Enemy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright?" he asked rushing over to her.

"Im fine." she tried to cover herself, "your not supposed to see me in my wedding dress before the wedding." she said. He looked her over for a second, than satisfied that she was alright he grinned.

"So take it off." he said than pulled her into his embrace.

***

The wedding was a smash, the biggest wedding any of the guests had ever attended. Of course Darleen would have it no other way since it was her first son to be married. Darleen had set out with all intentions of throwing the most elaborate wedding she possibly could, a wedding that would have the guests talking for the next years to come.

Saying she had succeeded was an understatement.

The church was an archaic masterpiece that Bianca and Darleen fell in love with it the second they saw it. For the wedding its large awkwardly gothic appeal had been decorated in the most lavish of fabrics, crystal, silvers and exotic flowers.

Bianca had said she wanted it to feel like heaven on the outside as much as it felt like it on the inside. So Darleen had gone to the extreme to make sure she gave Bianca a little piece of heaven on such a special day.

The guests all remarked on how exquisite it all was, like a fairy tale, a few had even said.

The groom wore a fitted tux and a smile filled with life, love, loyalty and lust. He was happier than he ever remembered being and was ready to finally begin his life with Bianca.

The bride wore a white empire waist satin gown with a full skirt that was almost thick with enough layers to hide her condition. The train of the gown trailed almost a mile behind her, going to the main door as she stood at the alter. She couldn't stop smiling for the life of her; even Brittany's shenanigans hadn't ruined her mood. She was finally going to marry the man she loved more than life itself.

Diago watched her, his heart swelled with love and pride over his bride. She was amazingly beautiful and her happiness was infectious, spreading her heart felt joy and giving a liberal dose of romance to the mood. Their love for each other had enchanted their guests; leaving them to sigh and long for more.

***

Dorian watched as his nemesis walked down the long front yard to the front door where Dorian waited for him. Normally Dorian would have told security to have him arrested for trespassing, but since Dorian now loved his enemy's daughter like his own, he would let Blake talk. Blake walked up and stood in front of his enemy; he never thought this day would come.

"What do you want Rose?" Dorian asked.

"I never knew my grandfather," Blake said, "he was a miserable old bastard; my mother said his heart exploded because it was full of too much hate and anger. I loved my mother and I hated my father for abusing her and causing her early death, I always hated my father." than Blake's permanent scowl actually twitched, "I loved my wife, I miss her terribly, but not as much as I miss my daughter." he said, Dorian just listened seeing the pain on his foes face, "I've been a terrible father for to long, it's time I made amends. So I am starting with the root of the problem, this war between our families." Dorian lifted a brow, "our children are our future, not this war, they have gone against the rules, defied us and found a love that most would envy."

"What do you propose?" Doran asked.

"I propose we be the better men, lets do what our fathers could not," he held out his hand, "let's end this war." Blake said extending his hand to Dorian.

Dorian had spent his life hating this man and in all reality, he never knew why, Blake had never done anything to him that was not war related.

"How can I hate your bloodline when my grandchild is part of it." Dorian stated as he took Blake's hand "I declare the war between the Stones and the Roses over."

Both men smiled as they shook hands. Now Blake had to convince his daughter to forgive him.

***

Epilogue

Rose Stone ran through the back door and out into the garden, her pale blue eyes wide with excitement. The bright colored balloons, the pink ribbons, the bows, the presents, the huge pink cake, the pony, the merry go round. It was the kind of party little girls had dreams of, a land of enchantment fit for a princess.

Darleen had gone all out for this birthday; she held no expense and had created a virtual fairy tale world in their enormous garden. But in her defense, Rosie was her only grand daughter, Dorian had told her to go crazy plus she owed it to Rosie to out do last years birthday party.

"Happy birthday Rosie!" her family sang out to her.

"You're a big girl now, 3 years old." Darleen cooed as she picked up her beautiful grand daughter.

"All for me?" Rosie smiled ear to ear dazzling everyone around her.

"All for you angel." she smiled kissing her fore head.

*

Bianca smiled, filled with joy as she watched Rosie open present after present, her pale eyes bright with joy, her long raven curls which her father was so proud of, bounced past her shoulders. She watched as all of her relatives formed around her, all doting on their little princess. Bianca loved that her children had a large warm, close knit family that truly loved them.

*

"Horsy, horsy, horsy!" Rosie sang as she ran past the stone chess table.

Dorian looked up from his friendly, albeit competitive game of chess, as Rosie sprinted over to the pony.

"I saw that." Dorian snapped as he turned back around quickly, convinced his chess partner had cheated.

"Saw what?" Blake shook his head.

"You moved your queen."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"You Stone's always think someone's cheating you."

"That's because you Roses are always cheating someone.

