Enemy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers

"TRASH? Who are you calling trash, you thief."

"THIEF? you don't have ANYTHING to steal!" .

"Your son STOLE my daughter!" they started to argue almost incoherently.

Davis and Dante stood back watching the surreal scene in disbelief. Mr. Stone and Mr. Rose were facing off like pit bulls, Braxton was behind his father, sneering like a hyena. Diago was tense, they knew their brother well, and could clearly see he was at his breaking point.Than they looked at the beautiful girl in the wedding dress standing behind their little brother, wondering how the hell Blake Rose had created something so perfect and understanding exactly why Diago would fight the world to be with her.

"ENOUGH!" Diago yelled, "she's not a slut and I did not kidnap her!" he went head to head with both men, "I love her!" both fathers looked at him like he had suddenly sprouted wings and horns. His brother Davis grinned, proud of his little brother for finally standing up to their tyrant father. "I'm sick of this fuckin war! You didn't ask us if we wanted it, you forced it on us! We're done, We're ending this war." he said eye to eye with his father, "we're getting married."

"If you marry that girl I will disown you."

"Your to late, I already disowned you." he seethed.

"Well it's not gonna happen!" her father said turning to Braxton "get her!"

Braxton looked a little nervous for a second

"Don't you fuckin touch her!" Diago warned.

"Now boy!" his father roared, Braxton was in between a rock and a hard spot, either way he was looking at a fight. At least with Diago it would only be a one-night fight, his father on the other hand would be sure to make Braxton pay for years to come.

"NOW!" his father barked again so loud Braxton jumped, than in a panic, grabbed Bianca.

It was a fatal move, Diago slammed his fist into Braxton's jaw than took him straight to the floor.

It was all Dorian and Blake needed, trying to pull their sons apart, screaming at each other, next thing they knew, they were the ones rolling around the floor fighting.

Davis and Dante were trying to pull Diago off before he did some serious damage. Braxton's face was already covered in blood.

Bianca went to her knees in a strange sort of shock, tears falling like rain from her eyes, her hands covering her mouth as she watched the worst case scenario happening right before her eyes.

Pepe skittishly walked over to the stricken girl, helping her to her feet than taking her into the hallway and helping her to the bench before the door.

"The police will be here soon, just relax." he patted her head, wishing Pierre were here to help, he would know what to say to this poor girl. "Everything will be alright."

Bianca looked up at him, her eyes full of disbelief. Nothing would ever be alright again, she could feel it in the pit of her soul.

***

The police were wise enough to separate the family's, but the jail just wasn't big enough for their deep rooted feud and all that testosterone that came with it. They were in cells across from each other, Dorian and Blake stood at the bars yelling back and forth, both wanting to resume the fight, hitting the bars that held them back..

Braxton was up against the other side of the cell whining over his broken face.

"Will you shut that girl up!" Dorian snapped and Blake wanted to murder his son right than and there. Davis and Dante burst out laughing.

"STOP CRYING!" Blake hissed, consumed with embarrasment and shame, "your humiliating me."

***

Her father didn't say one word to her when he got home, he wouldn't even look at her. Braxton glared at her silently, his father had warned him not to speak to her at all.

***

Diago was out side, lightly knocking on her locked window until she looked out. Only the glass separating them, he stopped, looking at her red puffy eyes, her hair a tangled mess, her face flushed and bright red. She had been crying since they were busted at 'The Rouge'. He put his hand on the window, wishing it was her face he touched.

"Come out." he said. She shook her head no, fear paralyzing her.

"You come out or I'll come in, I swear Bianca." she didn't move until he tried to open the window. She opened it quick and he helped her climb out.

Bianca fell into his arms and cried, the pressure of the situation had gotten to her, the weight had crushed her and the pain was unbearable. He rubbed her head holding her as close to him as he could.

"I love you." she looked into his eyes.

"Than lets leave, lets just get the fuck away from these people."

"We can't, we made a mess of things here, we have to try and fix it."

"We can't fix this, they made this mess, not us. Their bad blood runs to deep, we can't help them."

"We have to try, I can't leave my father like this, not now."

"Fuck him! what has he ever done for you? He treats you like a maid, he ignores you and lets your brother treat you like shit! Forget them, come with me," he held her close, "Let me make you happy." she started to cry hard, her dream, her ultimate fantasy, blissful happiness with the one and only love of her life and she had to say no. She would never be truly happy if she knew her father hated her. What if she came to resent Diago for it? what if she blamed him? She would never risk it.

"Lets just wait a little longer." she pulled back a little putting her hands on his face.

