Enduring Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed her hands on Katelyn's breasts and began to touch them with delicate, swirling strokes. She caressed the tender flesh with her finger tips, and then she let her nails tickle over Katelyn's nipples which were hard and pointy from her touch.

"Ohhhh, I think I like the breast stroke, too," Katelyn said with a dreamy sigh.

She closed her eyes and focused on the sensation of her beautiful lover's fingers rubbing her skin so sensuously, and then she let out a small cry when Hayley closed her mouth around a nipple and sucked it with relish. Hayley trailed her fingers over Katelyn's firm stomach and down to her pubic mound, which she then cupped with her palm.

Hayley removed her mouth from Katelyn's nipple and taking her hand, pulled her over to sit on the steps of the pool. They were now perched on the top step, their mouths meeting hungrily, and Hayley slid her hand down Katelyn's body again and began to stroke her pussy. With her other hand, Hayley slid two fingers into Katelyn's opening and began to pump them in and out.

"Oh God, Hayley!" Katelyn cried out, raising herself off the step and bracing her body with her hands. She began to lift and then lower herself on the nanny's fingers, her pussy pulsing as she rode them up and down.

Hayley began to rub Katelyn's swollen clit faster to match Katelyn's pace.

"It's so sexy to watch you fuck my fingers," Hayley said excitedly. "God, I love it!"

"I love it, too," Katelyn said, although she could barely breathe. There was something about the sexy blonde's fingers that made her crazy. She couldn't get enough of them. She pumped herself up and down more and more furiously, and it felt like her clit was on fire from Hayley's stroking.

"AHHHHHH, Hayley, don't stop! I'm cumming. Haaaayleeeeey!!!!!!!" Katelyn climaxed hard with her head tilted back and her breasts thrust forward as she pumped up and down on Hayley's fingers. Finally, she sighed in contentment and sank down beside her lover on the step.

"Wow," she said, breathlessly. "I think that was a better work-out than swimming."

Hayley chuckled. "Aerobic climaxing....we should make our own work-out video. Come on, let's go take a shower. You can get me off in there."

The two naked ladies picked up their towels and headed into the house toward Katelyn's walk-in shower with the textured glass block wall.

Katelyn and Hayley began kissing under the spray of warm water. Katelyn reached for a bottle of peach-scented shower gel and poured some into her hand and then offered the bottle to Hayley. They began to caress the gooey gel into each other's skin. Katelyn was rubbing it over Hayley's big breasts and hard pink nipples. The girl's nipples were large and erect and glistening from the gel, and the mounds of her full breasts were glossy. Katelyn squeezed more gel onto her palms and then stroked a path down Hayley's back to her tight little bottom and rubbed the gel onto her white cheeks.

"Lather my ass, Katelyn," Hayley cried out, squirming against her lover's hands as her own soapy hands rubbed the shower gel all over Katelyn's pointy breasts. Their lips were pressed together hard, their tongues doing a familiar and intimate dance that never failed to excite them. They held each other close, rubbing their slick bodies together, with their slippery clits grinding against each other.

"OHHHH, Katelyn. I'm going to cummmmm!" Hayley wailed, needing her release badly, as she was extremely turned-on from making Katelyn cum in the pool.

Hayley pressed her clit harder against her lover's and moved frantically. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" she cried in ecstasy as she climaxed, her body thriving on the welcome orgasm.

That sent Katelyn into a climax as well. She grasped Hayley's slippery bottom tighter and pressed her pussy against the blonde's as she moved against her again and again.

"Oh, Godddddd!!!!! Mmmmmmmmm!" she moaned as she came.

They stood there beneath the steamy water, catching their breath, and Hayley said with a little giggle, "I need to cum again. I'm not done."

"How do you want it?" Katelyn asked obligingly, stroking Hayley's wet, blonde hair.

"With the shower massager," Hayley answered with a devilish grin as she removed it from its holder.

"Have you been cheating on me with the one in your bathroom?" Katelyn asked with mock consternation.

"No," Hayley replied giving Katelyn a sexy kiss on the mouth. "You keep me totally satisfied, Mrs. McKinley. I haven't used it since we've been together.

Katelyn smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. I never thought of using it like that. Is it good?"

Hayley nodded and turned the water level up to a firm jet. "Here, aim this at my pussy and play with my tits, and I'll cum for you again," she ordered Katelyn in a sexy tone.

Katelyn bent down slightly so she could aim the hard spray of water right at Hayley's clit, and then she closed her mouth over one delicious hard pink nipple, while lifting the other big breast in her free hand and squeezing it, closing her fingers around the nipple.

