Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes Tom. I-I understand, b-but..."

"No buts! I told you twice to be quiet! Until I tell you otherwise, you will be absolutely quiet except to answer yes or no. Will you at least do that?" He demands.

"Yes." She replies softly.

"Good! Now are you willing to accept punishment from George and myself? I will tell you that it will hurt. In fact it will be quite painful, but not cause you any real harm or lasting damage. Do you agree?" He quietly demands.

"Oh Tom! I love..." She begins when he slaps her lightly across the cheek.

"Yes or No? Alicia you are so beautiful and wonderful in so many ways, but one fault you do have is sometimes talking too much." He tells her.

Through her renewed sobs and shock at the slap a muffled "Yes." is heard.

Although the slap didn't even sting and was more like a love pat, the shock of Tom striking her was so strong that she nearly fainted. Now truly frightened, Alicia wonders if she should scream and try to run for the door. She opens her tear filled eyes to look for an escape but he is still grasping her chin and all she sees is his worried and concerned expression. Suddenly she realizes that all this is a test and a substitute way for her to prove her submissiveness to him and herself. He is asking her to submit to being punished instead of sucking George as they had planned, and is afraid she will refuse and that he will lose her.

Accepting this revelation as an almost divine unveiling of his love for her, she resignedly straightens and stands stiffly presenting herself to him for whatever he wants her to endure. A visible look of relief, gratitude and pride crosses his face as he gruffly says, "Good! Now I want you to tell me what you did to George that deserves your being punished."

"I p-pulled hi-his p-penis to help stand up." She stutters.

"Why does this deserve punishment?" her boyfriend continues.

"Be-because I hurt him and could have injured him." She replies.

"Will you do something like that again?"

"No, never!" She cries, "I promise!"

"Since you hurt him by squeezing and pulling him, he is going to punish you by squeezing and pulling. Since you obviously don't have the same appendage, he will snap clothespins on your nipples. He will leave them there for five minutes and it will hurt badly. Do you understand?" He tells her.

"Y-yess." She quavers.

"Do you agree and willingly accept this punishment?" He asks.

"Y-yes, I do." Is the reply this time.

Smiling, Tom looks her in the eye, "Good! Although that response is more appropriate for another and different ritual. So that you will remember the reason for this punishment, I want you to grasp and hold him while he does it. Concentrate on how you could have injured it while he disciplines you. Make sure you hold it gently and apologetically. Make sure you don't squeeze and hurt him again."

Trembling, the lovely nude girl tentatively reaches down and once more grasps George's now semi erect organ. Its smooth softness seems vulnerable and helpless in striking contrast to its earlier threatening hardness. She tenses her body to steel herself and looks across the room as George grasps her breast, pulling the nipple out and letting the stiff jaws of the large plastic clothespin close tightly around it.

She gasps at the sharp knife of pain and nearly squeezes the fleshy phallus she is holding in her hand, before remembering herself. As her tormenter grabs her other breast to repeat the procedure there, she squeezes her eyes shut against the pain and concentrates on keeping her hand from contracting around his now rapidly swelling erection. Another gasp escapes her lips as the second clothespin bites hard on her other nipple. Mentally thankful that she managed to keep from squeezing, she tries to relax from the initial stabs of pain.

Shortly, however, the continuing pressure of the jaws biting into her tender nipples shoots gradually increasing waves of pain into her lovely displayed breasts. As tears well, she feels the penis in her hand move slightly and remembers that it is because she squeezed and pulled on it that she is being punished. Her nipples begin to throb and she thinks to herself, "Did I hurt it this badly? Oh God! I didn't realize! It feels so soft and unprotected now! But it's getting bigger! He's aroused! Maybe if I caress him he will forgive me and take the pins off."

The throbbing in her breasts has her openly crying when Tom's voice interrupts her thoughts, "Alicia, since George has been so considerate in taking the time and effort to correct you, I think you should thank him!"

Quickly she blurts, "Thank you George!" Hoping that this will entice him to remove the now torturing instruments from her suffering nipples.

"That's good, but not quite enough. Thank him properly. Kiss him to show how grateful you are that he consented to punish you." Her lover commands.

"I-I can't! Ow! It hurts so much! Please take them off!" She cries.

