Enemy Lines Ch. 01-04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cmdr_L
Cmdr_L
189 Followers

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yes... Oohhh yes... Y-you just touched my lines" she gasped in between moans.

"Your... lines?" Nate asked, dragging his fingers along them and gently tonguing her lips.

"M-m-my electroneural lines" Ketri stammered, twitching and panting "They're mu-mu-my s-sixth sense- OH! - th-they let me sense - ah! - electrical patterns in other organic l-life. And they feel reeeeeeeeaaaaaaally good when you stroke them!"

Nate grinned, reached as far up her flanks as possible and dug his fingertips into her lines before slowly dragging them down as he ran the tip of his tongue up and down her vaginal ridge. Ketri began to moan rapidly, chest heaving, fingers dug deep into her breasts. Her cries rose to a crescendo until her whole belly spasmed violently and an explosion of juices burst out of her. Her legs fell to the sides, and Nate straightened up. She was quite the sight sprawled on the nest, her big eyes rolled up into her head, tongue hanging out and chest heaving.

"You came so quickly..." He chuckled, scooting up and laying down beside her. Ketri nuzzled into his side and began to purr, stroking his chest and nibbling gently on his neck and ear.

"I can't help it" she pouted, as Nate reached around, cradling her shoulders and pressing her in close with his left arm. His right hand found one of her breasts and began to fondle it absently. "I've never had someone think to fuck me with their tongue before... Is that a Human thing? It was incredible..."

"I guess it might be a Human thing" Nate acknowledged "You tasted amazing though"

She blushed, and pushed her face harder against him.

"Thanks" she crooned.

"You still want to go all the way?" Nate asked, suggestively. She bobbed her head excitedly.

"Yes! Absolutely! I don't know about Humans, but Sha'dee cum multiple times" Ketri chirped.

"Some Humans can too" Nate explained, pinching her stiff little nipple and eliciting a whimper. "Do you want to be on the bottom, or on top?"

"Bottom!" She insisted, grinding her hips against his side. Nate scooped her up in his arms and rolled over until he was on top of her. He straightened up and began pulling the rest of his suit off. As he got the suit down around his waist, he noticed that Ketri had curled her tail around and was slowly inserting the tip into herself.

"What's wrong, can't wait for me?" He chuckled, finally shimmying all the way out of the suit. She chirped merrily, and pulled her tail out with a wet pop.

"My pussy is all yours, I just need my tail nice and wet so I can fill *both* my holes" Ketri said slyly, the end of her appendage hovering over her butt.

"Well aren't you a dirty little Ayy" Nate crooned, pulling the hood of his cock back and bending over her. She stared wide-eyed at his member, and licked her lips.

"It's as much for you as for me. With my tail inside me, I'll be even tighter for you!" He gave an involuntary groan as she wrapped her little hand around him, squeezing and rubbing. "So this is a Human cock... I-it's soooo thick... and soooooo warm... it's gonna feel so gooooood inside me!"

"Do you want it now? Or should we play more first?" Nate asked, leaning in to kiss her forehead. She looked up and kissed him back, then spread her legs and hooked her shins around his back, pulling him in closer.

"I want it now! Right now! I n-n-need it" She gasped "J-just help me with my tail first"

"OK. What should I do?" He inquired, looking down at the wiggling tail below him.

"J-just grab it and gently help me push it in" Ketri whimpered, spreading her cheeks apart and biting her lip. Nate grasped her tail a few inches from the tip, and guided it towards her lower hole. It was tough at first, but in seconds she yielded and the appendage slid deep into her, eliciting a sharp cry and making her tighten her legs around his torso. The sight of her stretching around the tail was driving him wild, and his shaft almost ached from how hard he was. Her slit was pulsating, dripping, beckoning him. He needed to be inside of her or he was going to explode. She reached around him and dug her hands into his back, squeezing him tightly as he pushed down and guided his tip into the mouth of her slit. He thrust against her, struggling to get inside, but she was so tight that it was difficult. Ketri whimpered and moaned, pushing back against him until suddenly the friction was overcome and he sunk deep, deep into her.

"OH! Y-Y-YOU'RE INSIDE ME! OH!" She moaned, and her spine arched, thrusting her breasts into his face as he felt her hot, wet organ envelop him and pull him deep into her seething depths. He slowly began to pull out and thrust in, pushing up against the top of her little tunnel so that his tip ran along her ridge.

