Enforcer’s Crush

Story Info
Mob enforcer interrogates his high school crush
13.4k words
4.64
90.3k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeremy, I think you'll like our latest acquisition. You know her. Or you should. You went to school together." The boss sat on the corner of the desk and watched Jeremy for a reaction. When Jeremy only arched an eyebrow, the boss shifted slightly, disappointed and continued, "Sara Ann Birdsdale."

Jeremy smiled but forced his body to remain in the same casual pose. He couldn't count her as the one who got away because she was never his to begin with. But he remembered her. Smart and a goody two shoes. He'd always had a crush on Sara Ann. Or at least lusted after her. There was something about her that had always made him want to shove her against a wall and fuck her. He had spent five crazy years in middle and high school itching after her. Five years of frustration, and almost perpetual hard-ons before they caught him that final time.

"I remember her. What did she do?" He knew his voice was betraying his interest but didn't care. He'd deal with the repercussions later.

Happy with even the slight response, the boss conceded, "She's a Project Manager at Alcon Technologies. Rumor has it that her team created the new NSA encryption standard. I want that algorithm. It's worth a lot of money to the right people. We've got one of her employees but he only knows part of the algorithm. We'll need her access code to get into the server room."

That made sense. She had been a nerd and into computers, back before computers were cool. Jeremy remembered locking her floppy disk once during a BASIC programming class. The glare she'd given him was withering, but then she'd broken the password without looking. Just one, two, and she was in.

"Ok." Jeremy got up to leave, turning for the door.

"You know her. Is that a problem?"

"Knew. I knew her." When he glanced back at the boss, his smile was a little darker. "And no, that won't be a problem."

******

She could tell someone was watching her. She couldn't see through the blindfold and the gag kept her from asking but she could feel their eyes on her skin. A door closed gently and she heard the click of the lock. Sara could hear breathing and thought there was only one other person in the room.

Wait for the moment she told herself. Wait until you know what they want and where you are. It's Friday evening and if you don't show up at the function tomorrow, work will know something's wrong. Just last 24 hours. That's all. 24 hours. You can do that Sara. She repeated the mantra over and over in her head, trying desperately to block the little voice perpetually whispering "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit."

Footsteps sounded in front of her and circled to her right. They were slow and measured, sounding dull against the floor. Her own feet were cold from the floor. Her abductors had taken her heels when they tied her ankles to the chair. She could feel the rough texture and thought it was cement. So she was most likely in a basement or warehouse. She cocked her head to listen as the footsteps continued behind her and came closer.

"Sara Ann Birdsdale."

She started when the speaker's breath fanned her hair. She hadn't known he was that close to her.

"It's been a long time. Although I doubt you remember."

She felt a whisper light touch trail up her right arm. Her hands were bound behind the chair thrusting her shoulders and chest out. The ghost touch caught slightly on her silk shirt, scrunching it, then continued to her neck before she turned her face away just slightly. The hand whipped away.

Jeremy seethed. Even blindfolded and at his complete mercy Sara Ann was still rebuffing him. Just like back in school.

Sara concentrated on breathing slowly and deeply as he stalked the room. His steps were harder, angry sounding now, and her breath hitched. He, whoever he was, smelled good, masculine, with a hint of cinnamon on his breath. She was ashamed of noticing but she tried to imprint the scent in her memory anyway. Maybe if she got out of this alive that smell could help her identify him. She still didn't know why they had taken her. One minute she was unlocking the door to her place and the next something hit her from behind. Hands shoved her inside her place and the door slammed shut while was she was busy trying to process what was happening. When they slipped a bag over her head, it startled her into fighting. But multiple hands held her, then there was a sharp prick in her arm and darkness. When Sara awoke she was in this room, being tied to the chair.

A small sound across the room refocused her. It sounded like the scrape of chair across the floor and then a creak as he sat in front of her.

"We need some information from you. Not much, just a little bit and then we'll let you go and you can forget this ever happened." Cool fingers brushed her cheek and she tossed her head trying to shake them but the fingers only lowered the gag. "I just need a few details about your office. Your access code."

"I can't." She knew the quiver in her voice betrayed her fear.

