English for Sinners Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fabric was already tight around her frame, but rolled up to stop just short of her nipples caused it to create a stronger hold, keeping her large breasts in place while she guided my dick between them. She looked elated when the head of my turgid cock appeared at the top of her cleavage, seemingly delighted it was big enough to do so. She granted me a delighted smile after she finished observing my cock move between her tit flesh, and with a wink she began her process of finally converting me to her way of thinking.

Van started off slow, as if more teasing and foreplay was needed, but it was undoubtedly for the best as my willpower was tested enough as it was, keeping my seed from prematurely spilling across this teenager's tits. Up and down she moved her body, bringing herself down to sit back on her feet, and then rising up to press her crotch against the couch cushion. My dick would disappear between those large globes, only to appear briefly again before vanishing into the most delicious of crevices. I could see on her face she was beginning to lose herself to her own pleasure. The face of a wily minx was fading into that of a sex-starved slut, her mouth agape and eyes pleading up at me for more, but I could offer nothing as she was in total control. I had still not decided what to do with myself when I finally gained the willpower to move, so all actions were hers to decide until then.

"Mr Harper," she moaned breathily, "your cock feels soooo good between my tits. It's so warm and thick. Mmmm, this beats having any of my toys between them." Her pace quickened, but now she just had one hand supporting her breasts, her shirt doing the rest to keep her cleavage tight. The other disappeared below where I could see, but I could surmise what it was busy doing. "Do you like having my big, juicy, firm jugs wrapped around your thick cock, Mr. Harper? Hm?"

Still I could not find the words to react to the situation, even as she directly asked me a question. She was satisfied just by the look on my face, though, so words were not needed. "I thought so. Nothing beats a nice pair of teenage tits, right?" I could see her nipples growing harder, the crumpling of her shirt straightening somewhat to reveal how pebbled they had become. "I must say, I've missed having a dick between my breasts, Mr. Harper," she began to reveal. "Ever since I started hanging out with Viv and Val, I haven't had any men. Although, if I'm being honest, I never really had a man before you..."

I reacted to that statement, again without words, with my mouth more agape than it already was, surprised at such a revelation, offensive though it may be to have just assumed she was not a virgin, despite all evidence supporting.

Van read me well, and stifled a laugh, pausing the tit fuck as she did and resuming shortly after as she elaborated. "Don't get too excited, Mr. Harper, I'm not a virgin," she said matter-of-factly, giving the final word a mocking tone to scoff at the notion I could for one second assume she wasn't sexual experienced. "I just meant that before you, I've only been with boys," she clarified with a huff. "So boring, y'know? They get in, they get out," she said, pumping her breasts in tandem with her verbiage. "And the second they get a hold of my tits it's spurt city! Don't get me wrong, I love having my tits coated in cum as much as the next nympho, but a girl likes to be romanced a little, y'know? Well...foreplay, I mean," she corrected, not wanting me to think she was aiming for some dinner and dancing. "Not you, though, Mr. Harper. I bet you can last allll night loooong," she again moved her breasts in rhythm with her words, giving her tits a slower drag up and down my cock as she drew out some choice words.

Her wicked smiled had returned when she spoke, her focus having shifted to the one-way conversation, but as soon as she was done talking her face shifted back to that of bliss and mounting pleasure. Seeing her arm twitch, I could tell her fingers were very busy down below. Her quickening speed of her hand on herself possibly prompted her other arm to work her tits up and down faster. Her breasts were so smooth and flawless that no lubrication was needed, although I'm sure if we went any longer she would have to add some. As it was, I didn't last as long as I usually do, though apparently longer than that of her lovers before me.

From between her lips she cried out with a delighted squeal when she felt the first burst erupt from deep inside her cleavage. Not wanting to miss the next one, she pushed her tits down so my cock head emerged, ready to coat the top of her breasts in my hot seed. I came more than I expected, covering her tits in the thick semen. She left my cock between her breasts while she played with the cum as she had with the frosting before, her chest making an ideal shelf to keep the cum where she needed it to be. With measured scoops of her fingers she tasted a sampling of my cum, moaning with delight as she popped her digit from between those soft tiers. "Delicious, Mr. Harper!" she complimented, and would not speak again until all the considerable substance was collected and swallowed, all the while keeping me secure in her cleavage. "Simply divine! You, sir, have earned a treat!"

With that she lifted herself off of my lap, standing before me and pulling her hand from under her skirt. I was flashed only briefly by her panties, a dark color - black no doubt, but the evidence of her own arousal was clear by the moisture that had leaked onto her inner thighs. Without another word, she climbed back onto the couch, and planted her knees on the cushion and her elbows on the arm rest opposite the one I was leaning against, trying to recompose myself.

Van was presenting herself like an animal in heat, her ass hoisted in the air, causing her scandalous short skirt to betray any modesty she had left and showing off her ass, the thong she was wearing cutting up between her pert cheeks, reddened slightly from dropping onto her feet while she tit fucked me. Looking over her shoulder, she saw my stillness remained and so began to wave her hips back and forth, up and down, creating a hypotonic pattern by her hips and ass, captivating me and making me forget about the world's greatest tit fuck I had just received. "You'll have to make the next move, Mr. Harper. I can't be in the driver's seat the whole time," she cooed, casting her gaze to me from over her shoulder, and then turning her head back around to face forward, waiting patiently for my next move.

I was free now. I could no longer claim she was stronger than me and was pinning me down. I had just cum so my cock was softening (just barley, though) and blood rushed from one head to the other. I had my faculties back in place, all logic returning and my path was clear. I had to get up, redress myself as best I could, and throw her out. At this point it was her word against mine. She had literally consumed all evidence of my misdeed, and so this day could end on a positive note - that I was going to take back my life and focus on righting the many wrongs that had been committed by myself, her, and her cohorts. So then what I did next would betray all that.

I lunged forward, hungry for her pussy, not bothering to move her panties aside as I began to suck on the fabric directly, collecting what juices of arousal had collected there from when she touched herself. She approved, no doubt, as evidenced by the moan she let out, starting at a high pitch and then becoming deeper and throatier as the surprised faded and the pleasure remained. No longer satisfied with sucking on the fabric barrier, I pulled it aside, letting it rest across one of her cheeks, pressing into the flesh to create a cleft that illustrated the plumpness of her rear. Her bare pussy exposed, I resumed my meal, hungrily lapping up the dripping juices before they could stain my couch.

My hands kept her still and firmly in place, gripping her hips tightly and causing her to sway only as I readjusted myself on the couch to face my body toward her. She tasted divine, like something out of a fantasy. Of all the pussy I had eaten, there were good flavors and bad but never any I would think to swear off actual food for, and yet I was sampling something that could rival any delicious meal in recent memory. The fact that she was enjoying herself as well, writhing and gripping the arm rest tightly, causing the fabric to make an audible scratch while she dug her nails into it, made the flavor all the sweeter, and the more she got off the more of her I got to drink up.

It wasn't hard finding her clit, I managed it without even looking, but only because I happened across the texture during my feeding. I focused much of my tongue work there, brushing my bottom row of teeth against it to elicit a different reaction out of her body. I was learning her body rapidly, testing what made her do what. A soft, slow, sucking of her clit caused her to ease forward, to melt into the couch with a slow and delighted moan. A quick flick of my tongue across her lips created a shudder in her body. Lightly gripping or nipping softly at her pleasure button created a stiffness in her body, lurching upward with surprise and then relaxing into her usual melted pleasure.

I was too lost in the flavor and desire to tell if she came, and if so how many times, unable to differentiate her moans of continuing pleasures from her yelps of possible orgasmic high, but I knew how I would make a firm confirmation of what she's like when she's cumming. I didn't even bother to wipe the sticky residue from my face when I stood, kneeling back down soon after on the couch, remaining behind her and keeping my hands firmly planted on her hips.

For the first time since I started eating her out, she turned her head to look at me, again showing me that face full of desire and want, but now there was also some surprise there. It's possible she wasn't expecting things to escalate this far so fast. In truth, I was surprised myself, and had secretly hoped I would never reach this point, but now that I was here I couldn't imagine an alternative in which I hadn't.

She was definitely well lubricated, but she was still tight, thanks to her youth and experience only with "boys," as she called them. I imagined she had placed many toys inside of herself, all the same, but her insides remained firm and tight, regardless. Even with my feral hunger, I took my time easing into her, not for her own benefit but for mine. I relished the sight of her winces and lip bites each time I pushed in, so I paced myself to get as many out of her as possible. When finally her face contorted into wild pleasure, I gave in and drove myself nearly to the hilt, meeting some resistance and stalling my advancement (for now).

One hand remained on her hip, while the other strode up her back and under her shirt, pushing it up her body and over her breasts. I was still not granted a full view of her delicious breasts, but at least I was saving time for later when I'm sure I would. These thoughts were not my own, at least not ones I recognized as ever having before. I had had passionate sex before, but never like this. This felt primal, this felt necessary to my and her survival.

I began to pump slowly, stifling my animal desires so I could pay her back for the teasing pace she took earlier when she tit fucked me. She wanted none of this, and pushed back against me to try and quicken the pace, but I stilled her movements with my hand, firmly stalling her hips so they couldn't dictate anything. I did not have the self control she did, however, when she had my cock between her breasts, as now that I had my cock between her lips I no longer wished to wait. Who knew what strange event would happen next that could end this coupling prematurely?

I began to truly fuck her. There was no love making, no coupling or any other way to nicely describe sex. I was purely and rightfully fucking her. The slapping of flesh sounded alongside the wet sounds of her pussy being filled and my cock sliding out of her, only momentarily before invading again and again. Accompanying the symphony of sex were the slaps I brought upon her ass, reddening them further, and our shared moans and groans of strong passion.

Reaching forward and under, I gripped one of her huge tits, feeling the nipple press into my palm while I handled her tit, judging the weight and size to be more than satisfactory. I spied her biting into the arm rest of the couch, her body having lowered somewhat onto the cushion so she could bring her ass up higher and closer to my body. My mouth long since having departed her pussy, and my cock only making the juices flow more, her juices flowed down her thighs and dripped onto my couch, giving the fabric a memorable stain.

She was calling out obscenities alongside my name, crying out to God while I plunged deeper and deeper into her, finally meeting my hips with her ass. Her moans were muffled into the arm rest, but I wanted to hear them, I wanted to know them, so like a caveman I grabbed her long pony tail and pulled back, firmly enough to prompt her to raise her head mid scream of pleasure. I knew now how her body reacted when she came, and I made sure to confirm the pattern as any good researcher would by repeating the process and observing the results. Her body would quiver, at first, very slightly which was hard to pick up on through the vigorous movements of my hips against her ass. Then her legs would straighten, as best she could in this instance, and her head would lean back, throwing her mouth skyward so she could let out a long and nearly silent moan, her voice caught in her throat.

Two confirmed orgasms, and perhaps more from my oral exam of her, later and I was ready to burst myself. But, in the first moment of control since I had entered her, Van threw me back but pushing off of the arm rest and forcing me to my back against my own end of the couch. She lifted herself off my lap, showcasing all the cum that soaked our bodies, and turned to face me. As she refitted me into her slit, I focused on her big beautiful breasts. The teasing glances and handholds I had before did not do them justice now that they were in full swing (quite literally when she began to ride me). Her nipples were pink, and perfectly sized for her large tits.

While I appreciated them visually, she got to enjoy them physically, hugging them close to her chest and then letting them drop with a bounce. When her hands planted on my chest, working under my shirt and pushing it up to expose my stomach but the fabric resisted further reveal, I watched as her youthful tits bounced and hopped with her movements on my lap. Her eyes were shut tight while she lost herself again to the pleasure of me inside of her, and I too began to near my own completion, having fully recovered from earlier.

As I neared, she seemed intent on letting me cum inside of her, but I had some shred of logic left in my mind, so one pump away from climax I lifted up her up by the hips and let my cock pop out of her, bring her back down on my lap so my cock rested between her cheeks and erupted violently. Her body blocked any from getting on me, it all spraying against her back while she rested on my body, her tits pushing outward while all her weight was resting on my body.

Her breathing slowed, her breath hot against my neck where she decided to nuzzle in. I stared up at the ceiling for awhile, long after she had gone to sleep on top of me. I thought about what I had just done, about all the consequences and pitfalls that now lay before me. How my career could now be ruined if just one more person got wise to what had happened. How I could go to jail for the next foreseeable future for having sex with a student, even if she was 18. And yet, none of that bothered me. For the first time since I had started teaching this remedial English class, I felt confident in where I was, in what I had done, and what I was going to do next. I still felt some fear about the future, knowing these girls now had a total hold on me, holding all the cards, but if it was all the same to them, I was certain I would at least enjoy the ride toward damnation.

12