Engagement

Story Info
Romantic tale of a proposal.
31k words
4.56
35k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prc24
prc24
6 Followers

Copyright prc 2003 all rights reserved!

A special Thanks to Sarah Richardson for her kindness and patience in editing.

* * * * *

Chapter I:

Tom and Alicia met during a business meeting and being mutually attracted to each other, have been dating for several months. As time has progressed, they have developed a romantic relationship and have come to realize a close and loving relationship. On their dates and as they have grown progressively fond of each other, they have progressed from hugging and kissing to mutual fondling and on a couple of occasions have performed mutual oral sex. They have not advanced to intercourse though, as Alicia is still a virgin. Just before Christmas, they are visiting a friends' house on a double date with the other couple.

Sitting on a couch, kissing and hugging him, Alicia tells Tom she is so much in love with him that she will do anything he asks. Surprised and delighted by this admission of commitment from the beautiful young girl, Tom has her repeat it to their friends, George and Virginia.

On their next date over dinner at a restaurant, Tom asks Alicia if she really meant she would do anything for him and she affirms once again that she is so in love with him that she really meant it and will do anything to be with him and make him happy.

Driving her back to her home, Tom parks the car for some necking and while kissing and indulging in some petting. Alicia, becoming aroused from his caresses and from grasping his penis and knowing he enjoys oral sex, asks him, "When you asked if I would really do anything you want at dinner, what did you have in mind and what would you like me to do?" anticipating that he will want her to suck his penis.

"Well, I've been thinking about it and wonder how you would feel about adding some role playing to our sex life, something like doctor and nurse, boss and secretary or even master and slave?", he replies as he slowly draws his index finger from the bottom of her slit up and over her clitoris, causing her to shudder from the sensation.

"Oh!" she stammers as he gently rubs circles around her mound and clitoris, "I don't know! I've never really thought about that! It does sound like it might be fun. We can try it, but I don't know how good I'd be. Which roles would you like?"

"I don't know. I've always fantasized being master of a slave, or a sheik with a harem but we can try any or all of them; whatever you'd like." he replies.

"I don't know either, let me think about it. Oh! That feels good! Don't stop!" she exclaims as his finger presses through her labia and inserts itself deep into her dripping vagina. She leans across the seat to first kiss and then engulf his erection with her lips.

After just a few seconds, he feels her vagina gush even more lubricant and contract tightly around his knuckles as he reaches the limit of his endurance and climaxes into her beautiful oval mouth. "I love you!" she mutters as she pulls away and opens the passenger door to spit his semen on the ground. Shutting the door, she pulls his hand from underneath her skirt and leans back to kiss him once more. Tasting his saltiness on her tongue, he squeezes her hard and thinks to himself that just continuing on the way things are isn't all that bad; in fact it's even great.

After a minute or so and out of breath they straighten up in their seats and Alicia exclaims, "Oh it's almost one o'clock. You'd better get me home quick! My parents will be upset. I wish I could just go home with you."

About a mile down the highway, she tells him somewhat nervously, "You know Love; I've fantasized about being owned or possessed by a strong Cary Grant type like you. It seems like it would be comforting to pretend to have you take care of me completely and be my master where I had to obey everything you demanded. It's a little scary and exciting all at the same time. But how would it work? Can we really do it when we have so little time together?"

"I'm not sure. If we were living together, it would be easy. Would you really commit to a serious effort to try it out?" he chuckles, "That would be a really long term, drastic commitment to play a role game. But it would solve the problem of my having to take you home all the time and it would let us play the 'husband and wife' game as well."

"Are you serious!" she cries, "You're asking me to move in with you? You know I can't do that. My parents would kill me! Besides it just wouldn't be right!"

"I don't know. Let me think about It.", he says as he pulls into a mall parking lot and stops the car. "Let me see, you said you'd do anything I asked. Did you really mean it or were you just kidding?"

"Uh uh! I meant it, I think. But what will everybody say? Wouldn't it be a sin?"

"Would it be any more sinful than what we're doing now? When two people feel about each other the way we do, is it more wrong to express those feelings openly than to have to sneak around?" he asks.

"I don't know. I love you so much! I don't know what to say. I just know I want to be with you all the time. I guess I'll do what you say." she cries and starts to sob.

"Now, now, don't cry. Think it over and make sure you really want to. "We'll talk about it some more. There's no hurry."

On their next several dates, Tom takes his lovely young girlfriend to public places and with other couples. He arranges to take her home late so they don't have an opportunity to neck or discuss this private matter again and have only quick chaste good night kisses. He senses that she is a little apprehensive that he is not as amorous as before and is becoming somewhat frustrated at not having the sexual contact and release their mutual masturbation and oral releases have afforded her.

After almost two weeks, Alicia calls and asks him if he can take her someplace private where they can talk and be alone together. Acceding to her request, he borrows a friends' apartment and the next day they eat a fast food lunch and go to the apartment. The minute they enter the cute young girl turns and throws her arms around his neck, opening her mouth wide for his probing tongue and pressing her petite breasts and hips against him.

Finally pulling away, Tom takes her by the hand and guides her to the couch along one wall where they sit and asks her if smooching was all she had in mind.

"Well, that too, but I wanted to tell you that I've decided that I'll do anything you ask. Just let me be with you. I'll obey you and play your slave game and take good care of you." she replies.

"No, Darling. You've got the wrong idea. It's me who will take care of you and it won't be altogether a game. You say you'll do anything I ask. Do you want to have any restrictions on that?"

"Well, I'd like to finish college, but I'll do whatever you want."

"Are you absolutely sure? I could ask you to do anything and you'd do it. What if I asked you to take off all your clothes right now?" he queries.

"H-Here? What if George comes in, he couldn't help but see us!" she stammers.

"What if he was here right now? Would you still do anything I asked?" Tom questions.

"I-I don't know. I love you and trust that you wouldn't ask me to do anything like that."

"But I thought you said 'anything' and that you were willing to even be my slave?" he retorts accusingly. As she starts to cry, he continues softly, "My little Alicia, don't cry. I care for you so much! I would never do anything to truly hurt you. But I want you to completely understand what you're saying and what it signifies. Do you really know what being a slave would be like?"

"N-no! I only thought that it would mean I could be with you all the time and try to make you happy and I would be happy too!" she stammers through her tears, "When I let you touch and kiss me and I do the same to you, I'm so happy that I can't think of anything else but pleasing you any way I can.", she says.

Tom continues his questioning with, "What if I told you that making love to George or Mike or someone else would make me happy? Would you do that?"

"I don't know! I don't think I could. I love you! I couldn't love someone else." she replies.

"I'm sorry, I misspoke. I didn't mean fall in love with them. What I feel for you is more than just sex. A true loving relationship is far more than just that. It's like a cake. Sex is just the icing and may be the sweetest part, but the body of a cake is like the commitment to each other in a relationship. That's what the most important thing is. Look at the people we know and how many of them have loving relationships and marriages even though one of them is impotent or frigid because of physical or other infirmities and how good their relationships are. On the other hand, look at the couples you know who've had disastrous marriages and relationships even though the sex was great. How many of them have ended up divorcing or hating each other because they didn't have any cake to support their icing?"

Alicia kisses him and gently lets her hand fall to the top of his leg and begin to slowly stroke up back and forth along the inside of his thigh from the knee to the juncture of his crotch, as he squeezes her tightly and curls a hand around her arm to cup her breast. She breaks the kiss and then places her roving hand directly on his crotch squeezing his erection through the rough fabric of his jeans and says, "I never thought of it that way. You're right; it's the love and commitment to making the other person happy that's really important. Living and demonstrating that is how you really show your love."

"That's what I believe, anyway." he replies, "I want to care for and take care of you so much I can hardly stand it. It makes me feel like I'm in heaven when I'm with you like this and you tell me you feel the same. I want to possess and have you be mine in everything." He lightly strokes her throat, dropping his hand to fumble awkwardly with the small top button of the thin white blouse she is wearing.

"Oh Tom, I feel the same way except I want you to possess me and be completely yours. If you will have me I'm yours. Here let me do that.", she exclaims as she pushes his hand away from her and starts unbuttoning it all the way down exposing the front of the matching brassiere underneath. Quickly she then unclasps the hook in the center of the bra letting its cups fall away from her milky bosom, allowing him to view her open cleavage and the gentle curves of the insides of her small shapely breasts.

