Engaged to Deception Ch. 02: Lesbian Scene

Story Info
Angelica returns home for a naughty surprise.
1.6k words
3.65
14k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaNiqueS
LaNiqueS
13 Followers

Angelica smiled from ear to ear as leaned against her closed door. Her body was still shivering with vigorous thrill. She had tired Jeremy out and rushed home to collect her stuff. He gave her the green light to move in; she was going to take it. Of course, he told her to wait a week so Remedy could move her things out. But Angelica was only giving the old woman three days to run to her aunt's place.

She removed her robe and tossed it on her couch, leaving nothing but her leather boots on. As Angelica walked toward her bedroom, she ran a finger down over her tender lower lips. Her finger scooped up a leftover glop of Jeremy's sperm. Poking a hole through the condom she put on him was the greatest scheme she could come up with. While it was very plain, there was no true room for error. Sometimes it was best to stick with basic tricks to keep your man tied down. It was only a matter of time before she could move to the next stage of things.

The finger came up to her lips. "Delicious!" She moaned as she pushed her bedroom door open.

Lying on Angelica's bed was her sexy, kind-hearted girlfriend of three years. She laid seductively in the same cutout teddy Angelica wore when she tried to seduce Jeremy. Angelica was in a daze staring at the half naked Goddess in front of her. Angelica had seen this woman a dozen times in her proud bare skin. And each time Angelica spent minute after minute memorizing every single curve and mark on her body.

"Isn't this a nice surprise?"

The flawless, brown skin extended from her head to toe. A tiny oval shaped birthmark, a shade darker than the rest of her skin, was on her thigh. Her green eyes peeked out from under her curls. Angelica's eyes moved farther down watching her bent legs slowly open and close in a teasing fashion. Her girlfriend's womanly aroma filled the room and Angelica was craving to taste.

"Where were you all night?" The girl sat up on her knees and crawled to Angelica at the foot of the bed.

"Just spreading my love around." Angelica used the tip of her finger to outline her girlfriend's mouth.

Her mistress licked at her finger and made Angelica tremble. "Mmm. With who?"

"Just this guy. Maybe we all can get together sometime and have a little fun."

The other woman pulled Angelica on to the bed as they lied down. "Right now, I just want to have fun with you. You didn't even come visit me on my birthday and that was weeks ago."

Slowly, Angelica sank to her knees and lowered herself between her girlfriend's widespread legs. Angelica stared as the other woman slipped two fingers into her own pulsing vagina. Angelica removed the hand blocking her view then dove between her legs.

"Oh, Angelica!" The moan echoed through the room as Angelica slammed her face into her lover's cunt.

Angelica began to sloppily gobble at her lover. Angelica's tongue drove in deep searching for the sweet essence that she loved about this woman. Her tongue lapped madly at the other woman's pussy lips and thighs, seeking and licking up the juice. Angelica's greedy appetite was forcing the woman's petite frame backwards with every thrust of the tongue.

Her nameless girlfriend intertwined her fingers in Angelica's thick hair. She began pressing Angelica's face against her sweet box as Angelica lashed her pussy repeatedly with her tongue. As her ravenous tongue slithered across the erect clitoris of her girlfriend, a toe curling cry flowed from the bedroom to Madam Kelley's ears in the hallway.

Madam Kelley had experienced a lot in her sixty year on this green Earth. Things stopped shocking her after her forties. Living in the Brownstown Apartment Complex with all these young people, however, taught her a few things. There was one point when Madam couldn't even look at some of her neighbors because of what she heard them doing. She heard things that didn't even make her blink now. But the things rushing out of that new vixen's home at this moment was pushing her to find another place to live.

Madam thought Remedy only had to worry about her fiancé being stolen away. Madam Kelley was seeing that this little girl would do anything with anyone. She didn't care who she hurt in the process. Angelica was happy simply to receive her own sexual release. Any financial - or even emotional - benefits that would come with the territory were extra thrills.

"Ohhh Angelica!" She squealed. "You're making me cum!"

Back in her bedroom Angelica's girlfriend hit her first orgasm, nearing drowning Angelica with all the fluid she flooded Angelica's face with. Angelica's tongue drove into the nameless woman's cum-filled twat. The orgasm took control as she bucked and twisted against Angelica's face.