"Mmmm, Ohhhhh," Hayley gasped. "Play with my nipples, Katelyn. I love how you do that. Oh, God, I'm going to cum for you. AHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Hayley cried as her body trembled in climax.

When she had recovered, she grabbed a bottle of Aveda shampoo from the shower caddy. "Can you believe we were so busy cumming, we forgot to shampoo?" she said to Katelyn, her eyes wide with feigned horror. "I want to cum and have a good hair day," she said with a laugh as she lathered her hair.

Chapter Three

When the two sexy ladies had exited the shower, Hayley told Katelyn she had a surprise for her and that she'd be back in a minute. Katelyn toweled herself dry while she waited for her lover's return. She was feeling so happy and satisfied; and yet, there was something that was disturbing her equilibrium, and she couldn't quite wrap her mind around it. She was distracted from her thoughts; however, when Hayley entered the bathroom with a can of lady's shaving gel, a package of razors and a small, electric shaver.

"I've been thinking about this, Katelyn," she said. "Would you let me shave your pussy? I know you trim it real neatly, but I'd love to have you all bare and smooth like me."

Katelyn didn't hesitate. She'd been considering doing this herself. "Sure, let's play spa, and you can shave me. But I request to be licked and eaten when I'm all free of hair," she said with a laugh.

"As if you could stop me," Hayley replied, spreading a thick towel over the cream-colored bathroom rug that stood on the textured, earth-tone tile.

Katelyn lay down and spread her lovely legs. Hayley gently ran the electric shaver over her pubic mound and her outer lips, and very carefully over her soft inner lips. Then she filled the sink with warm water and lathered Katelyn's whole pubic area, and she very delicately began to shave her lover's soft skin, rendering it smooth and hairless. Katelyn lay back and relaxed. She trusted Hayley completely, and she was getting excited as Hayley spread her lips and gently stroked the razor over her flesh. By the time she was completely smooth, she was so turned-on that her juices were running out of her and mingling with the foaming shave gel. Hayley noticed this, of course, and was very turned-on herself. She couldn't be touching Katelyn as intimately as was needed to shave her, without getting excited. She wet a wash cloth with warm water and mopped it over Katelyn, cleaning the last remnants of gel and hair from her, and then she knelt down, leaning close to the bare pussy and blew warm air on it.

Katelyn's flesh tingled. "Oh, Hayley, that feels so good."

Hayley's tongue was on Katelyn in an instant, lapping and sucking at the soft, bare, exposed skin. Katelyn's silky skin was making Hayley wild and her mouth was working voraciously on her lover. Katelyn squirmed in delight, her hands going to the blonde's head and stroking her hair. As Hayley stroked her tongue over and over the hairless flesh, Katelyn's excitement grew to a fever-pitch. When the nanny finally sucked her clit into her mouth hungrily, Katelyn cried out and climaxed.

"God, Hayyleyyyy!!!!!"

After Katelyn calmed, Hayley gazed into her eyes as she wiped her mouth with her hand. "How was your first climax without hair?" she asked jokingly.

"Amazing," Katelyn replied as she pulled a naked Hayley on top of her. Hayley's smooth pussy began to grind and press against Katelyn's sleek, slippery one, and they cried out in unison as they climaxed together.....a pile of breasts, lips, shapely limbs and soaking, smooth pussies on the bathroom floor of the master bathroom in the lovely McKinley home.

Chapter Four

Hayley had the McKinley twins, Connor and Colin, on her lap while Katelyn supervised her precocious daughter, Carly, as she set the table. It was Friday afternoon, several days after Katelyn had been shaved by Hayley, and she was enjoying the sensation of her silky panties rubbing against her smooth skin. The Florida sunshine was streaming in the windows, and Carly chattered excitedly as she placed the silverware at each place.

"Do you think Daddy's going to like the lasagna we made for him, Mommy?" Carly asked as she set down a fork.

"What? Oh, yes, Carly, he'll love it," Katelyn replied, tousling the little girl's hair.

Katelyn had been daydreaming about Hayley eating her pussy. The younger woman hadn't been able to get enough of it since she shaved it, and she was constantly putting her mouth on it. That morning, it had happened in the bathroom again, but up on the vanity this time with Katelyn's legs bent at the knees and spread wide. She had watched Hayley suck and lick her in the mirror, and it had been incredibly exciting. Now, her husband was on his way home from Phoenix, and all she could think about was the nanny's tongue on her bare, pink flesh. And if it wasn't that, then she was enjoying the feeling of her panties (or lack of panties). What is wrong with me, she asked herself good-naturedly. I think my brain is now located in my genitals.

