Enforcing The Pre-Nup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,981 Followers

"Very much, sir. It's great! Can I have your autograph?"

This pleased him no end. After the intermission, he talked about the pieces they would be performing next, and singled Amy out. The crew put a spotlight on us.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here is the future of classical music. This is Miss Amy Yount, and her parents. Amy, this next piece is dedicated to you."

She got a round of applause, and became a dedicated fan of classical music for the rest of her life. It got even better after the concert, when Eve took her back stage to meet the musicians. Most everyone signed a poster of the orchestra for her, and they gave her two cds. She insisted we play them as we drove. She was asleep before we got home. I carried her into the guest room, and Eve got her into her pajamas. She roused enough to insist we both kiss her goodnight.

Eve excused herself, and Amy, with the directness of youth, started asking questions.

"Are you in love with Aunt Eve?"

I tousled her hair. I did that a lot when she was around.

"I'll tell you if you can keep a secret. I am."

She giggled.

"I don't think it's a secret. Mom keeps telling me she'll be my real aunt pretty soon. That makes me very happy. Tell Aunt Eve I love her too."

She was asleep again before I had the lights off.

..................................................

That was the first night we made love. When I came out of the guest room I couldn't find Eve. Her car was still in the drive, so I knew she hadn't left. I called out, softly. Her answer came from my bedroom.

"Shhh. You'll wake Amy. Come to bed, honey."

She was standing by the bed, in a gown that was both sexy and demure.

"Come on. I'm tired, and don't want to drive home. I've slept with you before, remember? And I promised Amy we'd have breakfast together."

I knew if we lay down together we would make love. I knew it would never last, and I could see heartbreak ahead.

"Which side do you want?"

She snuggled up to me. What started out as a simple goodnight kiss became intense pretty quickly. She was tugging my sweat pants down at the same time I was trying to lift her gown off. Because of Amy, we didn't get loud or out of control. I was glad, because we made slow, sensuous love instead of having hard steamy sex.

It was beautiful beyond words. I kissed her from her forehead to her knees. Her lean body responded well. When I spent time kissing her smooth mound she shivered, and when I moved lower she let out a soft moan. I let my tongue wander everywhere before concentrating on her swollen clit. She was gasping into her pillow as she came. She wanted to return the attention, but I had to have her.

I entered slowly, as we adapted to each other. It was straight missionary sex, getting faster and faster as our passion built, until I was slamming into her as she moaned and wrapped those long legs around me. I swallowed a roar while she screamed into her pillow. I collapsed beside her, exhausted.

We cuddled for a moment before she got up and used the bathroom to clean up a bit. She had her gown back on when she came out.

"Put your bottoms on."

"Why?"

She looked at me, smiling.

"Because more than likely a little girl is going to wake before us, and the first thing she's going to do is come in here. Now, get dressed."

As we lay together, just before I went to sleep, she whispered in my ear.

"So, this is what married with children sex is like. I could get used to this, although an occasional trip to grandparents would be a must. I want three, honey. Goodnight."

...............................................

I woke up feeling disappointed for some reason. Then I realized I was alone. I didn't like it.

I wandered into the kitchen. There was a note on the table.

"Good morning, sleepy head. You missed breakfast. Your girls had some errands to run. Amy is staying again tonight and we had to pick up a few things. Meet us at mom's, three o'clock. Love you."

I did some preventative maintenance on my equipment, cleaned the kitchen, mowed the lawn. Finally, I cleaned up and made the drive.

They were in the pool. Amy, Eve, and even Greta had on matching bathing suits, a simple one piece, all in yellow. They were obviously new.

Amy clambered out of the pool and gave me a big hug, soaking me. Eve followed, soaking me even more.

"You were going to end up wet anyway. Your suit is in the pool house, hurry up!"

So I changed, and we played in the pool until dinnertime. Eve and I linked hands and threw Amy as far as we could, hearing her laughter until she hit the water. Amy insisted we do the same for Greta. I think it was the first time I ever heard her laugh.

Amy was so worn out she had to have a nap before dinner. Eve put her in her old room.

She came back with a surprise announcement.

"Sorry, but you get to spend the night alone. Mom, Amy, and I are having a pajama party, She's sleeping here tonight. Celeste knows. Now, do you want dinner, or would you rather go home and see how loud I can get?"

We tried our best to pound each other into mush, and we pretty well succeeded. She was vocal, not ashamed to tell me what she wanted. We started out with oral, and then went into so many positions I couldn't keep track of them all. We fell back, sweaty and exhausted.

"I have to go now, love. Amy and Mom are expecting me. I can think of nothing I want to do more than stay in your arms, but we have the rest of our life to do that. I'll see you tomorrow, collect us about one."

I lay back as she showered and left. My house never felt so empty.

................................................

So we became an official couple. Eve spent more and more time with me, and moved clothes until we had to put some in the spare bedroom. I woke up one day and realized she had been there three weeks without going home once. I asked her about it. She kissed me.

"I am home, silly."

We lived together for another month or two before we had our first serious discussion about our future.

Amy had become a surrogate daughter, spending about one weekend every three weeks. I watched them bond. One night after Amy was in bed and she was snuggled up to me on the couch, she turned to me.

"I want a baby."

"What?"

She stirred.

"I'm sorry, that came out wrong. I want to have your baby, our baby. We love each other. It's time for us to make future plans."

This was the talk I was dreading.

"I love you too. More than I can say. But we're so different, You walk through doors I could never open. You have more money than I'll ever make. Sooner or later you would miss your old world, then where would we be? In a bitter fight that I'd lose over my children. I don't think you'll be satisfied with me."

I wasn't expecting her response.

She slapped me so hard I fell off the couch. She rushed into our bedroom. She came out dressed in one of her 'mommy' gowns and went into Amy's room. They were both gone when I got up.

A little after noon she came back. I came out to meet her. She slapped me again, just as hard.

"You asshole! I love you and this is what you think? I'm just a shallow rich girl out for a lark? Damn you straight to hell, Tommy Yount! I'm going back to Mom's for awhile. Think about what you want, and just so you know, if I had known you felt like this I would have given every dime away to keep you. I never thought I'd say this to you, but you're a fucking idiot."

She jumped back into her car and I didn't see her for three weeks.

Talk about a backlash! I was an instant asshole to my family, her family, and all our friends. Amy refused to speak to me.

It isn't often a supreme court justice calls you to advise you on your love life. I know now how she earned her reputation.

"In simple legal terms there is no law against being a dumbass, but I'm looking for a loophole, so I can sentence you to make it up to her. The poor girl came to me trying to get me to help her get rid of her wealth so she could be with you. I've always respected you Tommy. You're honest, forthright, a fine young man. Don't make me think less of you because you won't listen to your heart. Go to her! She'll take you back in an instant. Please, Tommy."

I thought about it for a few days. Then I did some shopping and made some plans.

I called Greta and asked if I could come by. She wasn't happy.

"Are you sure you want to see her? You know my husband hates you, but even he isn't happy about the breakup. She's just now stopped crying. I warned you not to hurt her, but you didn't listen. You made her fall in love with you anyway. I was so proud of her, and was getting used to the idea of grandchildren in the near future."

I begged, I pleaded, and finally convinced her.

She got Eve to answer the door when I came over. She wasn't expecting me, and she paled when she saw me on my knees.

"I'm here to beg you back into my life. I'll do anything. Please give me another chance. Every resource I'll ever have from this moment on will be used to make sure you have a happy life. Please Eve, forgive me. Oh, and if you do, will you marry me?"

I held out the ring, not daring to look up. After a few seconds I couldn't stand the suspense and did look up. She wasn't there. Well, I had given it my best. Greta caught me before I got to the truck.

"Vivian was right, you are a dumbass. Get in the house right this second. I have an hysterical daughter on my hands, and you're going to fix it."

She tried to look stern, but a smile leaked out.

When I entered she was in the foyer, and pounced on me so hard we both fell. She was trying to kiss me and talk at the same time.

"I love-kiss-marry-kiss-ring-kiss-now!"

I pulled it back out of my pocket. She slipped it on and looked at me.

"I'm making you a promise in front of my mom and God. This ring will never leave my finger while I live. Never."

.................................................

Her Dad was furious.

"I forbid this! He's a low class gold digger, all he wants is your money. You are not to marry him, is that clear?"

If he expected her to roll over he was badly mistaken. I wasn't there but Greta told me about it later.

"It's not up to you. I'm of age and not dependent on you. You don't have to love him as long as I do. Be warned, if you try to coerce him in any way, or try scaring him, I'll be gone whether I marry him or not. And if I go, so does your campaign money."

I didn't know for a long time, but he always got a sizable donation, and even a loan or two from her trust fund during election time. The money would be hard to make up if it was gone. She didn't actually gain control of the money until she was twenty five, but she did meet regularly with her financial advisers, and they were very sensitive to her wishes, partly to keep the money with them when she gained full control. Her grandfather had wisely kept her father away from any access to the trust.

He wouldn't let it go, and tried everything he could to break us up. It was hard because all I ever did was go to work and come home to Eve.

When he tried to set me up with a woman at a company picnic one of my employers held, it was the last straw. It was so obvious it was pathetic. No one knew who she was, no one knew who invited her, and when she started following me around I lost it.

Eve couldn't come, she worked with several charities and was at a budget retreat.

I got a friend who was filming his kids to get a few good shots of her. She was dressed sexily, but conservatively. She made it a point to be near me, brushing up against me slightly at every opportunity. I acted like I was interested, and proposed we slip into a secluded gazebo for 'conversation'. She had her breasts out before we sat down. I hit the video app on my phone.

"I'm sure you've got somebody recording this, so you don't mind if I do it too, do you?"

I motioned to my friend, who had come out of the trees with his camera.

"A second opinion."

She looked frightened.

"Now, shove your tits back into that excuse you have for a top and listen to me. You tell good ol' Stan this shit has officially stopped being funny. I'm not fucking around anymore. Ask him how it would look if the press found out he was using hookers to seduce me to block my marriage to his daughter. If he's willing to do that, what's he done in the past when he wanted something to happen? I don't have a lot, but I'll make it my business to try and find out. Take that message to him."

She denied everything, of course, then blustered she would tell Eve I tried to seduce her if I didn't keep quiet.

"If you didn't know her dad, how did you know her name? If I were you, I'd quit while I was losing, go back to Stan and say it didn't work. Bye now."

I showed Eve the video, including the tag number of the car she was driving. It was traced back to a rental company. The woman was traced back to an escort service.

A few discrete phone calls later we had the owner of the escort service she worked for. Apparently she and Stan had a history. When I told Eve she went ballistic.

He was in the capitol at work when he got the call.

"You miserable asshole! Fuck you! You are not invited to the wedding or the reception. Don't call, don't come to see me. If you're very lucky, I'll send you a picture of your grandchildren every year or so. And you better start networking, your campaign money well just dried up. Maybe I'll call the local papers and talk about what a loving father you are, maybe play a little video for them."

It shook him pretty bad. It took three weeks of apologizing to calm her down. And it increased his hatred of me.

He insisted strongly on a prenupt, and for once I agreed with him. Eve had a fit.

"We don't need this! We're going to be together forever. I know you wouldn't hurt me."

I talked her into it.

"It's just a piece of paper, honey. We'll never use it, and it will make everyone more comfortable. More importantly to me, it'll send a strong message that I love you, not your money."

Her dad had his lawyers draw it up and sent it to the lawyer I used for business. I liked him and he had agreed to act for me. He called me when he got it.

"Have you read it?"

"No. Just tell me what it says."

He sighed.

"Well, it's thirty pages long. Basically it says if you guys split up, she gets everything. All her money, your business, sole custody of any children you may have. And that's just the high points. What would you like me to do?"

I drove over and looked at it, made a copy and sent it back. I had written in thick black marker.

"NO WAY IN HELL!"

I showed it to Eve and she couldn't even speak for a few minutes. When she calmed down she asked me if I seriously thought she had approved it.

I laughed.

"Not a snowballs chance in hell."

Eve said she would have another lawyer draw one up. Tensions, already high between her father and I, were threatening to boil over.

