Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind racing, Tom frantically asks them if they could wait just a minute, as Alicia is a little indisposed. Grinning at each other and assuming that they interrupted him and Alicia making love, they tell him to go right ahead and take his time.

Thankfully, he says he'll be right back and quickly goes in the apartment and re-latches the catch chain. Frenziedly, he looks around the room and spies Alicia's clothes neatly folded under a small end table. Grabbing them he runs to the bath and knocks, saying for her to let him in.

As she opens the door he hands her the panties, blouse and shorts and tells her to put them on, "Darling that dammed George brought Virginia with him. She's locked out of her house and wants to watch you 'prove yourself.' I don't know what else to do. It's his apartment. We'll just have to get ready and go. I'm sorry! It was a great idea and you are wonderful. We'll just have to wait until some other time."

"What? Wait! I can't wait! I'll never get up the nerve again! Isn't there anything you can do?" she cries.

"Honey, we can't leave her out there in the hall and if George wants her in his apartment, there's nothing we can do!" he almost blubbers.

"Well," She starts nervously, "let her in. Neither one of them knows what we were planning. Tell them and show them the page you had me sign. After all, we don't know if either of them will want to participate. If Virginia doesn't, she can borrow our or George's car and go someplace and if George doesn't, I'll get dressed in here and we'll leave."

"B-but what if they both want to stay?" Tom stutters.

"Then tell Virginia she can watch! I know she's been sleeping with George and if he participates, he'll tell her all about it anyway! Virginia and I have grown up together, so it won't make much difference if she finds out about us now or later from him!" she blurts, "I don't know why, but if I don't go through with this now, I'll never get up the courage to do it again. And I do want to show you how much I love you!"

Flabbergasted, Tom asks, "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" she cries, "Just go." And shoves him towards the door.

Astonished at her reaction, Tom slowly goes back and opens the apartment door for the other couple. Apologizing for the wait, he lets them and tells them Alicia's in the bathroom.

"You mean you were doing it in the bathroom? How kinky!" Virginia quips, interrupting him.

"That, young lady, is none of you're dammed business!", Tom snaps at her, "George, I'm afraid I pressured Alicia into trying to prove that she wasn't kidding the other night when she said she'd do anything I asked her to, and I came up with this idiotic scheme. Now she wants to go ahead and even let Virginia watch. She's crying and all upset in there. Read this and tell me what you think."

By the time he finishes reading the page; George's eyes are bulging and his hands shaking so badly that he can hardly hold the paper, "Jesus! I'll be a son of a bitch! You mean she actually agreed to this and wants to do it?"

"Y-yes I'm afraid so, we-we were fantasizing about playing at Master and Slave and it got out of hand. I love her so much; I don't want to hurt her. What should I do?" is Tom's quavering reply.

"What are you talking about? What's Alicia want?" Virginia interrupts.

"I teased Tom that Alicia didn't really mean she'd do anything for him and he talked her into agreeing to strip and give me a blow job in order to prove it." George tells her.

"Shit! You've got to be kidding! I don't believe it!" She retorts.

"Here read it for yourself," George barks, shoving the paper at her.

"Oh my God!" The buxom redhead blurts as she reads; "The crazy girl really means it! She'd never even read something like this, let alone sign it, if she wasn't going to do it! And everybody thinks she's such a goody little two shoes!"

"That doesn't solve my problem," Tom sadly comments, "I still don't know what to do!"

"I don't either," George interjects, "I like Alicia and wouldn't hurt her for the world. I think the thing for us to do is leave, and let the two of you talk it out."

"Wait!" Virginia says, "I know her better than either of you! We've been in same grade since kindergarten. If she thinks she has to prove she loves Tom, she may decide to do something even more stupid than this. Or even feel rejected and get depressed. You both know what an inferiority complex she has!"

"Oh shut up Bitch!" Tom yells at her, "You just want a show so you can your jollies off! And if you ever mention or even hint that this letter exists to anyone, I'll beat you until you can't even remember your own name!"

"No you won't! Because I'll beat you to it and Virginia knows it! Don't you, Sweetheart?" George glares, "Now you promise that you'll keep your mouth shut about this."

"Hi Everyone! What's happening?" Alicia's clear voice calls.

