English History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

Janey

The pool was inviting. I hate the controlled boredom of the day I had just endured. I have had way too many of those in my life already. Thus, I had a need for an extreme physical challenge. Even a session with Paul couldn't satisfy that. So I dropped my robe on the run and hit the water in a competitive swimmer's dive that brought me almost the length of the pool underwater.

From there I sprinted end to end for several minutes just working off steam. When I was finally sufficiently tired I rolled over on my back and did a leisurely backstroke down to the deep end of the pool.

As I got near the wall at that end I was startled out my wits by another figure, which appeared next to me in the dark. I shrieked, folded up like a jackknife and sank like a stone.

A very strong hand grabbed my arm and whipped me around so that my back was against the pool wall. I was still getting my brain reengaged after the shock of having him appear so suddenly and I put both of my arms in the gutter of the pool to support myself.

Of course that threw my breasts out and left me defenseless. Malcolm immediately moved in front of me, between my legs, and kissed me deeply. I could feel his tongue in my mouth and his very large naked cock pressed into my crotch.

I realized that the only thing I was wearing over my pussy was a thin piece of nylon and his thrusting was actually beginning to spread my lips and enter me.

None of this registered for an instant because of the sheer audacity of the assault and I even opened my mouth further.

That was a big mistake, which I can only chalk up to the shock of the moment, because it encouraged him to reach down, breathing heavily and push the crotch of my bathing suit out of the way. Then he proceeded to push his huge cock into me.

That was a tactical error on his part because he had to take his hand temporality off the pool wall to do it. I felt his cock start to enter my now naked opening and gave a huge gasp at the total, arrogant effrontery of the contact. Then I pushed him off me with all of my power.

I am very strong and I had my back against the wall while he only had the water to support him and so I shoved him backwards several feet and then I vaulted out of the pool rearranging my suit to cover my now exposed nether lips.

As I was executing that maneuver I was doing the math and I was totally pissed off. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on. Paul had betrayed me!!!

Their juvenile little scam clearly involved me being swapped to Malcolm, while Paul in turn fucked his wife.

The little voice in my head was furiously pounding on things yelling, "Men and their little boy fantasies, my heart is broken!!!"

At that exact moment I looked across the pool. I saw Paul standing there eyeing our little tableau like his world had come to an end. He looked at Malcolm with murderous rage in his eyes and literally screamed, "MALCOLM!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!!?"

Malcolm was now resting languidly against the wall of the pool. He said superciliously, "This is the way we always do it mate!" Paul looked like he wanted to kill somebody. It was a tossup at that point whether it would be me or Malcolm.

He said, "Janey is the love of my life. How could you think that I would let you treat her like she was one of your old time bar sluts?"

Malcolm just shrugged and said contemptuously, "Times haven't changed. You have. Now if you would please just get out of my house."

I was still not sure that bloody murder wouldn't be done right there on the spot but I DID know that it was time to leave. So I put on my wrap, grabbed my husband by the scruff of his neck still growling and muttering and steered him to the car.

I was in a wet bathing suit and a robe and he was in shirt sleeves with no shoes. But neither of us could get out of that place fast enough.

Fortunately the valet had left the keys in the car. Paul fired it up and we sprayed gravel all the way up the driveway. Our lawyers could get our stuff back.

I was very pleased and confused. I was pleased because it was obvious from Paul's behavior that he was, not involved in any aspect of a wife swap. And that the mere thought of anybody else fucking me outraged him to the point where he might have done something permanently stupid.

I was confused because his "friend" obviously thought that that kind of casual sex was the way Paul rolled. Everything I had known about him from his past told that he not only didn't do that kind of thing, he didn't even know about it. Apparently I was wrong.

So I made the promise to beat the entire story out of him before he ever touched me again. The little lady smiled ironically and said "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth?"

~

Paul

Janey was standing on the pool deck panting, a look of hatred on her face. I knew that she had made the incorrect connection, but she was a secondary matter right now. I was much more interested in evening the score with my former friend.

I just couldn't believe that one of the few people I had ever trusted in my life would betray me so thoroughly.

The little guy in my head knew in the abstract that Janey was worth taking a whack at. But knowing how important Janey was to me, the stand-up person I used to know would never stoop to something like that. That is, unless I never knew that person in the first place.

