English Class

Story Info
Jon admires his English teacher and her legs.
1.4k words
4.42
28.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phinjca
phinjca
5 Followers

First time submission. Constructive criticism welcome, please enjoy.

Disclaimer: All participants are of 18 years or older and consenting


Jon sat there admiring Ms. Kelly's legs as she walked around handing back papers. As usual, she was wearing black stockings under a tight skirt. Her full bottom seemed to be trying to escape from that tight skirt. Jon had spent the majority of his English classes watching those legs go about the classroom. The other part was spent admiring the girl sitting across from him. She was a small, 5'3" Asian beauty with deep brown eyes and gorgeous, long black hair. Her name was Sam. Between Ms. Kelly and Sam, Jon stayed hard through almost the whole period.

Sam also liked to tease Jon. It was not surprising, as he was a tall, 6'2", fit soccer player. A mess of dark hair rested on his head and hazel eyes stared out from his face. She continually rested her bare feet on Jon's thighs throughout class, driving him crazy. She also liked to the touch his arm every once and a while, letting her fingers linger just a second to long, looking into his eyes with more intensity than was needed for an English class.

On this particular day, Jon was torn between watching Ms. Kelly's lovely legs and slavering over Sam, who chose this day to wear a very low cut top, displaying her perky, B cup breasts to the world. Jon could feel his pants tighten at the thought of other of these two. However, the bell rang, bringing Jon out of his reverie.

"Jonathon," Ms. Kelly's voice soared over the noise of the all the students packing up, "May I see you after everyone leaves?"

Several thoughts went through Jon's head at this point. Though he was a good student, he hadn't done too well on the last in class essay. He also wondered whether Ms. Kelly had noticed him watching her walk around the classroom. Whatever it was, he hoped that the meeting would be short. Jon needed to get home to relieve the angst that both Sam and Ms. Kelly had built up during class.

"Jonathon," Ms. Kelly said again. "I have something important to talk with you about. Sit down."

"Sure thing." Jon sat.

"So, Jonathon," Ms. Kelly smoothed the back of her skirt and sat down. She crossed her legs. "I have noticed that you seem to have trouble paying attention in class."

Jon was transfixed on her legs. "Huh?"

"You don't pay attention in class. You're distracted. I want to know why."

"Uh. Nothing. I'm okay. I'm not distracted. I'm good."

"How is Samantha, Jonathon? You two seem to be... good friends." Ms. Kelly gave Jon a knowing look with a sly smile. Her bright blue eyes seemed to know something that he didn't.

"Oh, uh, she's good, Ms. Kelly. Yeah, we're friends, I guess. We just sit at the same table."

"You two do more than sit. How does it feel when she puts her feet on you?"

"What?!"

"Please, Jonathon, don't play stupid. I have seen her feet on your legs," she paused for a long second. "I have also seen what happens to your pants."

"What? Ms. Kelly, no, nothing happens!"

She stared at him. "So, you expect me to believe, if I do this, nothing will happen?" Before Jon could react, Ms. Kelly slipped her shoes from her feet and laid her stocking clad feet on his thighs.

"No, Ms. Kelly, no, please don't." His protests were weak however as his dick began to harden.

Ms. Kelly pouted. "Aw, why not? You don't like this?" She slowly began to rub her feet up and down the length of his penis. At this point Jon was unsure how to react, but he just leaned back and allowed his teacher to keep pleasuring him with her feet. However, after a few seconds, Ms. Kelly stopped rubbing his cock with her feet.

She leaned forward, putting her hands on Jon's thighs, her face inches from his. Jon could see the gleam of her lip-gloss, he could smell the strawberry shampoo she used in her hair, and he could feel her breath on his face. "Jonathon," she said quietly, "I want you to fuck me."

Jon was taken aback. He had fantasized hundreds of times about having sex with his teacher. Of course, he had never expected one of these fantasies to come true.

"Jonathon!" Ms. Kelly's voice brought Jon back to reality. "Fuck me."

Jon didn't respond at first. He looked at his English teacher for a second. "Yes." As soon as he said it, Ms. Kelly jumped into his lap and started kissing him passionately. Jon kissed back with the same intensity. She gyrated her hips while pressing her tongue into his mouth. Jon's cock began to harden even more, almost beginning to hurt.

Jon couldn't restrain himself any more. He grabbed Ms. Kelly by the thighs and threw her onto her desk, pushing everything onto the floor. He ripped off her skirt and tossed it aside, revealing her satin panties underneath along with stockings. Jon pulled down her panties while his teacher pulled off her shirt, unveiling her black lace bra that held her creamy C cup breasts. Jon ignored those for now, but went to work on her glistening sex mound. Already Ms. Kelly was wet when Jon began to move his tongue around her pussy. Jon licked all around his teacher's pussy, savoring the sweet taste of her juices. After pleasuring all parts of her vagina, Jon pushed his tongue into Ms. Kelly's hole, wriggling it around as his teacher began to squirm and push her hips forward towards his mouth. "Oh, Jonathon!" Ms. Kelly moaned, running her hands through his head. He reached up and rubbed his thumb on her clitoris, massaging it in circles while Ms. Kelly continued to moan and squeal. "Jonathon, oh Jonathon. FUCK! Yes, yes, yes, please, please please, keep your finger there. Yes, yes! Yes, keep your fucking tongue in my fucking cunt. YES. I'M GONNA CUM! YES, YES, JONATHON!" Ms. Kelly grabbed his hair, pulling as her body deteriorated into convulsions. All through her orgasm, Jon kept his finger and tongue working, sending Ms. Kelly into another wave of convulsions.

When Ms. Kelly's body had stopped shaking, she gently pushed Jon away from her pussy, and then gave him a long, deep kiss. "I love the taste of my pussy on your lips, Jonathon," she said, "but now it's your turn. I know what you want, and I'll give it to you."

"What do you-" Jon's words were cut off when Ms. Kelly lifted a foot and pressed it against his lips. Jon paused for a moment before taking her foot in his mouth, fulfilling one of his deepest fantasies. He fit half of her foot in his mouth, running his tongue over each of her toes. Meanwhile, Ms. Kelly rubbed her clit with her fingers while at the same time rubbing Jon's cock with her other foot. Jon ran his hands over her leg, savoring the taste of her foot in his mouth while enjoying the feel of her long admired legs in his hands.

Jon bit a hole in her stockings, and tore it bigger so all of her toes were released to the air. He took each one in his mouth, sucking deep and long, relishing each one in his mouth before moving to the next.

"Jonathon," Ms. Kelly looked up at her student. Jon removed her foot from his mouth, drinking in the sight of his mostly naked English teacher, rubbing her clit, and massaging his cock. "Yes?"

"Fuck my feet."

Jon's cock almost jumped out of his pants at this command. As quickly as he could, he pulled down his pants and underwear, freeing his thick 9" dick from its material prison. Jon pushed Ms. Kelly's feet together, making a pocket with her arches, and then filling this pocket with his dick. Slowly, he pushed his cock back and forth, cherishing the softness of her soles on his dick. Ms. Kelly continued to rub her clit, starting to moan as Jon picked up the pace of his foot fucking.

"Oh fuck," he said softly, approaching an orgasm. "Fuck, Ms. Kelly, fuck. I'm gonna cum." As soon as he said it, Ms. Kelly removed her feet and sat up on the desk, taking Jon in her mouth. After only a few seconds of sucking Jon's dick, Jon exploded, spraying more cum than he ever had into her throat. Ms. Kelly swallowed it all and licked her lips after Jon had pulled out.

"Thank you, Jonathon," Ms. Kelly said. Jon was about to reply, when someone at the door gasped.

phinjca
phinjca
5 Followers