English Rose Gets Plucked!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

If only he could catch her at it, it might satisfy his curiosity, but she kept telling him it was a 'one-off' and had not been repeated. Dave was not so sure. She still went to work looking like a million dollars, with stockings and sexy underwear on, the best make up, and tantalising high heels. Dave thought that if it were him who was working with Kay, he'd want to 'fuck her brains out,' as well.

Kay's parents lived only a 20 minute walk away from the couple and, just by coincidence, they were off on holiday for awhile. Dave thought this might be a chance because Kay promised to watch their house while they were away and she said, quite casually, that she would be going over there on Thursday evening, to tidy up and sort out any mail. Was this it, Dave thought? Was this the opportunity Kay was using for another episode of sexual lust outside of her marriage. Dave's mind swung into overtime!

He told Kay that while she was out, he would nip down to the yacht club for a few beers and a chat with his mates. As Kay didn't drive, he knew she was not going to be able to join him at the club, so he hatched his devious plan. It might come to nothing! He might be completely wrong, but he just had to know! He just had to try and be there if it happened again!

On Thursday evening, he left home before Kay and nipped round to his in-laws house. He had a spare key, and went inside to try and arrange things. He drew the curtains as it was dark, but just left a little gap so that anything going on could be viewed from the back garden. Then Dave went back to his car and sat in a side street waiting for.....waiting for what? It might be nothing.

Before too long, he saw Kay walking past the end of the road and knew she would be going into the house within 2 minutes. He gave it 30 minutes and then Dave locked the car and quietly moved into the garden of the house and slid round to the back garden. He was in luck. Kay had not moved the curtains, and he could see clearly through the crack in the curtains. She appeared to be alone, but she looked magnificent as she sat on the sofa, browsing through a magazine. She had certainly made an effort.

She wore high heels and had put on a smart, posh but simple light dress, one that was just above the knee but stuck like glue to her shapely breasts and curves. It also looked like she was wearing a pair of dark stockings, but only time would tell....or would it?

Time wore on, perhaps for an hour and a half, and Dave was beginning to think that Kay was just resting before she walked back home, but then Dave heard a sports car drive along the road and then come to a standstill, and the engine die. Could this be it? He knew this Phil bloke had a sports car. Butterflies raced round his stomach, sweat formed on his brow and the base of his neck and then 5 minutes later, it happened.

He could see Kay suddenly look up and glance at the door, and then she left the room, only to return a few minutes later, followed by a man that Dave recognised. So this was Phil, the bastard.....the lucky bastard!!! Dave had seen him a few times at socials where Kay worked. He was about 10 years older than Kay, single and a real ladies man. He was dark haired, slim, well dressed and he exuded confidence!

Immediately, the couple melted into a tongue-tied kiss and Dave felt his cock grow. There were no preliminaries, and Dave tried to keep control of his breathing. Kay had her hands all over her lover and Phil was feeling every contour of this young, married woman. To many, including Dave, Kay would seem a real catch, especially as she was married and gave the air of a really prim, stuck-up, posh young bitch, but here she was lustily kissing a man from work, and her husband was peeking through the window, watching.

As Dave watched Phil manoeuvre his wife to sit on the edge of the sofa, he felt all the emotions run through his mind. His cock was certainly growing with excitement, but he felt enraged at how his wife could be so devious. Yet, he had urged her to be more sexually liberated and now she was doing just that......and Dave loved each movement through the window. He couldn't really complain and he was not about to interrupt, as this opportunity might never happen again.

His hand went to his cock as he saw Phil begin to knead Kay's pert, hard breasts through her dress. Phil was a quick worker.....he had not even taken off his jacket yet!

The kissing continued, becoming more and more frantic and passionate, and Dave could hardly believe how passionate his wife was becoming. Love making at home was good, but it was quiet, controlled and perhaps Kay was a little reserved...but not tonight!