This was all going through my head as I yelled and screamed at the man, who was sitting there looking at me with total contempt.

Janey, who is always cooler than I am, grabbed me by the arm and yanked me back out the door onto the patio, while I was seriously looking around for something to go back in and kill him with.

She steered me across the lawn and to the car park. She said, "Get in and drive us out of here or you are going to be looking for a new wife." I could see that she was so angry that she was half serious.

So I got in, started it up and ripped up his lawn and driveway accelerating out of the estate.

I could only drive to the outer gates before I broke down.

My entire childhood had been one lonely unloved day after another. I had constructed elaborate defenses to protect the essential me from the resulting natural feeling of worthlessness. I worked harder than anybody else. I hung out with men, not boys. I had casual sex with many women. And I was a genuine war hero. I had made a fortune and important people cared about my opinion.

But I had never known a single actual human being who gave a shit about me, without getting something in return.

I thought that Malcolm was somebody who cared about me. But he obviously only wanted a little dog to run alongside and admire him. And when I walked in on them he was trying to violate my one and only love.

It finally hit me that I truly had not been worth anything to anybody for my entire life. It was just too much to bear. I folded my arms on the steering wheel put my head down in them and wept for the first time ever.

That is when an angel came down from heaven to rescue me. Janey shifted onto her knees on the seat, rolled over onto her side facing me and pushed me backward off the steering wheel.

Then she inserted herself in between. She took my head in her hands, lowered it to her chest and tucked it under her chin; like a mother comforting a crying child. She held me to her with her hand resting on the back of my head, stroking my hair. Her other hand was behind my back pulling me to her while she made little cooing noises.

She held me like that for minutes that felt like hours, pouring her feminine strength, nurturing female wisdom and enduring woman's spirit into my soul. The little voice in my head stopped sniveling long enough to point out that I had everything I would ever need in my life right there in my arms.

More importantly, it pointed out that if a truly worthwhile human being like Janey could love me then maybe I wasn't so valueless after all.

People talk about a man's love for a woman but they will never understand what that means until a realization like that comes along.

~

Janey

Given everything that had transpired I wasn't sure what was going to happen as we flew down the long drive. What DID happen frankly startled and disturbed the shit out of me.

Paul slammed on the brakes just at the gates and swerved off the road onto the verge. He pushed the button to shut the engine down shoved the transmission into "park" and then he crossed his arms over the steering wheel and buried his head on them. His shoulders started to shake.

I thought to myself, "My God! The man I who thought was incapable of human weakness was crying. And he needed me."

So I gently pushed him back in the seat and got between him and the steering wheel. Then I pulled him down to my chest and concentrated all of my love for him into that embrace, crying silently as I held him there.

He finally lifted his head and looked me directly in the eyes. Then he told me the truth about his childhood, and all of the abandonment and loneliness he felt growing up and how hard he had worked to try to overcome it.

I finally saw the ragged and forlorn little boy chasing the men at the docks seeking approval. I saw the brave soldier with nothing but meaningless relationships to sustain his courage. I saw a captain of industry wanting some sort of fulfillment from his work and finding nothing but tawdry social climbing. More important, for the first time I saw where I truly fit into his life.

I had always thought that Paul married me because I was a trophy and that we had a comfortable loving relationship. I never had a clue as to how much my love really meant to him, or how it filled in the missing pieces of his previously miserable existence.

In a lot of ways I was as lonely as he was before we met. But I always had the unquestioned love of my dad and the overall support of my family. Paul had lived his life without having been anybody's love, or even friend.

I couldn't conceive of how hard it must have been to keep pushing on with your life if not one soul cared whether you lived or died. But this brave man had done it and now he was mine alone to nurture and adore. And I knew that I would never stray one iota from that mission in my life.

The thought of what that represented in terms of our future together was driving me wild with desire. The little voice in my head was warily saying, "Not here dearie, you'll sprain something." But I was lost in the need to have this man inside me where I could hold him in the truly intimate embrace that I needed to give him in order to cement our new understanding.

~

Paul

I told her everything that night. I was afraid she would be on the next plane back to her parents after hearing the sordid details. Instead, as I looked into those stunning hazel eyes I saw a depth of love and intensity of compassion that almost set me back to crying. I knew for certain that from that point on I would never be alone again.