"No fuck that! I cant wait any longer! your making me fucking CRAZY! I can't fuckin take anymore. I have to get away from here, I NEED you Bianca!"

"Just-"

"No!" he cut her off, "I'm not waiting! I'm leaving and you have to come with me."

"I can't."

"You can." he held her close again, kissing her, tears burning his own eyes as hers rolled down her cheeks. "Come on baby, just me and you, we can finally be together." he lightly kissed her lips, "We can go anywhere we want, we'll be free."

"Diago-" she cried

"Shhh, baby don't be afraid." he pushed her hair back from her face, soothing her as she cried harder. "Come away with me." he beckoned her, "Please Bianca."

She shook her head, she couldn't do this she needed time to think, she didn't want to leave him, but she had no choice, she was killing her father. She needed to make things right with her father first, than she would go to Diago. She had to stop this now, she had to walk away from him, or she would leave with him.

"I have to go."

"No."

"I have to be away from you right now." or she would do some thing she would seriously regret.

"If you walk away, that's it, I'll never see you again." he couldn't take it anymore, he loved her enough to walk away from everyone he loved, his brothers, his mother, he was furious that she didn't love him enough to do the same.

"Don't say that."

"Don't walk away."

"I'm sorry." she said than took a step back.

"Liar!" he took a step forward, "Your just like them!"

"I am not-"

"I would have done anything for you, i defied my father for you!" he blew up.

"Diago please-"

"No! You betrayed me worse than any of them ever could." he pulled the bow from his pocket, "It's over, I quit, you win the game." he threw the bow on the ground before her, "I should have just listened to my father, he was right after all, you can never trust your enemy." he spat, turning to walk away from her before that last thread of control snapped.

"No!" she cried grabbing his arm. He turned around and looked at her, a look that you would give a true nemesis, yanking his arm back from her.

"You stay away from me," he said with a calmness so full of hatred and disappointment, she felt her heart break in half. "if you see me, don't speak, don't even look in my direction." his pale eyes blazing with pain, his heart deadened by the betrayal, "From now on you ARE my enemy." he walked away from her, got into his car and squealed as he sped off.

She went to her knees, right there in the dirt and diseased grass of the trailer park lot, her emotions taking over, the pain so deep she couldn't raise her head. The pink bow she had gone to scandalous lenghts to win back on the ground before her. Everything suddenly got dark, she couldn't breath, her lungs were constricting, she couldn't scream, her eyes rolled back in her head and than she collapsed.

***

He was on the open highway with no destination in mind, right now he just needed to drive and get as far away from that place as possible.

Fuck his father and all his rules and regulations.

Fuck the bullshit code of ethics he had demanded of his sons!

Fuck his brothers for not having his back!

FUCK LOVE!

Love was a murderous witch who could mutilate the heart like a master chef and sabotage the soul with the ease of a skilled seductress, but most of all...

Fuck Bianca Rose, she was now as dead to him as his own heart.

***

Bianca's punishment was banishment.

She was being sent across the country, to family she didn't even know. Blake refused to speak to her, sending Braxton to give her the message that she was being sent away. Braxton was all to happy to comply. Her father had even refused to say good bye to her, and she wasn't sure if she even cared now. She boarded the train, her head heavy with a thousand feelings she was keeping bottled up.

She sat in the seat, looking out the window, the deepest feeling of regret ripping through her trembling body. She wanted to jump off the train and run to Diago, she wanted to feel his arms around her and that love that only he could heal her with. Besides her mother, he was the only one who had truly loved her.

Now she was alone.

She had sacrificed her own happiness for a father who had finally proven to her than he did not give a shit about her. She had waisted her ENTIRE life trying to get that man to give her the parental love she had craved so badly. She felt like the biggest fool of all, what made her think she could honestly make her father care about her? Blake had never shown any signs that he cared at all.

She wanted to stand up and scream, she felt like a caged animal, furious, bitter, vengeful and destroyed. Her spirit was dead and she didn't think she could survive this. A river of tears escaped from her stinging eyes. She felt the emptiness spreading thicker, enveloping her twisting heart.

WHAT HAD SHE DONE???

She had made the biggest mistake of her life! Why didn't she just leave with him? She should have trusted her own heart.

Now it was to late...

The only man she had ever loved now hated her for her own weakness. She had let her fear control her and now she would suffer for it. Bianca had betrayed him and she had betrayed herself.

She looked down at the dirty, tattered pink bow, that unbearable pain escalating. She was ready to give up, she could not handle this, she wanted to close her eyes and get lost deep in her misery, she wanted to suffer for her own weakness.

Bianca had orchestrated the worst punishment she could ever inflict on herself, she had turned Diago Stone into her true enemy.

redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers
12