew from her and moved away. She lay as she fucked, ass in the air, head and shoulders on the floor, and she knew that no matter where her life took her, she would always remember this fuck.

Chapter 3

She could feel her third lover of the evening's seed seep from her cream pie box. Before she had a chance to recover from the experience number four approached her. He came to her from behind then halted, he turned to number three and said, "Holy crap dude, how much did you cum in her? Shit, I'd be fucking more of you then her!" He moved to her mouth and she gave her third blowjob of the evening. After ingesting his load she was given a small break.

Once again she started to ruminate, her mind battling between the humiliating acceptance of the mindless slut that she was, her sole value as a cum sponge, and the sick pleasure that she received from her whoring actions.

Number five came to her, said he didn't give a damn about sloppy seconds and pushed his way into her sluttish snatch. It felt good, very good but it was not like number three. She didn't think she would ever feel anything like number three for as long as she lived. Five fucked her, came in her mouth and left.

Six through eleven conspired to "fuck her stupid". One by one, they proceeded to fuck her in rapid succession, each coming inside her. The maw of her cunt was now somewhat swollen and tender but not yet unbearable, though she knew that it wouldn't take too many more before she would be in outright pain.

Number 12 was in fact, number one returned for a second go around but at the sight of the cum now pouring from her snatch wondered aloud why nobody had opened her back door. He pumped a hand full of lube from the large container on the floor and smeared onto her anus.

She had become an expert anal slut in her captivity but her ass had only known His cock. This invader, however, was much, much larger. She gritted her teeth and focused on relaxing the muscles that guarded her rear entrance. He pushed into her with little regard for her comfort. She felt the mushroom shape of his piece push past the inner band of muscles surrounding her anus. With that painful part behind her, she just had to endure his deep plunge into her bowels. Finally, finally she felt the flat of his pelvis rest against the globs of her ass. He paused for a minute absorbing her pleasant tightness, and then he withdrew. Back in again, a little bit better this time, and then out. She feared that because this fellow had already cum once tonight, he might now have better lasting power. On the other hand, she thought, the tightness of her freshly opened ass might push him over the edge quickly.

Now is when she needed her mind to wander, to take her away. She let it go, but it did not take her to a helpful place. She pictured herself there on the floor, cum flowing from her snatch, cum frosting her face, cum matting her hair, a strange cock in her ass. She pictured the half dozen men standing around her, cheering their friend on, chanting obscene epithets, waiting for their turn to have their way with her. She tried but she could not think of a lower form of woman at the moment. She couldn't even call herself a whore right now, she was lower than a whore, a whore had at least the dignity of receiving payment for her services. She would receive nothing, not even appreciation for the pleasures she provided. At this time and in this place, she was not a gift given unto the mob, she was their right.

Slut, fucking slut, cunt hole fucking fuck hole slut, was the only appropriate title she could come up with for herself. Silently she said it over and over again, "cunt hole fucking fuck hole slut". She said it in time with the guest's thrusts into her back hole. "Cunt hole fucking fuck hole slut" became her silent mantra. Her recitation of perversion was interrupted by her fucker's shout and she could feel him pulse and cum, pulse and cum deep inside her forbidden passage.

12