Gently Tom tells her, "Yes you can Darling. You can learn to ignore little distractions! Now go ahead and thank him."

"Little distractions! They're killing me!" She screams to herself then remembering his earlier instructions after she spilled the wine, she stretches up and offers her lips to her tormenter.

The effort shoots new excruciating bullets of torture into her whole being as she again offers her open mouth to George's softly probing tongue. His gentleness surprises her even through the haze of pain. She realizes that he doesn't really like hurting her, but is only doing it as a favor to Tom and to her in order to help her come to grips with her own feelings. This understanding seems to dissipate the pain and she thankfully starts to entwine her tongue with his and participate in the kiss at the same time continuing to massage his erection. Even while the pulsating flames in her nipples continue, the kiss becomes a passionate symbol of her gratitude as George probes deeply inside her mouth.

As he pulls away, a new wave of pain hits and she involuntarily squeezes her hand to find that his penis is throbbing and fully erect. For a few seconds it seems as if it is throbbing in sympathy with the rhythmic surges of torture in her nipples. Suddenly she is astounded to realize that her own genitals are again seeping moisture and dripping and a surge of arousal mingles with the pain.

Gazing up at her tormenter, she softly and sincerely says, "Thank You, George!" just as Tom walks besides them and says, "You did well, Honey. The five minutes are up. It's over, when the blood starts to circulate again it will hurt even more, so brace yourself.", as he gently removes the two gruesome instruments of torture from her swollen throbbing nipples.

"O-Ow!" She screams and involuntarily grabs both tormented breasts and squeezes them in a mostly futile effort to help stop the excruciating pain.

Tom hugs and holds her as she sobs onto his shoulder and tells her it's all right and that it's all over. She can get dressed and he'll take her home. Relieved, she nods and then remembers he said she was to be punished twice. Once by George and then by him.

"But what about my second punishment? Aren't you going to do it?" She asks.

"I don't think so tonight! I think you've had enough and I don't want to you to endure more than you can stand. I was a little too carried way right then." He says.

"But you're the one who said I had to learn to be held responsible for what I do?" She accuses.

"Honey, you've proved enough? You've been so wonderful and already suffered so much. We'll talk about it tomorrow and decide where we want to go from here." He remonstrates.

"Well, if you say so, it's just that that..." She halts.

"Just that what?"

"Well, I love you so much and I've learned so little! I'm confused and worried. I know you want me as a Slave, but then you tell me you don't think I can! We didn't come over here until after noon and just really started playing at supper. It's only nine now. That's just three hours. I want to be yours forever. If I can't stand or you don't think I can stand more than three hours, how can I-we ever know?" She asks tearfully.

"I don't know, dear. I believe that for you to reach that decision that things have to become progressively harder and harder. I can't think of anything more to do that you're ready for right now." He gently tells her.

"B-but what if I lose my nerve? If I go home now, all I'll do is think about how awful it was and what George and Virginia here will think of me. I'll be ashamed and embarrassed every time I see them or you, unless I know for certain I can be a true slave. You had something in mind for punishing me yourself, what was it?" She asks tremblingly.

"Well, I was... No! I don't think..." He starts.

"Well, you can at least tell me! Even if you won't do it at least tell me what it is." She begs.

"Well, uh, I was going to pierce your breasts with some of George's mom's needles." He apologizes, "Now are you satisfied? Go get your clothes on."

"P-Pierce my breasts?" She stammers, "With a needle?"

"Y-Yes! With a damned needle! I saw some pictures on the internet, and I was angry at you when you jerked George's prick, even though it was kind of funny, and I was frustrated at him for not letting you suck him." He yells, "It was a stupid idea and dangerous to boot!".

"Pierce my breasts? To put rings in them? To disfigure me?"

"No, never disfigure you. Darling, you're so beautiful; I'd never even fantasize about disfiguring you. No, in some bondage books and internet sites they use needles to punish girls. That's also where I got the idea about the clothespins. The needles are small and they heal quickly." he confesses, "The idea kind of turned me on and I just lost my head. I'm sorry!" He finishes with a sob and starts crying.

"Oh Honey, don't be sorry!" Alicia cries, throwing her naked body against him and her arms around his neck, "Why not?".

"W-why not what?" He stammers.