Her breathing was already heavy, her breasts heaving beautifully as Phil played with them, cupping them, squeezing them inside the dress, lowering her defences...if they needed lowering at all!!

In return, Kay was running her hands up and down Phil's clothes, feeling his chest and then...God forbid.....she was stroking the bulge at the front of his trousers. Dave felt ashamed, but he just had to free his cock from his trousers. It was dark, the garden wasn't overlooked, and Dave just began to stroke his cock in the night air as though it was the most natural thing in the world! His eyes were glued to the crack in the curtains, although he couldn't hear what was being said.

On the other side of the window, Kay was quickly falling under the spell of her older lover. Everything he suggested was greeted with complete obedience, and very soon, Phil had this gorgeous young wife with her skirt up and kneeling before him. His big hand started to roam up the inside of her dress, feeling those stunning legs, getting to the tops of the stockings and then running his hands all over the naked thighs at the top. This girl was dynamite!!

He began to kiss the willing mouth again as his fingers toyed with the tops of Kay's thighs, savouring every moment, enjoying the freshness and firmness of the young body.

'You are gorgeous, Kay. Your skin is so milky and soft, I could eat all of you. I knew you wanted it again, didn't you? You wanted more hard cock, didn't you? I bet your husband doesn't know how badly you need it, does he?'

'Forget my husband, the dirty little pervert.....yes, I want it, Phil.....you know I want some more of......of it!'

'Say it, Kay, you posh piece of gorgeous ass....say you want more cock...I want to hear you say it! I want to hear you talk dirty, Kay!' Kay blushed in her upper class way, but she looked Phil right in the eyes as she murmured,

'I want some more, Phil, I want some more...c.....more cock! Please!' They both grinned at each other and there was no turning back now. Phil eased her willing body back onto the carpet and his hand went straight up inside her dress to feel those soft, firm breasts and then everything seemed to happen quickly, roughly, without polite ceremony. They had both come here for a secret assignation, and there was no point hanging about. Phil wanted to get his cock into this attractive, young, married woman once more, and Kay wanted to have her 'brains fucked out' again.

Kay quickly lifted her dress and Dave could see from outside that his wife had left off her bra...God, the brazen hussy, he thought, but it didn't stop him continuing to wank his throbbing cock. Perhaps Phil had told her not to wear a bra whenever they met?? Christ, she had even become obedient to another man! Phil was soon exploring Kay some more, his hand deep in her panties, obviously working her cunt so that it was wet and ready for him, but done in a tender and loving way, keeping the 'pot' boiling for just a few minutes longer.

Then it all started to happen and Dave couldn't help himself as his hand whizzed up and down his meaty shaft as he watched his wife give in completely!

He had imagined his wife in this position in his deepest fantasies for a number of years. As he watched her body move at home, seeing the tight curves on his single-minded wife, he had thought about seeing her open legs in stockings waiting for another cock to ravish her. Many a time after Kay had drifted off to sleep, refusing to give her body because she was tired, (or perhaps because she was thinking of greater things!!) Dave had slowly wanked his cock and wished he could just watch her once giving her body to another man while he watched.

Her dominant and confident manner always gave the impression that sex was good for her, but only on her conditions and when she was ready for it. Even during the act of being fucked, Kay seemed always in control and able to stop the proceedings if she so wanted. Dave wanted to see her lose control, act like a hussy who couldn't resist what was being done to her with a man who knew how to handle her temperament and stuck-up attitude. In short, Dave also wanted to see Kay have 'her brains fucked out!!'

He watched through the window as his wife's lover slowly pulled off her little panties leaving her in just her stockings and suspenders, and then Phil stripped completely. God....a shiver ran through Dave's body as he stopped wanking for just a few seconds. Phil's body was awesome...no wonder his wife liked having her 'brains fucked out!'

Phil was enormous and already he was hard as he lay Kay on the ground and began to play with her naked body. His cock was at least 3 inches bigger than Dave's and very thick, and Kay was quickly grabbing at it and starting to gently play with it as Phil caressed her raging cunt. Dave could see she was already soaking wet, even from through the window, as her juices glistened, and he only wished that he could hear what was being said.

To hear what his prim wife was saying to her lover would be just as exciting as what she was doing, because at home, Kay very rarely got animated during love-making and Dave wondered what the secret was. If he had been in the room, he would have been able to hear Phil teasing her as he went to work on working the young wife up into a state of frenzy!

'So you want some more cock, then, young Miss High and Mighty, do you?' he laughed.

'Well, I don't know whether I should. You're a big boy, aren't you, a very big boy......and I'm a married lady. I don't think I ought to be playing with things like this while I'm a married lady!' but Kay just stroked the awesome tool in her hand.

'You know you love it, don't you, you dirty little bitch.' Her juices became worse as Phil talked dirty to her. She loved the language, she loved, for once in her life, someone treating her like a dirty little trollop and, as Phil stood up, she knew what was expected.

'Suck it, you dirty bitch,' he instructed as he grabbed the back of her head. Kay looked up and opened her soft, naïve lips. Then she guided this stunning specimen into her mouth and began to suck and nibble for all she was worth. It was hard work! Kay's fingers hardly went around Phil's big cock and her mouth became quite stretched as he pushed in as much as he could. But Kay did the best she could as Phil kept bringing her head as close to his groin as possible, trying to push himself deep within her throat.

'Come on, Kay...deeper...there's a good girl. Let's see what a good cock-sucker you are! You know Brennan wants you, don't you? You know if you want promotion, you'll have to let Brennan fuck you?' Kay was startled by the statement but kept gobbling and sucking as Phil held her firmly.

Brennan was the boss at work who was always letching and lusting after Kay. Everything he said had a double meaning and he was always looking at her breasts or trying to see up Kay's skirt whenever she had to go and see him. But fuck him???

'God, no?' she gasped as she came up for breathe. She DID want promotion...her job was very important to Kay, and she DID know he was always trying to weave her into provocative positions but, as yet, Kay had not succumbed to her boss's charms. But Phil had just spelt it out as clear as can be, and now Kay knew just what the situation was! It certainly was something that Kay would have to consider!

'He wants to see those pert little breasts, Kay, and that beautiful, tight ass. Keep sucking, you dirty little bitch. I think you should let him! Once he gets into your tight panties and fucks you, you can have anything you want at work, Kay! Now, get on the floor and then you can have this cock right up your sexy little cunt.'

'Ummmm,' was all Kay could moan as Phil took her body and lay on the floor. He was on his back and he pushed Kay around so that he could get to her sopping cunt. They were in the 69 position and Phil went to work with his tongue. She loved his dominance and the way he controlled her, his dirty language and the thoughts of what he had just said.

She hated the thought of Brennan touching her, but she was rampant now, needing to have her body ravaged roughly and, just for the moment, if she could get promoted and move on up the management tree, then letting her boss have his wicked way was something that she might just contemplate. But that was the future...right now, Phil's wonderful cock was sticking right up in her face and his lips were creating heaven in her open cunt. Kay sucked and licked again.

Outside, poor old Dave had cummm once and was now having a cigarette. He didn't know whether to leave and go home, but his hand just went back to his little cock as he watched how enthusiastic his wife was with another man. He saw her on her knees while another man held her open thighs and licked her welcoming cunt, and he watched his wife eagerly give head, going up and down the thick shaft of meat. He couldn't walk away now, and very soon, his cock was back to its throbbing best.

There seemed to be few words now as Phil wanted to begin the period when he would just take this young, married body and fuck it endlessly. After sucking and licking her cunt for what seemed like ages, Dave could see Phil get up and guide Kay to the sofa. There he bent her over so that her hands were on the cushions to support herself. Then Phil was behind her, holding those firm hips, and then he was prodding that monstrous cock into the waiting body. Phil started slowly but soon he was lunging into the warm opening, thrusting as deeply as possible while Dave could see his wife begin to moan and grunt, her head going up and down and from side to side with pure abandonment.

Phil was at full throttle as he doggie-fucked the insatiable wife. He hammered against her bottom with his groin, trying to go deeper into Kay as though he was trying to get into her stomach.

'Come on you dirty bitch,' he encouraged her. 'You want it badly, don't you? Come on, slut. Tell me!'

'Ohhhhh...yes, yes..........I love it, harder, harder....pleaseeeee! Your cock feels so good...so big.....fuck me harder, Phil...........harder!'

Quickly, Phil slipped out and sat himself onto the sofa. As he went down, he pulled Kay onto him so that she faced him, and she opened her thighs and lowered herself down onto the throbbing cock. It only took a few seconds and soon the couple were at it like animals again.

'Ughh, ughhh, ughhh........' she was moaning with every lunge down onto Phil's cock. Dave could see her breasts sway and her mouth gape open with lust and his hand just jacked at his cock in time with his wife going up and down on Phil's solid cock.

Then he saw Phil play with Kay's anus as he fucked his cock harshly into her cunt, and Kay seemed to stifle a scream at her excitement. 'Ahhhh......God, fuck me harder.......harder.....I'm a .....I'm a......!'

'What are you, Kay...come on, what are you?'

'Ummmmmmmmm.....I'm a dirty girl who loves your big cock.....push deeper, deeper, pleeeease!'

Almost immediately, Phil shoved the writhing body from his groin and went to the floor. This time, he lay the willing wife on her back and nestled between her legs. Now he was going to fuck her 'missionary' style, where he would be able to hammer her body into the carpet, with nothing to stop him from getting as deep as he could.

Straight away, Kay's legs went behind Phil's back and joined in a lock to keep her in position. As the enormous cock started to assault her beautifully once more, Kay's body began to buck up and down, so attached was it to Phil. He just held his body above Kay, with his hands on the floor, like doing push-ups, and thrashed into this warm, wet, appreciative cunt!

The couple engaged in passionate kisses and then they just looked at each other as Kay got a really deep pounding. She grunted and almost screamed each time Phil slammed his body down and his cock slid her cunt open and pushed into her depths, going deeper all the time so that she felt as though she was being split open!

'Ahhhhhhhh...........God, Phil, your........your fucking wonderful.....I can feel you fucking me really deep down inside...ughhhhhhhhh!!' He got faster, he went deeper, and Kay became more and more delirious as she was no longer taking part, but was just a fuck toy that Phil was using. But she adored every minute, every long, hard stroke into her body.

Outside, Dave had stopped wanking and just stared, open mouthed, at the scene on the other side of the window. As he gaped at seeing his wife completely capitulate to another man's cock, he knew that his role in life had completely changed. Although he was seeing two naked bodies writhing on the floor in frantic copulation, he wasn't really taking it in.

His mind buzzed with his options. Clearly, his wife loved to be dominated and that was something that Dave had failed to do during their married life. It was Kay that dominated him, but obviously she liked to be told what to do, she liked to be ordered about, she liked the dirty language, and she liked hard, forbidden sex! Dave could try to change, but it wasn't in his character. So, did he put up with his wife's apparent wanderings, did he confront her and perhaps end his marriage, or did he become a cuckold to his sexy, shapely wife and try and enjoy the way other men wanted her body?

As Kay screamed and bucked under the incessant fucking from Phil's thick cock, Dave saw, from his wife's movements and facial expressions, she was now coming to a wonderful, shuddering orgasm. Her fingernails scraped across Phil's back and Dave couldn't help giving his own cock some more hand strokes, as if on automatic pilot.

Suddenly, he saw his wife let out one last scream, her body arch and then slump onto the carpet, and she was definitely there! Phil held himself inside the open body and Dave knew that his wife was being comprehensively pumped with shot after shot of thick, white semen. Kay had really had her 'brains fucked out!'.....and she had really enjoyed and given her all to the experience again.

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers