Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! You don't understand. I really would like to try, but I just don't think I could! I'd freeze or panic or do something horrible or unforgivable and I'd lose you!" she cries.

"You mean that!" Tom repeats curiously, "Maybe we can think of a solution. You're saying you don't think you could actually perform sex with someone even though you would want to try, in order to please me?"

The lovely young virgin gazes at him longingly and replies, "That's right! I just don't think I could even bring myself to even kiss someone else, especially if you were watching. It'd be too humiliating and degrading. I'd be so embarrassed!"

"What if someone kissed you? Would that be so bad if he were to grab and hold you for a kiss?" her lover asks.

"Well, I don't know! If he made me do it and I was helpless, I couldn't do much about it, could I? And you couldn't blame me then, could you?" she thinks aloud.

"Well then, do you think you could agree that being forced to kiss would be as hard as willingly participating?" he asks.

"No! If I couldn't prevent it, it wouldn't be quite so bad. At least I wouldn't disappoint you."

"OK! What about if you knew in advance about something, could you agree to be held or forced?" Tom questions.

"I don't know! Knowing in advance might be worse than having it just happen." she stutters.

"Let's put it this way, if I called George right now to have him come over here and kiss you, will you agree to let him?"

"Well, I don't know. Maybe. If you really want me to, I guess. He already knows about my promise to do anything you ask. Let me go to the bathroom and clean up and think about It.", she tells him as she reaches to get her clothes.

"No! Leave your clothes here!" he commands, "You already said you would let him see you naked and wanted to show off for me. Can you do that?"

"Oh please, Tom, don't make me do that. Let him kiss me naked! I'd be too embarrassed!" she cries.

Disappointedly, Tom reaches for her panties, shorts and blouse and says, "Oh well, it was just an idea. Go get cleaned up and dressed. You're probably not ready to be a Slave".

Seeing his obvious let down, the beautiful young girl stands and reconsiders her decision, "All right, dear, if you want it so bad, I'll let him kiss me. But first I really have to go. Can I at least do that?" she tells him as she grabs her purse and turns and disappears from the room, leaving him holding her clothes in his hand.

In the bathroom, she relieves herself, combs her hair and quickly replaces her makeup. Staring into the mirror, she wonders how Tom could possibly stand for her exposing herself and kissing someone else. She wonders what George will think as she looks at her reflection, "My breasts are so much smaller than Virginia's, I wonder if he will think I'm pretty. Oh my God! He'll see I've shaved my pubic hair! No one but Tom knows I've done that! My mother doesn't even know! Will he tell Virginia or someone else? Oh God! I'll be so humiliated! I only did it because Tom had caught some of it in his teeth when he kissed me there! Why did I let him talk me into this? Can I really go through with it?"

Then she remembers Tom's earlier statement about how proud he would be to show her off and his pride in telling George and Virginia of her statement that she would do anything for him the other night. This strengthens her resolve to please him and she grabs the toothbrush from her purse and starts brushing her teeth before using the mouthwash sitting in the cabinet under the mirror.

"At least I won't have bad breath when he kisses me.", she thinks to herself as she spits the mouthwash into the sink.

"Well, did you call him and is he coming? What did he say?" she asks as she returns to the living room where Tom is sitting at the table with a pad of paper and a disposable ballpoint pen.

"No, I haven't called him yet. Did you change your mind?" he says before looking up at her and exclaiming, "God you are beautiful! How did I ever get so lucky as to have you fall for me?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because you're the handsomest, kindest and gentlest person I've ever met!" she blushes, "What are you doing?"

"I'm just jotting down some ideas." he replies, "I've been wondering if just a kiss is enough to prove that you're serious about being my Slave and if you love me enough to go even farther?"

Trembling, Alicia retorts, "I thought my kissing him naked was what we agreed to. I don't know about anything else. I don't know if I can do that. What do you want?"

"Yes, I know! But if you would agree to a sex act, it would show me how committed you really are to being my Slave and it would also prove to yourself that you really want to commit to our relationship." he answers.

Realizing that his request is a test of her love, she cries, "Oh Tom, I want you to be the first. You know I love you so much, I want to remember my virginity being given to you as gift, not bartered to George D. or anyone else! I can't and won't make love to him. Ask me something else."

