Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B-but I haven't asked her to. We haven't gone that far." The confused groom-to be stammers.

"You fucking idiot! Given the way she obviously feels about you, you don't think she could have gotten that horny cock of yours inside her if something wasn't holding her back?" is Virginia's angry rejoinder, "Men! You're all alike! You think when you get a good screw; it's all because of what you do! Let me tell you something, unless you actually rape a woman, it's almost always her idea to get laid, not yours. And let me tell you it isn't because she's still a virgin and saving herself for marriage or some other silly reason. She's so in love with you she'd pop that cherry of hers out with her hands and hand it to you on that platter in a minute if something else wasn't holding her back!"

"B-but what do I do? What about this evening? My God! The way she displayed herself. She even let us put those pins in her. She blew George and let you suck her off! H-how could she do that and not want me, if she loves me?" Tom asks, more to himself than Virginia.

"Oh Shit!" Virginia swears, "She does want you! But she's afraid to let herself go. You remember that garbage you've been feeding her about doing anything you want? You know how she is, always doing things for other people. Always trying to do everything that bitch of a mother makes her do? My God, she's been cleaning that huge house of theirs, waxing the floors, washing, ironing all her clothes all day every Saturday since she was six just so she could go to one movie a week on Saturday nights. Then she gets carried away while you're kissing her and fondling her breasts or even maybe fingering her slit and tells you that. The problem is she really meant it! She really does want you to own her. For her it isn't just psychobabble bullshit! She needs to belong to someone and she wants it to be you."

George interrupts saying, "And it isn't bullshit to you either. You want to own her as bad as she wants it. I know how much you love her. But I also know you enjoyed what she did tonight. I saw you cream your jeans when I made her cum. You two were made for each other. That's why you're so lucky! Marry her and make her your slave too. That's the ticket to happiness for both of you. Because that's what she wants too. You watched her cum for me and Virginia both! Hell, man, the way she was dripping when she ran out of here just now proves it, even if you or she doesn't believe it."

"B-but what do I do?" Asks the still confused Tom.

Virginia answers him this time, "Like George said, Silly. Marry her and enslave her. Fulfill both your fantasies. Make her have sex with people, torture and humiliate her. I know you love her too much to really hurt her and will take good care of her. But she really is happiest when she thinks she's suffering something for your sake. Hell, she wasn't just dripping when she went to shower. She leaked all night. She drenched George's balls while you were stabbing her with those needles even though she was terrified. She left a puddle on the floor when she sucked him and nearly drowned me! She even told you she got off stronger with us than she ever has with you. That's because she instinctively knows that's what you want and she wants it too. Even if neither of you know it!"

"Hi Everyone! What's happening? You know, Virginia's right!" Alicia's soft voice interrupts from the hallway door for the second time.

Startled, all three turn to see her standing in the same place she had appeared in the nude over four hours earlier. Demure, with her hands behind her back, the sight of her modest appearance in her schoolgirl's white blouse and skirt make all of them gasp with surprise. None of them can quite believe this vision of purity, innocence, and chastity is the same girl as the nude, pierced and sperm blanketed individual that had earlier disappeared through the same doorway.

"Darling, I'm ready for you to take me home. Are you ready?" She asks.

"Oh, Alicia, you are beautiful!" Her fiancé repeats for perhaps the hundredth time today.

"I know, Darling. But it's almost two! I need to be getting home. Mother will be upset, but when I tell her we're really engaged, maybe she won't get too mad." The lovely young maiden replies as she sidles toward the door.

"Well, maybe it is time we left." Tom says as he stands and steps to give her a quick peck of a kiss, then turns to say, "Thanks, both of you." As he opens the door.

"Oh! Yes! "I had a wonderful time. Thank you both so much for all your help. Let's do it again real soon." Alicia adds sincerely with a smile and steps back into the hall.

As Tom closes the apartment door, he grabs and kisses her deeply, then putting his arm around her shoulder, they walk out to his car. He unlocks her door and goes around the front and slides behind the wheel. As he starts the car, his new, excited fiancé starts chattering about when he wants to set the date, if they can get married in her parent's church, whom they should invite, should she register at this store or that and a multitude of other wedding related subjects until he pulls into her parents back drive.

As he comes to a stop in her parents' driveway, she places her left hand softly on his thigh. He glances down to see that both her lovely slim wrists still encircled by the heavy black bondage cuffs.

"Good Lord, Alicia! What are you doing still wearing those? Someone might have seen them!" He blurts angrily.

"I don't care! You gave them to me, they're mine now and they're beautiful. I didn't want to take them off. I don't ever want to take them off! Besides, you have the key." She finishes softly with a grin.

"Oh, Alicia! You crazy wonderful girl. Here, you know you can't wear those inside. Your mother would have me in prison and you in an insane asylum if she ever even saw them, much less with you wearing them." As he fumbles to find the key in his tight jean pocket and quickly unlocks both of the small padlocks.

Resignedly, Alicia assents, "I suppose you're right. Here, unbuckle them too. It isn't proper for a slave to remove her own shackles."

Overcome, Tom grabs her saying, "God! Alicia I love you!" As he forces his mouth on hers probing deeply with his tongue. She returns his embrace just as passionately, throwing her still braceleted wrists behind his neck and pressing her breasts against his chest.

When, out of breath, they pull apart, Tom says, "Honey, you know you didn't put your bra back on. Did you leave it at George's?"

"N-no. It's in my purse. But I'm afraid I have another confession to make." she replies.

"Another confession? What now?"

Nervously, she stammers, "I'm afraid your car seat is soaked. You see, I put my panties in my purse too. You said Slaves are to always be open and available and now I've gone and made a mess on your car. I'll clean it up tomorrow. I'm sorry. I was also worried about my panties getting wet and maybe mother seeing them before I got a chance to wash them. Do you wish to punish this miserable Slave-to-be?" She concludes with a grin.

Laughing, her handsome lover retorts, "Oh Alicia, you are right! Slaves aren't allowed to wear brassieres or cover their nether regions. And I couldn't punish you for breathing. That's not a punishable offense, so I really don't see how I can punish you for leaking all over my seat. Will you still marry me?"

"Well-ll, let me think? Maybe. On one condition. Will you make me your slave? Right now! This minute!"

"Honey if I could, I would. B-but it's impossible." He sadly informs her.

"After the wedding? I don't mean just anytime after, I mean right after as soon as we're alone, or-or with others if you w-want." She begs apprehensively.

"Yes Darling! Right after. Before we start our wedding night. I promise." He vows.

"Oh thank you! Darling, I will marry you! I will be your slave! You make me so happy!" She cries, hugging and kissing him before continuing, "M-master-to-be, I have another confession to make." She grins.

"Another confession! Good Lord! What have I done? I'm saddled for life with a slave who does nothing but constantly confess!" He chuckles.

Smiling widely, she looks down sheepishly, "Well, I would have married you anyway without being your slave. It's like the 'Guys and Dolls' song, 'Marry the man today and change his ways tomorrow'. I love you and you've made me so happy." Continuing; "Now I really had better get inside. Call me tomorrow? Maybe we can go bowling?"

Grabbing her purse she opens the door and bounces up to the house door, turning and blowing him a kiss before disappearing inside.

Looking down at the spreading dark stain on the passenger seat, Tom sighs and mutters to himself, "God! I love her so much!" As he backs out and heads home.

The End

1...456789