English for Sinners Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked for hours, and yet I never felt myself tire, not from the walking or from the sights. Every mile showcased a new collection of brilliant erotic sights. I saw things being done that could never be done with any kind of concern for safety. Here, I'm sure they didn't need to hold such worries. This was, after all, the afterlife. It was then I began to worry.

"Wait, am Idead?" I asked of the demon. Again she giggled.

"No, though you are only here as a soul," she reassured me. I supposed that would explain the white glow to my skin.

"But, are all these people..." I trailed off.

"Dead? Yes. Though as you can see, they are not sadder for the fact," she explained, gesturing to the miles of sex that laid out ahead of, and behind, us.

Eventually, I started to see our goal in the distance. It was a structure, all black, and rising out of the horizon as we drew near. I soon recognized it as a ziggurat when we drew closer. It was immense. Miles across allowed it to fit perfectly in the canyon, though the exterior drew inwards as it rose, until it leveled off into a plateau. Once we were close enough to see its base, how it rose up out of the ground and to the tops of the cliffs that surrounded it, no longer were there people enjoying themselves within every sight line. The land was left untouched by the presence of the dead. The demon answered my question before it could be asked.

"This place is sacred. Even the dead know better than to conduct themselves on these grounds." I was a bit more worried, now, as we approached. I could only hope thatwewere allowed to be there. Since this woman was the only one of her kind I had seen in this world, I had to assume she was special enough to be welcome to this supposedly hallowed ground.

The climb upward was not nearly as long as the walk toward the structure, but it was still long. I supposed that in the afterlife, consideration for how long something will take is nonexistent when you have infinite time and never tire. Eventually we reached the top. At the center was a large pool filled with a black liquid. So black that I could see no shimmer on its surface. So black that I could not even tell if it was moving, by sight, but I could hear the liquid gently shifting against its stone walls.

The woman led me to the edge of the pool. I looked out across the pool and down the ziggurat. On the left was a great field, enclosed by a mountain ridge on either side. Scattered across the field were enormous, fruit bearing, trees that shadowed over what appeared to bushes. Giant beasts lumbered slowly toward what appeared to be a mass of people, before falling over. The mass enveloped the fallen creature, and the sound of eating rose all the way up the ziggurat. To my right was another stretch of land enclosed by tall rocky faces that stretched far beyond what my eyes could perceive. There the grass wasn't green, and the ground was red and black. Light bounced off blades that were stuck into the ground, bodies, or being actively swung at other bodies. The sound of conquest and death littered that landscape, and I grew frightened at the hellish scene of mass death and killing.

A black hand rested on my shoulder to bring my attention back to our goal, and to alleviate my fears. "There are more ways to conquer the flesh than just for sexual pleasure. Some come here for their endless appetite and their love of new and exotic flavors. Others come from their thrill of combat, bloodshed, pain and death. They do not suffer, though. They are only here because it was what they desired most in life, and so it is what they shall enjoy forever in death." Still, I felt safer knowing I was had awoken in the valley rather than in the river. The woman left my side and walked to the other side of the pool, and spoke to me from across the pitch fluids.

"Step into the waters," she commanded simply. While I had been intrigued and terrified of equal measures by the sights I had witnessed, I had already come so far, and I very much doubted that I could back out now, even if I wanted to. Steadily, I stepped my foot into the enticingly warm water - though it certainly didn't look like water. Perhaps she only called it that since it was the only word I would understand that would best describe what it was. Perhaps she didn't want to frighten me with what it really was. But then she told me, anyway.

"You stand within the Font of Pleasure. This basin sits at the apex of all pleasures of the flesh. It is the substance of pure pleasure and want," she spoke to me, as if reciting from a sacred tome. "Wade through to the center."

And so I continued my walk. The liquid was thick, but warm and inviting. It sent wonderful feelings up my legs and throughout every one of my nerves. When I reached the center, I stopped. At the center I could see how shallow it was, reaching only halfway up from my feet to my knees.

"Reach in and claim the element of Lust," she next asked of me. With little hesitation, I bent down slowly to reach into the Fount of Pleasure. It's hard to describe what I felt, and how I knew it was what I was asked to obtain. It wasn't physical, but I could hold it easily in my hands. I cupped it within both hands and lifted it up out of the ebony viscous. When I separated my palms, there, between them, was a hot purple flame. I looked up toward my guide for the next step, but she was already gone. When I peered back down at my hands, I saw that the flame had grown, and was growing faster still. It began to cover my skin rapidly. While I had seen Ms. Cross and the girls manipulate the kind of fire before, and they seemed to not be bothered by any heat it could be giving off, this flame was definitely hot. Too hot. I screamed out in agony as it covered me. I felt like I was being torn apart with every ember that lifted off of the greater flame and floated into the air. My eyes squeezed shut tightly, and just when I felt like I couldn't bear the pain any longer, it stopped. When I opened my eyes again, I was back in the hotel room.

_______________

Once again I opened my eyes to find my surroundings changed. I was kneeling on the bed again, and the room was back to its regular lighting. I looked around and could no longer see the succubus who had visited me, but I could still see the girls and Sabrina, the former with faces of elation, and the latter with a face of terror. As they were all looking at me, I figured the source of their conflicting emotions lied with me.

Peering down to my hands, I saw that they had become pitch black, a shade that covered my skin half way up my forearm when it began to dissipate into simple droplets of the supposed stain. The rest of my skin was pale white. I looked down at my chest and saw that it was far more defined than usual. In fact, my pecks nearly thrust off of my chest, and I could feel many ridges to my abs. I seemed to have the muscle tone of a super hero. A heavier weight hung between my legs, and I could feel that it had not just been my muscles that had been enhanced. It's an indescribable feeling to know and have control of a new appendage for the first time. I flicked my tail back and forth idly before I realized it was there, and I began to swat it against the headboard to test how much control I had of it.

I looked back up from admiring my body toward the girls, and gave them a satisfied smile. They rushed toward me when I planted my blackened feet on the floor, and ran their hands over my newly sculpted body with glee. I think I had even grown a few inches in the process. While the girls admired my new shape, I looked over at Sabrina at what I could only assume were eyes of pure purple.

"What...what has happened to you?" She shakily asked.

"Something wonderful, Sabrina. Something I can share with you, if you wish," I offered. The old me wouldn't have thought to make such a proposition, to ask the women I had just scorned if she wanted to join me. Yet, when I looked at her, I felt desire. All I wanted was her body, to have her against me, as my former students were pressing themselves against me as I studied my wife.

I could see her ponder her options for a moment, considering my proposition. But her answer was not the one I was hoping for. "You're a monster! Look at what they've done to you!" she yelled, tears starting up again.

I gave a laugh that allowed me to truly hear the new bass in my voice, growl in my throat, and echoes of pleasure following each syllable. "And I thank them for it! I will show them my appreciation for this gift in all the ways they desire, and in all the ways they never thought possible," I retorted, squeezing a different ass in each hand, eliciting pleasured squeals from either girl. "Though, for what it's worth, Sabrina, I do hope you find love again," I said with sincerity in my voice. Before any of the girls could object to my hope, I squeezed them all close with my strong arms and enveloped us into purple flame, taking us back to the Briarheart Estate, and leaving only a plume of violet steam rising from the spot where we once stood in the hotel room, and the echoing sound of our combined moans of pleasure.

_______________

EPILOGUE

Sabrina Hewett, though she considered herself Sabrina Harper the moment he asked her to marry her, sat alone in her honeymoon suite. The cuffs that once bound her were gone, vanished into the same steam that was left when her husband and his three teenage mistresses also disappeared. She didn't cry, though. She had finished with crying, she had done enough of it while she watched each of the harlots, as she called them, lay with her husband in more and more lewd fashions. Instead, she began to plan.

Something had happened to her husband. He had turned into a monster. A literal monster, right before her eyes. One moment some kind of dark clone of her was riding him, and the next, the twisted and perverted version of herself vanished, and her husband moved to kneel upon the bed, as if in a trance. He then underwent some kind of hellish transformation, turning him into the demon she last saw him as. The he awoke and vanished with those temptresses.

But not before he told her something. "I do hope you find love again," he had said to her, and she knew what he meant. Not that she would be able to love again, but that she would find someone else to love her. Love her the way she knew he had loved her. The way she knew hestillloved her, and she still loved him. She had no idea what had happened to him, but she would find out. She committed herself, then and there, to finding out more about this Realm of Flesh and Gospels of Pleasure that Vivika Briarheart yelled about while she lay under her husband. It wasn't much to go on, but she would find out what happened to her husband, and she would find a way to save him, one way or another.

_______________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Well it's over! You can go home now! Actually, I hope you were already home when you read this. Otherwise, there are going to be some shocked patrons at the coffee shop you were just banned from. Regardless, I hope you had a lot of fun reading this!

A year ago today I started this story with a simple idea: a guy gets seduced by three goth chicks. I've always loved women who are sexually confident and pull the man into the escapades. And I've always really loved the goth look. Not always the personality, but I wouldn't throw any woman out of bed for groaning about the futility of life so long as she's pale and wears dark lipstick.

From there, it grew and expanded into a lot more. I ended up creating lore for this series, fantasy lore. I spent more time than I care to admit laboring over the finer details, and only 10% of what I thought up made it into this series. Question is, will there be more stories?

The answer is a definitive: maybe. Anyone who has followed my work knows that I update in short, but infrequent, bursts. There is definitely more adventures awaiting the Incubus Harper and his harem of goth girls, one he will seek to expand, and there is most definitely more to be said about Sabrina and her new quest to find out what happened to her husband. There's still much left to be said about the different aspects of the Realm of Flesh and its denizens and hidden secrets. There's even more to be said of the other realm Vivika spoke of, the other plane of afterlife that you go to if you lived your life in pursuit of knowledge, charity, and spirituality. What I will say is that just like there are incubi and succubi on Earth, there are representatives from that other plane of the afterlife as well. Suffice to say, they are not fans of each other.

So for sure I'd love to expand upon this story more, I just need more of a story to start writing. Right now I just have ideas, a framework, but no real narrative in mind. Perhaps I'll just compile the lore I made into a singular entry and share that. Perhaps not. I'll see what people have to say about what I have revealed.

Before any of that happens, I first want to explore some other stories I have left hanging first, at least a few chapters each, if I can help it.

Regardless of what I do next, I hope you enjoyed what I've already done!