"Why won't you do it?" She cries, "If you wanted to, then go ahead. If girls can do it for money on the internet, then surely I can do it because I love you so much!"

"No! It's too much!" He objects.

"No! Please! If George's mom can poke those in herself every day, surely I can stand it. Please let me prove that I'm worthy enough to belong to you. Teach me about what you really expect of me as your slave." She begs.

"You're sure!" He asks incredulously.

"Y-yes, well not s-sure. I don't know if I can stand it. But I'm sure I want to try. Have George hold me if I panic or flinch. Treat me like I'm already your slave, please." She responds tearfully.

Still uncertain, Tom looks at George who is sitting on the couch next to Virginia. His pants are still open and the buxom redhead is using both hands to fondle his erection as they sit quietly watching and listening. Embarrassed, Virginia pulls her hands back to her own lap and George covers himself and starts to shove the swollen organ back in his trousers.

"What do you think, George? Do you want to help?" Tom asks him.

"Whatever you say." He replies as he fumbles trying to get his rock hard penis under his shorts.

"OK. Don't put that away. I think if Alicia really wants to do this, we'd better try to do as good a job as we can. I think if you sit in the corner chair is the best way to do this. Pull your pants down and quit trying to hide that prick of yours. We've all seen it and as hard as it is I don't think it'll fit back inside." Tom instructs him.

Turning to the shaking nude girl in front of him, he says, "Now Alicia, since you're sure you want to act the part of my slave, we'll play it as a realistic role. You're sure you want to?"

Although still fearful, she looks lovingly up at him with a smile and says, "Yes Master!" in a clear voice.

"That's my girl!" He smiles back and then, "Oh I almost forgot! Virginia, could you bring me a wet washcloth and the bottle of rubbing alcohol from the bath please."

As the redhead goes to do his bidding, he turns to Alicia and says, "Now Slave. You've agreed to be punished. Is that right?"

"Yes Master!" She answers clearly.

"How are you going to be punished?"

"B-by being pierced with needles through my b-breasts!" is the much more uncertain reply.

"Why are you being punished?" Is the next question.

Caught off guard Alicia stutters, "Uh-uh, for spilling the wine, f-for being rude and insisting with George, for resisting you when you put your finger in my b-bottom in the shower, for fighting you both when George touched me, for c-cuming when he rubbed me and for-for not pleasing you enough, Master!"

"That's right except for one thing. You are not being punished for cuming for George. Being inexperienced, you have not yet been taught not to cum unless given permission, so that was not a punishable offense. Although it might become one later if you prove yourself worthy enough to become a true Slave. Do you understand?" He tells her.

"Yes Master."

"Now what is the most important reason you are being punished?" He quizzes.

"For being rude and insisting with George, Master." She answers promptly.

"No that's not right either. Although you did include it in your list of transgressions which is very good for an inexperienced Slave. Punishment is always inflicted primarily for being insufficiently pleasing. However, the secondary purpose is to teach the slave its proper role and help it to improve itself." is his correction this time.

"Yes Master, this slave is sorry she is not pleasing." she answers with a slight smile.

"Be careful, flippancy is not becoming in a Slave." He warns.

Lowering her eyes, she replies, "Yes Master."

"Now slave, because you are required to be always open and sexually available, you will go to George and sit on his lap. Let his hard-on slide into the crack of your ass so it will remind you during your punishment that you are a slave and always available for sex by anyone your Master chooses." He orders.

Blushing at Tom's coarse language, the nude girl turns and sees George sitting with his pants below his knees and his erect penis and dark scrotum fully in view. She turns around and gingerly sits on his lap, wiggling to let the thick rod enter the topmost part of her back cleft and looks questioningly at her boyfriend.

"No, not like that. You are to make yourself available at all times as much as possible. Open your legs wide and slide back onto his cock all the way."

Obediently, she parts her legs a little and tries to scoot back, when George grabs her breasts from behind and pulls her up and close to him. Dropping her breasts, he then parts her buttocks so she slides down onto his stiff shaft which parts her cheeks all the way open and her anus slips down to rest directly on the base of the shaft with his scrotum pushing up and parting her labia to rest between the fleshy flaps.

