Enema Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at the timer and saw there were only a few minutes left. We five girls now clung together, giving each other courage, holding hands, trying to comfort each other as much as possible despite our own terrible desperation.

Finally the timer rang and we all took a deep breath, immensely relieved.

"Very good," Penny said, "now you will all be able to expel."

We started hobbling towards what we thought was a door leading to toilets, but Nikki stopped us.

"We have something else in mind," Penny announced, sharing knowing smiles with the other sisters, one of whom had left the room and now reappeared, swinging five big plastic pails in her hands. She set them down on the floor alongside each other.

"Those will be your toilets," Penny told us.

"Uh—you mean—you want us to shit out our enemas in front of all of you?" a startled Deb asked, speaking for all of us.

"Exactly!" Penny said, "at least that won't be as bad as what just happened to Sue. And you can be proud of succeeding where she failed."

Normally this would've been horribly humiliating, the five of us forced to squat and shit into buckets in front of other girls as they watched us. But we were so desperate for relief that we probably would've shit anywhere and in any way we were asked.

So we each squatted over a bucket and wasted no time letting go, emptying our bowels. Relief trumped embarrassment at this point. Plus, at least it wasn't just one of us suffering this humiliation, there were five of us squatting and shitting as the Sisters gathered close to watch and laugh and make mocking remarks. Next year we'd be the ones watching and laughing as a new set of pledges were brought in for their initiation.

"God it reeks in here. Somebody get some air freshener," one of the sisters said as the others laughed. And one actually got a can of freshener and sprayed it around the room.

I shared a glance with LuAnne who was to my right and happened to look down just as she let out a loud spurt of brown water and immediately afterward unloaded a really big turd of shit. She looked equal parts embarrassed and immensely relieved, as did I. Why was I even looking down to see what came out of her LuAnne's shithole? Was something inside of me awakening, some deep, strange depraved new lust? I think that it was, because all I wanted to do now other than to shit out my enema was to strum my clit. I smiled to myself. Ah, the joy of new discoveries!

The expulsion of all five enemas took many long minutes. But finally all five us were finished, our bowels thoroughly emptied.

"Very good, now it's time for those poor little shitholes of yours to be wiped clean," Penny said as we waited for someone to hand out rolls of toilet paper. But no paper came. Penny smiled and explained.

"This will be next part of the initiation," she said, "you need to be wiped clean but you will not wipe yourselves clean. You will wipe each other clean."

That didn't sound exactly unappealing to me as I pondered wedging some clumped up toiled tissue into LuAnne's or Arianna's or Deb's or Jessica's sexy ass cracks and wiping any one of their cute dirty asses, as one of them wiped mine. But that's not exactly what Penny had in mind.

You will get down on the floor in a circle, one behind the other as though you were about to eat each other and get eaten, except what you will be licking is not each other's pussies, but each other's asses. Now here is how you are to arrange yourselves.

I was stunned, amazed and so were the others. Would anyone else be dropping out, refusing to lick clean another girls shitty hole?

"Holy fuck, I can't believe this," Deb gasped, "you want us to lick clean each other's dirty assholes!??"

"Exactly!" Penny smiled, gloating as the other sorority sisters snickered again, eager to witness yet another humiliating spectacle. Here it would not be a matter of endurance, but of willingness. Literally, would the five of us now be willing to taste a little of each other's shit in order to be inducted into Theta? We looked at one another, shocked into silence by this audacious demand. But no one was objecting.

And so we were positioned. I was told to kneel down on elbows and knees with my face pressed into Arianna's ass, and Luanne was behind me. Strangely when I heard this I became rather aroused. I was going to get to lick the bushy Greek's shithole and cute, mocha-skinned LuAnne was going to lap away at mine. Deb was going to lick Luanne clean, and Jessica was going to lick Deb, while Arianna lapped away at Jessica, completing the circle.

And so now I found my tongue wedged into the sexy Greek's dirty ass, her thick rug of pubic hair pressing against my chin as I licked her ass clean. That ass was dirty; that ass was messy; that ass tasted pretty funky. But somehow it all turned me on now, especially since I felt such immense relief after shitting out my enema. What felt even better was feeling LuAnne's silky warm tongue burrowing between my ass cheeks and licking my hole clean. And LuAnne seemed to be lapping away too without hesitation, cleaning me. And I knew I must've been quite a mess back there!

"Look at those ass licking bitches go at it, they love the taste of each other's shit!" one of the Sisters cackled lewdly as the others joined in a chorus of mocking catcalls.

We did it; we licked each other clean. And after a few minutes when we were done with the job all the sisters actually clapped. Then Penny told us to stand up.

"Now I want the five of you to kiss each other and congratulate one another," she said and, like five zombies who did as we were told, we kissed each other, all of us tasting everyone else's shit on the lips we kissed.

"Very good," Penny continued, now you may all clean up and take showers." She told us where the showers were. "And when you are all fresh and clean, Nikki here will lead you to where you will join us again."

So we all showered and dried off, and then, naked but squeaky clean now, we were led by Nikki to another room.

And in that room yet another surprise awaited us. There were the Sisters again, Penny and the others who had watched us take and hold our enemas, shit them out, and lick each other clean. And this time they too were naked too. Naked except for the leather harnesses they had on below. And attached to each of the harnesses were some of the biggest, thickest, most imposing dildos I'd ever seen. The five of us, after all we had been through, now stared in amazement at the spectacular strap-on cocks.

"Down on all fours, girls, next to each other, you're not done quite yet," Penny ordered us.

By now, after all we'd been through, all we could do is obey.

"Nikki, the lube," Penny said.

For the second time Nikki slapped lube into our assholes, much more than the first time. There was no doubt what was about to follow. Luckily for me, my own anus had been penetrated quite a few times. But I wondered about the others. One or more, or maybe all of them could still be still anal virgins.

"Janice, Vicky, Tina, Samantha, Karen," Penny called out as five sorority sisters, with those big dildos strapped to themselves, knelt behind each one of us.

And then I felt it. And looking to my right at LuAnne and to my left at Arianna, looking at them flinch and wince and bite their lips and whip their heads back, I knew they felt it too. Felt the dildos pushed into their assholes.

"Now that we got those asses of yours all flushed out and empty we might as well make some good use of them, right girls?" Penny said as the other sisters whooped and cheered and laughed. Then Penny walked in front of us and looked down at us as we were being anally assaulted, "Remember, every member of Theta has been through what you have been through today, what you're going through right now. I have, all of us here have. This is what makes us special; this is what makes us fearless. And this is what makes us some of the kinkiest, most depraved, most daring, ass-loving bitches on campus."

The cheers of the sisters drowned out our howls and groans as we endured this final assault, this savage rectal rampage. When membership is not easy, when it comes only after severe trials, then that membership is especially precious. That is what went through my mind as I smiled to myself, hurting but happy, humiliated and yet at the same time proud. Fearless is what Penny had called us. Yes, fearless.

12