English for Sinners Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, she never did," I confessed for Sabrina.

"What?!" Val said with honest shock. "How could you not want this monster up inside every hole in your body, Mrs. Hewett? It's the BEST!" She laughed a bit when I had reached in as far as I could go, and started to moan much harder when I started to pull out and push in. "You know what I would like to do, Mrs. Hewett, before every home game? I would get Mr. Harper here to drill me in my tight asshole and fill me up with his thick, creamy, cum. Then I would pull up my shorts before any of it could leak out - because I always run better when I can feel him moving around inside of me. Oh fuck, and when a little bitdoesleak out when I'm playing, and no one knows but me? I cum a little, Mrs. Hewett. Each and every time. I think you were at one of my games when it happened, too. While you were dating Mr. Harper."

When she told Sabrina about how she made herself play better in every game, I thrust up into her even harder. Soon, I was fucking her so hard that with each thrust in, Val would take little hops up off the ground, much to her delight.

"Oh FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! Mr. Harper, you've never fucked my ass, or even my pussy, this hard before! What's gotten into you?" I couldn't answer, all I could offer up were grunts through clenched teeth. "Oh god, YES! I bet it's because your wife is here, huh? If having her in the room makes you this wild, maybe we should take her with us," Val proposed. I don't know how, but up until now, I hadn't spanked Val, but now I was making up for lost time with firm and decisive strikes. "YES! Punish my ass more, Mr. Harper! I can take it, fucking break me!" she begged, and I abided.

"You're disgusting! You're filth!" Sabrina snapped forward at Val, finally finding the strength to speak through her tears.

"Fine by me, bitch. Mr. Harper likes mefilthy," Val replied with a smile, unfazed by the insult. "Don't you, Mr. Harper?"

"I love it," I growled.

The room was awash in sexual stimuli to the senses. The sound of moans and flesh slapping against more supple flesh bounced off the walls. It smelled of sweat and juices. Those same liquids would flick onto Sabrina, leaping off of Val's glistening and dripping body. As she was starting to become more red than brown, she cried out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming I'm cumming I'M CUMMING!" and spilled her cum out down her leg while I filled up her cavity with as much of my own cum I had left after covering Nessa's expansive chest.

Val's legs shook, and she fell onto my wife, sitting on her lap as she took a minute. She then looked up at me and said between heavy breaths. "More. Fuck me more. Fuck me on top of your wife!" she pleaded, grinding her ass against Sabrina's lap.

"Now now, don't be greedy, Val," called Vivika from the bed across the room. "You've had your fun. Now Mrs. Hewett needs to see what true love really looks like." Val had difficulty getting up, so I helped her up and carried her over to Nessa, who happily took the weary Latina into her lap on the couch and nursed her back to health. Once we were out of the way, Vivika began to beckon toward Sabrina with an enflamed finger, causing the chair to glide across the floor and stop just short of the end of the bed. "That's better. Don't want you missing anything," Vivika said, crawling toward my wife. "If you like, you can even join in, if you ask nicely," She offered, coming closer and closer to her. When Sabrina felt she was just too close, she turned her head and shut her eyes. Vivika sat back with a pout. "Mr. Harper, I don't think she likes me."

"Well, she doesn't like women, not in that way, Vivika," I clarified.

"Pity. Oh well, her loss! At least you get to watch," Vivika said, making the best of the situation. But Sabrina refused to open her eyes to watch another woman sleep with her husband. "No? Suit yourself. You'll still have to listen, though. And with your eyes closed, your imagination will run wild!" Vivika said with excitement. "Just make sure to open them for the grand finale. There's no way your imagination could topthat."

Now Vivika was beckoning me over, her finger unlit but her eyes aflame with desire. I didn't even bother to look at my gently sobbing wife as I climbed up onto the bed to meet with my young lover. Vivika had kept her underwear on, which I liked because it gave me a chance to peel it off her myself. Perhaps she had planned for just that, so Sabrina would see me gently caress her body as each layer was removed and every curve revealed, each better than the last and each far better than any Sabrina could hope to achieve. Each pop of a clasp made her shed another tear. Every pull of a string caused her to shudder. She couldn't help but look when a piece of clothing was dropped noisily onto the floor or against some decoration in the room. She couldn't look away when Vivika was displayed in all her glory. Breasts larger than Val's but smaller than Nessa's. Ass firmer than Nessa's but softer than Val's. A dusting of orange freckles on every part of her body I wanted to kiss the most. Hands running through her thick mane of Crayola-red hair, a shade matching her pouty lips and the eye shadow subtly painted across her lids, dropping down slightly, lustfully, over amber eyes that stared out with cruel victory over Sabrina.

