English for Sinners Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about how her heavy breasts were pressed down against the table, her swollen nipples running back and forth against her papers stained with her own honey. I thought about her tight stomach going into knots from the pleasure she was feeling. I thought about how amazing her ass felt and how delicious her pussy tasted. I thought about how her sexual juices invigorated me to new heights when she forced it all down my throat. Then I thought about how I was betraying Vivika's belief that I belonged to her and only her. And then I came.

Instinctively I pulled out, though judging by her whimper perhaps I should have came inside her. Still, the sight of her reddened ass, covered in streaks of white, swaying back and forth as if looking for my member; it was worth giving her that moment of disappointment. I stumbled back, keeping myself from falling only by the grace of the sturdy chair I grabbed hold of. Cross saw this and laughed, amused by how much she had worn me out, yet she looked like she could go another seven rounds, run a 5K, and then come back to make it a baker's dozen. As I watched her massage my cum into the skin on her rear, giving a throaty groan and rocking her hips, I actually worried she wanted to do just that. I was a bit relieved when she threw my pants at me.

Gone was her sexually charged vocabulary when she started speaking again. Her authority and dignity seemed no less diminished, even when she lightly struggled to work her tight skirt over her wide, semen-covered, ass. "Well done, Mr. Harper," she said, as if she had just given me a performance review. "There's room for improvement, and had I more time to give this meeting I might be able to give you a lesson or two. As it is, our time is up."

I stood, half confused and half nervous, a feeling I had grown quite accustomed to, as I redid my belt. "So...what about...the girls?" I asked, kicking myself for even reminding her of the matter, but I still had to know. I had to know that I wouldn't have to worry about being turned in, at least not by her.

After putting on a fresh blouse she pulled from a closet in her office, she returned to her desk to sit, brought her chair back to the edge, and began to organize the sex-ruined papers. "As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Harper, any man who has been fucking three teenagers would not have the stamina you just displayed." It was an odd way to prove my innocence, but I would take it.

"Besides, Mr. Harper," she called out to me as I was walking down her impossibly large office to the impossibly large double doors, "even if you were fucking those girls, I doubt they'd have any reason to complain." A dark and salacious comment to make, to say the least, though it seemed perfectly apt coming from a woman like her.

As I pushed open the door, I noticed a familiar grey tweed jacket hanging on the coat rack. Just when I began to wonder when Daley had arrived here and why he would have left without his jacket, I heard, softly, behind me, "I hope you learned a thing or two." I looked back at her, but she was just working on her papers, completely oblivious to the fact that I still existed. Again, I didn't want to risk the out I had just been granted, so rather than investigate further, I left, not even bothering to return the goodbye Cross's secretary gave me.

I arrived swiftly in the parking lot, though my pace slowed when I saw who was waiting for me by my car. Vivika. Once again she surprised me by turning up in my path, though this time she was considerably more dressed than when she was in my kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, eyes darting left and right, looking for any sign of someone who could recognize either of us and piece together the odd occurrence of a teacher meeting his student in the parking lot, here.

"Well you had left in such a panic this morning, and I wanted to come by to see how it went," she sweetly replied, occupying the time before her next response by fixing my disheveled collar and tie. "So how did it go?"

I was frustrated and angry with her, that she would show up here, of all places, and start touching me affectionately, out in the open, immediately after I had a meeting about possible inappropriate behavior with my students. Her eyes disarmed me, though, as they always did, and I immediately forgave her.

"It was...intense," I admitted, "but it went fine. No problems."

"See? I told you you'd be fine. Now come here," she asked, and before I could stop it from happening, she planted a firm congratulatory kiss for making it through the lion's den. When she pulled back, she licked her lips and smiled, looking me over once more to find more parts of my clothing that had gone askew. "So did you fuck her?"

While she could put me at ease with her eyes, she could also put me at the edge of an early grave with her words.

"How...Do you know Superintendent Cross?"

"I don't, not really. I just know of her. She came by the school one year, I think just on some tour of the premises, back when I first started going there, and before you worked there. I think it was her first day too," she explained innocently enough. "I just remember her well because of how gorgeous she was. So that's why I want to know: did you fuck her?" she asked of me again.

I stared at those disarming, enchanting eyes, and lied directly to them. "No," the easiest lie to employ. "Of course not. Don't be ridiculous," I said with a laugh, hoping she would agree with my tone that the very notion that I fucked the boss of my boss was absurd.

Her amused giggled told me my lie had worked. "I know, I'm being silly. Just, now that I have you, I don't want to lose you, you know?" Again she punctuated her remark with a kiss, though this time it was simpler and on the cheek. "Come on, I'll drive you home."

"That's alright, I mean I drove here, so-"

"Come on, I want to do this for you. Please?"

I was too exhausted to argue. "Alright." Hell, maybe Principal Daley had gotten a ride home from a student, too, and that's why his car was there but I never saw him inside the building. Wouldn't that be amusing?

______________________________________

My house isn't far from the Board of Education building, so it didn't take me long to figure out we were going the wrong way.

"Uh, Vivika?"

"Hm?" she simply responded, keeping her eyes on the road.

"I thought you said you were taking me home?"

"I am. My home," she revealed.

"What?! Why?!"

"Don't you remember?" she asked with some concern. "I told you, I want you to meet my mother."

I did remember that, I just hoped it didn't really happen, or she at least would give me enough time to prepare for this terrible idea. "Vivika, I really don't think this is a..." I wanted to say I didn't think it was a good idea, that it was a very stupid idea, but I caught myself and pivoted to a gentler objection, "...good time. I mean, I just had that meeting. I'm pretty tired. I think we should just reschedule."

"Hmmm," she considered. "Maybe you're right, Mr. Harper." I was so relieved, at least for a moment. "But, we're already here, it'd be silly to turn back now."

My focus was so heavily directed at finding a way out of this that I hadn't been looking at where we were going. She drove her expensive car up the long driveway to her illustrious mansion. I knew the kids at the school were often rich, private school students usually are, but Vivika looked to be on another level. I continued to be dumbstruck even as she led me by the hand into her house and into a sitting room.

My focus was only broken when I was greeted by two familiar voices. "Hey, Mr. Harper," Nessa and Val said, drawing out the greeting as if it were a tease. Even in the middle of this nightmare, they looked so inviting, sitting there on the couch, a space between them just large enough for me to snuggle into with them. The only thing that could remind me that this was as a nightmare, was Vivika reminding me why I was here.

"Val, where's my mom?" Vivika asked, standing by my side in the doorway.

"She's in the kitchen, or something," Val said.

"Oh! Here she comes now," Nessa added.

My heart sank into my stomach and was crushed when my stomach twisted into knots when she entered. I looked like a deer in the headlights, but she was no less delighted to see me.

"Hello, again, Mr. Harper," said Superintendent Cross. "My daughter has told me so much about you."