Everyone turns to see her standing in the hall doorway, "You know-Virginia's right! I'm almost nineteen and need to start making decisions for myself, even if it's to let Tom make all my decisions for me!"

Ravishingly beautiful, she stands quietly with her arms at her sides and the large black cuffs leaving no doubt that their purpose is to restrain her. Her head is level and her breasts are thrust forward while her legs are just far enough apart that the two men and her astonished redheaded friend can clearly see a thin line of pink flesh showing between the smooth flaps of her labia.

"You see, I started to put my clothes on and leave when I discovered I couldn't remove my cuffs. Tom has the keys in his pocket. I figured that there was no way I could hide them even if I dressed and left, and if you two saw them, you'd imagine a lot worse things had happened this afternoon than is on that paper I signed.

So I decided that I don't really want to hide them or take them off either. I want you to know that I want to be Tom's Slave and property and I believe he wants that too. He told me that it would please him and show him that he really owned me if I agreed to have sex with other people for him.

Because we haven't made love, and I'm still a virgin he said if I would undress myself and suck George's penis that would be proof enough. So here I am! I hope you like me." She finishes with a nervous smile.

The other three people are completely stunned and just stand and watch as Alicia returns their stares. After several minutes, she starts to tremble and begs, "Well George am I not pretty enough? Don't you want to get a closer look?"

At this, Tom nods to George and walks behind his lovely girlfriend and George walks to and around her as she nervously clasps her hands behind her back to allow them a fuller view of her breasts and shaven nakedness.

"I shaved myself a couple of weeks ago because I read in a magazine that it helped make me cleaner and more naked. And beside it keeps people from getting hair in their mouth if they kiss me there." She says so softly that she can hardly be heard.

Both men chuckle and Tom exclaims, "Alicia, you are magnificent!"

"She sure is!" George agrees, "She must love you very much! You're a lucky guy!"

"I sure am!" Tom concurs, "I'm so proud of her I could burst."

At this they can't think of anything else to say and just stand there admiring her lovely nude body. Alicia again becomes impatient and apprehensive in spite of the compliments and turns toward the taller George.

Folding her arms behind her back, she stands on her toes, stretches her face towards his, pressing her breasts against his shirt and asks, "May I kiss you?"

Nervously, he brings his closed lips down to hers for a chaste peck, but she presses hard and opens her mouth to invite his tongue to explore. As he invades her receptive mouth, she presses her body against him until she feels his erection pressing her belly.

As they break for breath, Tom says, "Maybe the next thing is to take a closer look. Alicia, do you want to open your legs a bit?"

Taking the request as the command she knows it is, she spreads her legs wide as George softly strokes the side of her throat and Tom grasps a buttock and gently kneads. George brings both hands to her breasts and caresses them in small circles all around her nipples. The girl is surprised as they become hard without even being touched and even more surprised and dismayed when she feels moisture begin to seep from inside her lower lips and discovers she is aroused.

"No!" she thinks frantically, "I love Tom! I can't be excited with him!"

George releases her breasts and returns to fondling her throat. Realizing that he finds it more alluring than her breasts, she tells him, "Tom says when I'm truly his Slave, he will let me wear a collar. I'll be even prettier then, don't you think?"

Startled at this question, George realizes that this lovely nude schoolgirl standing before him really loves his friend so much that she actually wants to become a total sex slave for him.

"I-I don't know! It's hard to imagine you being more beautiful than you are right now!" He stammers.

This new revelation makes him realize that she really does want him to treat her as a Slave. Accordingly, he grasps a breast with one hand and drops the other to her shaven mound marveling at how smooth it is. He's never stroked a woman without pubic hair and finds the experience unique and extra exciting.

"Oh!" He exclaims as he drops his hand further and feels the lubrication dripping from her open vagina.

Tom is kneeling behind her, caressing her buttocks and slowing drawing a finger up and down her cleft as he replies, "She's absolutely wonderful, isn't she? I didn't think any girl was that responsive until I met her."

Alicia shudders at this blatant reference to her obvious sexual arousal. Humiliated and embarrassed she starts to close her legs, but is prevented by Tom's standing up and bending her over at the waist.

"I know you're a tit fan, George but Alicia's bottom is really exceptional. Come around here and you can see what I mean." he tells the taller man.