Vivika didn't taunt Sabrina with her words like Nessa and Val did. She didn't need to. Her body spoke all the cruel details she needed to my bound wife. I laid the redhead out across the bed, her head at the end, dipping over the edge and letting her locks fall into Sabrina's lap. I took one leg and lifted it high, showing the weeping bride how long and toned it was. I kissed down the length from ankle to hip, and there I began my feast. While I held my hands on her thighs, pulling her legs apart, Vivika held her hands onto her breasts, pushing them together. Rapturous delight filled us both as my tongue entered her and her juices entered my mouth. I could see Sabrina watching me, her eyes staring down the length of the nude, pale, goth, and at her husband that was eating her out, doing things she had never experienced from me. She didn't inspire me to such feats like Vivika did. The way I flicked her clit with my tongue, how I curled my fingers inside of her so I could massage her G-spot, all things that Vivika had inspired me to do, so all things I would only do for her and her friends. I swear I even detected a hint of desire in Sabrina's eyes when Vivika came against my face, leaving it sticky and dripping before I wiped it clean.

I didn't miss a beat, and just as Vivika's breathing returned to normal, I placed myself inside of her. My hand griped the blankets near her head and my other arm wrapped around her leg to lift it up and press it against my leant-forward body. Vivika reached back and gripped the armrests' connection to the seat of the chair, causing Sabrina to be forced into the rhythm of our passionate fucking. She was granted a reprieve when Vivika moved her arms to my neck and pulled me down against her. Long legs wrapped tight around me, keeping me from pulling out even though she kept asking me to fuck her harder. I fought against her strength to do just that. We kissed with a passion I had never shown Sabrina, a passion I could never have with her. It was too wild for a woman as sweet as Sabrina.

"Oh fuck!" Vivika cried out, breaking our lip lock to cry out to the ceiling. "Fuck me harder, Mr. Harper! Show your wife just how much more you want me than her!" I abided and increased my pace. The fitted sheets had been pulled off the mattress's corners, the blankets askew and the pillows falling off to the floor, one by one.

"Do you love my pussy more than your wife's?" Vivika said, fighting against her quickened breathing to say with steady confidence, assuring that Sabrina didn't mishear a word.

"Yes," I said simply, unable to do form more syllables with my own heavy breathing.

"Do you desire me more than you desire your wife?"

"I don't desire her at all," I managed to say, not wanting to answer with a simple yes or no to a question I had such a definite answer to.

"Mmm, and do you love me more than your wife?"

"Absolutely and always," I replied.

"Did you ever even love your wife?"

"Never," I lied. I had loved Sabrina, and part of me still did. If I hadn't, she wouldn't have been roped into this sex game. It wasn't her fault, she was just a victim of her own sweet nature and alluring beauty. I had fallen hard for her when I first met her, I truly did, and I don't think I ever managed to get back up. But when I met Vivika, Vanessa, and Valentina, the floor gave way and I fell into a deep, dark, abyss from which I did not want to get back out of. Still, I knew the answer Vivika wanted, the answer sheneededto hear, and as I had from the beginning of the year, I would give her everything she asked of me.

"Yes, yes, YES!" Vivika cried out, digging her nails into my lower back as she came. "I call out to the worlds beyond!" As she chanted off her carefully rehearsed spell, the lights in the room began to dim and Sabrina began to panic. I was too focused on the task at hand to do more than barely notice. "I reach out my hand," she said, actually lifting her right hand skyward, "And seek to bring forth the energies of the Realm of Flesh! I wish to grip the tendrils of Lust itself and pull it free to my world! I offer you this corrupted vessel," she said louder now as the room neared pitch black, "so that you may have influence in this world of the living, and so I may spread the Gospel of Pleasures to all! Come forth! Come forth! COME!" And as if on command, I came, my seed overflowing from her tight purse.

