Enemy Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, God! ALEX!' Iana choked out, nearly delirious with pleasure.

Removing his finger, he grasped her hips to hold her in place and mercilessly laved at her sensitive nub, alternating between diddling it with his speared tongue and sucking it hard into his hungry mouth, unrelenting as she tried to squirm away. Soon, her struggles intensified as his name repeatedly fell breathily from her lips before her thighs tightened around his head, her body turning rigid as she came.

His tongue taking one long lick along her drenched flesh as it gushed her climax, then he pulled away, rose, and took her still shuddering form in his arms. He carried her swiftly to the camper bed, laying her down before divesting himself of his boots and breeches.

She lay languidly on the mattress, smiling as she looked at him through half closed eyes. When he dropped his breeches those grey eyes widened as they took in his swollen member. Eagerly she got onto her knees and reached for him.

Alex swatted her hand away. He wouldn't last long under her touch. 'Turn around,' he commanded instead.

Doing as he bid, she held her breath as he came up to kneel behind her. The mattress dipped at his weight. Suddenly, his large hands snaked around her waist and rose to cup her full, pert breasts. First he squeezed them, re-familiarizing himself with their luscious shape. Then, catching her achingly tight nipples, rolled them firmly between his thumb and forefinger.

He pushed his cock into the crack between her firm butt cheeks, and began to grind against her as a hand left her breast and trailed slowly down her stomach. He chuckled as he felt her jump beneath his stroking fingers. He liked that she was still ticklish. 'Do you feel me, Iana?' he whispered hotly into her ear. 'Feel how thick and heavy my cock is, how it throbs to take you? To slide into you, filling you, stretching you, to make you scream as you buck beneath me?' His wandering fingers fell to the wet, quivering apex of her thighs. He paused, fingers resting lightly against the sensitive flesh. He pressed his hips more firmly into her. 'This is what you do to me, Iana. This is what I feel the nights I wake up, sweat drenched and raging with desire. The nights I dream of fucking you till you're raw, till we both collapse from exhaustion.' He slid his hand further down, his fingers gliding cheekily past her most sensitive area to slide along her slippery folds.

Her head fell back against his shoulder with a moan as he stroked her, his movements firm and sure. His hand at her breast kneaded and squeezed in time with his wicked caresses, tweaking her tight nipple unexpectedly now and then, causing her to jerk in his arms as she gasped in pleasure.

'That's it, my darling, enjoy it.' A finger teased at her dripping entrance. Her hips ground down, trying to take it in to her. 'Uh, uh, patience,' he whispered as he nibbled her neck, the soft skin turning red as he bit it.

'Alex!'

He smiled into her neck. 'Beg me.' His finger withdrew to circle her clit.

She just groaned in dismay and bucked her hips.

'Beg me!' he commanded, his hand on her breast squeezing hard to reinforce his tone.

'Please, Alex, please! Your finger...I need it in me now, I can't wait! Please, oh, please!' She was panting against him, her hips straining towards his hand.

'Well, when you put it like that...' Slowly he slid his finger into her, loving how wet and ready she was. Her walls clenched around it greedily. Chuckling, he slid a second into her, the resistance making him throb with need. Immediately, he worked to bring her to a trembling pitch.

She cried out as he thrust steadily into her, the erotic sound underscoring her frustrated shifting against the bed. One of her hands dropped to desperately urge his thrusting hand on, trying to force him deeper and faster into her tight channel as she neared her climax once again. He complied for a few moments but then, as her breathing changed from fits and gasps into breathy mewls of pleasure, he pulled out from her soaking entrance.

Her whimper of dismay turned into a squeak of surprise as he pushed her face down onto the bed, forcing her hips to jut into the air, her bottom round and enticing.

Alex groaned at the sight of her bent infront of him. He was the hardest he had ever been, his cock jutting out thick and proud, the length of him aching to plunge into her without mercy. He was losing control of his more primal urges that screamed at him to just fuck her, hang that she hadn't had a man for seven years. And it was winning: he knew he wouldn't be able go slow. He knew that his rougher instincts had been honed in the army, and to have a woman, bent and dripping for him, to have Iana bent and dripping for him, would snap any sense of reality he had as soon as he touched her slicked flesh.

Teeth clenched in preparation, he settled his member against her, bending to kiss up her shoulder, along her neck and to her ear. Biting her earlobe, he whispered to her an undeniable truth.

'You're mine.'

He shoved his cock into her. Iana cried out at his sudden, violent entry, her tight channel struggling to stretch around his thick shaft. She hadn't had a man since Alex and her body had resorted to its tight, virginal state. He pulled out slowly, the achingly unhurried pace forcing her to feel every bit of his throbbing flesh scraping against her soft walls. He withdrew till only the thick head rested against her small entry. He held still and only their strained breathing could be heard. He felt her relax. He thrust roughly into her again, a deep groan coming from deep in his throat as she gasped and clenched around him. Like this, it felt like he was taking her virginity over and over again. But this time...damn him, but it felt so much better. She felt so much better. Though it was so many years ago, he still remembered how taking her innocence had set him alight, knowing that he was her first. And now he knew that he had been her only. Though men surrounded her, so beautiful she could tempt the devil, her body honed to perfection and responsive to the lightest touch, she had not allowed another man to have her. To make her call out his name, to force her to come hard, to fuck her so completely and thoroughly that she begged him to stop. He was the only one, then and now.

Iana's moaning drew his mind back to the moment.

'¬...so unbearably big but it feels so good. Alex, only you, God, only you!'

His control snapped.

Clutching at her hips, fingers digging viciously in to the soft flesh, he withdrew and thrust into her hard, beginning to pound into her. Harsh grunts escaped each time he thrust in to the hilt. She felt exquisite around him, all scorching heat and soft, slippery flesh clutching at his shaft as he impaled her again and again.

Iana pushed back on every thrust, trying to deepen the penetration even as she gasped, moaned and cried out into the mattress, her hands twisting into the sheets. Their copulation took on a madness that surged through their veins, urging them to take as much as they could get, the combined heat causing sweat to run in rivulets down their conjoined bodies.

The sounds of their animalistic mating filled the tent. As Alex plunged into her, his hips met hers with frantic slaps of crazed desire, the camper bed creaking at the power of his vicious thrusts.

It felt like hours. It felt like mere seconds. But in the end, Alex felt himself swell inside her as he neared his climax and, wanting her to feel gratification alongside him, slipped a hand beneath her and stroked her clit firmly. A moment later, Iana arched her back and cried out, her tight sheath rippling and clenching around him as she climaxed. Her release pushed him over the edge and he shouted out as he plunged into her for the last time, the tendons in his neck sticking out as he came hard into her body. He blacked out for a moment as the strongest pleasure he had ever felt swamped his body.

When his sight returned, they were both gasping for air, trying to recover from their respective climaxes. For a few moments he held still, content in feeling her soft skin beneath his hands and her wet channel holding him. But, eventually, he withdrew from her and slowly lowered himself to lie beside her on the bed. Her hips sunk onto the mattress and she gazed at him lazily over her crossed arms.

He just gazed back, his blue eyes warm as he reached out to remove a wet tendril of hair from her cheek. 'You are the most amazing woman I have ever met.'

Iana's lips twisted into a wry smile. 'Now if that isn't pressure to perform, I don't know what is.'

He growled in mock displeasure and flipped her over. Rolling onto her, he pressed his hips to hers. 'Were you never taught not to back chat a commander?'

To his surprise she forced him over and rolled to sit astride him. She raised a brow. 'Seeing as I'm also a commander, I don't think that applies.' Her hands moved to his shoulders and began to message the muscle. He groaned as his eyes closed, allowing her to move his arms to rest above his head so she could get better access. He was just beginning to imagine how they were going to spend the rest of the night when he felt the rough rasp of a rope encircling his wrists.

His eyes snapped open to look up at Iana, who was smiling slyly back down at him. Frowning, he tried to free himself. His wrists stayed in place, obviously tied to the leg of the bed.

'I always keep rope next to my bed. A strange habit, but it has served me well.'

A mixture of disbelief, anger and betrayal flowed through Alex's veins, turning his blood to ice. 'So I am your prisoner again?' he said, his voice low.

She climbed off him and sashayed to where her nightshirt had been thrown to the side. Slipping it over her pleasured body, she turned back to him, her grey eyes glittering in the lamp light with cruel intent.

Iana Fireheart, Leader of the Free People, smiled. 'My enemy prisoner, to do with what I want.'