She looked out into the family room at Hayley and smiled at her. Hayley seemed to sense her gaze and looked up, returning Katelyn's smile with a dazzling one of her own, which lit-up her pretty face. God, I love her so much, Katelyn thought. And then, she felt that familiar, uncomfortable feeling which she hadn't been able to distinguish....just that sense of imbalance that was detracting from her blissful state. This time, she thought she knew what she was experiencing. The fact that Mike was on his way home had suddenly put a name on her feeling...it was guilt, and she didn't like it one bit.

Katelyn; however, was very good at denying her feelings even when she recognized them, and she quickly put it out of her mind. She took some glasses out of the cupboard and began to set them at each place.

Hayley was going out to dinner with her friend Cindy that night. Friday had originally been designated her day off, but when she was in the house alone with Katelyn, she rarely took the whole day off. She much preferred to spend time with her lover. But Mike would be home tonight, so Hayley decided it would be best if she went out for awhile and let the family spend some time together. Hayley had her own feelings of guilt, but Katelyn had told her not to be ridiculous when she said she felt guilty for earning a salary. "You need the money for when you go back to school, and you earn the money taking care of the kids. You work very hard," Katelyn had said. "The fact that we're lovers is just a bonus for each of us, a huge bonus." Katelyn had continued as she stroked Hayley's cheek. Hayley was sunny-natured and hadn't let those feelings cloud her thoughts for long. She loved and desired Katelyn more than she ever had another person. She knew Katelyn was right, and she would need the money to return to college to finish her elementary education degree, but she and Katelyn had agreed that she would remain in the McKinley household serving as nanny and only take one or two classes a semester.

Katelyn told the twins to go pick up some toys in their bedroom, and she'd give them a prize. The boys went galloping down the hall, each declaring he could pick up more. Hayley had inspired them to be excited about cleaning up, and for that Katelyn was truly grateful. Carly went into her room as well to put on a special dress for her daddy's homecoming, and Katelyn put her arms around Hayley and encompassed her in an embrace.

"Mike should be home any time now. Have fun with Cindy, and I'll see you when you get back," Katelyn said and then kissed Hayley softly on the lips.

Hayley's aqua eyes gleamed. "We're eating at the Bell Tower Shops. I just might have to go into Victoria's Secret and get both of us something new and sexy."

"Mmmm, sounds good. Let me give you some extra cash then. The last time you spent your earnings on a $50 bra, and that won't help pay for school," Katelyn said as she started to hunt for her purse. She handed Hayley several hundreds and told her she'd see her later.

Not long after Hayley drove away, Mike came home and had three squealing children climbing all over him. He was smiling and thrilled to see them, but Katelyn could tell he looked tired. Good, she thought, maybe he won't want sex tonight. She wasn't sure what he would think of her shaved genital area and was only too glad to put off finding out.

Chapter Five

Katelyn had been correct in assuming Mike would be too tired to request sex that night, and she was very relieved when he went to bed not long after tucking the children into their beds. Hayley came home shortly after everyone except Katelyn was in bed. When Katelyn heard the nanny return, she went to her room to talk to her.

Hayley was wearing tight jeans and a dark brown gauzy sleeveless top trimmed with gold braid. She had on high brown open-toe wedge-heeled shoes and looked trendy and very sexy. Of course, she was surrounded by shopping bags.

"You didn't spend too much of your own money, did you?" Katelyn asked with a concerned tone.

"Don't worry, Katelyn. I used the money you gave me, and I found some great sales. Wait until you see the lingerie I bought."

But Katelyn would not view Hayley's purchases that night. All of her uncomfortable feelings about her husband being home, and the flickers of guilt that danced through her mind like flames, evaporated as lust began to build in her. She beckoned to Hayley and began to kiss her hungrily when Hayley came to her. All Katelyn's emotions had transferred into strong feelings of passion, and she squeezed Hayley's bottom through her jeans and grasped her tightly against herself.

Hayley moaned as Katelyn reached up and untied the halter-style neck of Hayley's top, letting it slip down to reveal her glorious breasts. Katelyn's mouth was ravenous on the hard nipples, and they grew more erect with the pressure of her tongue and teeth. She began to push Hayley back toward the bed and soon she was lying on top of her, pressing hard against her as they sunk into the mattress. Hayley reached up and grabbed Katelyn's silky camisole and pulled it up. They both moaned when they felt their bare breasts press together.