When I opened my eyes, the room was black. Not a speck of light could be seen, that was until the first flicker of a purple flame in the distance. At first I thought it was Val or Nessa, trying to bring some illumination to the pitch black room, but then more began to form. All across the room small floating candles, lit with purple flame, appeared and basked the room in a mysterious violet glow. Then my eyes fell on Sabrina, but not the one in the chair. There, standing beside my still bound wife, was Sabrina, or at least someone who looked exactly like her - but with features demonic.

Like Ms. Cross, her skin was all white save for her hands, feet, and half of her shins and forearms. Her eyes were deep purple, and stared at me, judging me. I pulled back from Vivika and sat on my heels, entranced by this sudden occurrence of a twin to my wife. Sabrina looked up at her too, and gave panicked, quick breaths, after a surprised gasp. The creature looked down at her and smiled, kissed two of her fingers, and pressed them to Sabrina's lips. From then on, Sabrina could not even utter a sob until the demon allowed her.

"Go," she said in Sabrina's voice, with a purr and an echo of whispers behind it. Vivika slid off the bed in a hurry, not wanting to upset this gift. She went back to stand with Val and Nessa, who also watched with eager attention. The phantom Sabrina's attention was pinpointed on me now as she climbed up onto the bed and stood steadily on the mattress. I peered up at her, past her clean pelvic region, over her humble breasts, and to a familiar yet foreign face.

I wanted to ask a million questions all at once, most of them stupid, I'm sure, but all of them so pressing that not one could fit through the door as they all scrambled to leave my mouth at once. Upon my first utterance of syllable, the being spoke again.

"Lie down," she commanded.

I started to lean back, trying to lie down but finding the headboard too quickly. She looked at me with an amused smile and swiveled her finger in the air, gesturing for me to turn myself around so my feet were at the headboard and my head toward the end. I did as wordlessly instructed, and soon found myself lying between those long, white, legs.

The demon Sabrina turned around and stared down at me with hungry eyes. She had found me acceptable, I hope. I didn't want to upset something this seemingly powerful, something that could even cause Vivika to move without question of its authority. For the second time since she arrived, she broke her gaze with me and looked over at Sabrina. She looked back with wonderment and fear, that she could see herself, but not herself, standing there, over her new husband, naked as she had wanted to be just an hour ago.

With stunning control, the demon dropped to her knees, her heat pressed against my stomach, and my tender shaft resting against her ass. Her eyes peered back down to me, seemingly satisfied with whatever she saw in my wife. Hoisted up again, she slid back just enough to aim herself with me, and gently, without so much as a flinch from her face, she lowered herself onto me.

Soft hips began to churn, grinding against my own. She was like a furnace. I felt like I was going to catch on fire or melt. I had already sweated enough after being with the girls, but now I was sweating even more. The demon was beginning to enjoy herself, her hands running over her hot flesh and caressing the same curves as Sabrina had. She watched as this mimic massaged her tits lewdly, pinching and pulling at her nipples and moaning a deep and otherworldly sound. Her tail glided its tip up and down my leg, tickling the hairs that stood up on ends.

I was enjoying myself more, too. So much that I forgot I was having sex with a demonic clone of my wife of less than 24 hours. Hands gripped at her hips and squeezed tight. Black nails dug into my chest and pulled down, leaving hot lines indented into my skin. She was bouncing up and down now, causing her tits to bounce in rhythm with short hops. I wasn't going to last much longer, but I wanted to, I wanted to last beyond the limits of this demon, as if to impress her. I don't know why. I was just a mortal man, though, so for as long as I could I held out but I was the first to come. I started to lift her off my hips, ready to spill my seed on the bedspread, but the demon pressed back down even harder, forcing me to fill her with every last drop. She cried out in ecstasy, and I felt her squeeze around me so tight I felt like I was going to be crushed within her. My eyes shut tight in pleasure and pain, and when I opened them again, I was not in the room any longer.

_______________

When my eyes opened, I looked up an entirely new world. As far as I could see, I was standing in the valley of a deep canyon. I saw movement across the cliff faces, though I couldn't tell what it was, but it was constant and everywhere - as if the twin land masses were squirming in place. I gazed up into the sky of purple haze and spotted two celestial bodies. One a pure white, and the other a brilliant green, the former being the far larger of the two. My gaze was brought back down when I figured out what that constant noise I had been hearing since I arrived had been. It was moaning. Moaning from thousands, if not millions, of people, all stretched before me along the miles-wide canyon floor.

