English for Sinners Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really now?" she asked, looking perplexed. "The way Principal Daley made it sound, you were at your wit's end, ready to toss in the towel, all because of three teenage girls," she said, poking holes in my story. "I must say this is a rather rapid turnaround, Mr. Harper."

The lies I was holding at the ready fell out of my trembling hands, and I was unable to find one that worked after she had started to poke holes in my story. She had outplayed me and was catching me in my dishonesty. She need only dig further and would find where the bodies were buried. All I could do was hope to pivot the conversation away from me.

"Is Mr. Daley going to be here for this?" I questioned. "I believe the principal is supposed to be present in meetings between a superintendent and his employee," I quoted directly from the rule book.

"Principal Daley will hear all about this, Mr. Harper, don't worry." She caused her chair to turn with her slightly, and again I heard some movement under her desk, no doubt the inside of her desk being hit by the spiked heel she would soon drive into my chest. "You know, Mr. Harper," she began, turning back around to face me directly, "if I didn't know any better, I'd say you've taking a liking to these girls. An inappropriate and unprofessional liking." I was frozen now, stuck in a bear trap with no hope but to chew my own leg off so I could escape. With nowhere to escape, and faced with a swift and ferocious predator, so I just had to sit there and watch as my reputation, career, and freedom were executed in front of my eyes.

Cross stood up from her desk as she continued her accusations. "In fact, this meeting wasn't to talk about how much trouble you were having with the girls," she started off, slowly walking along the length of her desk to come around to my side. My eyes were locked to her, unable to look away; after all, she held the axe that would soon crash upon the cutting block and send my head into a bloody basket. "And after speaking with you, Mr. Harper, I believe you did do something with those girls. Something very unprofessional and extremely inappropriate."

I thought nothing. I felt nothing. I had become a shell of what I was and my spirit was already leaving my body. Just enough was left of my mind to understand what she was saying to me and watch as she drove the sword in deeper. Then she came around to my side of the desk, and feeling returned to my body, though it was undoubtedly the most inappropriate reaction given the circumstances. While I had suspected before, sure enough I could confirm that she was just as perfect below the waist as she was above. She was simply poured into this suit. Her black skirt reached only a quarter down her thigh, showing me the start of her dark, silk, stalkings whenever she moved a leg forward. Judging by her profile when her side was to me, her ass completed the set of perfect physical features. If only I had met this woman, this woman whom I could actually sleep with without the risk of a prison sentence, before I met those infernal girls.

"So what it is about them, Mr. Harper? Their age? Their innocence? The ease in which you can manipulate them to fulfill your sick desires?" she accused more boldly now, standing in front of me with her arms crossed under her full and unyielding breasts. "Was it just them you were attracted to, or was it all of your female students? Hell, was it even just these three girls you abused or have you left many more broken women in your wake?" I couldn't even look at her now. The shame and fear I felt overpowered how attracted I was to her and how much I wanted to stare at her forever. "I bet if I checked your phone, you'd have all sorts of illicit pictures of your students on there, wouldn't you?" That accusation cut especially deep. While all the things she had said were quite damning, they were still just her assumptions and theories. She had no evidence to back any of it up. Her tone had made all this circumstantial evidence sound factual. It took her coming close to some actual evidence to make me realize that. If she checked my phone, she would in fact find a naked photo on there of one of my students. A photo dating all the way back to when I first met the girls, before I had even done anything with them and the relationship was completely one sided.

"Doesn't help that you are single, you know," she continued to press. "People's imaginations run wild when you can't prove you're attracted to women your own age by being with a woman your own age. If only there was some way you could prove to me that you're attracted to women your own age...if not older.."

That certainly got my attention and pulled me out of the deep pit of despair I was in. It was as if I was one shovel strike away from reaching the top of Hell, when she threw down a rope. I looked up at her, puzzlement on my face, and then surprise. Her jacket had come unbuttoned, and no longer were her breasts thrusting their way past the deep V, though they were still hidden by her silk, purple, blouse. Her hands rested on the edge of the desk she was leaning against. As soon as I made eye contact with that lustful stare, she propped her expensive heel down onto my chair, right between my legs. In this moment of yet another beautiful and incredibly sexy female propositioning me for sex, I could think of only one thing: Vivika. Specifically, what she had said to me before I left for this meeting.

