Engagement Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy Christ she was tight, both of us moaned at the sensations we now experienced, my hands instinctively dropped around her waist, and getting a nice hold I started to withdraw all the way back to the tip of my cock. Then trying to get into a rhythm I slid back in, gently at first and slowly, my cock forcing its way through the tight passage of her moistening pussy. More moans escaped her lips with each gentle thrust and she adjusted herself on the chair dropping her head low and supporting it between her arms.

My thrusting became more urgent and I increased my pace, my cock now sliding in and out easily and quickly. Now that she was wet and willing, I moved and adjusted the angle of my cock by raising my left leg and placing it on top of the seat of the chair. The change in angle felt amazing and Chantelle obviously enjoyed it just as much as I did as a loud moan escaped her lips.

My cock was by now demanding some serious consideration, so I grabbed a firm hold of Chantelle’s hips and started fucking with a passion. Her moaning increased immediately and I in turn quickened the pace again, the sight of this nubile young body in my hands driving me quickly over the edge. My cock was thrusting in and out like a machine now, instinct taking over and leaving all conscious thought behind. Chantelle was almost screaming, her whimpering and moaning coming out in fast and loud bursts, God I wasn’t going to be able to take much more of this.

It was then I noticed for the first time that Chantelle and I were not alone, standing quietly just to the side of the doorway was Kathy staring. Her eyes firmly focused on Chantelles and mine thrusting bodies. Staring at her I almost lost my momentum, but then she glanced up, placed her finger to her lips and smiled that curious smile of hers. Understanding that I had her permission to continue, I returned my focus to Chantelles hot and trembling body. Regaining a tighter grip on Chantelles tight little ass, I redoubled my efforts and soon had her screaming out my name, her hands I noticed had gripped the seat of the chair and she was now meeting every thrust by forcing her tight ass back against me. I couldn’t for some reason keep my eyes off Kathy’s face who had moved forward gaining a better view of our fornicating bodies.

Seeing Kathy so close and feeling Chantelle approaching her own orgasm drove me past the point of no return, I started pounding into Chantelles pussy with urgency, my voice betraying me by moaning loudly, Chantelle in turn moaned even louder and I felt her pussy grip my cock even tighter. That did it, I couldn’t control myself any longer, and my cock thrust back into Chantelle as far as it would go, delivering a long gut-wrenching burst of semen into her hot cunt.

My cock hadn’t finished though, time and again it thrust back inside delivering even more hot cum into her waiting pussy, finally just when I thought my legs were going to give way, my cock satisfied that it had emptied its load, allowed conscious thought to return to my other head. Chantelle was still moaning and whimpering, her face buried into the chair and her ass red from my constant grip. Recovering more of my senses I looked up and saw Kathy moving closer to the door, she looked at me and gave me a large smile, then with her hands made a gesture that time was getting away from me and I should get back to the party, then just as silently she left, just quietly as she had entered. Leaving me with a wet, cum covered cock and a very dishevelled looking, young trainee to attend to.

12