People of all shapes and sizes were engaged in the largest orgy I could ever hope to see in my lifetime, that anyone could hope to see. The heat that came off of their collective, writhing, bodies was intense, and already I felt myself begin to sweat again. I took one step forward, and a hand gripped at my ankle from mass of bodies. I panicked, but then it began to gently massage my skin, lovingly, wantingly. She pulled herself out of the crowd and looked up at me with such desire in her eyes. She reached up at me with an outstretched hand. I merely touched her fingertips when she let out a cry of extreme pleasure. The mere touch was enough to send her into a blissful coma, before she was pulled back, by her legs, into the swarming orgy.

Then I noticed the strangeness of myself. I was nude, of course, but I also had a slight white glow about me. Ethereal, but I felt solid, I felt alive, so I wasn't sure what to make of it. Though, on the list of strange things I was witnessing, my skin have a white glow to it was at the bottom.

From above and ahead, a figure from the sky began to approach. When it got close enough, I could see it was clearly a woman. Her curves were ample, her waist small, and her facial features divine. She flew in on inverted wings that sprung from her back. Like the demons I had seen before, she was all white, with blackened ends to her appendages. However, she did not have feet like a human's. Instead she had hooves, heavy and black, that were at the end of legs shaped like the hind legs of an animal, but with human skin and evident softness. She also had hand prints of faded purple gently glowing on her body. On her neck, breasts, hips, and vagina. Her darkened nipples were pierced with rings, connected by a gold chain that stretch straight across her breasts and through the hoops of the rings. Either end of the chain met at another ring that was pierced through her clit. It created the outline of an upside down triangle against her perfect torso. Her hair was blue, faded, and half cut - the right side of her head shaven while the other was left to grow out long and be bound in a braid that she let hang down the center of her body, stopping just as it exited between her heavy breasts. Jutting from the side of her head that was shaven was a tall, intimidating, horn. At least 12 inches long, it had a slight curve to it, reaching back toward her head. It had three rings of varying sizes and metals pierced through the bone. Comparatively, the horn that pressed through her blue tresses was half as long, and had only started to curve, it seemed. It remained unpunctured by jewelry.

"Come," she said in a heavenly voice. Between her plump, black, lips, I could see her canines were sharper than that of a humans, and when she closed her mouth after the single syllable, a single fang, as it were, pressed into her lower lip. Unlike the other succubi (which I assumed she was one of) I had seen, her voice did not have that otherworldly quality to it. Still, it was like music to my ears. As I had no idea where I was or where to go, I figured following her was my best option. When she turned, I could see her tail, thicker than the ones I had seen, showing signs of scales near the base, and a hand print on either supple cheek .

"What is this place?" I asked of her as we walked toward an unclear destination.

"The Realm of the Flesh," she said, looking back over at me across her shoulder and past her upside down wings. Her eyes were normal, I had just noticed, having been too drawn to her curves when I first saw her. Bright blue, like a huskies, but warming despite the cool tone.

"So this is the Realm of Flesh, then..." I parroted her.

"Yes. Right now you stand in the Valley of Lust," she elaborated as we walked.

"Are there other places like this then?"

"In this realm? Yes. There is also the Feasting Field and the Crimson River. They, and this valley, stretch out from a shared focal point."

"Is that where we're going now?"

"Mmhm," she simply replied. As we walked, I took in all the sights of people engaged in piles and piles of sex. Some optioned from smaller companionship, sitting on raised, blanketed, rocks, with one or more partners. It was then I realized what the movement along the cliff faces were. More sex. People finding different alcoves to call their own and bring in lovers to enjoy for all eternity. I could even see some more elaborate decor decorating some of the outcrops. Lavish bedroom sets that jutted out from caves where I'm sure they continued further into.

I could hear my guide moan, and I when I had caught up with her, walking alongside her, I could see why. The walking caused her breasts to give little hops. Given how tightly the chain that connected her nipples and clit was, every step cause stimulation to all three zones. When she caught me staring at her breasts, she added the sight of a pinched nipple between black fingers. I looked away, ashamed, that she had caught me. I don't know why. She certainly didn't seem to mind and this was clearly not a place that had any concept of shame. As silly as my reaction was, given the circumstances, she giggled.