"You can. And you will." The voice was flat. Like it didn't really matter to him; like the outcome was a forgone conclusion. "It's just a matter of time. And how much this has to hurt."

Sara drew in a shaky breath at that. As soon as he mentioned work she'd known what this was about. But to hear him casually mention hurting her... she bit her lip trying to stop the tears. Adrenaline pulsed through her veins urging her to choose fight or flight, but flight wasn't an option. And Sara wasn't sure she could fight. She was already trembling. She started repeating her mantra – 24 hours. Surely she could resist for 24 hours.

"I don't want to hurt you." The voice paused, considering. "Well...actually that's not true."

Jeremy caressed her cheek gently, then slid his hand a few inches down until it circled her throat. His fingers spread over her shoulder and dug in, anchoring his thumb over the divot where her throat met her collarbone. There was just enough pressure to remind her she was completely defenseless against him and her pulse spiked with the contact. He moved his thumb slightly to the side and pressed harder, making sure she felt the pressure against her wind pipe. Her skin was softer than he remembered. She gave in to his thumb and bowed her head into her shoulder. He knew it was an automatic gesture trying to lessen the pressure, but that didn't stop the spike of pleasure that arched through him.

"Just a few pounds of pressure and you would die gasping for air." Voice purposefully rough, Jeremy massaged her neck making sure she understood exactly where that pressure would be applied. "But that's not what I want. I want to strip you bare. I want to hang you on a cross and play with you until you beg me to fuck you. I want to see you squirm when I slam my cock into you. I want to hear you cry out in pain, and hear you scream my name when you surrender to me. You'll beg for me for me to stop and you'll beg for me to go harder. Faster." The words came easy; all he had to do was describe the fantasies that had been playing constantly in his mind since the boss had said her name.

"When you cum, it'll be my name that tumbles you over. But I want you to beg me to touch you first. It'll be my hands on your body and my cock pumping into you but only you cry for me. I want to make sure every inch of you knows that you belong to me."

Sara fought against the lure of that voice and those words, trying to concentrate on remembering the details but his other hand slid onto her knee and squeezed lightly. She tried to close her legs but couldn't; the ropes on her ankles kept them just slightly apart. Sara hated her vulnerability. She could feel the pressure of his palm through her jeans and knew she was responding to the warmth of his touch. His fingers were splayed, covering the inside of her leg. They slid higher no matter how she tried to stop them. As his hand neared the top of her thigh, her breath stuttered. Almost involuntarily she sucked in her stomach, like that would buy her an extra inch. She tried to focus on something else but her mind was trapped by the sensation of his fingers circling her neck and the creep of his hand.

He'd said pain, but his hand inched higher, promising something other than thumbscrews and waterboarding. Sara knew she was in so much trouble. When his hands paused, she held her breath but he wasn't done.

He brushed a hand over her crotch, and pushed in with his thumb, rubbing through the jeans. Sara's hips bucked at the touch. Then the thumb on her throat began rubbing in the same languorous pace. Her nibbles hardened and Sara groaned. After a few seconds of attention her hips shifted forward seeking the pressure of his thumb. She couldn't see it, but she was tilting her head back too, just slightly, baring her neck to his attentions. When the thumb on her clit stilled for a moment she made a distressed little cry.

Jeremy smiled. It seemed that she didn't mind his hands quite so much.

"But that's for later. After you talk to me, Sara Ann." He watched her breathing deepen in fear and smiled.

"Sara. My name is Sara." Her voice squeaked on the first word. She was going to try to play this tough. That was OK by Jeremy, he liked it rough.

"I want to keep you for a while, so let's make sure of that, hmmm? Fortunately, your cell phone was in your purse. Let's see. Laura. You text Laura a lot. Is she a coworker?"

"No. Laura's not a coworker. Leave her alone! Please! Laura is just someone I know. She's no one. She doesn't know anything."

"What would you do to protect her, Sara Ann?" Jeremy grabbed her hair and jerked her head back drawing a gasp from her. Forcing her chin to the side, he licked her neck then bit the flesh of her earlobe. Trailing his lips over her cheek, he whispered against her lips, "Would you blow me? Suck my dick until I came? Would you swallow?"

