English Rose Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
762 Followers

Marcus felt Sabrina brush up against him and moaned. Releasing her mouth, he kissed hungrily at her chin, following the line of her jaw. Inwardly smiling as her head fell back in silent offering, exposing the long line of her neck and vast expanse of cleavage.

He watched, mesmerized as the generous swell of her breasts rose and fell with each breath. Lowering his head, Marcus pressed a kiss to the valley of her breasts, his lips brushing against the cold stone of her pendant and feeling a sense of possessiveness at the sight of it laying against her skin. But one kiss wasn't enough, would never be enough. Not taking his eyes from her, Marcus reached up and tug at the front of her dress.

Sabrina couldn't suppress a moan of pure pleasure as her breasts spilled free from her dress and into Marcus' hands. It felt so good to be touched, to watch as he plumped and squeezed her breasts. Fascinated, Sabrina watched as Marcus licked his lips, lowered his head and slowly circled her nipple with his tongue. The moist heat quickly cooled in the night air causing her nipple to draw up tight, almost painful. "Marcus, please."

"Tell me you want my mouth on you," he said, his voice hoarse.

Sabrina whimpered at his blatant words.

Marcus dragged his tongue lightly over her other nipple watching in satisfaction as it grew hard as well. "Tell me what you want."

"Please," Sabrina begged hoping it would be enough.

"Say it," Marcus demanded, one hand reaching up to pluck at the end of her nipple. "Say it!"

"Yes, god, yes! I want your mouth on me," Sabrina cried, nearly sobbing in relief when Marcus latched on to her nipple drawing it deep into his mouth.

Marcus wrapped his lips around Sabrina's nipple and pulled her into his mouth. Immediately, she arched against him pressing her breast firmly against his face. He responded by suckling harder and flicking her with his tongue.

Sabrina whimpered as pull after pull on her nipple caused her clit to throb between her legs. She longed to be touched, needed to be stroked but couldn't yet ask for it.

Marcus moved back and forth between her nipples sucking one deep into his mouth and plucking at the other with his fingertips. Plump and sweet, her nipples filled his mouth like the sweetest of berries ripe and ready for the picking.

Outside their alcove voices could be heard reminding him that they were far from alone and he'd promised himself just a taste. Slowly he gentled his touched, easing back and bringing Sabrina down carefully. When he finally released her breast he looked up to find her watching him with eyes gone bright with desire.

He answered her unspoken question. "I will not take you for the first time in some mad dash to have you in a hidden alcove of a crowded ballroom."

Sabrina blinked and looked around, her sudden blush at having just remembered their present location. "I see," was all she could think to say.

Dipping his head he nuzzled the curve of her neck. Breathing deep, he let himself get lost in the scent of her -- knowing that he would never forget how she smelled with her skin heated in desire. "I had thought to wait until we were somewhere more private but I find myself unable to think with you around."

Sabrina didn't know what to say. She simply wrapped her arms around Marcus and held him. Somehow she knew that he sought comfort, not to restart what they had just finished. "Marcus?" she asked when some time had passed and Marcus remained in her arms.

"Just give me a minute, love," Marcus said, struggling to rein in his desire. It had been a mistake to start something where he had no intention of finishing it. The feel of her in his arms, the sight of her breasts full and plump had driven him to an edge of desire that was very nearly painful.

Sabrina could feel Marcus' erection pressing hard against her stomach. Thick and swollen, she could feel him even through their combined clothes.

Marcus' cock was hard, throbbing painfully against the confines of his trousers. He could feel himself dripping moisture and knew that the front of him would be damp with desire. Unfortunately, there was nothing to be done about it except get Sabrina home.

Sabrina held Marcus in place when he would have moved away. Hesitating for the barest of moments, she reached for him distantly noting that her hands shook.

Marcus grabbed Sabrina by the wrist, aware that he was likely hurting her with his grip. "All is lost if you touch me," he warned.

Sabrina's eyes snapped to his face. His usually blue eyes had gone dark and stormy. The dim light of the alcove threw his blonde features into shadows adding a harshness to his jaw and brow.

Sabrina pushed against Marcus' hold, "I want to touch you," she said.

Marcus groaned at the same time he released her, watching as she reached for him. Her movements were swift and sure reminding him that for all her decency she was married and this was not the first time she'd undressed a man.

