English Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
The first real time encounter with his Mistress.
723 words
3.68
19.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long flight but I had managed to doze a little and so wasn't too exhausted. I had been in a state of prolonged excitement during the journey and now that it was almost complete, felt even more frustration at the immigration queues. Eventually I made my way with my luggage towards the arrival gate and her.

I spotted her immediately. She was wearing blue jeans and red sweater. I couldn't help notice her curves. The same curves that had made me message her in the forum. The curves that I wanted to serve so badly it hurt. Mistress Sarah was in her late 40s and was a big, beautiful woman. She had green eyes and shoulder length dark brown hair with a slight natural wave. We had been chatting online for a few months now and I just hoped that she would be as divine in the flesh as she felt over the Internet.

"Jon. Over here."

"Sarah. So good to see you."

As had been agreed we embraced like old friends. She hugged me warmly and whispered into my ear.

"I've been waiting slut boy. I hope you are ready."

"Yes Mistress," I mumbled. "I seek only to please you."

My remark seemed to have the desired effect. She smiled a girlish smile and led me by the hand to her car. The plan had been made and refined over the months we had chatted. For our first meeting she had booked a room at one of the hotels near the airport. If things went well, I would spend the remaining two weeks at her home.

"So how are they?" she asked as she drove. "How are what Mistress?"

"My cock and my balls slut. Remember that they are mine now."

I blushed at her statement and felt a stirring in my loins. She glanced down and licked her lips wickedly, then leant across and delivered an open handed slap to my groin through my jeans.

"Slip down your jeans slut. Let Mistress see my possessions for real this time."

Slightly embarrassed since we were in a moving car on the freeway but not wishing to disappoint I undid my belt and squirmed enough to allow my jeans and boxers to move down to a resting point on my thighs. Still driving, Mistress Sarah looked across and winked at me.

"Glove box. Put it on slut."

I opened the glove compartment and found a cock and ball harness identical to the one she had made me purchase the previous month. Knowing that if I got too aroused putting it on would be nigh impossible, I fed the steel cock ring over my member then fed the leather strap between my balls before using the poppers to secure the final black leather ring at the base of my genitals.

"Very good slut. We're nearly there. Dress yourself. When we get in, you will wait precisely 10 minutes at the bar before coming up to my room, 218."

I stayed in the bar trying to avoid thinking of my now hard dick throbbing in its harness. I used a newspaper to cover up the tent that was forming in my pants. From previous online experiences, I knew that once I got hard, the cock ring would keep my shaft long and strong for hours on end. Eventually I made my way gingerly across the lobby and up to room 218.

I knocked nervously.

The door opened and I was unceremoniously yanked in. When I had a chance to get my bearings I saw Mistress Sarah before me. Any chance of preventing a powerful hard-on diminished as I looked her up and down.

Her hair was tied back in a pony tail and she had applied red glossy lipstick that seemed to reflect all the light in the room. Her well developed tits were restrained inside a black leather bustier that was decorated with a serious of sharp steel studs. Her milky white cleavage heaved as she breathed gently.

Looking down she was wearing a pair of red satin briefs and the tops of her thighs sported the sheerest black hold up stockings. A pair of lace up black suede, thigh high boots completed the ensemble and she was holding a riding crop delicately in one hand.

"You're late slut..."