I decided to put the whole thing to rest when I wrote my own prenupt. It was less than one page. I had my lawyer couch it in legalese, and presented it during lunch with her parents. Eve had already seen it.

The gist went like this:

"If the marriage should fail for nonsexual reasons, each party will leave with what they brought into it, dividing anything accumulated together fifty fifty.

If children are present, arbitration will be required to ensure custody will be fair to all. The parties must agree to the decree of the arbitrator without recourse to litigation.

If the parties split due to infidelity, the offending party will immediately surrender all rights to any children, possessions or wealth brought into the marriage, unless they choose the following alternative. The infidelity must be documented in a manner that is irrefutable.

If the offending party will admit the infidelity and apologize in a public manner decreed by the offended party, the prior agreement will be in force."

Greta thought it was cute. Stan went ballistic, but it was too late, it had already been signed and recorded.

.................................................

Without a doubt it was the biggest wedding the town had ever seen. We had to hold it in the citizens center because we couldn't find a church big enough. Five hundred guests. About forty were mine, mostly family. Eve was responsible for about eighty. The rest were political cronies of her dad. Greta told me later it cost about about two hundred thousand.

Celeste was a bridesmaid, Amy was flower girl. Vivian helped officiate the service.

We went to Cancun for three weeks, came back tanned and tired.

I thought she was going to kill me. We would do some activity like scuba diving or horseback riding, and she would look at her ring. Within thirty minutes we were in our suite, in a secluded cove, the jungle, or any secluded room we could find, banging like bunnies.

When the prenupt came up, we had a long serious talk about her money.

I surprised her by acknowledging I would never have the money she did, and while I wasn't adverse to using the money once in a while for vacations, education, and lifestyle improvements, I didn't want to depend on it.

What I didn't want and refused to do was give up my business. I still intended to work, being proud I had been able to open and operate a successful business at my age.

I gave up my little two bedroom house, renting it to a cousin. Our wedding present from her parents was the money for a new one. Her dad had already picked it out, three doors down from their house. He was outraged when we refused.

It was even bigger than his, eight bedrooms, media room, so on.

Eve liked it, but wasn't in love with it. The fact that her father hand picked it wasn't lost on her. We found a nice little plot of land about twenty minutes away, and I let Eve pick out what she wanted.

The land sloped a bit, and she worked with the builders constantly. Four bedrooms upstairs, with a full basement. Mostly brick and stone, with two fireplaces. She went over every detail with me to make sure I agreed.

She took great pains over the basement. It would be the domain of our children, a combination playroom/entertainment center. She had already planned the birthday and slumber parties.

This led to a long discussion about children.

"How many do you want?" she asked.

"As many as we can love" was my answer.

I must have got it right judging by her smile.

"I don't think I can physically produce that many. How about starting at three and going from there?"

She wanted to get pregnant right away, but I convinced her to wait.

"Let's enjoy each other for awhile first, honey. You and I both know when we have kids the focus will shift. It will be all about them, what we want will always come last. That's how it should be, and I don't have a problem with it. But, for a little while, I want to be selfish and keep you to myself."

Again, I must have said the right thing, judging by the loving I got that night.

Eve usually took the lead when we made love. I was no virgin, but she was far more experienced than I. We had a long talk about it, just after we got engaged.

To her credit, she brought it up.

"I need you to know everything. You saw me at my worst the first day you met me. I was a rebellious, spoiled little wild child. Mom was great, but she was never really forceful. You know what my dad is like."

"I did many things I'm now ashamed of. I don't really want to talk about it, but I will if you need to know. Suffice to say, I wasn't a very nice person.You know I had an STD, and I'm ashamed to say it wasn't the first. I don't know how I dodged AIDS or Hepatitis. Luckily, I was afraid of drugs, and used alcohol as my crutch."

"Falling of the balcony was my turning point. I was immobilized in that hospital bed, and I had plenty of time to think. Even if you hadn't rescued me, I like to think I would have changed anyway. Meeting you and your family opened my eyes to the way the real world worked, not my fantasy 'party' lifestyle. I wanted that, then I realized I wanted you."

qhml1
qhml1
8,981 Followers
123456...8