Her mistress shed tears as she moaned. "Ooh God."

Angelica's body trembled against her woman's as she found her own sexual release without even being touched. Her face was soaked as she buried it deeper into the other woman's wet pussy. Her nose rubbed against the throbbing clit as I swirled my tongue inside her, sucking up her flood of cunt cream. Like a starving madwoman Angelica viciously began to eat her lover's cunt. She increased her efforts, determined to bring this woman off again before she did. Angelica was caught in a sexual frenzy as she tried to lick her girlfriend's sweet cream, suck on her pussy lips, and tease her clitoris all at once.

The mistress rolled her hips giving Angelica a better vantage point to eat her. Slow minutes turned to an hour with Angelica's tongue going stiff. Yet, she went on licking, sucking, and nibbling the tender, delicious flesh. Angelica's tongue scoured every drop from the sugary walls between her girlfriend's legs. She sucked the other woman's outer labium into her mouth, nibbling and kissing them until her girlfriend saw stars. The woman almost jumped out of her skin when Angelica suddenly pulled away and climbed up her slender frame.

"I love you so much." Her lover whispered in her ear as Angelica violently groped her breasts.

"I love you, too."

"More than this new man in your life."

Angelica couldn't answer as quickly as she thought she'd be able to. She had feelings for Jeremy just for the simple fact he had potential. He wasn't a lawyer yet; therefore, he had nothing to give besides sex. Once his fiancée's started coming in, Angelica would be more than happy to take over Remedy's title as Mrs. King. Of course, it would take some time until Jeremy had a heavy income in his bank account. But Angelica had no problem enjoying his dick game until that time arose.

His dick was as big as his future bank account. He knew how to please a woman unlike those older men she slept with who wanted her to do all the work. Jeremy could be gentle at times when she needed him to be. On other occasions he was an animal in the sack. Now that was what Angelica loved the most; probably even more than she loved her girlfriend.

To avoid answering her question, Angelica slid one hand back down the girl's body. Her fingers found the wet opening to her lover's cunt. The other woman's orgasm quickly peaked again as Angelica pull on her hard nipples with her other hand. Her girlfriend grabbed Angelica's head, pulling her lips against her own glossed up mouth. Her tongue washed over Angelica's. Their lustful slurps resounded throughout the room and beyond. Her lover's body twisted and squirmed as Angelica continued to fondle her body and her pussy.

She pulled her mouth away from Angelica's as the air escaped her lungs. "You do love him more."

Angelica began to slow her finger. "If I do?"

The mistress gripped Angelica's shoulders, forcing herself on top as Angelica's back hit the bed. "I guess I have to change your mind."

She leaned over and kissed Angelica on both cheeks then her lips. Angelica opened her mouth to accept her girlfriend's probing tongue. They kissed passionately. As their tongues danced, her mistress's right hand fingered Angelica's wet snatch while her other hand fiddled with Angelica's nipples.

Angelica gasped for air as her girlfriend slowly slipped her middle finger inside her pussy. Her toes curled along with the other woman's finger. She found Angelica's G-spot and was immediately rewarded with a lustful cry and a spray of juices. Angelica's pussy was dripping with nectar as her clitoris peeked out its hood. Her lover dived in the hairless snatch and gave Angelica a kiss on her swollen clit. Ending the kiss, her mistress slowly licked Angelica clit.

"Now, do you love me more?" She cuddled up next to Angelica on the bed as she licked her fingers.

Angelica shrugged her shoulders with a nod before closing her eyes. As sleep came over her visions of Jeremy invaded her dreams. Angelica completely erased the sex she just had with her girlfriend and replayed the sex she had with Jeremy earlier. She never fell for a man the way she was falling for this one. Then again, all the men she slept with were either single or too old to remember who their wives were. Having a lawyer under her belt was the last thing on her mind since she was sleeping with two of them.

She smirked in her sleep thinking about that girl who tried to take Jeremy a few years ago. Remedy thought Nina was crazy; Angelica was going to show her some real competition. This whole shameless game was turning into a serious matter. Angelica didn't just want his finances anymore. She wanted all of him to herself. Remedy did not step back when Nina interfered. But this time around, Remedy would learn how to back off.

LaNiqueS
LaNiqueS
13 Followers