English Rose Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
765 Followers

"Never goodbye," she said. "I care for you too much and would consider myself lucky to call you a friend but I have to go back."

"To Radcliff?" he asked.

Sabrina nodded. "I think you always knew that I would, even when I did not."

Marcus nodded. Resting his forehead against hers, he said, "I will miss you."

"And I you, though I meant what I said, you have become very dear to me..."

Marcus cut her off. "There is no way Radcliff will allow a friendship between us to continue."

"I don't plan to ask his permission," Sabrina said. "Things between me and Douglas are...complicated and I don't anticipate they will get easier any time soon. I'm not even sure he'll have me back," she admitted.

"Of that I have no doubt," Marcus assured her. He realized that for the first time he wasn't ready for an affair to end, and not just because he hadn't slept with her yet. Sabrina had come to mean more to him then even he had realized and he was sad to see her go. It was inevitable, he had always known that she would never be his, but that didn't make it any easier. "So," he said, changing the subject, "she is to stand in as surrogate for you?"

Sabrina smiled, appreciating that Marcus was allowing her to end the affair with grace. "I thought it was the least I could do."

Reaching up, Sabrina went to release the clasp on her necklace intending to return the beautiful pendant to Marcus.

"Don't," Marcus said and stopped her with a gentle touch on her wrist. "I don't want to watch you take it off." Smiling a little sadly he said, "It would mean a lot to me if you would keep it. Even if you never wear it again just knowing that you have it as a token of our time together..."

"Of course," Sabrina said feeling the sting of tears at the back of her eyes. "I will treasure it."

Marcus pushed away from the door; turning, he studied the young woman that up until then had gone largely unnoticed. Her collar marked her as the property of the club and was the only thing she wore.

She knelt patiently, her knees slightly parted and her palms resting on the tops of her thighs. Marcus circled her slowly stopping behind her to reach down and stroke her head. He noted the way her blond hair hung down to tickle the top of her buttocks. "Very nice," he said, feeling her shiver in response to his touch.

Meanwhile, Douglas followed the young woman as she led him through the dungeon and under the stairs. She checked the hall making sure that no one witnessed their departure before opening a hidden door and leading him through.

They stood in a narrow hall that effectively ran behind the walls of the main room, a set of stairs leading up to the second floor. She took the stairs quickly, her bare feet silent as she led the way. It wasn't long before she came to a halt, pressed her eye to a small hole in the wall and stepped back. "In there," she said.

He knew that the peepholes were primarily used to ensure the staff's safety when seeing new clients. All members were warned of their existence and their uses when applying for membership. It's how Douglas knew that they were there.

Taking a step forward, Douglas braced his hands on either side of the hole and hesitated. "Leave me," he ordered.

The young woman turned and fled.

Douglas waited until the patter of her feet disappeared down the hall before finally pressing his eye to the hole. He was unprepared for the sight that awaited him.

Edington had Sabrina pressed up against the door, his lower body holding her firmly in place with their heads pressed close together. Behind them, kneeling in the center of the room was a young woman, naked but for the collar she wore. The low murmur of voices reached his ears but he was too far away to make out the details of their conversation.

As he watched, Edington pushed away from the door and turned to the young woman. The evening's events clear, Douglas turned to go - he'd seen all he needed to see. It was enough to know that it was time to do something about his wife.

Marcus circled back around until he once again stood in front of the young woman. He didn't bother asking her name, he didn't much care, but he did ask, "What are your services?"

The young woman looked up, "All of them, sir."

Marcus smiled. "Excellent, now, release me," he ordered and watched as she reached for him. Quick, sure movements had him springing from his trousers and into her hand. Rising up onto her knees, she stroked once down the length of him, wrapping her fingers around the base of his shaft before taking him into her mouth.

Despite her innocent good looks her experience was evident as she used hands and mouth, lips and tongue to pleasure him. She cupped his sac gently with one hand while sliding up and down on his cock, her lips applying the right amount of pressure without a hint of teeth. Staring down at the top of her head, Marcus watched as his cock slid in and out of her mouth. It didn't take long for him to find himself on the verge of his first release. "Enough," he said, watching as she slid off his cock, licking her lips and sitting back on her heels.

"Your services," he began, "do they extend to the lady?" At her nod he reached back and held out his hand to Sabrina. He waited, thinking she only meant to watch, when he finally felt her slip her slender hand into his.

Pulling her to him, he was pleased when the young woman stood without being told and stepped up behind Sabrina. He enjoyed the power dynamics of dominance and submission but at times like this preferred an active participant.

Sabrina slid her hands up Marcus' chest, pushing his jacket off his shoulders and letting it drop to the floor behind him. In between stripping him of his cravat and shirt she felt small hands reach down and begin gathering her dress. It didn't take long before the three of them stood in the center of the room naked.

Sabrina shivered at the contrasting sensations of Marcus' hard chest in front of her and the young woman's soft breasts at her back. She had never imagined she would find herself in the center of things but had only hoped to give Marcus a gift for all that he had done for her.