Her breathing quickened as we continued to read the emotions in each other's eyes. Then without a word she reached into the narrow space between us and peeled her wet swimming suit and robe down to her waist. Her beautiful full breasts actually glowed in the moon. The nipples were rock hard and erect.

We kissed passionately. Her hot open mouth communicated a need that was frantic in its intensity. She reached past me breathing heavily and hit the button of the Jag's seat until it was reclined all the way. Sat back over onto her seat and stripped the rest of the suit and robe off tossing them into the back. In the moonlight her body was perfect beyond any words.

This really only took seconds and I was passive through the whole event because I frankly didn't understand what was going on. Then she very lovingly and carefully undid my belt, unzipped my pants and in a move that only a person with Janey's extreme physical gifts could accomplish she came across the center console and straddled me.

The heat and wetness was insane, the smell of her arousal was so divine I almost lost it right there. And I got the feeling that if I had come in her at that point she really wouldn't have cared. We had fucked like this the day we had first confessed our love. This new moment felt like we were acknowledging how totally and profoundly we were now bonded to each other.

Rather than doing the usual fucking moves she just sat there staring into my eyes holding me as deeply in her as she could get me. I knew for the first time how bottomless and enduring our love really was. I could see the future, our kids, our growing old together and me dying in the comfort of my life's love. I found myself at peace for the first time ever.

And then the inevitable happened.

I had to have her with an intensity that I have never felt before or since. I was already totally inside her so I lifted her off the seat with my first thrust. She absolutely screamed with lust and thrust back with all of the power in that magnificent little body. I thrust again and she thrust back in the same way and we both came with a power and intensity that stopped time.

She writhed in my arms and I held her while her insides churned and I thought I would never stop shooting into her. There was a long period of silence while we just sat in that position. Then she disconnected from me, still without a word but with her gaze never leaving mine and plopped back over into the passenger's seat.

Finally she said in a hushed and reverent tone as if she was realizing it for the first time, "We are never going to be apart – ever! And we will love each other until the end of time."

I could only honor that moment with a sincere, "With unqualified commitment my love."

~

Janey

I slipped the suit and robe off my upper body. I had to feel him against my bare tits. My nipples were so hard and extended that they hurt. Then he crushed me against his chest and we engaged in a long passionate kiss. The feelings of hunger building in my lower stomach were going to make my heart explode and I absolutely had to have him inside me to relieve some of the pressure.

So I quickly undressed. But I wanted this to be a ceremony of sorts and so I reverently prepared him to enter me. When he did I thought that I was going to come that instant. But I was staring into his eyes communicating how totally and completely I was his and that allowed me to just hold him in my most intimate place and love him.

But the animal in me needed him as well. So when he thrust into me so hard it lifted me off the seat I responded with a shriek and a thrust that told him that my body and all of its strength belonged to him.

He thrust into me again and I thrust back even harder to let him know that whatever he gave me I would give him more in return.

And then we both came at the same instant. The power of the orgasm surprised me. One moment I was making a statement with my body and the next I was thrashing in uncontrolled spasms in his iron grip.

In the meantime he was coming inside me in a way that I had never felt from a man before. It was a primordial human mating experience, not something tender and romantic. I could almost feel myself ovulate. If it were not for Depo Provera we would have made a baby for sure.

It took me several minutes to reassemble the parts of me that had flown off into hyperspace and I clung to him naked and quivering all of that time. Finally I pushed off of his lap, he was still semi stiff and so he came out of me in a long slow, totally exquisite extraction.

Our eyes never broke contact as I poured all of my love for him into my glance. Finally, I sat there in the passenger's seat. I had to confirm what I already knew, so I asked him if this meant what I thought it meant. He said, "Yes my love" and as far as I was concerned I had reached another plane of happiness, peace and contentment."

~

Paul

We drove the 90 minutes back to London that night. The Baglioni is a five star hotel and the staff knows how to be discreet. So nobody in the lobby as much as batted an eye when I walked in at 3 AM from the valet station barefoot, escorting my wife in a bathing suit wrapped in a robe.

The concierge let us into our room with a restrained, "If you need anything please contact me Sir."

I knew with absolute certainty that I had everything I would ever need in life standing next to me in the doorway so I said, "Thank you but I am perfectly satisfied."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Interest Can love give you a dividend?in Loving Wives
More Stories