"Oh, Honey, I wasn't thinking of intercourse. I want our first time to be together too. I was just thinking that maybe something more intimate than a kiss, even a naked kiss, would be a better demonstration of your resolve and also give you a better understanding of what being a Slave might entail. Would you be willing to do something else?" Maybe let him penetrate you anally?"

"Oh, My God! Sodomy! That's painful, dirty and dangerous. I don't think I could even do that with you! But I know you're testing me. If I don't agree to something, I may lose you and I couldn't stand that! Would you accept my touching George or even masturbating him? Oh! I know! You want me to suck him. I've done it twice and now you want me to suck George's penis too! What can I say!" she hysterically thinks to herself.

Desperately, she tries to think of some other way to supplicate her lover. Unable to even think of begging him to relent, she starts to cry once more.

Falling to her knees she finally sobs, "OK, you win! I'll try to kiss his p-p-penis. Will that do?"

"Oh Darling, that is wonderful! You make me so happy!" he exclaims in ecstasy, dropping to his knees in front of her and kissing her deeply.

A minute later she pulls away to catch her breath from the sobs and prolonged kiss. Wiping her cheeks with her arm she says, "Now I'll have to freshen up again. I'm sorry, I must look a mess. I'll ..."

"No Dear, if anything, you're even more beautiful when you're crying. Sit here at the table so you can see what we've been talking about. I've been writing down what I think we've agreed to. Read it over carefully and see if I've made any mistakes or left anything out. I've tried to be as generous as possible. If there are any changes we need to make, write them in the margins and we'll start a new sheet." he tells her.

Blinking back her tears, the lovely young girl tries to focus on the blurry hand written paper.


Jan 6, 20__ 3:15 pm

Apt 6, 53202 Maple Dr.

Shermanville, Indiana

I, Alicia K. L______, hereby consent to greet and present myself to George S______ in the nude for his visual and manual inspection of my body for a period not to exceed fifteen minutes. I further agree and request that Tom H_______ be present during this inspection. I agree to allow both or either George S_______ and Tom H_______to kiss and touch me wherever and however they so choose during this period. Furthermore, I agree and consent to subsequently disrobe George S_____ so far as he desires and is necessary to perform oral fellatio on him for a period not to exceed thirty minutes or unless and until he ejaculates into my mouth or upon my body. It is understood that if his ejaculate enters my mouth, that I will not be compelled to swallow it, but will be given immediate opportunity to spit it out and to rinse my mouth of any and all effusions emanating from him.

Additionally, it is expressly understood and I specifically consent and agree that the aforesaid persons may use physical force to compel me to perform the above specified actions.

I further attest that these actions are agreed to of my own free will and accord and that I have consented to them from my abiding love for Tom H_________ and at his request to demonstrate the same.

Sworn this 6th day of January 20__


Alicia ________

"Oh my God! He expects me to sign this! It's a consent form for rape!" She thinks as an uncontrollable shaking grips her whole body.

"Is something wrong?" Tom asks as she trembles.

"N-N-No!" She sobs, I just didn't expect this, "And you actually want me to sign this? It's horrible! It wouldn't be legal anyway!"

"I don't expect it to be legal. I would just like to have your consent in writing in order to impress on you the depth of your commitment and love." He tells her, "I promise it won't be seen by anyone other than George and myself and neither of us will ever mention anything concerning it to anyone. I swear! Won't you sign it for me?"

Sniffling, and partly believing in the back of her mind that Tom really doesn't intend to hold her to it and this is just a testing game of some sort, the beautiful nude girl agrees. Taking the pen, she shakily signs the document thinking that just signing her name isn't as nearly as bad as what might happen if she refused to play along with her boyfriend's fantasy.

Looking at her nearly illegible name scrawled at the bottom of the page, Alicia starts and finally realizes that Tom is really serious about playing the game through completely and that she's actually agreed to be forced to actually perform the obscene acts described in it

"Oh Lord, I've just promised to be a whore to George S______ and to suck him off. I've never even seen any man's penis except Tom's, not even my father's. What if he's not clean? What if it smells or tastes like urine? Will I gag the way I almost did the first time I sucked Tom? I wonder if it's bigger or smaller than Tom's. Will he have an erection? Tom has always been erect when I've touched him, but that's after we've necked for a while. And what was that section about touching in the document?" She thinks before asking, "Tom, what does 'manual inspection' mean in the paper?"

"Oh that just means that we can touch or stroke you. If you struggle or resist, we might have to touch or grab you to hold you still." He replies, "However, I'll do everything I can to help encourage you and to keep from hurting you. If you can co-operate, it will be a lot easier for both of us. By the way, we won't penetrate you except for the kiss and the fellatio. There are some things I want to do for your first time myself. Relax; it won't be so bad, you'll see. I'm so proud of you. Now would you call George and invite him over? Tell him I told you that he doesn't believe you meant it when you said when you'd do anything for me and you want to prove him wrong. Tell him that I say for him to shave, shower and put on clean clothes."

"Oh No! I couldn't!" She cries.

"There, see what I mean about being a Slave and doing anything I ask? If you really want it, you have to understand that doing this sort of thing is all part of being a Slave." He admonishes, "I'll make the call, but you just tell him he's wrong and tell him to come when I hand the phone to you. Can you do that?"

"May-Maybe, it's like I'm asking him here to rape me." She stutters incoherently.

"Oh, Darling, it'll be all right! It's just a phone call." He tells her as he lifts the receiver and dials.

They both listen as the ringing occurs and just when Alicia starts to hope no one will answer, George's familiar voice says, "Hello?"

Tom puts the receiver to his ear and says, "Hi George! Alicia and I have a favor to ask. Can you take a quick shower and change into clean clothes and come over to your apartment? I told Alicia you didn't believe her when she said she'd do anything for me and she wants to talk to you about it." And then hands the receiver to the waiting naked girl who obediently says, "George, you know I never lie, if you could, please come over here and we'll prove it. Here's Tom!"

Taking the receiver back, Tom again tells him to clean up and not to tell anyone where he's going or that he's meeting them. When he replaces the receiver in the cradle, he looks at the softly crying naked girl sitting before him. Gently taking her hand, he first tries consoling her and then lightheartedly announces that since George won't arrive for an hour, asks her what she wants to do to kill the time.

In spite of herself, Alicia laughs and asks what in the world he's thinking of when she's sitting nude waiting to be forced to kiss and suck another man's penis. Tom kisses her and tells her it will be all right. She's fellated him twice and that one penis is a lot like another. She should pretend it's a banana and offers to go to the kitchen to get her one to practice on. Smiling through her tears, she notices Tom's erection through his trousers and since she remembers she's doing this for him, grasps him through his pants and tells him that maybe he's right, she should practice.

Putting her words into action, she slides to her knees and reaches for his zipper. The other times she's handled his penis; she has always fumbled in the dark leaning over in the car seat. It surprises her how much easier it is to unzip and withdraw his surging erection through his underpants and open zipper when she can see clearly and can use both hands to widen the zipper opening. Reaching beneath the base of the shaft, she gently grasps his scrotum and can feel his testicles which she gently tries to pull through the same opening. Suddenly her lover flinches and she realizes his skin is catching on the sides of the zipper. Belatedly, she unbuckles his belt and unsnaps the snap of his jeans to pull them open and expose his genitals to her full view.

This is the first time she's clearly seen a man's genitals and is surprised how much bigger they appear than when she has only groped them in the dark of Tom's car. Leaning forward, she has the idea to kiss his scrotum and testicles, which she hasn't done before. Licking the outside of the wrinkled skin, she opens her mouth and takes one of his testicles inside. Tom's moan makes her think for a second that perhaps she's hurting him before she understands that she excited him instead. With a short parting suck, she releases the sphere and engulfs the other one. Another moan tells her that he likes this and she pauses to tongue the soft warm ball when a jerk of his penis along her cheek signals that maybe she should transfer her attention to it instead.

Withdrawing from the testicle, she sits up a bit and looks down at the pink engorged head. At the top she can see a small opening with an even tinier slit above it. Both are filled with a clear liquid which is seeping down the side of the head and collecting around her two fingers which grasp the shaft. She wonders if he has already ejaculated before remembering that this must be the lubricating fluid that appears when he's aroused and that semen is white instead of clear.

