English History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

Paul

Even by her normal high standards Janey was magnificent. I am always in awe of her social grace but there are times when she is in her element and I am humbled by her poise and sophistication. I, on the other hand, am totally intimidated by my "betters."

I had never thought of Malcolm's social position in all of the time that we were carousing through fleabag bars. But when we rolled up to the entrance to Malcolm's mansion and they were standing there like the Lord and Lady of the Manor I almost kept on driving.

Getting out of the Jag I banged my head on the door frame, tripped over the sill and did a stumbling arrival in front of Mal and his wife. Getting out of the other side Janey was as dignified and regal as the Queen herself.

She radiated proper breeding social superiority and just the right touch of condescension. I know that that sort of self-assurance is something you develop over a lifetime and it requires an absolute sense of your own entitlements. And I also knew that Janey's performance was carefully calculated to protect me from my own feelings of inadequacy.

She is a stunning woman and that body in the white linen dress that she was wearing contrasted with her beautiful dusky skin actually made Malcolm do a double take.

In the bad old days the obvious lust that he was showing for her would have been worth a couple of extra points on my score card. But in this particular case I didn't like the way he was looking at my wife.

I also didn't like the way his wife was looking at Janey but for a different reason. There was some sort of subliminal bitch fight going on between those two that Malcolm and I both could sense and which we chose to cover up by wrestling around the way two guys do when they haven't seen each other in a very long time.

He dropped his arm around Janey's bare shoulders and sort of "whisked" her into the entrance hall. Janey followed right along with the move like she didn't notice the possessive way he was holding her.

Malcolm is larger than life with the "hail fellow well met" stuff and the first half hour of getting us settled in was a display of alpha male behavior that was so clearly aimed at Janey that I was beginning to feel a little pang of jealousy.

I remembered some of our more extravagantly debauched moments back in the old life and I was seeing something like the same conduct here toward her. The problem being that Janey was my life's partner, not some drunken skag who he was lining up to fuck.

However, he then changed gears totally with a, "I'll leave you two to get ready mate. Drinks will be on the garden patio. Dress formal."

Once the door had closed and I heard his footsteps receding down the hall I turned to Janey and said as guardedly as possible, "He seems to like you a lot."

She gave me one of her brilliant smiles and said, "That's an interesting way of putting it."

I was in a difficult situation here.

For obvious reasons I didn't want to get into too much detail about the standard operating rules when we used to get together and I definitely didn't want to poison the well as far as Janey's attitude toward Malcolm was concerned. So I just said, "He's a little over the top when it comes to his treatment of women, but it's harmless."

She looked right through me, shrugged and said, "If you say so."

She was changing out of her traveling dress and into something more formal and I was wrestling with the studs on my tux. I love formal wear. It is so opposite anything that I ever worn in the past that I will take any opportunity to "dress" for dinner.

Janey was walking around the room wearing a frilly white bra and thong set and doing her hair. I couldn't stand the sight of that voluptuous beauty just standing there with so little on. So I dropped everything on the bureau and walked over to take her into my arms.

A mostly naked Janey under your hands is an experience. She has rock hard muscles but because she is a woman they are covered with the sort of silky skin that makes her feel both firm and totally soft and supple at the same time.

She moaned slightly and turned her face up to be kissed. Kissing her is also an experience in-and-of itself. She burns at a slightly higher temperature than normal people and so her mouth is exceptionally hot and soft at the same time.

She has beautiful, sculptured lips in a wide sensual mouth and when she kisses you she is totally "there" no matter whether it is a short peck or a deep kiss like we were sharing now.

I could feel her heat and frankly I was wondering whether she would be interested in a quickie, when she whacked me on the chest and said, "Down boy. We don't want to keep our hosts waiting. But you had better be ready to perform tonight."

I took that as a promise.

Since it was an uncharacteristically hot and sunny English day dinner was served out on the patio, on tables shaded by umbrellas. The actual hanging out was perfect proof that you can't turn the clock back. His wife clearly didn't like me and I suspected it was because she knew that I was not "the right sort."

Malcolm was his usual energetic, witty self, but the camaraderie from the good old days was missing. I think that was mainly because neither of us was drunk enough and the women were ladies, not bar whores. We reminisced about various places where we had served without getting into any specifics about the service and consumed a considerable amount of alcohol, martinis and then white wine.

~

Janey

The afternoon was exactly as I remembered lawn parties growing up, meaning pretentious and boring. I had on the standard uniform that I have worn to those things since I was a little girl, wide hat, formal flowered silk dress and sensible heels.

There was a slight breeze and I was aware of how it molded the light material of the dress to my body, whenever I stood up. So I was sitting a lot.

As the afternoon progressed, Paul's friend had gone from occasional glances to full out leers. And if he was not somebody Paul felt close to I would have already made it clear that I didn't appreciate the attention. But it was obvious that Paul craved this guy's approval and I was part of the package.

Men's pack instincts probably kept the species alive, or at least fed and protected, for millions of years and in my opinion that instinct has never been bred out of them. Malcolm had all of the entitlement of his social position and he was a natural alpha male anyhow.

Paul has all of those dominant characteristics. But between the age difference and other status things, Paul idolized him. I am sure that the fact that he was used to getting his way with women drove his current "crush" on me.

I would have found Malcolm very attractive if I wasn't already committed to the love of my life. Women who look like me learn how to use their powers early on, and I was in full command of my womanly artifices before I reached drinking age.

So it was NOT a new experience to have a guy who was twenty years older than me spending the afternoon drooling on me. And I knew all of the tricks of the trade to keep most guys at arm's length. But this one was different and a lot more dangerous.

He had clearly had a lot of women beg him for the privilege of being fucked. And he also clearly had a hunter's instincts when it came to stalking new quarry. If I wasn't so experienced with the being stalked part he would have either scared me to death, or caused me to immediately fall into bed with him.

But I have my own capabilities in those areas and frankly it was stimulating to be the "big game" for so experienced a hunter. The move and countermove with this guy relived the boredom of the afternoon and evening. And it was very flattering.

~

Paul

We made our way through the afternoon and evening. Malcolm was relentlessly hitting on Janey which would have given me considerable cause for jealousy if it were not for the fact that I trusted both of them.

I am fully aware of what a trophy she is and if she were less of a person I know she would have used that status. But our early married life convinced me that the person underneath all of that beautiful female skin was a formidable human being, with a depth of intelligence, personal strength of character and mature sense of human values that was humbling in the extreme.

I would be lying to you if I said that the initial attraction and the subsequent chase before the marriage were motivated by her beautiful soul.

Janey is just simply dazzlingly sexually attractive. But even before we sealed the deal on our own commitment I began to see what a remarkably strong and courageous woman she was.

And as we grew together as husband and wife her physical looks tended to fade into the background of my perception and all I saw was the whole magnificent person that she was.

The party died down as evening faded into night. Unfortunately there really wasn't that much to talk about. So we all made our excuses and headed off to our separate rooms.

Like most English estates this building had wings. We were in a room on one wing of the building, perhaps 75 yards from the main part of the house and Malcolm and his wife slept in an analogous room in the other wing.

That gave us plenty of personal space. I am one of those people who start getting sleepy as soon as the sun sets and we had been drinking all day, although none of us were close to drunk.

Janey is a cat so she is nocturnal. She makes up for her night time prowling by sleeping late into the morning. We both kind of like the fact that our sleep cycles are different because it gives us some private time.

As soon as we got back to the room I started unzipping her dress. I had been watching her display the goods all day and I wanted her in the worst sort of way. She molded herself against me in the boneless fashion that only a trained dancer can do and we kissed passionately as she backed me toward the bed.

I was wearing suspenders with my tuxedo pants. Fortunately they were the snap on kind or she would have ripped the buttons off as she frantically pulled my pants and underwear around my knees and threw me unceremoniously on the bed. That was some feat of strength since I weigh 100 pounds more than her.

Then without even removing her hat, she jumped astride, slid her thong out of the way and popped me into that supremely hot and perfectly lubricated place. Then she began riding me like I was Secretariat and it was the home stretch of the Kentucky Derby.

She was throwing her head around so that her hat flew off her head like a rodeo cowboy's in a bull riding contest and giving out with loud Ohhhs! Her tight channel and her silky insides were perfectly sensual.

She is an exceptionally strong woman and she was using all of that strength to hump me. This was not a gentle, romantic fuck. It was her making a very clear statement about who had the rights to her body. It was sexually stimulating beyond belief.

Then she started to get very vocal. She does the "fuck me babies" and the "more-more-don't stops" a lot when we are having sex. But today she was very loud. First it was, "I love you inside me", then it was, "I'm yours, I'll always be yours", and then she started literally screaming, "Fuck me harder, harder, make me come."

Normally I would have thought that all of this was for Malcolm's consumption but this was directly out of the depths of her soul. She seemed to be doing some primeval female thing where she was marking me as hers.

She often passes out when she gets this excited and it happened for an instant as she came. Janey is very powerfully sexed and so she comes like no earthly woman. Her entire body becomes rock hard as every muscle contracts. She shrieks with unadulterated passion from the bottom of her soul and her insides boil.

I have gotten used to this or we would never be able to reach these heights. That is because I would come every time I even thought about how profoundly sensuous the experience of reaching orgasm with Janey is. And we would both be left with a very soft instrument indeed.

When she passes out on top she will normally just lie there on my chest with her insides still milking me like crazy. Today she slumped to the side, I popped out of her and she just lay there for a second on one side with her magnificent tits pooled out in front of her.

I stroked her flank until she got control over her breathing. I said, "That was a new world's record mistress love goddess."

She said, "I don't know what got into me" and smiled and then added, "Besides the usual of course."

She said, "I just felt like I had to stake my claim with all of the strutting and preening your friend was doing."

I said, "I don't understand." She smiled and said, using her best condescending female voice, "You wouldn't."

~

Janey

I had to have him. When I am in this outlandish a state of arousal, I am normally motivated by something that was going on prior to my getting Paul to myself. This time I found myself becoming wetter and wetter as Malcolm masterfully seduced me.

The focused attention, the touches, the leaning closely in, the occasional accidental brushes of his hand on my thigh, ass and boobs and the witty suggestions were definitely accomplishing their purpose.

They were building up a tidal wave of sexual feelings that were all directed down the familiar channel that led to Paul. It was actually an interesting phenomenon in that there was no consciousness on my part that Malcolm's stimulations were making me want Paul more. It was like all of my feelings of sexual need are hard wired to just end up there.

So when we got the door closed I was in no mood to do the usual kissing and holding. I wanted this man flat on his back and inside me – stat! And when I am in that mood there is nothing short of towing chains that are going to stop me from getting what I want.

So I more-or-less ravaged him. The vocalizing surprised me though. I was having no problem handling Malcolm's advances. What I WAS having a hard time doing was watching the guy condescend to my husband like he was some sort of little boy who had to listen to his older and wiser daddy.

I know how strong Paul is, both physically and mentally, and so I had figured out almost as soon as I saw them together that the deference I was seeing was an artifact of Malcolm and Paul's past life. For some reason Paul had a total blind spot where this lecherous bastard was concerned.

I will always speak the truth when I get as nuts as I was fucking him. And the primeval female wanted the whole house to know which male in this particular pack owned my soul.

Men are stupid of course, so he was confused. And I did not feel like it would be worth my time to explain something a simple creature like a man would never be able to understand. I might as well try to explain nuclear physics to the family dog. So I brushed him off and went for a swim.

~

Paul

If I was ready for sleep BEFORE Janey chose to drain all of the life force out of me, I certainly was ready for bed afterward. She was inspired and energized after sex, of course. So she told me she wanted to take a little swim to work off some of the energy.

She put on her most demure one piece suit. It is the one that she uses in our lap pool at home and it is about as modest as a Berka in Janey's terms. She could still melt the iceberg that sank the Titanic wearing it, if it were a male iceberg that is. But it was clear she was going out for exercise, not to show off that magnificent body.

She wrapped her very expensive Diamond Tea Robe around her and headed out of the room turning out the lights as she went.

I began to pound my pillow into shape. It is hard for me to fall asleep in a strange bed so I lay on my back in the dark staring at the shadows the windows were making on the 20 foot high ceiling and counting sheep when the door opened and closed quietly and a figure made its way toward the bed.

I was half asleep, so I was only marginally monitoring its progress. I was expecting Janey and when she slid naked into bed next to me I barely noticed. That is until it abruptly took ahold of Lucifer and began to pump up and down on the poor old guy like he was a butter churn.

THAT brought me instantly awake for a couple of reasons. First, Janey never does anything like that. She doesn't have to. And second whoever the figure was it was much taller, skinnier and whiter than Janey!

I shot out of bed like I was in an ejection seat, thereby yanking old Lucifer out of the stranger's grasp. I turned on the bedroom light and there was Penelope. She was naked and looked very startled. She was indeed a very attractive woman in the fashionable wide hipped small titted way that a lot of men consider attractive. And her huge pink nipples clearly told me that she was excited.

I stood there for a heartbeat literally with my mouth hanging open and then said aghast, "Penelope! What the Fuck!"

She lay back on the pillows, languidly relaxed and without making any move to cover her nakedness and said, "Isn't this the arrangement old boy?" Then she subtly opened her legs.

I said in my most panicky voice while trying not to look directly at her, "No it certainly is NOT!" And then the piano fell off the roof and onto my head. Malcolm was just playing the game the way it was in the old days.

He was going to fuck Janey and he was sending HIS wife down to keep me amused, turnabout being fair play amongst us gentlemen and all.

The really degenerate part was that his wife clearly considered me to be one step above a house pet so this would be a degrading sport fuck for her.

It would be an extreme understatement to say that my anxiety level went off the end of the charts. The guy had been actively trying to seduce Janey all day and I had no idea where she was. I knew in my heart that she would never betray me but Malcolm was a master of this sort of thing.

I threw on the pants and shirt that I had arrived in and ran out the door in my bare feet leaving Malcolm's wife lying in the bed looking amused. I bolted down the hall to the central part of the house with the sound of derisive laughter echoing from my room.

I was trying to figure out where the fuck the pool was. That was where Janey said she was going and if she wasn't there my next stop was going to be Malcolm's bedroom, with an axe in my hand.

There are parts of my personality that are too savage for me to admit. I'm sure it is a combination of my old man's heredity fed by anger from my difficult early life. And it is a violent enough phenomenon that it would kill without remorse if it ever emerged full force.

That person was beginning to make his appearance and he was even frightening me. If you take away my money I'll just make more. But if you take away the love of my life that is something I can't just go out and duplicate. So I was truly in a murderous state.

I followed my nose to a chlorine smell emanating from the lowest floor of the house. It wasn't exactly a basement because the patio was accessible from it. The door was locked at the top but since I knew how to get in from the patio side I ran out on the porch on that floor, down the curving stone stairs and turned directly into the pool room from the patio.

As I appeared on the pool deck I saw two figures in the pool. The smaller one had her back against the pool wall with the larger one containing her with his body. I had found Janey and Malcolm.

As I came on the scene Janey gasped very loudly and then violently shoved Malcolm backwards in the water.

Before he could recover she vaulted catlike out of the pool and onto the deck. It was dim in there but by the pool lights I could see absolute fury written on her face. Even worse some of that anger seemed to be aimed at me as I thundered out onto the pool-deck.