ENF Dot Com - A Wandaverse Spinoff Ch. 02

Story Info
Strippers stage public exposure incidents.
1.3k words
4.21
8.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

The villains from my Wanda stories have come up with a new business idea.

Dillon got an idea from hearing his former teachers go on and on about the pictures and video of the time he had stripped and groped up a slut from school. He should have thought of it before but he didn't like to think about that girl for too long. His memories of her were bittersweet. On the one hand, he loved that he had got over her. The feeling of power he had literally in his hands was the most alive he had ever felt. The excitement he felt was enough that he actually came in his swim trunks as he squeezed her bare breasts in front of a cheering crowd. On the flipside though that incident would lead to two attacks on his testicles that had caused enough damage to his system that he was no longer able to function normally. He needed hormone replacement therapy just to keep his body from overloading on estrogen and his body from feminizing at a rapid pace. The synthetic testosterone had much of the opposite effect. He had developed male pattern baldness before he turned twenty and the severe acne had left him with a pocked-marked face he slathered in fake tanning cream. He enjoyed the pumped-up muscles modern chemistry had left him with. He wouldn't have traded the muscles for the importance though. In order to get it up, he had to shoot up his scrotum with an extract from shark testicles or something.

His pervy teachers had given him the idea to recreate the experience. He would recruit the strippers from the club he bounced at to stage similar incidents. Then they would charge a monthly fee to access the video and photo collections. Every girl at the club gave him an idea of a scenario where he could whip out her tits for a shocked crowd. He had the guys to help him out in mind.

What he needed was a little seed money and he knew the place to get it. Rich the owner of the strip club would love the idea. In fact, he would help convince any girl who showed signs of reluctance to participate or risk her job. Rich loved using his authority to coerce the girls in his employee to bend to his will. He had ways other than financial. His coke connection was two scary Latin brothers Donny and Benny who aside from accessing the best stuff were very capable of striking fear into anyone. Benny and Donny were willing to hurt or rape anyone if the thought occurred to them. Between the money, the drugs, and the violence all the girls of the club were available to Dillon and his new website.

Dillon decided that in honor of the tits that had inspired the whole idea that he would return to the beach volleyball courts. The trio of girls was pretty diverse a Latin bombshell with the famous big curvy ass. She danced under the name Bella and wore a leopard print one-piece suit. Her jet black hair hung down to her perky conical shaped breasts. They weren't that big but it was of little concern because her ass was going to be the target of the attack. Alexis, on the other hand, was all tits. She had full tear shaped breasts before she had implants put in and now she had almost comically large mammaries. Nothing about them looked real. They were impossibly round and stretched her breast flesh to the limit. She had tattooing on her nipples to make the areolas heart-shaped. The bright red nips really popped on her tanned titties. Guys would tell their wives and girlfriends they hated the fake ones but the blond made tons of tips when the top came off in the club. There was no question that her huge knockers were going to be the target of the staged attack on her blue bikini. The triangle top already left little to the imagination. The Polish redhead was obviously named Ginger and while she had a great firm body topped off by nicely by shapely well-proportioned breasts the caper to the show would be her flaming red bush. Her gingham colored string bikini was just asking for it.

Dillon's high school buddies got in set up cameras around the ambush zone. The crowd had no idea what they were about to be treated to. The victims were getting lots of attention. Which was the plan. They were kind of hard to miss The big Latin ass on Bella was a lot to take in. Combined with Alexis' ridiculous fake headlights it might have drawn suspicion. The saving grace was that Ginger looked almost wholesome and innocent.

Once a decent sized crowd approached Dillon made his move. He grabbed a hand full of material from the back of Bellas suit and lifted to the sky. Bella let out a stunned scream that was real. She had not expected to practically cut in two and her discomfort was real as spandex split her fat pussy lips in two. Dillons friends did their best to capture the stunned looks of the crowd as they stared at Bellas mostly bare wedgied ass. The tan lines were almost blinding from Bella's ass. The white lines cotrasted beautifully with Balla's brown legs. Dillon gave her big ass a loud painfull slap that would leave a mark.

With all eyes turned in their direction Dillon turned his attention to Alexis. Dilln had given her strict instructions to face the same bleachers as the last time Dillon had set up a girl on the volleyball courts. Dillon pulled her triangle tops almost to her shoulder blades. Her huge boobs didn't move as she looked into the crowd. Her heart shaped nipples added an extra surprised reaction from the audience. Dillon hoped his friends were getting there action on camera as faces tried to understand what it was they were seeing. Dillon grabbed at a tit to shake it. He found Alexis' breasts were so firm he couldn't grip them and they didn't move a bit. Next time he would remember to attack Alexis' nips instead.

Ginger was to be the star of the show and soon as the cameraman signaled Dillon he grabbed Ginger's string bikini bottoms by the bows the plan he told Ginger was he would pull a string and the material would flap down. Her bush would be exposed and she would cover up quickly. Unfortunately, for Ginger Dillon felt the blood flowing to his cock without the scrotum shot for the first time in years. He got too excited and instead of the quick little bush flash, he yanked her bottoms down around her ankles. Ginger let out a real scream and tripped as her bottoms tangled at her feet. Dillon looked at an old couple had been treated to Ginger's bare ass pointed directly at them. The extra shocked expression on the little old man's face made Dillon realize they should go out of their way to target old guys next flashing. Ginger's vulnerability on her hands and knees was too much a temptation for Dillon to resist running a finger down the crack of her ass. The camera caught her stunned expression as his finger brushed her pussy lips.

The cameramen bailed into awaiting van. Dillon very reluctantly refrained further mauling the super pissed Ginger. The van sped away leaving the girls surrounded by the crowd who had just witnessed their stripped down molestation. Next time they would have to figure out a way to leave a camera behind o capture the aftermath. The first installment was complete. ENF.com was underway and would grow into Filthy Rich productions.

The girls were not happy about the liberties Dillon had taken with their bodies. It was gonna cost Rich a fortune in coke if Dillon didn't get his urges under control. Dillon was super excited to almost have had his first natural erection in years. Rich invited his dealers to see the footage. They loved it. Benny and Donny wanted the innocent blond girl Kimmy up next. Ginger looked wholesome and innocent but the accent screamed exotic. Kimmy was the total girl next door. Rich had the perfect set up for her. Cheerleader practice in the park.

To be continued

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers