Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prc24
prc24
6 Followers

Still sobbing and obviously terrified, but remaining motionless with his finger still invading her sex, she sputters, "B-b-but you grabbed me! It hurt and scared me! I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! Please, let me clean it up!"

Using his free hand to grasp her chin and force her to look at him he tells her, "This is what I intended when I told you this would be a practice session of what it might be like as a Slave. You'll have to learn not to be so easily distracted. A little thing like being touched can't have you lose control. What if you'd been pouring hot coffee or tea and burned yourself or me? That's what it's all about; doing everything that's asked in spite of what else is happening or who is doing it!"

"B-But you sh-shoved..." she starts to say as he wiggles his intruding finger back and forth and she loses her train of thought once again.

"See, you did it again! You let yourself be distracted. Do you still want to continue and try to learn that kind of self control?" he demands as he continues to masturbate her vigorously.

"I-I I don't know if I can, b-but please let me t-try. I love you so much." She blurts as her whole beautiful body shudders from her sobs and the sensation of the finger wiggling and writhing obscenely inside her vagina.

"OK, Sweetheart," he tells her more gently as he withdraws his finger and softly pats the smooth shaven lips of her labia.

Standing up he takes the glass to the sink and pours the contents into the drain. Bringing a dishtowel back to where Alicia's still standing and crying he tells her to go ahead and wipe the spilled wine up.

When she has finished cleaning, he instructs the still trembling girl, "Now you need to learn some of the etiquette of serving wine. I'll talk you through it as you go. First, you unscrew the cork from the corkscrew and present it to the Master from his right side. He takes it and examines it to ensure the cork has the same chateau markings as on the bottle. He looks for signs of dampness and mildew. If the cork is too dry, that may mean that the bottle has been stored in an upright position and the cork may have shrunk allowing air into the bottle spoiling the wine. Then he will sniff the cork to see if it has an unusual or objectionable odor. Only then will he indicate for the wine to be poured. The first portion should only cover the bottom of the wine glass to afford a small sample. The Master will then take the glass and swirl the wine around to allow the liquid to evaporate so he can sniff it to ensure that the bouquet is proper. Finally he will sip the wine swirling it in his mouth and savoring the taste along with the bouquet. If the wine is good, he will then so indicate and the server fills his glass and then the glasses of anyone else partaking of that bottle. Do you think you can remember all that?" he finishes as she quietly follows his directions and sets the bottle back on the table.

"Y-yes, I think so! I'll try really hard!" The still upset girl replies.

"Great! Now we'd better eat. I'm sorry this interruption took so long, I'm afraid the eggs and sausage have gotten cold." he tells her, then continues, "As a Slave you normally won't sit at a table. You need to kneel or sit with your knees spread out so the Master can see your genitals. That's what the rug is for, so you don't have to be on bare tile. Go ahead and sit down or kneel, whichever you like. Kneeling lets you be closer to your Master and makes it easier for him to feed you, but for long periods, sitting is better, as kneeling can get painful and make you stiff."

Still upset and frightened, Alicia decides she had better use the kneeling position to make it as easy for her lover as possible. As she takes the position, she softly asks, "Is this all right?"

Looking down at her, he tells her, "Pretty good. Your hands are in the way. You need to keep your hands outside your hips. Behind your back, neck or clasped on top of your head is even better. Your knees need to be wider and your back arched to let me see and touch your sex and breasts if I like."

As the lovely nude girl obediently stretches her knees as far apart as she can, she clasps her hands behind her neck and arches her beautiful firm breasts forward. Gazing down at her naked beauty so invitingly posed, Tom notices her still streaming tears and says, "That's great Darling. I think you need some wine to help calm you down. Here drink this all down." and presents the glass to her lips.

He gently grasps her hair with his free hand and kindly steadies her as she first sips and then swallows the contents of the glass. As he releases her, she coughs and in a concerned voice he asks, "Are you all right?"

Nodding her head she smiles, "Yes, I'm fine. I just choked a little. Thank you."

Sitting quietly, she watches him eat one of the eggs and two of the sausage patties and thinks that he's not going to let her eat when he suddenly bends close to her face with a sausage patty between his teeth. Not knowing what to do, she shrinks back and he grabs her hair again and pulls her lips to the extended pieces of meat. Only then does she understand that he wants her to eat it. Tentatively, she bites a small piece and chews and swallows it. Then more confidently she takes a full bite and the last one he pushes into her mouth as their lips come into contact with a kiss. Next he presents her with a spoon full of egg followed by a piece of toast once more offered from his mouth.

Alternating between feeding her and himself, Tom finishes the meal by presenting her with another full glass of the wine. Pausing, she shakes her head no to indicate she doesn't want more, but he tells her she should drink it anyway, as she is still tense and that there are still more aspects of slavery that he wants to show her, which are harder and yet more demanding than what she has already undergone. Tensing at this new information, she resignedly accepts his hand in her hair once more as he pulls her lips to the glass and drinks the vintage, pausing several times before she gets it finished. Silently she wonders what else could possibly be worse that what she has already endured.

The meal finished, Tom stands and leaning over, kisses her firmly on the mouth while he gently but firmly, lifts the naked young girl to her feet by her breasts.

Wiping her mouth and chin with the paper napkin he has used during the meal, he says she had better get cleaned up again before George arrives. As he leads her back to the bathroom, he tells her she should shower and as he opens the shower door, he starts to take his own shirt off followed by his jeans, socks and finally his close fitting boxer shorts as she stands quietly under the showerhead watching and wondering.

As he straightens and stands nude before her, she thinks, "My God, he's beautiful. He looks like a Greek statue. Why, this is the first time I've seen him naked, what is he going to do now? Oh My! He isn't erect!", as she gazes at his flaccid penis draped over the low hanging scrotum and is surprised at how much smaller it is than during the times she has seen, touched and even sucked it when it was hard and stiffly probing at her,

"How can it grow so much?" She wonders.

Her silent question is interrupted as he says, "I need to get cleaned up too, so I might as well help you at the same time.", stepping into the shower and quickly turning the water on so that it cascades down over both of them. As he takes a freshly opened bar of soap and reaches towards her, she reflexively reaches to take it from him.

"No Love let me do it." He commands as he starts to lather her throat and upper chest. He slides the bar under her arms and washes them before quickly soaping her breasts and the slick caresses of his hands causes her nipples to tighten almost painfully as they become upright and tingle deliciously.

"Oh that feels good!" she exclaims and then gasps as the two slippery hands slide over her stomach and down to her pubic mound.

"Now open your legs." he orders as he spreads her thighs and kneels to reach between them and lather her nether regions. Although he is being brisk and efficient, the erotic nature of his soft, slick caresses quickly arouse the compliant girl and she starts to pant as he leaves her vagina soapy and dripping and continues downwards to lather thighs, legs and feet, even spreading and rubbing between each toe.

"Now turn around and let me do your back," he commands as he stands back up and starts with the nape of her neck and descends down her back. Reaching her buttocks, he spreads them to wash the cleft between. As he arrives close to her rectum, she automatically clenches and stiffens and he quietly uses his feet to spread her legs apart once more and shoves her forward so that she is bending over to give him access. No one, not her mother or even doctors have ever touched her there and she starts to cry with humiliation even as she feels the soap bar and then his fingers rub against the tightly puckered ring of her anus.

"No!" She screams as a slick soapy finger suddenly probes into the narrow circle.

"It's all right! Be still!" He orders her, as the pressure of his other hand on her back increases, preventing her from involuntarily standing up. For several seconds he holds her still with his finger inserted to the first knuckle to accustom her to the new and unwanted sensation.

"Now it's your turn." he tells her as he finally removes the intruding digit and turns her around to face him.

Taking the bar of soap from his offering hand, Alicia nervously starts to lather his neck and chest. Gaining confidence she proceeds to more quickly rub his flat stomach but stops when she spies his now raging, erect organ jutting up hard against his lower belly.

"It's Ok! Go ahead." he tells her and spreads his legs apart to give her easier access to his aroused genitals, "A normal part of a Slave's duties is to keep things clean."

Trembling she grasps the stiff shaft and starts to slowly rub suds up and down its length. The pulsating rod throbs in her hand and she feels Tom's hand on her shoulder as he gasps, "That's clean enough, I think! Get my balls and legs and then do my back."

As she lathers his buttocks, he bends forward and grasps both cheeks with his hands and spreads them apart exposing the dark circle of his rectum just above the slightly hairy scrotum with its dangling testicles gently bouncing inside.

"Oh No! I can't!" She stammers as he tells her to go ahead because the whole idea of a shower is to get clean. Unwillingly, she grasps the dangling bag containing the soft round balls and lathers them before softly soaping the wrinkled brown cavity. Finally, she loathingly inserts a soapy index finger through the sphincter and wiggles it around, surprised at how hot he feels. Quickly withdrawing the finger, she hurriedly washes it with the soap as he turns around and grabs her neck with both hands and pulls her tear stained face to his and kisses her deeply.

As their slick, soap covered bodies come into full contact for the first time, they both gasp at the erotic sensation. Both their hands start to explore and caress each other's backs and then buttocks as she eagerly presses her breasts against his chest and feels him shoving his now huge erection into her stomach.

Wiggling their sudsed up bodies against each other they spend several minutes relishing the incredibly sensuous experience before they mutually break away to catch their breaths.

"I'm sorry, Love. I lied when I told you the whole idea of a shower was to get clean. I think we might have discovered another use for showering." He laughs, "That was... uh I mean you are incredible! But maybe we'd better rinse off and see what time it is."

Still breathless with arousal and love, this reminder that she is expected to not only display herself to another man but then to suck his penis, once more confuses her as they emerge from the shower and Tom dries her and then himself. As she quickly combs her still damp hair, brushes her teeth and reapplies make up, Tom dresses and goes back to the living room.

"Isn't it time he was here?" She quietly asks as she quietly enters the room where her lover is again sitting at the table reading the document she earlier signed agreeing to the imminent encounter with their friend George.

"We've got some time yet." He replies, "I'm just reading this again. Do you still want to go through with it?"

Surprised that he is asking her this again, she looks at him and stutters, "W-well I can't say I want to, because I don't. But I promised I would and I'll do my best if you still want me to. I-I still don't know if I can."

"So you are still willing, although you don't want to? Is that right?" He continues.

"Y-yes. I think I can let him see me and even kiss and touch me because you want me to, but I don't believe I'll be able to-to suck his penis! Darling, I'm so scared! I've never even seen another man's penis, not even my fathers'. In fact, I've never even seen a picture of one when it's been h-hard." She cries.

"There now, Alicia. Don't worry; it won't be as bad as you think. Are you still willing to let us force you if you back out at the last minute?"

"I s-suppose so. I promised! B-but..."

"But what Darling" He demands.

"I'm so afraid! What if he gets carried away and hurts me? Will he rape me? How can you force me without hurting? What if he has some disease?" She begs.

"Don't worry Sweetheart! That won't happen. I know he doesn't have any diseases, because he worried about catching something from Virginia until I convinced him she's healthy too. Also, I'm going to have him read this paper and make sure he agrees and understands that this is all that's going to happen no matter what." He assures her, "And if you resist or can't go through with anything, I promise we won't do anything more than just absolutely necessary to make you do it. I may hold you and even force your mouth open for him, but I swear we won't let you choke or really hurt you."

"You know," he continues, "I'm scared too. In a way, I'm afraid of how I'll feel letting someone else see and use you. I'm so possessive, I'm even afraid that you might enjoy it and lose you to him. Yet I'm so happy and grateful that you've agreed to do this for me, that I'm almost bursting with pride and thankfulness. You're so wonderful! I can hardly bear it".

Listening to this confession, the lovely young girl reflects on her own emotions. She hadn't imagined that Tom could be having doubts or be afraid of this too. A wave of sympathy washes through her and seems to dissolve much of her dread. With this feeling comes a renewed and stronger resolve to please him with her love in any way she can.

Steeling herself, she says, "Thank you Darling! I didn't know you felt that way! I promised I'd do anything to make you happy, and I will, including being your total Slave! I'll really try as hard as I can, and if I can't do it you go ahead and make me!"

"Oh Alicia! It's me who should be thanking you! Even after all I've put you through this afternoon, you still think you want to belong to me?"

"Yes, I want you to possess me completely and to learn how to please you entirely." she responds, falling to her knees beside his chair and kissing his hand.

"You're sure?" he asks, "Even knowing that it will get harder and harder for you?"

Overtaken by her passion, she sobbingly blurts, "Yes Darling, I don't care how hard it gets! If I fail or disappoint you in any way, you can even spank or beat me! Just let me be with you and serve you! Make me kiss and suck him and even sw-swallow h-h-his sp-sperm if it makes you happy!"

"Darling Alicia! You're so wonderful!" he cries with tears of joy running down his cheeks to fall and mingle with hers on her naked heaving breasts.

Looking up to see his tear stained face, she gasps and questioningly asks, "You're crying too! Why?"

Momentarily stymied, he gazes back at her before sliding to his knees and tightly squeezing her soft nude body to his and saying, "B-because that's what Love is, I guess!"

As they slowly regain their composure, Alicia looks longingly at him and confesses, "Oh Tom, I wish George would hurry up and get here. If he were here right now it wouldn't be soon enough. I'll show him that I'll do anything for him or anyone that you want me to! I'll even make love to him if you want me to!"

"No! Not that! I want your first time to be with me and me alone!", he declares, "If you really want something else, there is another way you can show him you can show him you will really do anything I ask and that you belong to me. If you wore something that symbolized your servitude, it will further convince him of your sincerity and even help you to understand yourself and your willingness to surrender yourself to me."

"Wear something? I thought I you wanted me naked. I don't understand. Should I put my clothes back on?" she asks.

"No, I meant something that shows you are bonded to me. Slaves are marked by their Masters for identification and to symbolize who and what they are. These marks can be anything from a small pin, broach, necklace or other piece of jewelry to tattoos. Sometimes girls are even branded to show their ownership and status. Now, most commonly, heavy collars are used in private, but I want to wait until you are fully contracted as my slave before I let you wear a collar. However, a pair of bracelets which would symbolize servitude is what I have in mind. Would you be willing to wear a set of bracelets to show George that you're willing to be bonded to me?"

"Bracelets? Why of course! Why would you think I wouldn't?" She queries, a little confused.

Thankfully, he cries, "Great! Alicia, you are amazing. Thank You Darling!", as he jumps up and walks to a small table, opens a drawer and removes a pair of heavy leather straps with buckles and rings attached to them.

"What is he doing now?" The unclothed kneeling girl wonders as he approaches and shows her the wide black bondage implements, "Oh my God! Those aren't bracelets! They're shackles! He's going to shackle me into them! How humiliating!"

"These will look beautiful on you Alicia!" He merrily announces, "Give me your right hand first. Since you're right handed, it symbolizes the more important extremity is to be bound first. With anklets, it is the left foot to be first offered as most people start walking by stepping off with the left. Of course in a full Slave, the collar around the throat signifies her willingness to devote everything in her life to her Master."

As he tightens the heavy straps around her wrists, pulling the buckles snug, he asks if they hurt or are too tight. Realizing that while they are tight enough she can't possibly slip out, they aren't impeding her circulation and are quite smooth and won't scratch or chaff her skin and although heavy, aren't uncomfortable at all.

"No, they're not too tight." She tells him softly as he pulls two small padlocks from his pocket and locks the buckles shut and she suddenly knows she won't be able to take them off. A shiver of fright mingled with excitement flushes her emotions.

He steps back to watch her intently as she examines the new adornments and thinking to himself that she has to be one the most gorgeous women in the world.

Just then, the apartment doorknob rattles and Tom quickly guides her into the bath as George's voice calls for them to open up.

Tom hurriedly tells Alicia to wait until he returns and to keep the bathroom door shut. Going to open the apartment door, he quickly steps out into the hall and is shocked to see Virginia standing there with George. Embarrassed, George tells him Virginia forgot her key to her parents house and they are away, so she's locked out and has no place else to go. He also says that he had to tell Virginia about his phone call and she is demanding to see how Alicia is going to prove that she'll do anything for him.

prc24
prc24
6 Followers
123456...9