You are mine, and mine alone slammed against the inside of my skull, reminding me of the feeling of ownership Vivika had cast over me in the morning. Short of saying "don't you dare cheat on me," she had made it very clear that I was not to stray from her. Why should I? She, Nessa and Val gave me more than enough affection and stress to last me a lifetime. Yet here I was, being offered an olive branch in the form of a long, toned, leg, and with it - a way out of this mess.

"Well go on, Mr. Harper. Prove me wrong," she challenged, her voice becoming all the more laced in lust and desire, "and fuck me." That was all the confirmation I needed my theory was right. While it pained me to betray Vivika's trust, this looked to be the only way I was going to get out of this mess. Still, that was only part of why I stared back at her with desire in my eyes, keeping the gaze while I lovingly ran my hands up her impeccably toned stem. The other part, a major part I should confess, was that I just really, really wanted to fuck her. Even if she hadn't made it clear that she was onto me, even if this meeting had ended amicably with a promise of no further investigation, I still would have tried to proposition her, even if it would ruin all the good the meeting had done. The only thing that would relieve my guilt was that she asked me, and I could clearly see this was the only way to end this witch hunt.

Cross must have decided she had had enough of her legs being massaged, her head rolling back and forth as she hummed a breathy moan during the caress, when she took her foot back down. Black nails dug underneath her tight skirt and ripped it up with speed that conveyed she didn't like having her time wasted during sex, either. I was surprised to see she wore no panties, and that her lips, nestled under a well cared for triangle of pitch black hair, were already red, puffy, and clearly wet. It was as if she had been having sex the entire time we spoke and only paused to switch partners. With equal speed of removing her skirt, she pushed herself up onto the edge of her desk and sat there, one leg dangling off the table and the other propped up on the desk itself, displaying her impressive flexibility.

I rose to attention, but half way between sitting and standing, she stopped me. "No no, Mr. Harper. I need you on your knees, not your feet," she said with a delighted smirk, licking her lips as if she was just presented a meal. I suppose I should have known. A woman with this kind of power and authority needed to have them work for her in every aspect of her life. Though, it's not like the task before me was an unenviable one. With a smirk and a nod, I stopped my ascent and began my descent onto my knees, moving a few inches closer so I could reach her.

My hands rested on her upper thighs, keeping her aligned with my approaching face. I spent little time traveling to the source of the primal heat I felt against my cheek, not wanting to make her impatient, but I at least took the time to alternate kisses and bites along her raised thigh on the way there. She seemed to enjoy that, giving an amused laugh behind her smirk, and drumming her fingers along her exposed cleavage after those same fingers pulled the V open more.

I began with a few gentle licks, testing the waters and watching her face to see just what spot caused the best reaction. Finding the proper location and pressure, I continued there, forcing her to dampen even more and possibly ruin her desk with the juices that dripped onto the expensive wood. Kisses and suckles, nuzzles of my nose and the occasional thin exhale of air to send cool air against the hot wetness between her legs, the contrast in temperature eliciting a shivering moan from up above. All this done before I had even touched the cherry on top of her lips.

The V-girls had spend two hours one day at my home teaching me the best way to eat them out. They said that I was good, but they wanted better - that they "deserved the best." So with their lesson plan still fresh in my mind, I utilized the skills they had taught me to best manipulate the sensitive nub with tongue, lips, and now fingers (added so I could use my tongue and lips elsewhere at the same time). While each girl was different and each would give pointers that conflicted with those from another, Cross didn't seem to find any complaints, from what I heard, worth mentioning when I tried out the pantheon of tricks that had been instilled into me. Before long, I heard her heel scrape off her desk and felt the leg drape over my shoulder, forcing my body and head closer. Then the other leg came around to lock ankles with the other, and her stockinged thighs squeezed tight.

