Enforced Pleasure

Story Info
Master buys a spreader bar for his slut.
1.9k words
4.07
48.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been looking forward to this day for some time now. Meticulous planning, collection of the precise items I'd sought, all done discretely without her knowledge, in preparation for pleasure.

Pure selfish pleasure, hers and mine, but in very different ways.

I heard her key turning in the lock of the front door, and the everyday sound of it closing behind her as she arrived in the flat.

"Hey, honey," her soft, gentle voice called from the hall.

"Hey, you," I replied, my usual greeting in a carefully neutral voice. "How was the office?"

She sighed as she appeared in the doorway, her uniform blue skirt and jacket, her lilac blouse, all sitting nicely on her curvy frame. "Another day of boring routine crap broken up by occasional bits of interesting gossip," she replied, shaking her hair out of the tight ponytail.

I stood up. "Follow me," I said simply, heading for our bedroom.

I held the door open for her as she entered, looking at me curiously as I closed it behind her.

I folded my arms and turned my cold look on her, my eyes flat. It was a look she knew all too well.

"Take your clothes off. All of them."

She regarded me for a moment, and saw the look in my eyes. She knew it would be pointless arguing with me when I was in this mood, the same as she knew that if she didn't do as she was told right there and then, I'd tear the clothes right off her, work uniform or not.

"Strip!" I snarled at her, and she jumped, startled, and began to quickly shed her clothes. Her jacket and blouse fell to the floor, quickly followed by her skirt. She kicked off her shoes, and took off her tights, then panties, and lastly her bra.

I passed my eyes over her naked form, seeing the lines from her underwear and skirt on her body, seeing her pussy that needed shaving again, that slight stubble that I knew she hated.

I looked her in the eyes, and I could see the curiosity and fear there. The two sides of that mystery and desire within her, wanting to know what was coming but scared to find out.

"Bed," I said, motioning with my head as I dropped to my knees at the foot of it. She got on all fours on the bed, and I positioned her with her head at the foot of the bed, on her back.

"Give me your hands," I ordered, pulling them through the wrought-iron bars of the footboard. As soon as they were through I lifted the newly-purchased stainless steel spreader bar, complete with wrist and ankle restraints.

She gasped as she saw it, her eyes widening.

"Shut the fuck up," I told her sternly, not wanting to hear a word from her.

I opened the two central restraints and fastened her wrists in, locking them tight on the outside of the bed frame, securing her to the bed.

I rose to my feet and prowled, slowly walking around the bed, eyeing her naked form.

"Who's my personal slut?" I growled.

She swallowed, watching me carefully. "I am, Master," she whispered softly. I cast my eyes down to her pussy, unsurprised to see it glistening with moisture. I knew this turned her on, made her horny.

"Pull your legs up, slut," I ordered.

She tried to lift them both up over her head, but she couldn't quite manage to get them under the headboard on her own.

I moved to the foot of the bed and opened the two ankle restraints, then grasped her ankles and paused, looking at her, watching as she licked her lips, her breath already coming in nervous gasps.

I yanked her legs hard, pushing her feet through the narrow gaps in the frame, and hauling her hips up off the bed by a couple of feet. Within seconds I had her ankles secured, and I ran my cold eyes over her once more.

Her shoulders and upper back were on the bed, but her pussy was pointing almost straight upwards. Her buttocks were spread wide open, exposing her little tight hole, and her legs were framing her face.

"Uncomfortable?" I asked unemotionally.

She opened her mouth to answer, then quickly bit her lip, knowing she shouldn't reply unless I addressed her directly, unless I called her 'slut'."

I landed a hard, almost vicious, open handed slap right on her buttock, feeling the tingle in my fingers as I watched the red hand print surface on her ass.

I barely registered her sharp intake of breath, or her high-pitched squeal of surprise. I wasn't interested in her reaction at that point. I was fascinated, as always, with the way her skin reacted to certain stimulus, and at that, I smacked her other buttock just as hard.

The ring of the slap of flesh on flesh echoed around the room, and I grinned in satisfaction at that beloved noise.

"Do you want to please your Master, my slut?" I whispered softly.

"Yes, Master," she replied quietly, her voice quivering slightly.

I nodded approvingly, and dropped to my knees and removed a small holdall from under the bed, dropping it under her buttocks, where I knew she wouldn't be able to see the contents.

"That's my slut," I said in low, menacing words as I took the first of the new toys from the bag.

The vibrator I had removed from the bag was pretty average in size, pretty normal in shape, but was made of stainless steel, and up until five minutes ago, it had been in the fridge, and was still freezing cold to the touch.