He pulled on her hair harder until her back arched and she whimpered in pain. "Come on, Sara Ann. Tell me what you would do to protect your friend." Releasing her jaw he grabbed her breast and dug his fingers into until she screamed. Licking the tears off her cheek, Jeremy smiled. "You're not going to make this easy. I like that."

He released her and the chair creaked as he sat down in front of her again.

"I know you've got a function tomorrow night. But that doesn't give us very much time to play, does it? Only 24 hours. Let's fix that." At Sara Ann's grimace he knew he had her. She had been counting on her absence to raise the alarm.

His thumbs clicked on the screen for a minute.

"There that should do it." His voice changed, becoming a falsetto and she knew he mimicked her. "'That headache's getting worse. Gonna sleep in and hope it goes away.' Returning to his regular tone he finished, "that sounds like you, don't you think?" The phone beeped.

He switched back to the falsetto, "'Feel better! Let me know if u need anything.'" His voice dropped back to its regular rumble. "Isn't Laura sweet? And such a good friend. Maybe you can ask her to bring you something to eat? I think I'd like to meet her."

Sara's shoulders slumped. He could do it. He could get Laura to go to her place and he could take her, too. He could keep them all weekend and no one would notice. Maybe longer. She felt a finger wipe away her fresh tears.

"Fine. Sara. This is just a little something to help you relax a little." Sara felt a prick in her arm and then a heady rush as something hit her blood stream.

"I'll give you a few minutes, while I check on Stephen. He should be waking up soon but I doubt he'll be as much fun as you. Probably break before I even touch him. He looks weak."

Sara panicked at that. Oh God. They had Stephen, too. He was probably right. Stephen would break. He was a genius but weak. Lying would be difficult because they could confirm what she said against what Stephen said. If the drug would let her lie. The full rush of drugs hit her head and she drifted.

********

When the door opened and closed again Sara struggled to focus.

"This doesn't have to be hard, Sara Ann. Stephen is already talking enough for the both of you. Now tell me about your office."

"Four white walls. A wooden door. I've got a cheap, laminate desk and three chairs. I use the white board to track projects. There are two windows. With dark brown plastic blinds. The carpet is a mottled sort of grey shade. The bookcase is wooden laminate. It matches the desk. There's a 2600 calendar next to the whiteboard."

Jeremy frowned. He let her continue to ramble for a few more minutes before asking, "and the security?"

"Oh, Johnny's a sweetheart. He's a grandfather now. His daughter just had a little baby boy last month. Although I suppose all babies are little, so isn't that an oxymoron? Little baby? Or... or redundant or something?"

Clenching his teeth, Jeremy interrupted her. "How do you get to your office?"

"A corridor." She shrugged her shoulders and he could tell she was gesturing with her hands behind her back. "It was the stupidest thing ever. They gave us $100 to pick out art. Seriously. What kind of art can you buy for under $100 in this town? But now that art is hanging in the corridor. Like it's a masterpiece or something."

"And how do you get to the corridor?"

"A hallway."

Jeremy snarled. He didn't have forever; the boss wanted the info now. Standing he moved the chair back, leaving himself plenty of room to work. He pulled a knife from the holster on his back and stroked her cheek hard enough to leave a white mark. She whimpered at the feel of cold steel.

"I am not a patient man."

Reaching overhead he grabbed the chain and hook rig from the ceiling and pulled it free of its ties. From behind her, he circled one wrist with a handcuff, before cutting it loose. She jerked her wrist free of his hold and he let her scrabble frantically for a moment, before raising her wrist above her head and hooking the handcuff chain onto the hook. While she struggled with that he freed the other hand and forced it into the other side of the handcuffs.

With the control switch, Jeremy raised the hook high enough that she stretched onto her toes. She was still bent over from the chair so it wasn't too high, but he could change that. Two more quick cuts and her feet were free of the chair. Of course, she immediately tried to kick him, but that was so predictable he was almost disappointed. Or he supposed he would have been if it didn't give him such a great opportunity. He caught her right calf and raised it, hooking her leg around his waist. That left her awkwardly posed on her left leg and it was easy enough to grab that leg and wrap it around his other side. With a quick kick he knocked the chair back and out of the way, forcing her to hang from her wrists.

"I had wanted to wait for my cross, but I suppose this will do."