To show I was not afraid of the increased closeness of my position, my hands left her thighs and reached around to cup at her back, pulling her in even closer to me, and allowing my salivating mouth to cover her dripping lips. Not interested in letting me dictate any action, she reached back to take my hands, when I had begun to lower them to try and cup her supple cheeks, and pulled them up to her flat tummy, felt through her blouse. She laid them there only momentarily, long enough to rip open her blouse and scatter the remaining buttons she had not already undone. My palms were then filled with her warm and heavy breasts. I could feel that her bra had been pulled down to allow me full access. Stiffening pebbles pressed against my palms while I massaged her more than ample bosom.

When her breasts were pulled from me slightly, though quickly I moved my hands to hold them again, I knew she was leaning back slightly on the desk. I couldn't hear very well with her legs squeezing against my ears, but I was able to hear some muffled and rapid moans, cries, and swears coming from above me.

By this point, I would have made either of the V-girls cum once or twice, but Cross seemed to only just be heating up. My jaw began to ache, and there was no chance I would be able to pull back for a minute to relax. So I had to press forward. I knew she would be a difficult woman to please, though the process would be very fun. As much as it pained me to do, I pulled a hand away from her breast, though I tried to make up for its absence by beginning to pinch, pull, and roll her nipple with my free hand, alternating between tits whenever it sounded like her moaning was becoming less frequent. My hand freed, I managed to squeeze it between my lips and hers, using nimble and practiced fingers to bury themselves inside her. After fitting two digits inside, I turned my hand and curled my fingers, looking for, successfully, her G-spot. She may have far greater stamina, and a higher threshold for pleasure before reaching climax than I was used to, but I doubted she'd be immune to the charms of that hidden pleasure center.

While it was clearly meeting with high praise, I regretted using that play. Pushed to a new level of arousal, her legs squeezed even tighter around my head, and my nose pressed even more against her pelvis. Oxygen was scarce and I was honestly afraid my skull would crack. I used my free hand on her tit to push her back, but that just stirred her on further. I tried to pull it away but she just grabbed it and pressed it back into the soft embrace of her breast. While her hips had been rotating before, slowly, in soft gyrations that were natural reactions of her body in heat, she was grinding them hard against me now. I stopped any movement from my tongue and fingers, focusing on trying to grab whatever air I could when her thighs parted just enough to let some in. Plus, I figured I had done all I could and she didn't need me to do more; just be a hard surface to grind against until she obtained the orgasm she was violently fighting for. I was wrong, however.

"Don't stop! Keep going!" she panted out. She must have yelled it, as I heard her quite clearly. So, I redoubled my efforts and helped her reach that finish line I desperately needed her to cross. When my vision began to blur, and my lungs began to ache, she finally reached her tipping point. A flood of sexual juices came flooding into my mouth, and her thrusting hips kept me from ever closing my lips to stave off the invasion. As sweet and addicting as the taste was, I still coughed up a fair amount of it when she finally relaxed her legs and let me drop to my hands.

I took a moment to catch my breath, to gather my faculties, but she wouldn't afford me more than but that one moment. "On your feet, Mr. Harper," she commanded. I looked up at her, standing over me, pussy still dripping and nipples still hard. She was sucking something off her fingers, perhaps her own cum she swiped from herself after I fell to the ground. Her fingers exited from between her dark tiers with a pop, and she continued to command, reminding me, "I told you to fuck me, Mr. Harper, not just eat me out."

With a heavy gulp, and just enough strength to stand up, I rose to my feet and met her gaze. She looked me up and down and smiled, then turned her back to me. Her jacket slipped easily off her slender shoulders and dropped between us. The blouse came next, and then the bra, which was tossed across the room to hang on some expensive bust. Gracefully, she bent at the waist, keeping her legs completely straight and apart, and pressed that perfect ass into my aching groin. She peered at me over her shoulders, after flipping her hair from blocking her view.

With the same speed that she had disrobed her skirt, I too removed my pants and kicked them aside. Without another moment to spare, I pressed my cock head against her soaked lips. Then she halted my progress. "What are you doing, Mr. Harper?"