"Hey!" both men looked up to watch their grand daughter run over to them, "I'm a Roses" she smiled deeply, showing off her dimples. "And a Stones." she sat her favorite dolly Drusilla directly on top of their chess game, sending the pieces flying. "Watch D.D." she took off running back towards her grandmother.

Both men looked at each other than down at their ruined game of chess and began laughing hysterically. There was no more hatred for each other or their families. Previous insults had now become jokes between the two, who were actually enjoying each others friendship.

"Let's get some food." Dorian chuckled

"Good idea." Blake laughed.

*

Braxton had met a sweet girl with long honey blonde hair and calm demeanor. He fell hard and fast and loved her so much he forgot to hate his sister.

"I brought you that doll you wanted so bad." Braxton smiled at his niece handing her the doll with the elaborate pink dress. Rosie smiled even wider than ran over to her mom and dad.

"here, he can hold her." she said, her smile beaming as she put the cloth doll on top of her 3 month old baby brother Dare, than climbed onto Diago's lap, still holding tight to the doll her uncle Braxton had given her.

"Are you having a good time princess." he asked his arm going around her as she stood up on his lap and put a birthday hat on top of his head

"Yes, I got lots of dollies and a pink truck." she plopped down in his lap and he smiled kissing the top of her head, than pushing the mass of raven locks from her eyes, "and lots more presents."

He beamed with pride looking at her than looking up at her mother. They looked so much a like, same complexion, same hair which he couldn't be happier about, same smile, but she did have his eyes; same color, same shape. Dare on the other hand looked exactly like his father, same fair complexion, same eyes, same smile except dare had a head full of sooty curls, just a little looser than his sister and his mothers.

Bianca smiled at Rose than pulled the doll off Dare, who woke with a pout than a cry.

"He's hungry, I'll get him cake!" Rosie said sliding off her fathers lap but Diago held her before she ran off

"Get your uncle Dante a piece of cake instead, he looks like he could use something sweet." he said

"Ok." she chirped than ran off.

"He does look mad." Bianca whispered.

"He's always mad."

"Not as mad as he's been lately." Bianca said seeing the root of Dante's frustration walking into the yard.

"Serves him right, someone needed to give him a taste of his own medicine." Diago said watching her go straight over to Dante. Diago watched as Dante's face contorted with fury, "oh he's real pissed."

"I wonder what she did this time." Bianca asked.

"Lord only knows with that girl." he chuckled.

Dare cried again, much louder this time, to remind them he was waiting to be fed.

"He's hungry." Diago said, that all too familiar gleam in his eye.

"I have to feed him." Bianca said

"Good idea." diago smiled, helping her stand, "hold on," he went to his parents, "keep an eye on Rosie for a minute, Bianca needs to feed Dare."

"Of course." she smiled, watching him rush over to Bianca. "Bianca do you want to take some cake sweetie?"

"No thank you." she smiled. "We'll be right back."

"Take your time." she smiled.

"Trust me I will." diago said in Bianca's ear, walking behind her, trying to get her in the house as quick as possible, rubbing his massive hard on against her ass.

"I am just going to feed him than we're coming back down to the party." she warned him with a smile, knowing how he got at times like this.

"maybe." he said, pulling out the pink bow and showing it to her, "or maybe not." he knew exactly what dare would make her change her mind

"I've never seen Diago happier." Darleen said to her husband.

"My boy the genius, created a system to get his work down in half the time, just so he could go home and watch his wife feed his son." Dorian grinned and darleen chuckled watching them walk to the house. "We're going to have a dozen grand children by the time their done." he grinned

"I hope." Darleen's smile widened. "Oh look, she opened her doll house." she said watching Rosie's face brighten up as she unwrapped the lavish doll house.

"You spoil them." Dorian smiled

"You should talk; they both own their own homes. You bought a custom rare Mercedes for Dare and he's not even one years old yet." she laughed.

"If you don't do something about her I am!" Dante interrupted.

"What's wrong?" darleen asked, already knowing.

"What's wrong? She's a spoiled little brat-" he snapped.

"Dante, calm down and tell me what happened-"

"What do you think happened, what always happens!" he barked, so riled up he wasn't hearing anything his mother was saying. "She's not too old to get her ass beat!"

"DANTE!" Darleen gasped.

"Tell her to leave me alone." he snapped in frustration, than stormed off

"She brings out the worst in him." Dorian said, both he and Darleen still surprised by the recent displays of anger.

Tempest stood by the merry go round, holding Rosie, looking as sweet and as innocent as apple pie. Razor blades and arsenic apple pie was more like it, Dante thought as he looked at her. Her golden light brown skin and her russet curls glowing under the sons beams.

Tempest looked at her target, her honey eyes on fire as a sly smile spread across her face...

THE END

12