Sabrina felt her eyes go wide as Marcus sprung free from his trousers and into the palm of her waiting hand. Instantly, she gripped him, wrapping her fingers around his length and squeezing experimentally. She was rewarded when Marcus threw his head back and thrust forward with his hips.

Running her palm over the crown of his cock, Sabrina gathered his essence and used it to ease his way through her fist. For several minutes she worked him with her grip learning the feel and shape of him and finding the rhythm that gave him the most pleasure.

Marcus was lost as Sabrina worked him to an edge that already seemed dangerously close. Again and again she brought him to the brink only to ease back, allowing him to hold off another moment and enjoy the feel of her hand wrapped around his cock. Fists clenched at his sides, Marcus knew he wouldn't last long. "I can't hold back much longer," he warned.

"I don't want you to," Sabrina said.

Quickly, she shifted. Still holding him in hand, Sabrina reached down with her other hand and gently palmed his sac.

"Tighter," Marcus growled covering her hand on his cock with his own.

Sabrina squeezed tighter watching Marcus' face as he thrust in her hand. One, two, three more strokes and she felt him pulse and explode.

"Oh god, Sabrina!" Marcus couldn't stop himself, couldn't stop the release that roared up the length of him and burst forth into her hand.

Sabrina slowed and eventually stopped her movements but didn't immediately release Marcus. Gently, she stroked up and down the length of him giving him every moment of pleasure possible. It was only when he started to soften that she let go.

Marcus stood, hands on hips, and struggled to catch his breath. His chin nearly rested on his chest and his head felt too heavy to lift. Slowly, he opened his eyes to find Sabrina watching him, a look of quiet happiness upon her face. Quickly, he secured himself back in his trousers. "Thank you," he said and brushed a tender kiss across her lips.

"My pleasure," Sabrina said and smiled. She was surprised to find that she took a great deal of satisfaction in watching Marcus enjoy himself. There was no question he was a fabulous lover -- his reputation preceding him. But the look of gratitude made her wonder how many of his lovers took the time to pleasure him.

Marcus groaned at the look she gave him and kissed her hard. Grabbing her hand, he led them through the crowd and back out to the foyer. No one seemed to notice or care that they were both obviously disheveled, their clothes wrinkled and askew.

The ride back to Marcus' townhouse was quiet but not uncomfortable. They sat close together, Sabrina's hand in his and her head resting on his shoulder. He had been surprised to find that the hour and grown late, their time in the alcove longer then he would have thought.

The carriage rolled to a stop; a moment later Sabrina heard the stairs let down and Marcus move to open the door. Turning to her he asked, "Will you come in?"

Sabrina bit down on her lower lip and hesitated. She knew that she had made a promise and after their time in the alcove Marcus had every right to assume she would spend the remainder of the night with him. Still, she couldn't deny the lingering doubts that continued to plague her. "You'll think me a terrible tease," she said as Marcus waited.

Marcus settled back down on the carriage seat across from Sabrina. "Second thoughts?" he asked.

"About the affair?" Sabrina asked. "No," she said and shook her head. "I had a wonderful time tonight," she said and felt herself flush. "I just...I'm not...the next step is so..." she didn't know what she was trying to say. The carriage ride had given her head time to clear and with it came thoughts of Douglas, their marriage and what it was she wanted. She knew that making love to Marcus would mean crossing some invisible line that once done could never be undone.

Marcus considered Sabrina. "The next step is letting me make love to you." Sabrina nodded in agreement. "It's a step you're not ready for," Marcus said with certainty.

"I'm sorry Marcus," Sabrina said. She hated feeling such conflicting emotions. What's more, Marcus had become something of a friend and she hated to think that she was dragging him into her mess.

"Shhh," Marcus said. Leaning forward, he brushed an errant curl back from her face before cupping her cheek gently. "Never apologize for how you feel or for being honest with me. I would rather you ask me to wait then do something you're not ready for."

Sabrina smiled and rested her cheek more firmly into Marcus' palm. "You'll be patient with me?"

"Love, I expect making love to you to be well worth the wait." Marcus pressed a tender kiss to her lips before drawing back. "I'll have my carriage take you home. There will be time enough later."

"Thank you," Sabrina said softly and watched as Marcus let himself out of the carriage.

Marcus gave his driver Sabrina's direction and then watched as the carriage rolled away. Hands in his pockets, Marcus wondered at his newfound patience. He'd had lovers refuse him, always in a play to garner more from him then he was willing to give. Those lovers never lasted and he'd never waited to make love to a woman - until Sabrina.

Taking a deep breath, Marcus turned and let himself into his home. Bypassing the library and his usual bottle of booze Marcus went up to bed wondering at the change and afraid of what it might mean.

Not far from Marcus' townhouse Sabrina sighed in relief as she closed the bedroom door behind her. It had been an eventful evening to say the least and she had yet to wrap her head around everything that had happened.

Back in her own home, her time with Marcus took on a dreamlike quality. As if she stood outside herself and had watched it happen. Raising her fingertips to her lips, Sabrina could still feel Marcus' mouth on her, could still taste him and smell him on her clothes. A part of her thrilled at the memory of tonight while another part of her wondered what the hell she was doing?

Pushing away from the door Sabrina went to change into her nightgown and brush out her hair. Turning, the events of the day weighing heavily on her limbs, Sabrina stopped and stared at her empty bed.

Behind her the door to Douglas' chambers remained shut. She had yet to visit his chambers, hadn't wanted to think about him or his admission of love coming at a time of such betrayal. Ah, but she missed him, missed their time together and was dreadfully lonely without him.

Not allowing herself to think, Sabrina spun on her heels and let herself into his room. Immediately, she was assaulted by the sense of Douglas that still lingered in the room. Decorated in rich leather and accented in blues and gold the room echoed the masculine feel of him.

Walking around the room Sabrina let her fingers trail over every available surface stopping here and there to take a closer look at one particular possession or another. It was obvious that the room had been packed in a hurry, his shaving razor having been left behind and a pair of trousers tossed over a chair waiting their master's return. It was also obvious that the room's occupant expected to return and that thought brought Sabrina an unexpected measure of comfort.

Having circled the room, Sabrina stopped at the bottom of Douglas' bed. They'd never shared his bed having spent the first few nights of their marriage in her room before moving to Arlington Park. She wondered if Douglas had ever thought to have her here -- of seeing her spread out on his sheets, her hair upon his pillows. Would he have wanted her in his bed?

Circling the bed, Sabrina knew that Douglas preferred sleeping on the right side of the bed. A fact confirmed by an impression in the mattress and pillows flattened from use.

Not completely understanding her reasons, Sabrina slipped beneath the covers. Settling herself into the feather mattress, she pulled the blankets up under her chin, took a deep breath of Douglas' lingering scent and closed her eyes.

The next evening Marcus escorted Sabrina to dinner and a show. "A show, not the theater," he clarified but offered up nothing else.

Sabrina had been both surprised and relieved when Marcus sent over a note asking her to join him for the evening. Despite his assurances, she wouldn't have been surprised if he had taken the opportunity to bow out of the affair.

At the moment Sabrina felt like she had very little to recommend herself. She had made it clear that she wasn't sure when -- or if -- she'd ever be ready to sleep with Marcus. For now all she could guarantee was companionship. She couldn't even promise a repeat performance of their time in the alcove.

For his part Marcus was willing to wait. Sabrina was a charming companion -- one of the few women he'd ever enjoyed out of bed -- and promised to be an amazing lover. While he had no guarantee Sabrina would eventually invite him into her bed he had every intention of encouraging her to do so.

Marcus sat back in his chair and watched as Sabrina took in their surroundings. He was pleased to be back in her company and found that he couldn't keep from stealing small touches.

Sabrina shivered in pleasure as Marcus' fingers brushed the back of a shoulder left bare by the cut of her dress. "What kind of show is this?" she asked.

Marcus smiled. "A variety show."

Surprised, Sabrina blinked and looked around again. She'd heard of variety shows but no lady of good breeding would ever attend.

They were in a crowded music hall facing the stage with a small section reserved for musicians off to the right. Currently, the red velvet curtain was drawn but occasional shouts could be heard from backstage as the players got ready.

The audience was mostly made up of merchants and young lords. While there were a number of women milling about they all possessed the same world-weary air. Looking around Sabrina noticed that many of the women seemed resolved to be there instead of truly enjoying themselves.