He could feel her tail moving in sequence with his shaft through her insides, as her powerful muscles clenched on him with every stroke. She moaned and squealed with each thrust, fingers digging into his back and thighs tightening on his waist. It was incredible, the best feeling he had ever felt, as though their bodies had merged and become one. Every inch of his skin tingled at the slightest touch, a side effect of her venom, perhaps. She increased the pace, sucking him in, clenching and pushing him out with increasing rapidity. Her muscle control and dexterity was like nothing he had ever experienced or imagined, and if he had thought her outer skin was like velvet, there did not exist a thing in the world which could compare to the softness of her insides. He ran his hands across her flanks and found her lines, sinking his fingertips into them and feeling her thrash and squeeze his member at every poke and prod.

"MORE! MORE! HARDER!" Ketri moaned, stomach muscles going wild as her chest rose and fell like waves on a stormy night "KYAAAAAAAA! AHHHH! OH GOD! YES! YES! YOU'RE FILLING ME! YOU'RE FILLING ME SOOOOO FUUUUUUULLL!"

Nate felt the familiar sensation building in his loins, the pressure filling every inch of him until he felt like he couldn't contain it anymore, but he had to hold on, he had to wait until she finished. He pushed his head into her bouncing bosom and found one of her nipples, grabbing it with his lips and sucking as much of her hot, sweaty breast into his mouth as possible. She started to scream, her fingernails bit deep into his flesh, nearly breaking the skin as he teased her teat with his tongue and thrust even deeper, bumping against the entrance to her little womb. Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, she started to gasp out the magic words between screams and moans.

"I'M CUMMING! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! CUM IN ME! CUM IN ME NATE, THRUST ALL THE WAY IN AND PUMP MY LITTLE BELLY FULL OF YOUR HOT HUMAN CUM! KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Her screams broke as she tossed her head back and erupted into song. It was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard, but he could never describe it afterwards; the perfect combination of passion and pleasure expressed through pure notes surging from her long, rippling neck. He finally released, burying his shaft to the hilt and letting go, feeling his seed explode out of him and fill her to the brim as the most intense orgasm he had ever felt washed over him.

As the last of it left him, he felt all the energy drain from his body, and keeled over to the side, pulling her with him. He let go of her breast and wrapped his arms tight around her, squeezing her little form as close to his as he could. Her hands relaxed too, and she hugged him back, nuzzling her face against his heaving, sweat-soaked chest. Her tail curled around their legs like a snake, holding them inextricable together as one, his shaft still buried inside of her. They lay like this for a while, who knew how long, panting and gasping and cuddling. After some time had passed, he finally let her go, and rolled over onto his back, staring up at the ceiling. She slid under his arm, her body perfectly cupping his side, and laid her cheek on his pec, soft eyes gleaming with delight.

"Nate?" She asked.

"What is it Ketri?"

"Do you like being a Merc? B-because, if you want, you could stay here... be my mate..."

"Are you kidding me?!" He laughed out loud "No more hi-G drops? No more being shot? No more getting yelled at by assholes in Overlord Suits? Fuck being a Merc, I want to stay with you forever!"

She gave him the biggest smile he had ever witnessed, and kissed him hard on the lips before snuggling close and gently drifting asleep.

-Chap. 1 fin-

Nate woke up slowly, emerging from sleep to find himself entangled with the little alien girl. Ketri was still snoozing, her head resting on him. He held perfectly still, not wanting to disturb her. As though she could sense his thoughts, he felt her stir in his arms, and her eyes opened slowly. She beamed at him, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good morning." She purred, pushing her face into his neck and flexing her tail. He tousled her hair and stroked her behind her ears, eliciting more snuggling and purring from his... mate? The word felt good to him, different from the Human "girlfriend" or the almost clinically sterile "significant other".

"G'morning, Ketri." He said, cracking his neck and shifting his legs. Her small, cool weight felt good against him, but his limbs were starting to tingle from lack of use. As he was about to suggest getting up, the door burst open and they found themselves staring at another alien. He was a Kodo, a large sapient species that had once been amphibious but had adapted to living primarily on land long ago. Around 7 feet tall and hairless, with dark greyish-green skin, a short neck, flat face, large hands and double-jointed legs, Kodo were physically imposing but not the brightest bulbs on the tree.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" The alien roared. "I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!"

"Calm down Drane..." Ketri said, starting to sit up.

"I TOLD THEM WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY PUT HIM IN YOUR ROOM AND LEFT YOU ALONE WITH HIM!" The Kodo snapped back.

"He's not hurting anyone!" She shouted. "He's going to defect!"

"Sure, he's not hurting anyone now, but what happens when you take your eyes off him and he calls his little Conglomerate friends? We'll have a squad of Overlords descending to machine-gun everyone on this base! You're not just useless, Ketri, you're worse than useless! You're a fucking liability, you little Sha'dee whore!" The Kodo, Drane apparently, sneered.

"HEY ASSHOLE!" Nate felt the bile rise in his throat at the insult to his mate, and sat up abruptly. "I don't need an Overlord Suit to kick *your* ass, frogboy!"

"ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, PRIMATE!" Drane snarled.

"How about your homeworld, shithead?! Oh wait, we blew it up!" Nate hissed back.

"I'M GONNA WRING YOUR SMUG NECK, HUMAN!"

"BRING IT ON, E.T.!"

"BOTH OF YOU! SHUT! UP!" Ketri hissed, baring her teeth and surprising everyone. "Nate, LET ME HANDLE THIS! Drane, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!"

"You've crossed a line this time, Ketri! You're not gonna get away with this! AND PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON!"

Ketri scrambled to her feet and stalked towards him, swaying her hips as suggestively as possible.

"What's wrong, big man? Do I make you uncomfortable?" She snarked, pouting sarcastically and planting her index finger on his chest. The Kodo shied away.

"Don't touch me with that finger, who knows where it's been?!"

"I'll show you!" Ketri said, plunging two of her fingers into her pussy and wiping the resulting fluids across Drane's face. The Kodo recoiled in disgust and horror, clutching his cheek.

"THAT'S FUCKING GROSS, KETRI!" He roared, backing out of the doorway as Ketri cackled in amusement. "I'm going to clean your filth off me! AND DON'T THINK THE CAPTAIN ISN'T GOING TO HEAR ABOUT THIS! YOU WON'T BE LAUGHING LONG YOU BITCH!"

Ketri chittered with laughter, and sank back into the bed with Nate.

"Holy shit, Ketri..." He chuckled. "That was ballsy..."

"Kodo fertilize their eggs externally." Ketri explained with a toothy grin. "Sexual intercourse is revolting to them. When you're a little Sha'dee in a galaxy of big aliens, you gotta use what you've got."

"Maybe antagonizing him wasn't the best idea..." Nate mused.

"Oh, don't worry about Drane. He's just salty because they pulled a "big nasty elite commando" like him off the frontlines for an injury, and now he's stuck moving boxes for "little Sha'dee whores". His bark is worse than his bite." She crooned. "But... We should probably get dressed and go see the Captain before Drane talks his ears off." There was a hint of regret in her voice at the prospect of leaving bed.

Five minutes later, they were both dressed, and walking across the camp towards the command building. The desert sun was harsh, and Nate wished he had his helmet and visor, not to mention the cooling unit in his armor's backpack. Ketri seemed to be doing fine; a dark-tinted pair of secondary eyelids had closed across her eyes, shielding them from the sun and blowing sand but still allowing her to see. This planet was pretty close to her species' homeworld in terms of climate, Nate realized.

They arrived at the main building and entered. The ceilings were higher here, and it was better lit. It was also far tidier than Ketri's quarters. She led him to a door marked "Captain Thoros", and opened it a crack. Drane was already inside, speaking angrily with a male Sha'dee in an officer's uniform seated behind a desk. He was older, colored a solid, deep red with grey-streaked hair, yellow irises and long ears faded from years spent under the sun. Like all Sha'dee he had no facial hair, but Nate couldn't help imagining that a full beard would look fitting on him.

"I've heard enough, Drane. Considering your record, I'd rather get it from the horse's mouth." The Captain said, sounding bored as he lit a cigarillo.

"Good luck! They're probably miles away by now!" Drane snapped. The Captain rolled his eyes.

"They're right outside, actually." He said dryly.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!"

"I'm a Sha'dee, Sargent. I can sense bioelectric signatures." The Captain drawled. "Now go do your job or I'll write you up. I have enough problems without you playing detective."

Drane shoved the door open and brushed past them in a huff. Ketri sniggered and blew a raspberry at him.

"Don't get too cocky, Ketri. You're not off the hook yet." The Captain said, beckoning them in. "Sit down, both of you."

They pulled out chairs and took their seats across from him. Nate swallowed nervously.

"I'm disappointed in you, Ensign. You should know better than this. And DON'T try to tell me you're in heat. That excuse might have worked on Captain Dross, but I can smell your pheromones and I know you're not. Our... guest here doesn't seem immediately hostile, but being lucky doesn't excuse your behavior." The Captain berated Ketri, who ducked her head and flattened her ears in shame.

"I-i talked to him first, Captain, Sir. He convinced me he wouldn't hurt anyone, I could sense he was being honest. Besides, I was armed..." She tried to explain.

"Our ability to perceive emotion isn't absolute, Ensign, especially with Humans. You know that. And having sex with a prisoner? Are you sure that was the best decision? Just because this is an auxiliary outfit and relatively informal does not mean you can get away with bad judgement calls like that. However... If he really isn't a danger to anyone, I'm prepared to let you off with a written warning. I'd rather not feed Sargent Drane's ego any more than I have to."

"THANK YOU CAPTAIN!" Ketri chirped eagerly, clasping her hands and pricking up her tail. The Captain sighed, and turned to Nate.

"What's your name, Human?"

"Nathan F. Beardfurt, Sir. Private Mercenary, First Grade." Nate responded, saluting.

"Hrm... The fact that you haven't killed anyone yet, and that our little driver here was able to seduce you suggests you aren't hostile or particularly racist. Unusual qualities for a Human Merc."

"No Sir! As far as I'm concerned it was just a job, Sir. I have no ideological commitment to the Conglomerate, in fact, I'd be happy to defect, if you allow Humans." Nate assured him.

"We do allow Humans, Private. We are not the Conglomerate. Why do you want to join us? Well, other than the obvious..." The Captain glanced at Ketri, who blushed.

"Well, Sir, if I may be honest... Working for the Conglomerate sucks. My bosses are assholes, we get paid shit, I don't hate aliens like everyone else seems to, and I'm really, really sick of high-G combat drops. And the obvious, Sir." Nate explained, with a half-grin in Ketri's direction.

"Well, that's as good an answer as I can really expect. At least you're honest. And I'm glad Ensign Ketri has found someone who fits her... appetite." The Captain smirked. "Sahjat?" He asked, offering them each one of his cigarillos. Ketri took one eagerly and lit it up. The smoke was mild and sweet-smelling. Nate accepted, and tucked it between his teeth. Ketri leaned over and lit it for him. It didn't taste like tobacco, it was cooler and sweeter, but not unpleasant by any means. He felt his anxiety melt away as he inhaled, the herb seemed to have a calming effect. They sat, puffing in silence for a moment while the Captain mulled over the situation.

"Alright, you can go free. This does not make you a member of my fighting forces, mind you. I'm prepared to let you live with Ketri, if that's what she wants, provided you're willing to help us with maintenance and other work around the base. We'll hold on to your rifle, armor and communications gear for the moment, and maybe you can have them back if you prove trustworthy. Ketri, you're responsible for him. If he gets into trouble, it's on your head." Captain Thoros declared, finally.

"THANK YOU CAPTAIN! YOU'RE THE BEST COMMANDER EVER!" Ketri chirped happily, hugging Nate. The Captain chirped knowingly.

"I was young and full of lust once too, you know." He grinned paternally. "I'm only Sha'dee. Just don't make me regret this. Now, Ketri, don't you have something you need to be doing?"

"Come on Nate, you gotta help me with my truck!" His alien said with excitement, hopping to her feet and tugging on his arm.

"Oh, before I forget, Ensign!" The Captain raised his voice as Nate and Ketri left the office. "Get that Human some proper clothes! He looks like a kid playing Superhero in that skinsuit!"

______________

Freshly equipped with his own light buff shorts, undershirt, sunglasses, desert boots and flat-topped cap (though without the insignia and name badges that adorned Ketri's versions), Nate followed the little Sha'dee into a large hanger. It was partially buried in the sand and covered with khaki-colored netting. Inside were three massive desert-tan transport trucks, almost three times his height. They were fairly modern for rebel equipment, running off electric motors powered by fuel cells and fitted with large smart wheels. Each one had a wide cab with retractable armor covering the windshield and external cameras for navigation. Two out of the three had autocannon turrets mounted on top of the cab, the third had some type of heavy communications array.

"This my baby!" Ketri explained, slapping the massive airless tire of the closest gun-armed vehicle, and mounting the ladder leading to the cab.

"Cool." Nate remarked, removing his sunglasses and following her. "What are we doing with it?"

"Nothing. Well, nothing to do with the truck..." She smirked suggestively, swinging open the door and beckoning him up. He climbed up after her, and found her sitting on a bench seat at the rear of the cabin behind the driver and passengers' stations. She had already managed to slide her shorts down around her knees and get her shirt off, and the sight of her big plump breasts in the low light was making his new shorts uncomfortably tight.

Cmdr_L
Cmdr_L
189 Followers