Tentatively she darts her tongue into the small pool of fluid and is surprised that it has no taste. She'd expected it to be salty like his semen. Another moan, more like a grunt, encourages her to open and slide her mouth around the engorged head of the pulsating erection. As the tip rubs against the top of the back of her mouth, she cups her tongue to slide it against the underside of the head and top of the shaft. Suddenly, the rod jerks back towards her throat and she feels her throat and mouth nearly explode with hot, salty, viscous liquid. Caught by surprise, the lovely, tear stained girl clamps her lips around the throbbing rod to stop the escape of semen which has leaked through her lips and started to run down the shaft and onto her chin. Almost choking, she continues to feel more spurts at the back of her mouth. She swallows and starts to suck as hard as she can while tonguing the bottom of the rock hard shaft.

This effort is rewarded by a louder moan from Tom and several additional spurts into her throat. Although reluctant, Alicia reflexively swallows several times in order to keep from choking. As she realizes what she's doing, she remembers Tom's telling her that swallowing shows her love and respect for him. It also gives her the idea that she and her mouth must be both pretty and pleasing for him to let her engulf him this way and to explode with such passion inside it.

This thought gives her the idea that his semen is his gift to her and as the shaft within her mouth starts to soften and the spurts cease, she unaccountably experiences a perverse flush of pride and accomplishment tinged with a hint of regret that it is over so quickly. This emotion is accompanied by a feeling of frustration and wetness between her own legs and she feels her own arousal and realizes that fluid has been leaking from her vagina and labia, running down her thighs and into a puddle on the carpet.

Embarrassed that Tom might notice, she renews her sucking of his now shrinking penis until she has it as dry as she can make it. Finally releasing the head with a short pop, she starts to lick the remaining semen from the shaft and a small puddle which dripped onto the top of his scrotum. Finally she licks the remaining drops from her hand and sucks her fingers dry while gazing longingly up at his face for his approval.

"Oh my God, Alicia, if you practice much more like that, you'll drive me crazy." He gasps, "You are wonderful. Both beautiful and wonderful. Oh here, I've got a cup you can spit into."

"It's too late for that. It's all gone, see!" she tells him as she opens her mouth to show him its empty cavity.

Surprised, he exclaims, "Oh Darling, you swallowed it all? Why? I thought you said it disgusted you."

"Well, it seemed so dirty. I did it to show my love, respect and gratitude to you for making me so happy." She replies lovingly, "Actually, it was kind of nice and tasted good after I got started. The first spurt caught me by surprise and I swallowed by reflex to keep from choking. But after that I decided there wasn't any point in stopping, so I went ahead and cleaned it all up. By the time I finished, I'd learned that it was really you I tasted and I wanted even more."

"Oh Alicia, wonderful goddess, I could worship you forever!" he blurts as he sits up straight to gaze down at her beautiful naked body. Spotting the dampness and darkening spot on the rug between her legs, he reaches down and lifts her up to sit on the couch, before sliding to his own knees between her legs.

"Did you climax too?" he asks, as he parts her thighs.

"No, I didn't even realize I was so turned on until I felt how wet I was. I'm sorry about the mess, I'll go clean it up.", she tells him as she tries to close her legs to stand up.

"No. Stay right where you are. That'll wait. Open your legs and let me look at you. God you're beautiful! You know this is the first time I've really gotten to see you. Those dark car seats aren't very good for really appreciating how lovely you are." he commands.

"You know I was thinking the very same thing about you when I was undressing you." she laughs, "Great minds work in the same ways."

Stroking his fingers down her labia, he replies, "Right now it isn't your mind I'm most interested in. Let me kiss these beautiful lips." as he lowers his mouth onto her genitals. As he licks and strokes, then tongues her vagina, she gasps and almost as quickly as she had driven him to climax, he has returned the favor, drawing her into the most exquisite orgasm she has ever had.

Panting from her exertions, she finally gets breath enough to say she needs to clean up again and wash and dry off down there before George arrives. She also intends to brush her teeth again as George might know what the odor and taste in her mouth is.

123456...9