Tom moves to her side and places his knee under her stomach while pressing down on her back with an elbow. With her torso vertical to the floor, her balance is so precarious that she doesn't dare move her feet together for fear of losing her balance. Knowing that she is completely open to their view is so humiliating that she begins to sob aloud.

"It's all right, Honey." Tom consoles her as he continues to force her exposure, "We're not going to hurt you. See what I mean George? Her bottom is absolutely perfect. The buttocks are completely unblemished without a mole or pimple on either one. If you kneel down, you can see that both her inner and outer labia are beautifully symmetrical and the outer ones puff out delightfully when she bends over, even with her legs closed.

With her head hanging down and tears splashing onto the floor, the poor displayed girl opens her eyes to see George kneeling behind her between the wide vee of her outstretched legs. She gasps as his hand reaches towards her widened vagina and strokes the ultra sensitive inner flesh of the vaginal wall, causing a small waterfall of liquid to gush over his hand and onto the floor.

"Oh God!", she moans to herself as she closes her eyes and a wave of simultaneous humiliation and pleasure rushes through her, "What is wrong with me? I must be the biggest whore who ever lived! What will Tom think? I nearly came!"

"Wow!" George says as he sniffs his drenched hand and wipes it on his pants, "She's really turned on! Should we do something?"

"If you want to.", Tom replies as he uses both hands to spread her buttocks apart to expose her anus to George's view, "See here, her anus is also perfect. Completely circular and a beautiful shade of brown. No hair, and the sphincter wrinkles are so tiny you can't even feel them. Go ahead and see for yourself."

Even through her sobs this graphic description of her most private part sinks through to the now hysterical girl and she screams loudly "NO-O-O!", as she anticipates its violation. As the expected pressure of a finger touching her rectum reaches her consciousness, a completely unexpected pressure slides up her labia and both fingers start small circular motions at the same time on her anus and clitoris.

"Oh God! NO!" she screams again as the fingers continue their massage and a river of orgasm courses through her body. It continues for what seems like forever until her screams and body give out and she collapses across her lover's knee.

"Oh my God! What happened! I never dreamed anything could feel so incredible! It was George! He rubbed me in front and back too! Oh! Tom knows I climaxed for him! Oh Lord they all know! Probably half the town knows from the way I screamed. They will all think I'm the biggest slut in the world. Rubbing me there! They'll know that was what did it. I wish I could die! I wish I'd never been born!" she thinks as Tom gently lowers her to her hands and knees and then props her back into a kneeling position telling her she is wonderful and how proud he is of her.

"How can he say that? I let George bring me to a climax! He can't still believe I love him! But he was holding me. If he hadn't forced me open and held me I could never have stood it! Why did he do it? Is that what he wants, other men to make me c-come? But I love him! I want him to do it and have the pleasure! Not someone else!" she cries silently.

As if reading her mind, he leans close and whispers, "Darling Alicia, you were great! I'm so glad! Look at my pants, you were so beautiful, I creamed myself! I'm going to have to go dry off before George and Virginia notice." he finishes as he stands up and asks to be excused and quickly walks to the bathroom keeping the darkening front of his jeans away from their friends.

Too ashamed to look at George, the ravished beauty looks at her friend Virginia sitting in the corner chair with a glazed look.

"She looks shocked! What does she think of me now? Oh! My God! That's not shock! She's had a climax too! Both her and Tom! From just watching me? That's impossible! But it's true! I've seen Virginia use buttons under her clothes to masturbate. That's the same expression she has when she's had an orgasm. I wonder if George came also?" She thinks as she looks at him standing by the fireplace.

"There's no stain and that bulge in his pants has to be his erection! He's turned on but didn't ejaculate! He caused all of this!" she thinks as Tom returns from the bathroom and gazes lovingly down at her, "Maybe Tom is glad I climaxed. He's the one who held me."

"Do you want to freshen up before we continue?" her lover gently asks her.

"Ye-N-no not right now. I'm so weak I don't think I could even walk that far." She replies, "Just let me sit here for a moment."