With George's knees now parting her thighs, the appealing, young, naked girl blushes deeply and tears once more start to blur her vision as she is displayed with her vagina open and the heavy sack of George's testicles pushing into it. His penis is pressing directly on her rectum and the soft roundness of the insides of her buttocks cleft all the way to the base of her spine.

"My God," she thinks to herself, "He said doing this is a reminder! The way he's pressing against me, how could I think of anything else? I think my vagina is more open than when he fingered me. His testicles are huge! I can feel the hair on his scrotum rubbing against me!"

Her thoughts are interrupted when Tom says, "That's great! God you are beautiful. Now clasp your hands behind your neck and present your breasts for punishment!"

Startled and completely forgetting her pose with George's penis parting her buttocks and his scrotum spreading her labia and half buried in her open vagina, she hesitates and then nervously lifts her lovely cuffed wrists, clasping her fingers behind her head. Watching apprehensively as her lover approaches and places a cold soapy washcloth on her breast.

Flinching, she exclaims, "Oh that's cold!"

"Virginia. What's the matter with you?" Tom asks, "Didn't you use hot water?".

"Well, I thought this was supposed to be punishment." The buxom redhead replies mischievously.

"Good Lord! This feels like you got it out of the fridge!" he retorts.

"Well, actually..." She trails off.

"My God! That's not punishment! That's sadism! You are a real bitch!" He laughs, and leans close to whisper to his nude trembling victim, "I'm sorry Love! That wasn't part of the plan. Relax, this will be over soon."

Alicia looks intently at her tormenter as he washes and massages her still sore breasts. It feels good and she starts to relax as her nipples start to harden and her legs slacken to let George's testicles nestle even farther into her vagina.

All too quickly he's rubbing the alcohol onto and around her nipples and breasts.

Once more she tenses and stares as Tom unwraps a needle from the plastic sack.

"Oh no!" She thinks, "He can't be ready yet. Why can't he just keep rubbing my breasts? That felt so good! Why did I ever agree to this?"

In spite of herself, Alicia can't help but shrink back and shy away from him as he pops the plastic covering off the needle exposing the sharp pointed steel tip which is to puncture her tender and still sore breasts.

"Ok, that about does it. I guess we're ready now. Give me one of those pretty little tits Alicia." He orders.

"N-N-No! Please!" the now terrified girl starts to whimper.

Then feeling George grasp her from behind and push her forward, she realizes there is no escape. Tensing her arms, she pushes against the back of her neck and thrusts her breast forward as Tom grasps and pinches a fold just above her right nipple. Squeezing her eyes shut bracing for the pain; she feels the tip of the needle touch the skin.

Panic stricken, Alicia screams "O-O-OW!!!" As he slowly shoves the needle into and through the tender defenseless flesh of her proffered breast.

She struggles as George holds her in place against his penis and scrotum which are still pressed against her anus and the back of her vagina.

Desperately, she fights to keep her fingers locked behind her neck and not grab the tortured flesh while shaking it from side to side in a futile attempt to escape or lessen the horror of the torture. Gradually, she conquers the urge to stand and flee and again rests on George's naked lap.

Grabbing a second needle and quickly unwrapping it, Tom sees his beautiful lover struggling to overcome her terror and the exquisite pain and steps beside her, reaching around her head as she involuntarily unclasps and drops her hands.

Knowing that the more quickly he finishes, the less traumatic it will be for his beautiful victim, Tom hurriedly grasps her other breast and briskly jabs the needle under the skin and back through so the point is exposed to match the one on her other tortured breast.

With the cruel needles now puncturing both tortured targets, the tormented and terrified young girl still manages to raise her hands back into position behind her neck even as she battles her fear and pain.

"Oh my God! He did it! I'm pierced in both places!" she cries to herself, "I must be really his! And I stood it! He'll surely see that I'm good enough to be his slave now! George didn't even have to hold me except that once! And it's not really that painful. No worse than a shot and not as bad as the clothes pins!"

While Tom, George and Virginia watch in astonishment, Alicia tenses and fights her instincts to lower her hands and struggles to keep her legs open and breasts thrust forward.

Slowly calming down, she finally gathers the courage to look down at her tortured breasts and the sharp steel implements penetrating the highly sensitive and tender flesh.

1...456789