Enemies Become Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tuned the shower off, and led me back into her bedroom, not even bothering to dry herself as she bent over her bed.

"FUCK ME" she ordered.

I slowly inserted my cock into her brown pussy, and it was tight. She started to fuck me, but I grasped her hips and stopped her, I wanted to saviour this moment. Slowly, I started to fuck her, and she soon moved her hips with my motion. I could not resist her tight anus, and I slowly started to tease her entrance with my finger.

Our pace started to quicken, and the next moment she gasped loudly. She had moved with so much force, that my finger had penetrated her tight anus. There was no sound from her apart from moaning with pleasure. We continued to fuck, and I could feel my thrusts with my finger up her tight anus.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum", I stuttered.

"Stop, I want to see your face as you explode inside me", she replied.

Very quickly, she turned over and I was now looking down on her beautiful body.

As I started to thrust into her again, she started to shout.

"OH, OH, OH MY GOD, SO GOOD, ABOUT TO CUM"

With that, I could not control myself any more as I felt the first jet of cum released into Sheema's pussy. I continued thrusting into her, each thrust releasing yet another stream of cum.

"Oh God, I can feel you cum" she exclaimed, as she reached yet another intense orgasm, I collapsed onto her, drained of energy.

Again, we just lay there, neither of us speaking. The clock indicated 1.00am. I leant over and kissed her gently before getting dressed. She just lay there, almost asleep. As I left her bedroom, I could see my cum and her juices seeping out onto her pubes and towels.

As I lay in my own bed that night, I could not sleep. That night's sex was un-doubtingly the best 'casual' sex I had ever experienced, and was with some one who was arrogant, and with whom I did not get on with at work. But in the bedroom, that is another matter.

12