As he eagerly reaches to fondle the soft, inviting globes, she unexpectedly stands up and faces him. Slipping the blouse and brassiere off of her shoulders to briefly pause half nude, she then unfastens the hook and unzips the sort zipper at the side of her knee length red and black pleated skirt and pushes it down over her hips to drop in a bundle around her ankles. Straightening back up she poses for a few seconds in her bright red panties before gracefully bending down to slip them down too and lifts her feet out of both the skirt and panties to stand naked before him.

Having never seen her completely undressed, Tom gasps as he stares in admiration at her incredible beauty as she crosses her arms behind her back to give him full view of her nakedness.

"Oh God, you're lovely!" he exclaims breathlessly.

"You really think so?" she softly asks.

Delighted and flabbergasted at her beauty and audacity as he has never seen her completely nude, Tom exclaims, "Oh My God! Alicia! You're gorgeous! But what made you do it?"

"I thought you wanted me to. Do you really think I'm pretty? I decided that no matter what, I want to be yours and make you happy! For me that's the cake, making you happy! And it's what makes me happy. If I can be with you, I'll be your lover or mistress or even your slave, if that's what you want!" she declares.

"Really? Do you really mean it? What if George came back right now? What would you do?" he asks breathlessly.

"Uh, I'd hope you'd let me get dressed before letting him in, but if you really wanted him to see me naked, I guess I'd do what you want." she says, as tears start to run down her cheeks, "I promised I'd do anything you say and if that will make you happy then I'll stay here like this."

"OH! You're wonderful Alicia! But do you really understand what being a slave is and how complete a commitment it would be? What if I asked you to have sex with him?" he asks again.

"I-I don't know! I'd try, but I really don't know if I could! I love you and want you to be the first. You're so loving and gentle and when we're petting, you drive me crazy. Even when I kiss and suck your penis, I feel good because I'm making you happy, even though it's so dirty. But I can't believe giving my virginity to George or anyone else could make you happy! Please don't make me do that! Isn't this enough? Please! I love you so." she sobs.

Standing and caressing the beautiful sobbing girl, Tom tells her, "That's what I thought! You really don't know what you're committing to by saying you want to be a slave. The true love of a full commitment means to know and anticipate the other's point of view. For me, you're giving yourself sexually to someone else to please me would be a perfect demonstration of love. Just knowing that you cared for me that much would be almost more than I could stand!"

Gasping for breath as Tom strokes her hair and hugs her against his rough clothing, Alicia cries, "Oh No! I want to please you, but it's so hard! Please! Don't be angry, but I don't know if I could. I truly don't! If you really want me to make love with him, I-I'll try! But it's so hard!"

Grasping her by the shoulders, Tom forces her to look him in the eyes, saying, "That's what I mean. You're saying you love me and will even be my slave, but you don't know how hard being a slave might be! Now calm down and think about it. I don't want you to commit to anything unless you fully understand what it is. I care for you too much to risk making you unhappy or pressuring you to do something you truly don't want to do. Now tell me, what is a slave? Give me a definition."

As the beautiful sobbing girl's knees buckle, her lover supports her and gently seats her back on the couch. Sitting beside her, he massages the nape of her neck with one hand while lightly stroking her shapely breasts with the other until she relaxes and says, "Oh that feels good. Don't stop! I-I guess a slave is someone who is owned. They are forced to work and do what their masters tell them. I-I guess they're also beaten and raped."

"Very good. Now you're starting to understand how hard being a slave can be. If you become a slave, you'll be owned. Do you really want to be my property?" he asks.

"If that's what you want, I guess. I only know that I want to be with you and surrender my self to you totally. It's funny, but in a way it might be comforting to be owned and taken care of, if I can be with you. If you truly possess me, you will have to make all the decisions and I won't have to think or worry about anything." she muses half to herself.

"That's not entirely true, what if you do something that displeases me?" he queries with an enigmatic smile, dropping the hand that had been caressing her breasts to stroke the tops of her tightly closed thighs.

