Enemies Become Lovers

Story Info
A favour is performed, & the cost of the favour...
4k words
4.43
32k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rang the doorbell nervously; unsure about what the forth-coming events would bring. I am not sure if I was nervous, but definitely apprehensive. There was no reply.

Again, I rang the doorbell. This time I did not have to wait long before the door opened. She hid her self behind the door, just her head appeared, "Do come in".

I followed her into the living room. There was an awkward moment. But I looked at her.

Sheema is young, in her early twenties. She was studying as part of a Post Graduate course at our place of work. Of Asian descent, she has lovely dark skin, long black hair, slim and about 5'4 I would say, but she looks taller than she is. She must be a dress size 10/12, and rather large breasts, about a C/D cup if not fuller. Again, I thought to my self, her face is the weakest link, coupled with the fact that I generally prefer slightly fuller ladies around the waist and bum. The two of us had never really got on at work; she was young, bright, overly arrogant and demanding. I was simply not prepared to drop what I was doing for her every whim, much to her dissatisfaction. But now, whilst I was sitting down in front of her, outside work, I had to admit to myself that she was rather attractive, this was the first time I saw her with a different view. She was wearing a short summer dress, which revealed her cleavage and lovely slim legs. Her long hair was gathered in a ponytail, reaching down to her waist.

"I have been thinking," I said, trying to make conversation and break the ice. "I am not sure if we should go through with this?"

"Neither am I " she replied "but it is my side of the agreement that we made."

"True, but perhaps we will both come to regret it," I thought out loud.

The events, which had lead up to this moment in time, had been very bizarre and unexpected. Sheema for a couple of reasons had done some silly things at work and as a result could have got into serious trouble. While working late one night, she was obviously upset, and ended up telling me the story before asking if I could help.

I said I could help limit the damage she had done but not stop it all, however I could also be disciplined for helping her out if I was caught. She thought for a while, before she unexpectedly asked if I were to help her out, what would I want in return.


"What for" I replied with shock.

"What do you want from me in return?" she asked again, "if I was to ask you to cover up as much as possible for me."

"I don't; don't know" I stuttered, not sure where this conversation was leading, or exactly what she was asking, what was on offer? I thought about it briefly.

"What do you think you should offer in payment?" I asked, turning around the question, " a crate or two of beer " I suggested.

"I couldn't afford to buy you enough" she remarked. Several ideas were mentioned and discarded, mainly by her.

"I have noticed how you sometimes look at me, similar to when men eye me up in clubs. I think you find me attractive. Do you?"

"Well yeeessssssss I suppose I do, but"

"Okay, here's the deal " she said not allowing me to finish my sentence.

That was a couple of weeks ago now. So here I was, effectively getting payment for helping her out. I was getting cold feet myself, this could go horribly wrong, but perhaps that was part of the intrigue of the situation.

I looked up at her, and she was just staring at me, breathing heavily, and a tear running down her cheek.

"It's okay, I shall leave." As I stood up, I put my hands on her waist and pulled her in to reassure her. We just stood there for several minutes, hugging each other as I was stroking her hair, and wiped away her tear with my thumb.

"I don't know what I want," she said as she pulled her head away from me and looked at me in the eye.

"Part of me wants to go ahead with what we agreed, because we made a deal, and you have done your part of the bargain superbly, but, even though I suggested it, it is wrong".

"You have hit my concerns to, this is wrong, effectively sexual blackmail"

"But there is something else." she whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm intrigued about your request, to the extent that I want to try it"

"Try what?" I asked.

"Offering my body to you". Again we hugged, but this time it was different, her hands started to explore my body, lightly. I felt her move her head so I looked down at her.

Her head moved to mine, her lips seeking out mine. We started to kiss, gently at first, but as we relaxed, it become more aggressive, as our tongues explored each other's mouths, and our hands explored the feel of each other's body.

After some time, we stopped kissing but just stood there hugging.

"Do you want to continue?" I asked "Or shall I leave now?"

"Please stay".

"Okay, where is the bedroom?"

"Through there" she replied pointing through a door.

"Can I go and prepare?" I asked.

"Sure"

"And did you do the shopping?"

"Yes," she said, a smile was noticeable now; she was obviously starting to relax.

I went through into a candle lit bedroom, by the smell some were obviously scented. I retrieved my four bed restraint cuffs out of my bag and found places to secure them all. I removed the duvet and placed two large towels on the bed, before heading back towards Sheema.

She was sitting down, with her legs crossed, showing of her long thighs. I walked up to her and held out my hand, "Its time".

She looked up at me and smiled before standing and walked towards me. I placed my hands on her head and looked down at her, before bringing our mouths together.

We kissed, not with passion but it was physical, we were both relaxed with each other in this intimate situation. After several minutes, I pulled away.

It was obvious that she was now aroused, as was I. Her breathing was heavy and her nipples were protruding through her dress. I noticed a zip on the back of her dress. I reached round her back and unzipped it. She started to remove her dress.

"Stop, let me sit down first" I ordered "So I can see your lovely figure from afar".

I sat down, and she came up to me, before letting one and then both straps down her shoulders, allowing the dress fall to the ground, revealing her lovely cream lacy bra and matching thong.

"Turn around, please."

With that she turned her self around slowly, the thong was brief, sliding up nicely between the cheeks of her buttocks.

Facing me again, her hand reached behind her back as she unclasped her bra, and letting it fall to the ground, revealing a lovely pair of olive coloured breasts.

"What do you think?" she asked as she came close to me and offered my mouth a nipple.

"I think its time we went through to the bedroom." and took her hand and led her through.

She saw the restraints on the bed at looked at me, unsure.

"Don't worry, I won't harm you, and I haven't forgotten your one condition. And if at any time you feel uncomfortable, just say Jesus"

"Why Jesus?"

"Because as a Muslim it is not going to be the first thing you would naturally say. Just remember if you feel threatened or uncomfortable, just say Jesus. I will respect your limits. I am not here to hurt you."

"I believe you, now" she replied with a deliberate pause.

As she lay on the bed, I restrained her hands, and after removing her thong, her ankles. She was now lying on the bed for me to enjoy, tease and anything else that took my fancy.

I just stood there, watching, thinking. This whole situation was so surreal, but none the less happening. She was looking at me, showing looks of excitement, but also unsure.

I slowly undressed, and my semi-hard erection caused a giggle. I climbed onto the bed and whispered into her ear, something along the lines of

"Relax and enjoy."

I then started to kiss and lick her ear; she writhed and shook her body, I think partially to attempt an escape from the unexpected attention, and partially because she turned out to be very ticklish. I slowly worked over to her mouth, and started to kiss her lightly on the lips, and just push my tongue onto her lips.

She responded by opening her mouth and I moved my head away from her slightly. She lifted her head off the bed in an attempt to kiss me. Again, I moved away from her, not completely, but only our tongues were touching.

"Bastard", she retorted.

I was kind enough to allow our mouths to kiss again, and this continued, whilst my right hand was delicately touching and stroking her body.

I soon moved down to her neck, and started to kiss and lick her body, slowly and sensuously. Those shoulders were smooth and responsive. I have no idea how long I continued, but I eventually reached her breasts. She was just lying there, eyes closed and moaning with pleasure.

I started to kiss and lick her right breast, the nipple standing firm and erect. Moving in a circular motion, I kissed and licked her skin, and gently touched her skin with my fingers. After several minutes, I had worked myself to the centre, the nipple. I gently started to flick my tongue across it.

"Oh that's so good" or similar comment emerged from her lips. I continued, lightly caressing it.

"Oh suck it, suck my nipple please".

I started to suck her nipple, slowly at first, then slowly taking the nipple and part of her breast into my mouth, sucking and biting. Suddenly I stopped, with my mouth open just above her breast.

"Don't stop," she cried as she tried to lift her breast into my mouth. I teased her like this for several minutes with one and then the other, before discovering I could bite both nipples at the same time. I soon headed south again, kissing, licking and lightly stroking her stomach. It was apparent that she has exercised her stomach region well, it was flat and taught. She was moaning with pleasure, as I continued to caress and tease her, occasionally heading towards her pussy before returning to her stomach.

