Energy Ch. 02

Story Info
She completes her offering to gaia.
1.3k words
4.42
17.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
282 Followers

"When is she coming back?" was all my tortured mind could think. Wendy had been gone for at least a half hour, leaving me in the woods bound and straining. My hands were raised up high, and I was stretched to my fullest.

To make matters worse, she had tied the leather cock ring to some cord to a tree across the glade. My body was arched, stretched and aching. My nipples were sore from the clamps that led from my collar that was keeping my head very erect.

I then spied a soft glow approaching. From between the trees my mistress appeared, candle in hand and wearing a long dark robe. When she moved, slowly toward my helpless form, her robe parted and I saw she was wearing nothing but a long necklace underneath. It flashed in the moonlight.

"My darling," she spoke as she came up to me, "I see from your pained expression that my ties have resulted in the desired effect. Your body has been kept straining for a while. All that energy, both physical and sexual, will be used for our ritual tonight."

While saying this, her hand went slowly down my chest to my tied erection and slowly stroked it. "Ooh... it's all purple; perfect," she purred.

She set her candle down and untied the rope stretching my manhood from my body. Then she did the same to the one pulling my hands high above me. I almost fell to the ground, but kept upright, knowing Wendy would be disappointed in me if I allowed such weakness to happen.

Taking the rope that was attached to my handcuffs; she picked up her candle and began to walk away. Shuffling my feet I obediently followed my mistress deeper into the dark woods.

She led me into a small clearing in the middle of the woods. Trees surrounded us, silent testimony to this intense scene being acted out beneath their outstretched limbs. In the middle was an old stump and surrounding that were dozens of small candles providing illumination. The shadows cast by them provided movement among the clearing, almost like there were faery creatures among us, cavorting in the grove.

Wendy led me over to the center. "Now it's time to prepare you for the final rite," she smiled at me from under her hood. "kneel!"

I dropped to my knees on the dirt and she moved to the other side of the stump and tugged on the rope attached to my hands. "Lie across my woodland altar, my sweet sacrifice." I lay across the stump, it pressed up against my firm stomach.

She drew my hands forward until I was stretched fully. She then unlocked my handcuffs, and tied my right hand to a cord that was attached to one tree. Then she did the same to my left hand. Going around my body, she repeated the procedure to both my ankles until I was left face down, spread-eagled and positioned over the low stump. I lifted my head for a moment and saw my dark goddess walk around me to my head.

Wendy lifted my head to look into my eyes. She firmly pressed her lovely lips against mine, and I breathed her in. She saw the lust that consumed me as I was about to be taken. This was the moment she had been waiting for. To take my ass so that she could look into my eyes and enjoy the depth of my submission to her. This was her own fulfillment. She smiled with love and lust for her submissive.

"Baby," she said to me softly, "breathe in and out, take it for me. I love you when you accept my will, my desires."

I was nearly beyond words. I looked deep into my Mistress' eyes, focusing on her red lips and the words they spoke to me.

She reached into her robe and pulled out a long rubber dildo. It was veined and eight inches long with a flared base. She put it against my lips and pushed it into my gasping mouth. She put her other hand in my hair and pulled my head up, straining my neck and pushing her toy deeper into my throat.

I gasped and gagged and my saliva coated her long dildo just as she desired.

My mistress the stood up and dropped her robe to the forest floor. She was naked in all her majestic splendor, except for a simple necklace and a harness across her midsection. She took the rubber dildo and adjusted it tightly into the harness. Standing erect in the candlelight, shadows flickered across her golden skin, her long phallus pointing out from her firm body. Truly she was a goddess of the night.

"Dearest, now that your energy has risen, it's time for me to take you as my offering. I'm going to fuck you hard against mother earth until we both have a release. Our energy will merge, become one, and flow outward."

Then she slowly walked around my helpless, excited form. She was right that I couldn't take much more; my body was trembling from the constant stimulation she'd subjected me to. I felt her kneel behind me. Wendy put her hands on my firm ass and spread my cheeks to expose my tight hole. She paused for a moment to breathe deeply, feeling her own passion rise.

Overcome by lust, she took her toy and pushed the head against my backdoor.

"Take me deeply Jeremy," my mistress spoke to me as she pushed her hips. I felt my asshole violated and in popped the dildo into my dark recess. The pain shot through me, but it was mingled with pleasure. I pulled against my ties, but couldn't draw my limbs in, couldn't stop the relentless pressure into my rear. I could feel every inch of her toy invade my body until her hips were pushed up against my backside.

As I was pushed against the stump my dick was rubbing the ground slightly. My erection grew quickly and I could feel my tip push back and forth against the dirt as I was fucked by my mistress. This began to feel good and I was assaulted by such a variety of sensations. "That's it baby; you are such a good dildo whore. It's time for our ritual to come to fruition."

She began to fuck my asshole with a slow, steady rhythm. I could feel her pushing and pulling her long toy into me hard. Her moans began in earnest and I could feel her excitement grow as her pace increased. She spanked my ass and I yelped. Wendy was growling now, scratching my back and repeatedly spanking my already sore ass with her hand.

She reached up and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. "I'm cumming! Jeremy, Now, cum with me!" She yelled to the night sky. Arching my back I felt her give one mighty thrust and yell my name, "Jeremy -- NOW!"

All my pent up energy finally boiled over and I was consumed. My hard dick quivered beneath me against the ground. All my limbs pulled tightly and my body tensed every muscle as my own orgasm finally hit me. Lights flashed across my eyes and my body spasmed as my seed flowed out my body to fertilize the earth. I felt my cock pulse a half a dozen times and it felt like my orgasm went on and on. Fluid poured from me without stop.

Wendy came hard, over and over. Thrashing about for several minutes she finally succumbed and fell prostrate across my bound body, her limbs pressed against mine, her sweat mingling with mine as both of us labored to get enough air into our spent bodies.

"Oh, my," was all I could murmur as my spent body lay across the stump, my mistress motionless across my bound form.

"My love, thank you," Wendy whispered into my ear, "our spell tonight has been a success. Our energy has been released to the earth."

I smiled as she added, "you have done well, my darling sub."

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
282 Followers