"Oh, I'll work very hard! I'll be so obedient and pleasing that you won't have any cause to be displeased! I'll cook and clean and wash your things and make love with you all the time." is her breathless answer.

"Anyone can have an accident or lapse. What if you burn a meal or break a dish or starch my pajamas or forget to swallow my semen?" he jokingly retorts.

"Swallow?? I've never done that. I didn't know you wanted me to! How disgusting! Why would you want me to do that?" she asks, surprised.

"I've heard that it shows respect and thanks to a slave's master for his allowing her to please him and it furnishes protein to keep the slave healthy." he laughs.

"That's both revolting and ridiculous! Now you're making fun of me!" she accuses, "Besides it's too salty!"

"Well what about dropping a glass or dish?" he continues in a more serious tone.

"Well if I was really a slave, I suppose I'd have to be punished." she acknowledges with a grin, "Maybe you could make me go without supper, by not swallowing."

"Or swat your hands with a ruler or your pretty bottom with a yardstick?"

"W-well, maybe, if I did some really wrong and it wasn't too hard. You really wouldn't hurt me? Would you?" she asks a little nervously.

"Well if you're a Slave and just owned property, I could do anything I like; beat torture or even kill you. What do you have to say about that?" he responds.

"Ulp. I did say I'd do anything, but I didn't really mean it that way. You said the master and slave thing was just a game. Let's not get morbid."

"How did you mean it then? Are you saying you won't do any little thing I ask, like letting me kill you?" is his next question.

"That's not a little thing! What I really meant was I love you and want to make you happy more than anything in the world and if I'm dead, I won't be able to do that any more.", she answers.

"Good point, Sweetheart!" he cackles, "So capital punishment is out! Is there anything else besides continuing college you want to negotiate into this Master/Slave contract?" as he slips his index finger between her thighs and massages the top of her vagina just over her clitoris.

"Is this negotiating? I thought it was foreplay!" she blushes, "Don't you think I'd better get dressed before George comes home?"

Forcing his finger further down to the moisture seeping between her labia, he replies, "George's spending all afternoon and the night with Virginia. He won't be back till afternoon tomorrow, so we've got lots of time. And yes, this is a negotiation. If you are really serious about me and want to please me by becoming a Slave, we both need to have some ground rules and guidelines. This isn't a one way street with you wanting to please me. I want you to be happy too. I think you really would like to be owned and that surrendering yourself will make you truly happy. Am I right?"

"Y-yes, the more I think about it, the more attractive the idea of having you command and control me becomes. But things like swallowing, being with other ..." she starts.

"No!" he interrupts, "If you agree to be a Slave, nothing sexual is on the table. You'd have to agree to any sexual act I request, including sex with other men and even women. Do you understand?"

"Other women?" she exclaims with a start before he loudly interrupts again.

"Anything sexual! Is that understood? You said yourself it would be hard. I'm just pointing out how hard! That's the whole purpose of Slavery. Part of the idea is to teach you to lose your inhibitions and to learn how to perform and enjoy all kinds of sex. Do you still stand by your promise? If you don't, you'd better get dressed and we can go on as we are."

At this stern reply and implied threat of his breaking off their relationship, Alicia tenses and stammers, "My God! You're really serious! You really want to own me? I-I want you and want you to love me and make love to me completely. B-But I don't think I can do some of those things. I need you so much. I want to do what you want, but I just couldn't. When I got undressed, I did it to please you even though I thought George might come home and see me. I wanted to make you happy that you could show me off to him.

But I know George, and it wouldn't be quite so bad to have him see me undressed and it would make you happy. I was even proud that you thought I am pretty enough to show off. But I don't think I could have sex with him, much less a stranger or a woman! Maybe I had better get dressed."

As she breaks into sobs once more, Tom hugs her to him and waits until her sobs trail off and her breasts stop heaving under her hands with which she has covered her face. Gently pulling her head towards him to look into her tear streaked eyes, he consoles her. Telling her everything is all right and that he understands, he wipes the tears from her face and says she's the most beautiful and wonderful thing that's ever happened to him and that maybe they had better forget the whole idea.

prc24
prc24
6 Followers
123456...9