As I headed further south, I started to caress her inner thighs and worked my way to her pussy. The whole region was glistening and her pussy lips seemed to be slightly raised and erect! Again, I slowly closed in a circular motion to her clitoris, which was very pink and prominent. I licked it slightly with my tongue, which soon had the desired effect. As I continued to play with her with just my tongue she started to breathe rapidly.

"Don't stop, don't stop, that's sooooo gooood"

"DONT Stop" But it was too late, as her torment was to continue. I just kissed it lightly and blew over her clitoris. Soon, she was thrusting her pussy to my mouth so I moved further away, and continued to tease her like this for several moments.

"Oh please, please, don't tease me. I want to cum, let me cum."

"I know." I replied.

I was starting to enjoy myself, partially because I was getting a young lady so worked up, and partially because for once I had this arrogant young lady in my control.

I went back to kissing and licking her inner thighs and along her pussy lips, before I hit on an idea. Slowly, I worked down to her anus, and started to kiss the area just out side. There was no cry of anal phobia unlike some of my ladies in the past. As I started to give her anus some attention, I started to finger fuck Sheema's pussy, initially with one finger and then two. This, she was obviously enjoying, and it was at this point I started to rim her, to fuck her anus with my tongue.

"Stop, Stop!"

I continued as she had not sad the key word. She repeated her request, but each one was slightly more subdued than before until the words were replaced with moans whilst her pussy was finger fucked and her anus was fucked by my tongue. This carried on for several minutes, until she came with such frenzy, her entire body shaking as several orgasms hit her body.

I eased off and watched her as her body took complete control for a minute or so. Her olive coloured body glistened as her perspiration caught the light. Her nipples were proudly erect on her beautiful breasts. She slowly regained control, and looked up at me

"You BASTARD", though her smile gave away her real thoughts.

With out giving her much opportunity to recover, I soon started again. Her left ankle was near me, with a simple ankle strand around it. I manoeuvred her foot, so that I could start to lick and kiss her toes and foot.

She quickly started to move it away from me, but my grip was too firm. She had ticklish feet. I continued to kiss and lick her foot. She sound discovered a new joy, having her big toe sucked and kissed. Eventually, I started to work up her long slender leg, just kissing and licking it, as I heard her moan. As I neared her pussy, I could smell the delicate smell of nectar.

"Where's the shopping?" I asked.

"In the kitchen." She replied.

Reaching into my bag, I retrieved my blindfold.

"Okay I am going to place this over your eyes, but remember what I said earlier on, if you do not like it, just say Jesus."

"Jesus, Jesus, remove the blind fold, please"

"Please give me a chance. When I start, and you do not like it, then I will stop, honest" Reluctantly she agreed.

I soon found the kitchen, and opened the fridge. The items were there.

Back in the bedroom, I opened the strawberry yoghurt, and place it on her two breasts.

"Oh, oh, its cold". It was as her nipples grew in size even more. I poured some over her pussy as well. Slowly I started to lick it off, and the only noise I heard from Sheema was moaning, from pleasure. It was fun, licking her skin and pussy, licking up the yoghurt, especially around her pussy.

I slowly started on her pussy again, initially with my tongue, gently licking and kissing her pussy lips and surrounding area. The sounds of her moans started to get louder. At some point, I realised I was nibbling her clitoris, and her body started to react to another explosive orgasm. This time, I just went at it at full force, having no intention this time round to tease her. I soon had, one, two fingers and then a small courgette in a condom in her glistening pussy, whilst I kept eating her clitoris.

"Oh God, Oh God" she cried as one then two orgasms hit her body. Again, I withdrew and watched her body calm down after two intense orgasms. I stood up and having removed her blindfold slowly started to stroke my cock.

"Happy", I asked.

"Yes" she whispered, but what did you fuck me with? It gave me the strangest sensations."

"That", I replied, pointing to it. "Have you ever used a toy, such as a vibrator or a vegetable?"

"No" she confessed. "But it was different, enjoyable."

"Then I think its time you gave me some pleasure. Don't you?"

I climbed onto the bed and straddled her, my knees either side of her chest.

"Sit forward", I ordered.

As she did, I placed two pillows behind her head, so that she was looking at my cock.

As she leant back, I continued to gently stroke my cock, I could see her eyes were transfixed on it.

"Have you had a white cock before?" I enquired.

"Yes, but it was somewhat smaller than yours is" she replied.

"Would you like to suck it, and lick it?"

"Not really" she replied.

"But you liked me licking your pussy didn't you?"

"Yes, it was sooooooo gooodddddd"

"Then I think you should return the compliment".

I slowly moved my cock nearer to her head.

"Kiss my balls" I ordered, "And lick them too."

Slowly she did as I asked, gently at first, but I soon started to moan with pleasure.

"Do the same to my shaft", I asked.

Slowly she did, starting to work up my cock. I released her right hand, so she could use her hand as well. After several minutes, she was starting to get the hang of it.

"Kiss the head, and lick your tongue over it, imagine it's your favourite ice cream"

This continued for some time, as her technique slowly improved.

"Now wrap your brown lips around my white cock, take as much of it as you can."

"Come on, I want to see your brown lips engulf my white cock"

Reluctantly she did what I asked, and it was such a nice feeling. I said words of encouragement and advice as she started to tenderly fuck my cock with her mouth.

"And don't forget my balls"

She swapped her attention to my balls. Then I had an idea.

"Did you know you had a sensitive anus?"

She looked up at me, with a slight blush.

"No".

"But you did enjoy it though?"

"Yes. Do you want me to lick yours?"

"Yes" I replied and manoeuvred myself over her.

Again, she was she was hesitant at first, but the area around my anus is sensitive, and I was soon moaning with pleasure.

"That's so good"

With that, she slowly got bolder, and it wasn't too long before I could feel her tongue entering. I had to use both hands to steady myself. She was obviously getting the idea, as she started to switch from my anus to my balls, and started to slowly wank me with her free hand.

After a good few minutes, she asked, "What is your wish now?"

"Suck me", I replied.

This time she had lost her hesitancy, and started to suck my cock, with gusto, using her free hand as well to fondle my balls.

" Oh God, that is so good, I'm going to cum soon."

She stopped.

"Fuck Me".

"I can't, that was the provision you made me swear to. What did you say, something along the lines of 'you can do anything to me except fuck me with your cock', and that was what we agreed."

At this time, I was still fairly close to cuming. I noticed some baby oil on her dressing table. I went across and retrieved it.

"What's that for?" she enquired.

"You will see" I replied as I poured some onto my cock, and more onto her magnificent breasts. I then started to slowly tit fuck her, while she was still restrained to the bed. She quickly used her free hand to help keep her tits around my cock.

"Oh God, I'm about to cum!" With that, I started to wank my self. I noticed her free hand move down to her pussy. She was playing with herself.

"Oh fuck OH FUCK," I cried as a jet of cum left my cock, and hit her hair. The second jet hit her face and lips, and so did the third. I could not recall having ever cum before with such force. I was still oozing spunk onto her oily breasts when I noticed her hand move quicker.

"AH, Ah Ah, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" she cried as another intense orgasm shook her body. I quickly released her other hand and hugged her. The whole thing was more than I had anticipated. We just lay there for a while, hugging. My spunk was still in her hair, and on her face. Neither of us spoke.

I noticed the clock, it was gone midnight, and we had been there for a couple of hours.

"I had better clean up before going, do you have a shower?"

"Yes, in the bathroom"

I released her feet, and grabbed her hand.

"Come and join me?" I asked.

It was not long before we were under the shower together; fortunately she had a bath rather than a shower cubicle. Noticing a large bathing sponge, I started to wash her and those breasts of hers. I am not quite sure how it happened, but the next moment, we were snogging under the shower, my hands on her firm buttocks. I soon felt a gentle hand on my cock; she was starting to wank me. She pulled away from our embrace, and started to kiss my body, soon her lips found my right nipple.

She started to gently bite it, twisting it gently. This was a new; and pleasurable experience, as the shower was still running. Her lips found my other nipple, and treated that as she did with the other. Eventually, after kissing her way down, she was on her knees, and she started to pay attention to my hard cock. She had remembered what I said earlier as she started to kiss the head of my cock, before licking and kissing the shaft, her hands gently holding and playing with my balls.

She was there for some time, and it was bliss.

"That cock, I need to have that cock up my pussy", she thought out aloud.

12