George walks over to where Virginia is still sitting in shock and starts softly talking to her, as Tom sits beside Alicia and whispers, "See, that's what I was talking bout earlier. Sex is just the icing; it was your giving yourself that is the cake for you and my holding you was my giving of myself to you! That's why we're so inseparable. For you to give of yourself for me is what's important. It doesn't matter if you give yourself directly to me or to someone else. It's the giving for me that's crucial, even if I'm not there! Especially if it's hard! For me it's the same, if I can give you pleasure by giving you to someone else that works too."

As she thinks this over, she comes to accept the rationale, "He's right! It wasn't just the sex! It was enduring the humiliation for him that was what really set me off! Is that what slavery is about? Enduring pain and humiliation to please someone else? It's funny but while I was climaxing, I did feel free, even though I was being held and forced to feel those incredible sensations. Oh Tom, I love you so! I'll be the best Slave anyone's ever seen."

Finally a little calmer, the nude girl takes a deep breath, rises and walks to where George is kneeling beside Virginia and says, "George do you want to continue?".

Startled, he stands and goes over to Tom and asks him if he wants him to go on. Tom shrugs and unexpectedly looks at Alicia questioning her silently.

Realizing he is asking her, Alicia drops to her knees in front of George and begs, "Please Tom, I have to learn if I can do this!"

"Ok," He shrugs, "If you want to".

With this assent, she reaches to George's belt and unbuckles it. Spying the zipper flap, she pulls it down and inserts her hand through the opening to feel his throbbing erection. His shorts frustrate her for a bit until she pulls them down below the base and is able to draw the huge shaft into view. Thinking that this isn't going to be as bad as the earlier masturbation of her anus and clitoris, she reaches forward to engulf the pink head.

Suddenly George grabs her head by the temples and pushes her back saying, "I'm sorry Alicia! I'm just not that much of an exhibitionist. I like you very much, but I'm in love with Virginia and besides, I just can't, with them watching."

Shocked and even disappointed, tears come to her eyes as she looks first at George and then Tom and says, "B-but what can we do? I have to prove that I'm willing to do this for Tom! I have to prove it to you and Virginia and to Tom, but most of all to myself!" She finishes with a sob.

George pats her head and says, "There now Alicia, you've more than proved yourself to all of us. It's over now! Let's get you dressed and talk things over."

"No! You don't understand!" She sobs, still holding his penis in her hand, "I have to learn if I can endure being a slave! I have to!"

"Alicia, I'm sorry, I just can't do this. Maybe you could do it to Tom instead?" He muses.

"No!" She cries, "I know I love him! I've even done it twice for him. It's not the same!"

"I think I have an idea." Tom suddenly speaks, "Alicia, George's already told you that he's uncomfortable about do this. Yet, you're still being rude and insisting. In a slave that would warrant punishment. Stand up!"

Shocked by this loud command, Alicia quickly stands up, unconsciously using her grip on George's penis to help pull her up and causing a gasp of pain from him.

"Ouch!" Tom says to him, "That must have smarted! Are you all right?" As Alicia lets him go and tries to apologize.

"Shut Up! Alicia!" Tom yells, "That was unforgivable! Do you realize how badly you could have hurt him? That deserves another punishment! Since George is the one you hurt, he needs to punish you for jerking on him like that."

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean..." Alicia starts, covering her face with her hands and crying.

"Be quiet! Don't say anything. If you can't do that, just go get your clothes on and I'll take you home." Tom tells her sternly.

"Virginia, could you get George's bag of clothes pins from his pantry and bring them in here?" As he goes to the bathroom, finds the little box of George's mother's insulin needles and slides them into his pocket.

Coming back into the room with Virginia, George and the crying nude girl are still standing beside each other. George is desperately trying to comfort her with his pants still open and his now flaccid penis hanging in front of him. Tom allows a quick smile to cross his face at the sight, and then recovers to walk up to his beautifully sobbing young girlfriend. Shaking his head at George to quit his efforts at consoling her, he lifts her chin up so that she looks directly at him.

"Alicia, Alicia! You keep saying you love me and want to belong to me. Then you went and did this! Don't you know that being a slave isn't just cooking, pouring wine, showering together and having sex with me or George or anyone else? It's being held responsible for all your actions, every thing you do, say or even think! It also means you have to submit to discipline when you do something wrong! It may even mean being punished unjustly or even just to please me!" He lectures.

1...34567...9