Sara panicked at that. His voice almost sounded accommodating. Like she had chosen this new position and he was willing to help her. She hung from her wrists with her legs wrapped around his hips. He massaged her thighs as he pulled himself into her. The threat was unmistakable. She could feel the heat of his body and twisted harder trying to get away. Unfortunately, that only seemed to amuse a chuckle out of him. Her legs were wide open and he ground his erection against her, pushing the rough material of his pants into her crotch. A knock on the door interrupted him and he dropped her legs as the door opened.

"Boss. Stephen's breaking."

"Good. I'll be there in a few."

The door closed and Jeremy turned his attention back to Sara Ann. Smiling he raised the hook further until she was fully upright and perched on her toes. Walking behind her, where she couldn't easily kick him, he pulled her gag back up and then circled her waist with his hands. She was still more Marilyn Monroe than Victoria Secret, but he liked that. He had always felt like he could hold her and not break her, although he supposed today would test that theory. He was looking forward to that.

Jeremy unsnapped the button on her jeans and pulled down the zipper. The rasp, accompanied by her soft squeal, was one of his favorite sounds ever. He couldn't wait to see her naked and posed for him but he wasn't willing to rush this. He knew stripping her would bring him almost as much pleasure.

She tried to jerk away and cried something against the gag, but he held her back against his body and let her feel his arousal. He knew the moment she realized what was against her, because she tried to pull away from him, arching her back and butt forward as if that would help. Jeremy snaked one hand inside her jeans to tease her stomach. He drew the tips of his fingers over the lace of her panties, then slipped them inside. As his fingers continued downward she writhed against him, trying to break free. Her butt cheeks clenched against his cock, inadvertently teasing him and he groaned at the contact, pushing against her. He would definitely take her in the ass, he promised himself.

Jeremy thought he could almost smell the fear rolling off her. She knew where this was going to go, and putting up a fight was more about saving face than anything else. Using two fingers he spread her cunt, baring her clit to the touch of his middle finger. The moment of contact was electric; she moaned into her gag and it was all he could do not to fuck her immediately. He flicked his fingers, pleased when her hips bucked.

The outcome of their little play was never in doubt but feeling her cunt lubricate itself at his touch was priceless. Even, and perhaps especially, because she said she didn't want him. After all these years she was his. He was almost tempted to see if he could make her cum right then, but decided that it was just too much fun having her squirm on command. After a minute of making her wiggle, Jeremy whispered into her ear, "you're mine, Sara Ann. Accept it."

With a quick jerk he pulled the jeans down her legs and tossed them away. "I've wanted you for 20 years. Imaging you here, dressed like that, has been a favorite fantasy. But I'm going to need your security code before we can do anything else."

Sara's head snapped up at the 20 year reference. She really knew him? 20 years? That meant, wait a minute, middle school? That's why he kept calling her Sara Ann when she only went by Sara now? Who the hell had she known in middle school that would do this to her?

"Your code, Sara Ann."

"Mmmmf."

"I don't think that sounds like you helping me, sweetheart."

Sara felt him step away and listened to a slithering noise she couldn't place. Then he started pacing around her. She tried to twist to keep him in front of her but the hook kept her from turning too far. A whistling noise sounded and then a sharp sting on her butt made her cry out into her gag. Another whistling noise and another sting. Whatever it was felt like a solid whack followed by a needle sting. Sara lost count after eight hits. By then the backs of her thighs and her butt were stinging from the slaps.

She could feel the heat of her response in the heavy blush of her skin. It felt like a fire had settled over each area he hit. She knew her panties were getting wet and concentrating on something else wasn't working; this was too close to her fantasy of being on a cross. Sara prayed he couldn't tell how her body was reacting.

Each new whistling noise brought a cringe from her, but the footsteps were the worst. He was teasing her. Just pacing around her, deliberately leaving her to anticipate the next strike and taking pleasure in ensuring it was a surprise. When the next blow finally came, her body jerked away, then fell back. More footsteps. Whistle, thud, sting, footsteps. Whistle, thud, sting, footsteps. Sara's entire world narrowed to the cycle. Sometimes he stopped walking and she felt him staring. Her entire body would clench waiting for the blow that never came. The footsteps were a total mindfuck. She wanted to scream in impatience.