"Shall we go?" Marcus asked. He hadn't missed Sabrina's accurate assessment of the crowd. Most of the young lords were here for the bawdy performances and the easy women. The women were those on a downward slide from prosperity to the poorhouse, desperate to attract the attention of someone wealthy enough to keep them -- even if for only a time.

Not long ago Marcus wouldn't have been ashamed to admit having taken advantage of more then one woman in such a situation. Now, with Sabrina sitting beside him, he found that he didn't want her to know about that particular point in his life.

"No," Sabrina said. "I want to stay and see the show." This was the world Marcus inhabited and despite the desperate air there was also excitement humming just beneath the surface.

"Good," Marcus said. "Here, this will help."

Sabrina took the flask that Marcus offered and tipped it to her lips. "Oh my," she said blinking against the sudden watering of her eyes. "What is that?"

Marcus laughed and took a swig for himself. "Whiskey, which, while a bit harsh is still better then anything you'll find served here."

Marcus raised one brow in surprise when Sabrina motioned for the flask and took another drink.

Prepared for the burn, Sabrina sipped carefully allowing the heat of the liquor to slide down the back of her throat and settle in her stomach. Within moments a pleasant heat had infused her limbs, the sensation encouraging her to take more.

"Okay," Marcus said taking the flask from Sabrina. "I think that is quite enough of that." He wanted her relaxed, not inebriated.

Sabrina gave him a small pout but any protest died as the curtain went up and the lights went down.

For the next forty minutes Sabrina sat transfixed as act after act crossed the stage. Comedians told bawdy jokes, actors performed spoofs on popular theater performances and one woman did something with feathers that had the crowd on their feet.

As the lights came back up at intermission Sabrina collapsed back in her chair. "Oh my," was all she could think to say.

Marcus laughed. "You are delightful to watch, my dear."

Sabrina cast him a sideways look. "You didn't watch the show?"

Marcus shook his head, "You were much more entertaining. Besides, I've seen any number of variety shows -- one is much the same as the next."

"Then why bring me?" Sabrina asked.

"Because I wanted you to experience it," he said and realized it was true. He wanted to share any number of things with her -- things that no one else would show her. "Come," he said and stood, offering her his hand. "While the booze will make you go blind they serve a meat pie that is quite good."

Sabrina followed Marcus out to the foyer where they found men and women selling food and wine. It was inexpensive, priced for the audience but of decent quality. Marcus directed them to a particular seller and bought them a pie to share. They ate standing, licking grease from their fingers, before returning to their seats.

The second half of the show was shorter and contained a finale that was...revealing...though Sabrina found herself less surprised and able to fight off her usual blush.

This time Marcus didn't bother to ask Sabrina to join him, he had his carriage take her directly home where they shared a long, lingering kiss before he departed.

Once again Sabrina crawled into Douglas' bed, thoughts of variety shows and desperate women filling her head until she fell into a restless slumber.

The night of the variety show marked the beginning of Sabrina's time with Marcus. It was assumed that they would spend their evenings together often dining before heading out to whatever entertainment Marcus had planned for them.

There were shows and house parties, masked balls and horse races. They visited a number of gaming halls and private clubs that catered to the demimonde. Noticeably absent were any ton sanctioned events.

Marcus took Sabrina to places no lady would dare to go and she adored him for it.

Of course, it didn't take long for Douglas to learn about his wife's foray into the demimonde. Within a matter of days everywhere Douglas went someone felt inclined to update him as to the most recent sighting of Sabrina, her name intimately tied to Edington. Finally, Douglas decided to see for himself.

Douglas sent Jared to find out when and where Sabrina was next scheduled to appear. Sitting in his club he stared at the slip of paper Jared had handed him, one eyebrow raised in surprise. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Aye, my lord. Intercepted the note myself, read it before passing it on." Jared said.

"Tonight?" Douglas asked.

Jared nodded. "Edington dismissed most of his staff for the evening and made arrangements with the hostess to grant Lady Radcliff temporary entry."

Douglas ground his teeth. He struggled through anger and the sense that he hadn't the right to be mad. He'd manipulated Sabrina into marriage and couldn't very well blame her for rebelling against him. Still, his sense of logical warred with the knowledge that she was his wife and yet she was conducting a very public affair with another man.

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
762 Followers