English Rose Gets Plucked!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

Dave couldn't watch any more. He zipped his trousers closed and took one last look through the window, where he saw Phil lifting himself gently from his conquest. Kay's pink, open cunt was soaking and Dave thought he could spy a little trickle of cum oozing between her lips. He saw his wife smiling a broad, satisfied, satiated smile and then Dave slid quietly round the garden wall into the road and was quickly back into his car.

Dave's mind buzzed over and over as he drove to the yacht club. He definitely needed a pint of beer before returning home. He had some decisions to make, but all he could see was his sexy wife on her back, being fucked by a big cock, or on her knees, sucking the cock into her throat. Christ, what the hell am I going to do, thought Dave.

Could Dave make such a decision? Would he get the chance to decide? Would Kay make the decision for him? Only time would tell....but Dave's cock was still hard from what he had just witnessed!!

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers