Energy

Story Info
Anna has creative way of stopping arguments.
1.3k words
4.03
37.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was fed up. They had been arguing for weeks. After every one he would promise better things, but so far nothing. Only more arguing and tears. She was not a patient person, and this was just taking too long. First about on thing and then another, it was getting ridiculous. Counseling didn't seem to do much, and yelling and screaming did help either. But somehow that is always what it came to. She wanted some release. After an argument she would be so hot, she just wanted to go down on him right then and there, but it didn't feel "appropriate." He would just sit there with his head down, and she hated it.

This particular day it was a very stupid argument that she felt mostly responsible for. Like most of the others, it had been blown out of proportion. She had a piece of a thought about something he may have lied about, and when he couldn't answer the question to her satisfaction, she got mad. The more he talked, the more unresolved things looked, the more impatient she became. "Just fuck me." If only she could get it out. But she didn't know how it would be received. Then things got heated. The fight, not the sex. She slapped him. Sometimes she felt like that was the only way to get through to him when he was just muttering. It did. He jumped out of bed and looked as if he wanted to scream. His eyes got red from frustration and he began to raise his voice. He began to pace and fidget.

Most people would be afraid at this point, but not Anna. She had been waiting forever to see some emotion come out of Jeff. She knew that he wouldn't hurt her and that sometimes it was just hard. When you live with someone who overanalyzes everything, life is difficult. Usually during arguments he just sat there. But lately there was something else; strength, emotion, passion. He got so mad he hit the bed, not because he wanted to hit her, but because he was upset that he couldn't get this right. This marriage, this life, and this person he wanted to be. Why was it so damn hard? She remembered him yelling in the street the night before. He yelled about how much he hated the person that he was and the things that he did to her. How he hated everything that wasn't her, and how he could not live without her. She hated to see him cry. She wanted to kiss him right there. But she was stubborn.

Usually by this time she would be yelling and screaming with him, but she couldn't. She had had enough yelling and screaming over the past few weeks. She never wanted to yell or scream again. So she tried a different approach. She started taking a few deep breaths. She told herself to calm down, and with the most loving look on her face she lay back on the bed, and beckoned him to hold her. As he crawled up toward her chest she moved the sheets to wrap her legs around him. He lays his head on her chest like a toddler who is ready for bed. He likes to hear her heart beat and feel her soft breasts on his face. She could feel the tension in his big shoulders. She felt bad, but she was also getting turned on. She loved her husband's body. He had muscles in all the right places. He was the most attractive man she had ever seen. "Just give it all to me." She said in a soothing voice. "All of that energy, give put it into me, sweetie." Then he started squeezing.

He just lay there on top of her helpless, holding on to her for dear life. She was starting to have trouble breathing, but she just lay there. She was completely nude, so she could feel every bit of him, and it was making her nipples hard. She wanted them to be close. Intimate the way that man and woman were meant to be. She wanted him inside of her. She wanted all the fighting to be over. She just wanted him to fuck her brains out.

Then the kissing started. At first it was slow and unsure, but when she didn't object, it got harder. She could feel his hands begin to caress her back. First it was on her chest above her breast. That was innocent enough, but then it turned into sucking and licking. He knew that she couldn't resist having her nipples played with. When he heard her moan it sent him over the edge. With one hand he reached down and ripped off her panties. He looked as if he was in a different place. His eyes were wild like an animal, but intent. It seemed that he was intent on giving Anna what she wanted.

Laying there in shock all Anna could do is enjoy it. Her husband was usually timid about bedroom issues. This is the man who doesn't want to touch her head when she is going down on him. He just thinks it's "wrong." But now he was uninhibited and strong. Almost like an animal. She looked down at her timid husband licking and sucking at her nipples. He looked up at her with a look that made the sheets underneath her wet. He moaned with pleasure as he saw her nipples get harder. All he wanted was to hear her scream in ecstasy. He started kissing his way down her stomach and biting her inner thighs. Jeff spread Anna's legs open and began to lick and suck with such fervor, she almost came right then. She had never felt him like this before. Usually it is routine, almost mechanical. Now she could actually feel his emotion pouring into her. His mission was clear, and Anna knew that he would achieve it. She couldn't control herself. She looked down at him ravaging her. She leaned her head back and let out a moan of pure ecstasy. Her orgasm was so intense that her legs we shaking violently. She didn't know what to do. She looked up at him as he was licking his lips and simply said "Fuck me."

As she was catching her breath he was pulling his pants down. Even his penis looked hungry for sex. It was pulsating with veins sticking out. It was turning red, like it was angry it had not had a turn to please his wife. He replied swiftly by sliding oh so gently into her. Then the pounding began. She was still so sensitive from the orgasm that she nearly came again. But she wanted to save it. She dug her nails into his shoulders. She was watching him fuck her to death. She loved watching Jeff's body during sex, but this was all too much. She moaned loudly and whispered in his ear "Harder?" As she did this his speed increased and he started grunting! She could feel the muscles working in his back and ass. He reached down and grabbed her bottom for maximum penetration. Anna could feel every inch of him. He was filling her. That in addition to the sounds coming from her husband was too much for Anna. Just as she started feeling the muscle contractions in her vagina, he let out a moan. Not like before, but one like he just couldn't hold it in. Three years and they had never had simultaneous orgasms. Until now. He collapsed onto her chest.

Their chests were heaving as they tried to regain themselves. When he finally looked up at her, he was smiling. "Thank you."

She looked a little confused. "For what?" she asked.

"For making things better. You always seem to know how to make things better." She held his head to her breasts. Better they were.