I touched it briefly against her asshole, making her flinch at the coldness, but my intent for this new toy wasn't in her ass. I positioned it at the entrance to her pussy, and without ceremony, as if sliding a tool into its holder, I pushed it into her cunt. She gasped as the cold steel entered her warm hole, the temperature as big a stimulus as the penetration, and I turned a warning gaze upon her. She knew the rules, and the consequences of breaking them.

With no further ceremony, I turned the vibrator on, rotating the dial to maximum, making it buzz like crazy inside her.

I saw her bite her lip as she tried to keep quiet at the sudden sensation, but my cold glance reminded her yet again that silence was mandatory.

With one hand I kept the vib deep inside her, while the other pulled out a strap-on harness from the holdall. I fastened it up around her hips, pulling the straps on either side of her tight, and lastly fastened the leather strap under her ass, making a clamp that held the dildo deep inside her, with no chance of it escaping.

"Slut," I said, rising to my feet. "Don't make too much noise."

I watched her expression as she realised I was going to leave her here with that toy jammed inside her at full power, with no way to remove it herself.

"The batteries should be good for an hour or two," I said, chuckling evilly as I walked out the room.

*****

I loved hearing her cum.

It was definitely one of my favourite noises in the whole world, hearing those small pants, the gradual intensity build up, and that exquisite point where she became unable to stop the sensations overwhelming her and her orgasm thundered over her.

I became aroused when she was approaching her first orgasm, and I felt my cock thicken in my trousers.

I slowly unzipped them as I listened from the living room, and with my fist wrapped around my engorged erection, I slowly began to stroke, up and down, the touch sending waves of pleasure through my body.

When she came a second time, I knew my own orgasm was fast approaching, so I stood up and dropped my trousers to the floor, kicked off my shoes, and shrugged off my shirt until I stood there naked, cock in fist.

I walked on silent feet to the doorway, stroking myself faster and faster, and as I heard her long continuous moan I slid my cock through the bars at the bottom of the bed, and ejaculated. As her eyes realised I was there, and turned to see me, my cum rushed out my cock.

The first spurt landed messily in her hair, but the first spurt was always the weakest.

The second and third landed nicely in thick white ropes over her forehead, cheeks and nose, and the fourth spattered her chin and left leg.

The rest dribbled and splattered all over her hair, as she licked her lips and moaned.

"That's my slut," I said encouragingly as she moved her head to try and lick the cum dribbling down the inside of her left leg.

"Thankyou, Master," she answered in a trembling voice, her body already drenched in sweat from a couple of orgasms.

I turned and left the room once more.

*****

I entered the bedroom half an hour later, having listened to her orgasms change from fast squeals and intense but fast moans, to long drawn out, quavering howls as her pussy became more and more sensitive.

I knew she loved to be pleasured this way, to be forced to cum again and again, yet unless she was restrained she would inevitably try and squirm away.

The bed creaked as I knelt on it and began to undo the straps around her waist, and as I released the harness, the dildo began to slide out from between her sodden wet lips.

I gripped its base in my fingers and turned the vibration off, feeling her flinch slightly as I whipped it out her cunt.

"Clean it," I ordered, holding it over her mouth.

She opened her lips apart and began to lick it, and I watched her closely as I began to lower it into her mouth.

Normally I would allow her to work her way around the toy, licking it clean, but today I was in a different mood, and continued to push it deep into her mouth.

I felt her gag, and I frowned, yet she did her best and sucked as much as she could between her lips, and as I yanked it out, she let an explosive gasp out, panting for air.

"What do you say, slut?"

"Thankyou, Master."

I dropped the vib on the bed, and as I turned to rummage once again in the holdall, I smacked her ass hard, a full palm on her left buttock.

She let out a sharp, short scream, so I repeated it, feeling the sting in my hand as I made contact with her fleshy buttock, again and again.

I must have smacked her ass with full power eight or nine times before she sobbed, and as I unconsciously rubbed my stinging hand on my thigh, I saw the deep redness appear on her ass.

"Would you like me to let you out of the restraints, slut?" I asked gently.

"Yes, Master," she whimpered. "If it pleases you."

I looked at her, her legs bent over her head, her wrists bound, and her face with lines of cum on it. Her carefully applied makeup from work had run down her face, and her chest was bright red from orgasms in which she had no choice.

"It does not please me," I replied coldly.

I turned back to the holdall, considering the many implements of pleasure in it. My slut was going to be talking about this day for a long time to come.....