"Are you alright?" Marcus asked, ignoring the woman standing behind Sabrina's shoulder.

"Yes," Sabrina whispered. "I'm not sure what you want me to do," she admitted.

"Just enjoy yourself," he said. "I'll take care of the rest."

Sabrina nodded and allowed herself to be led over to the bed. Once there, the three of them crawled onto the mattress, the bed big enough to accommodate their unusual number.

Once again, Sabrina found herself in the center of things, this time with Marcus laying on one side and the woman on the other. Marcus was long and lean beside her, his erection pressed firmly against her hip. The young woman was soft and sensual, her breasts pressed against Sabrina's arm.

Sabrina had asked the Hostess to chose a young woman likely to cater to Marcus' preferences; since she didn't know what they were in this particular instance she'd had to trust the other woman. It would seem that Lady Jade had chosen well.

In unison, both Marcus and the young woman reached for Sabrina. Their hands trailed across her stomach, up over her ribs and around to the underside of her breasts. Marcus' hand was big and strong, easily cupping Sabrina's generous breast while the young woman's hand was small and delicate. Both of them seemed to enjoy fondling her, palming her breasts between them before moving to play with her nipples.

Moaning softly, her hands grasping at the sheets beneath them, Sabrina felt her breasts grow heavy. A moment later and her back arched off the bed as each took a nipple deep into their mouths. They sucked and pulled at her nipples, each one doing something different, one accentuating the other.

Sabrina tried turning towards Marcus only to feel his hand pressing her chest back into the bed. Assured that she would remain, Marcus slid his hand down the valley of her breasts across the flat plane of her stomach to the apex of her thighs. "Open for me," he whispered against her breast.

Sabrina obeyed, his fingers leaving hot trails along the inner side of her thigh as they made their way up into her folds. "Oh, yes," he said at find her wet and swollen.

Sabrina instinctively spread her thighs wider, drawing her knees up and pressing her feet flat to the bed. Marcus stroked her with long, strong fingers parting her folds and dipping into her core before caressing her clit. He touched her with the knowledge of a lover, each stroke drawing her tighter and closer to the edge of release.

Her body practically vibrating, Sabrina felt the bed shift and the young woman settle between her thighs. Opening her eyes, she watched in fascination as the young woman lowered her head first licking at Marcus' fingers before setting her lips to Sabrina's folds.

It was Sabrina's turn to be on the receiving end of the young woman's expertise as she used hands and mouth to explore. With her fingers, the young woman parted Sabrina's folds before dipping her tongue into her core. Drawing her way up Sabrina's slit, she stopped only when she reached Sabrina's clit, sucking it gently into her mouth before suckling and stroking it with her tongue.

Feeling the bed shift again, Sabrina looked up, watching as Marcus positioned himself behind the young woman, kneeling between her thighs.

Marcus grabbed the young woman by her hips pulling her ass up into the air. With one hand holding her still he reached down, grabbed his cock and ran it up and down between her legs. She was wet and swollen, her juices coating his cock and preparing his way.

Sabrina felt the young woman moan against her pussy, sending a unfamiliar vibration across her already swollen clit and causing her to shuddered. Above her, Marcus had positioned himself at the young woman's entrance and started sliding forward, his eyes locked on Sabrina's face.

"I wanted this to be you," he whispered and thrust home letting his eyes close and his head fall back.

Marcus didn't stop with one thrust, he pulled out nearly to the end and thrust home again and again, each thrust of his hips pressing the young woman's face firmly into Sabrina's pussy. The young woman moaned and pressed back against him, meeting each of his thrust and drawing him deeper into her body.

Marcus hadn't fucked a woman since he started seeing Sabrina. Despite their intimate embraces there was nothing quite like burying one's cock into a hot, wet pussy and he wanted this to last. Carefully, he lengthened his strokes, sliding in and out and enjoying the sensation of her body taking him in. When the pleasure got to be too much he would pick up his pace, thrusting in hard, his sac slapping against her nether lips and coating him in her juices.

Looking down, he watched as Sabrina twisted beneath the young woman. Her body was tight and he could see that she was close. Bending over the young woman's back, his hips still thrusting slowly, Marcus whispered in her ear, "Fuck her with your fingers."

Sabrina heard him, her eyes going wide as the young woman slipped first one then two fingers deep inside of her. She couldn't take her eyes off Marcus as he leaned back, grabbed the woman by her hips and started thrusting in earnest. She knew that he was close, could see from the look on his face that he intended to ride this one to the end.

Marcus drove his cock in and out of the woman's pussy, watching as each thrust of his hips pushed her fingers deeper into Sabrina. For a moment he was able to close his eyes and imagine that it was Sabrina he drove himself into. The thought threw him over the edge, his sac drawing up tighter and causing his cock to empty itself deep inside the woman.

Sabrina watched Marcus throw his head back and roar in release, the sight causing her body to tighten hard before shattering. "Oh god," she moaned as her release hit her, causing her back to arch and her eyes to close.

A moment later and the mattress gave beneath her as Marcus and the woman collapsed on either side of her. She was barely aware of Marcus pulling her into his arms or the young woman curling up beside her as her eyes closed and she slept.

Sometime later Sabrina woke to find Marcus watching her. "Thank you," he said.

Slowly he reached for her, sliding across the bed to cover Sabrina with his body and pressing her down into the mattress.

Sabrina struggled not to open her legs, to keep from cradling Marcus between her thighs, as he kissed her. He didn't pressure her, simply held himself above her kissing her with a need she'd never known he possessed. For the first time Sabrina realized how much of himself Marcus had held back.

Marcus poured every bit of his desire for her into his kiss and allowed himself the luxury of feeling her body pressed beneath him. Her breasts were firm pillows beneath his chest, the heat from between her legs scorching his groin. He fought against the urge to thrust his hips forward, to beg and seek entrance. Somehow, in that moment, he knew she'd grant him passage - and then hate them both for it in the morning.

Marcus lifted his head and stared down into Sabrina's flushed face. Her lips were wet and swollen, her eyes bright. Raising himself up onto his arms, Marcus slid off Sabrina and onto the young woman still sharing their bed.

Sabrina rolled with Marcus and watched as he slowly entered the young woman for a second time. Both of them moaning in pleasure, they started a slow thrust and slide that had Marcus rolling his hips and the woman arching up to meet him.

She didn't reach out to them, didn't try to include herself in their love making. Sabrina simply watched, enjoying the sight of Marcus lost in a pleasure she wasn't able to give him. This was the best she could do for him - the one moment she would ever share with him.

Marcus watched Sabrina as he thrust forward his eyes locked on her face. Beneath him the young woman moved, her hips arching up to welcome the long, slow thrust of his cock. She was wet and tight, the walls of her passage gripping him as he moved in and out of her body. Her hands slid from his forearms, up over his shoulders and down his back to his buttocks. Digging in, she pulled him more firmly into her body urging him on. Marcus answered by lengthening his strokes and thrusting harder, deeper with his hips until he reached up and touched her womb. Instantly he was rewarded by a fresh rush of wetness and the tightening of her passage.

"More," she whispered.

Still not taking his eyes from Sabrina, Marcus thrust faster, harder, deeper - again and again until the woman cried out in release. Marcus' thrust became hurried, nearly frantic at the feel of all that warm, wet heat contracting around him. The sensation of her orgasm gripping at his cock nearly caused him to lose his rhythm and in the end was what sent him soaring into his own release. This time his orgasm didn't cause him to close his eyes but instead sent him forward crushing his mouth down onto Sabrina sealing her lips in a kiss as he came.

When the last of the tremors passed, Marcus collapsed onto the young woman beneath him. Distantly, he wondered if he might be crushing her.

Sabrina watched as Marcus collapsed before moving to roll away, surprised when he reached out and grabbed her wrist roughly. Still laying between the young woman's thighs he said, "Don't go."

"I'm not," Sabrina assured him. "I thought to make room for you." She indicated the space between her and the young woman, watching as Marcus nodded and slid over.

The three of them lay quietly, no one speaking as the night grew old and the morning drew close. Finally, Sabrina watched Marcus' eyes close in sleep, the woman behind him already snoring softly.

She didn't know how long she lay there watching him sleep, her mind replaying many of their nights together. It was only as the night started to lighten that she rose and dressed quietly, careful not to disturb the others.

Cloak in hand, Sabrina stepped to the side of the bed and stared down at Marcus' face. She'd never seen him relaxed in sleep and was pleased to see that he looked almost peaceful. Carefully, she brushed a soft kiss across his mouth, "Goodbye, my love," she said.

Slipping from the room she was pleased to see the escort she'd ordered waiting for her. Quietly, he led her downstairs, through the front door and into the waiting carriage. A quick rap on the side sent the driver off towards home.

Sitting back, Sabrina considered what to do next. Yesterday, while waiting for Marcus, she had come to the realization that she wanted to be with her husband. She missed Douglas; she missed his laugh and the way she felt when she was with him. She was still unsure as to the state of their marriage but knew that she'd never figure it out if she didn't spend time with him.

Lost in thought, Sabrina didn't notice when the driver turned down a small side street taking them into a deserted section of town. It was only as the carriage came to a halt that she looked out and found herself in a completely unfamiliar part of town. "Driver?"

Jumping at the sound of the carriage door being thrown open, Sabrina gave a startled cry as a hand reached in and yanked her out. Instincts kicking in, Sabrina tried to kick out at her attacker only to find herself wrapped tightly in his arms.

"Hello, wife."

"Douglas?" Sabrina said, surprise causing her to freeze only to renew struggling as he pressed a sickly sweet smelling cloth to her nose. Taking a deep breath to scream, Sabrina inhaled deeply and the world went black.

To be continued...

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
765 Followers