Katelyn was kissing Hayley deeply and hungrily, her tongue flickering frantically over the blonde's teeth and gums. Katelyn began to suck hard on Hayley's wet tongue, and Hayley moaned and writhed as she wrapped her legs around Katelyn, digging the heels of her stylish shoes into Katelyn's soft backside. Katelyn extricated herself and began to undo the button on Hayley's jeans, unzipping them and pulling them off her soft legs, taking the shoes off with them. Now Hayley was clad only in tiny black, silk panties. Katelyn's mouth closed over the crotch of the panties as she hungrily chewed the material and feasted on Hayley's pussy. "God, Katelyn!!!!" Hayley cried in ecstasy. She felt like her pussy was on fire from Katelyn's exploring mouth.

When the brunette finally came up for air, she grabbed the panties and ripped them from Hayley's slender body. "Where are the vibrators?" she asked, almost panting in her excitement.

"The bottom drawer of my dresser," Hayley answered, barely able to speak.

Katelyn stood up and removed her silky boxers to expose her bare pubic area. Hayley could see it was shiny with her juices. Katelyn went to the dresser and bent down to the bottom drawer. Hayley's eyes were glued to her lover's tight backside while she looked through the drawer, trying to make a selection. She took something from the drawer, slid the drawer shut, and turned around.

The sexy wife and mother was now hiding something behind her back as she walked to the bed and her naked nanny. Katelyn held up the large, ribbed magenta vibrator and a tube of lubricant. She put the vibrator in her mouth and sucked it sexily. Kneeling on the bed by Hayley, she squirted some lubricant from the tube onto her fingers and placed her lubricated digits on Hayley's rosebud anus. She lubricated the little, wrinkled hole and then gently glided her oily fingers inside.

"OHHHH, Katelyn, Mmmmm!" Hayley cried.

Katelyn slowly slid out her fingers and inserted the vibrator gently into Hayley's little pink hole. She slowly pushed it in until just the base of it was visible and then turned it on. Hayley was writhing in extreme pleasure now. Her beautiful eyes were closed, and she was grasping her breasts, moaning almost as if she were in pain. Katelyn knelt over her head, lowering her glistening wet pussy over Hayley's soft, pink lips and stretching out so her own mouth closed over the blonde's dripping pussy. Katelyn licked Hayley over and over, devouring every wet inch of her lover's flesh while twisting and turning the vibrator in her bottom, pushing it in deeper and pulling it out slightly.

Hayley was so excited she could barely stand it. She was licking Katelyn's wet slit and drinking her sweet juices as Katelyn pressed her flesh into Hayley's willing mouth. The triple sensations of Katelyn's slick skin against her mouth, Katelyn's mouth hungrily devouring her own pussy and the large, pulsing vibrator in her asshole, were more than she could bear. She felt an incredibly intense climax building deep within her, and she could hardly control herself. The climax was getting closer, and it was going to overpower her.

"Katelyn, AHHHH, UHHHHH, I'm going to....I'm going to, to......CUM!!" she got out with great effort.

And then her body trembled and jerked violently as the climax literally ripped through her entire body, starting deep in her genitals, and she growled like an animal from the intensity of it. Katelyn was relentless, though, and didn't let her rest. She continued her assault on poor Hayley's senses until the girl came again and again, thrashing and screaming.

"AHHHHHH, OH, My God!!!!!" Hayley yelled yet again in the throes of climax. "I can't take anymore," she said weakly.

"Okay, Sweetheart, my turn," said Katelyn breathlessly as she slid her now-saturated pussy over Hayley's sweet lips and then up to her nose and back down.

"OHHHH! Hayley!!!!!" she cried out, trembling in climax as she moved over her lover's face. An exhausted Hayley stuck out her tongue and pressed it deep inside Katelyn's pussy while the brunette rode it and pressed herself against Hayley's face.

"I'm cumming again!" she cried as she moved over the blonde's face.

After one more powerful climax, Katelyn collapsed next to Hayley on the bed. "I don't think I've ever seen you quite this aggressive," said Hayley when she could speak again.

Katelyn didn't answer. She just held Hayley tightly to her for awhile, thanking her lucky stars that her husband was an extremely sound sleeper and wouldn't have heard their screams of passion. Eventually, she told Hayley she needed to get back to her own room; so she kissed her sweetly on the lips, stood up and dressed.