"I'm...fucking you?" I said, confused, using her own terminology to confirm that I had heard what she told me to do.

"You've already pleasured my pussy, Mr. Harper," she reminded me. "Now I want you to fuck me in the hole that hasn't yet been attended to."

As I blinked away my shock and stood, mouth agape, she reached down to her pussy and pumped her fingers inside one, two, three times. Then she moved those wetted fingers to the orifice I had been ordered to fill, spreading the juices around the rim. Once again she sucked her fingers clean of any remaining cum, and then again moved her fingers to pump inside of her - though this time it was the other entrance, albeit with more resistance than the first.

Her hands planted down on the desk, I knew she was ready and so this time I pressed the head of my aching cock to her slightly lubricated hole. Slowly, to minimize discomfort and maximize teasing, I pressed into her, inch by inch. After the ring closed around the head of my cock, I heard her let out a surprised and pleasured moan, stifled near the end when she bit her lip and looked back at me, telling me, with her eyes, to keep going. My hands roughly gripped her hips, to her audible pleasure, and pulled her closer as I pushed further in. The tightness and heat were indescribable. I ended my rest within her, taken after I had pushed half way in, as far as her current tightness would allow, when she started to rock her hips side to side, spurring me to start moving again. My hips pulled back, and then pushed back slightly faster. With each return, I was able to loosen her a bit more and drive a little deeper. When my hips met with her cheeks, I upped my tempo considerably.

I wasn't sure how she'd react, some women like it, some don't, but the last three women I've slept with all loved it, to varying degrees between each, but regardless I had to do it, I had to spank that perfect ass. Thankfully, it was met with celebrated cries. So, I continued to add some color to her cheeks. In all honesty, spanking was the most violent action I had ever taken during sex, the only time I had intentionally done something that would cause pain to my mate (though only when they allowed it). Cross, on the other hand, wanted me to push past that limit.

When I had reached under her to grope her swinging breast, she took me by the wrist and pulled my hand up higher. She began to stand up slightly so I could reach her delicate neck. Her hand closed around mine, forcing my fingers to do the same around her neck. I definitely uncertain about if I should actually leave my hand there. Then again, she seemed a far more experienced lover than me, and obviously knew what she wanted. Plus, I was certain if I did something out of line, she would let me hear about it, and likely punish me for being so bold. So while one hand squeezed her plump ass check, the other squeezed her slender neck.

Cross's moans and cries were now stifled by my choking hand, but they sounded more frequent than before, something I hoped was a result of my choking her, at least. It did feel good, though, to enact this level of power over a woman this intimidating and actually powerful. The size of her office meant the sound of our sex echoed throughout, creating a chorus for reverberating moans and expletives for us to fuck in rhythm to. It even got to the point where it sounded like there was a third person in the room, whimpering throughout our sexcapades.

After her ass was sufficiently reddened, hopefully sending the delightful stinging sensation through her that Valentina often talked about, I pulled her up, prompting her to rise up on her own, as well, when I tugged on her hair. A bold choice, and one she could have easily objected to, but I rolled the dice and came out on top. Still leaning forward slightly, but standing more than leaning now, I was able to look over her shoulder and down at her bouncing breasts. Droplets of sweat leaped from her erect nipples with every hard push made from behind. As breath taking a sight that was, I still succumbed to my baser instinct and just grabbed at her tit, pawing it with tender but firm affection. She mimicked my actions on her other breast, and her other hand played with her clit.

Another incalculable passage of time later, and Superintendent Cross exploded forth, spraying her juices across her desk and (undoubtedly) important papers. She grew limp, and so I eased her back down to rest on the desk. Her hands reached forward to grip the side opposite me. Looking back over her shoulder, she gave me a look that I immediately understood. With a kind of vigor not shown since the days of cavemen claiming their mates in a cave, I pounded away at her taboo orifice. All this time I had only seen her scowl and smirk. Now, however, she was smiling, mouth agape, closing it only so she could chew on her pouty lip.