English Roses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like them don't you," she giggled

"You know I do."

I moved my hands to the thin straps on the black dress and flipped them off her shoulders. I pulled the dress down to reveal a black bra.

Mandy moved her hand to my crotch and placed it on my erection.

"Can't we move to the bedroom," she pleaded, again looking toward the stairs.

"Not yet," I said as I moved my hands to the strapless bra and pulled it down and off her breasts.

They tumbled out as I stepped back look. Large brown aureoles, her nipples already hard.

I sucked in my breath. They were just as I had imagined. I lifted a breast and immediately moved my head forward, to envelope one of her nipples in my mouth. I felt Mandy tense just slightly and then give a small murmur. She moved a hand to the back of my head, to let me know she liked that.

Now I felt an urgency sweep over me and decided to have Mandy right there, just inside the front door.

I moved my lips back to hers and my hand under the hem of her skirt. Without hesitating, I pushed the skirt up, trailing my fingers up the inside of her soft thigh. When I reached her crotch I found what I was anticipating. Her brief panties were warm and damp.

"There will be very little foreplay," I thought, eagerly hooking a thumb into her panty line.

"No!" she said abruptly, catching me off guard.

"Not here Aus, I don't like it here."

Her tone was that of a women who meant what she said. I gathered myself together.

"Ok, Ok," I said grabbing her hand and heading for the stairs.

She made no protest as I pulled her along. I looked back to see her covering her large breasts with her free arm. We tip toed across the landing, past where Mike slept and into my room. I turned on the light.

"Can we keep the light off?" she asked.

"No, I need to see you."

"Well can you at least pull the blinds," she said, continuing to hold her breasts.

As I moved across the room and pulled the blinds, I turned to see her pulling her black dress down her thighs and off her feet. Then she stepped out of her shoes, standing naked except for her brief black panties. I looked at her pouch, noting she did not shave herself down there. That was of no concern to me.

I drank in her hour glass figure, before quickly reciprocating by ripping off my shirt and dropping my jeans. Unlike Mandy I did not keep my boxers on and stood before her, completely naked, my cock rigid in front of me.

"You do this to me Mandy," I said grabbing my pole and pointing it at her.

Even in my drunken state, I could tell Mandy was not familiar with this scene. Her eyes were wide and she stared at my manhood. She looked uncertain.

I stepped toward her and she took a step back toward the wall.

"You alright with this Mandy?"

"Yeah sure," she replied, without any conviction.

"Come here, I need you," I said crossing the gap between us and looking to reassure her with a hug and a kiss.

Despite our nudity, she appeared to relax into the kiss. The problem for me was it once again brought my cock into contact with her stomach. I started to move against her. She made no effort to stop me and I thought she was relaxing. I moved a hand to her breast and began to massage it. We lingered like this for some minutes.

Then she moved her body back slightly and slipped her hand between us to envelope my cock.

"This is better," I thought, as she began to move her hand. I slipped my free hand into the back of her panties and, after briefly squeezing her ample ass, moved to pull the panties off her buttocks.

Mandy immediately broke the kiss and stepped back defiantly.

"No! My panties have to stay on. It's on my terms, remember?"

Noting my perplexed look she continued in a more mellow tone.

"We can kiss and touch, but my panties stay. Say you agree or I'm leaving... Say it."

I was as horny as a buck rat and Mandy and her brown nipples departing at this point was the last thing I wanted.

"Yeah, Yeah, Mand's. No problems. The panties stay on and we just fool around a bit, Ok?"

The look on her face softened as I spoke. Mandy moved forward and took me by the hand leading me to the bed. She sat me on the edge, while she kneeled beside me.

"Thanks Aussie, I knew I could trust you," she whispered, beginning to lightly suck my earlobe. She brought her fingers back to my cock, which had briefly lost a bit of enthusiasm.

"There's plenty we can do Aus, do you like me doing this?"

She began to run her fingers up and down my cock and it immediately reacted. I let her continue, while I tried to take stock of the situation. I was clearly not going to be allowed to bury my length between her soft thighs.

"Is this something she denies every man or just me?" I wondered feeling some self-pity. "Maybe it's the wrong time of the month or maybe she's never fucked before? After all she's only 18."

Then I recalled something Ness' boyfriend, Finn, had told me in the pub. He said Mandy had told him she and Terri were both virgins. I had dismissed this as more bullshit from Finn. He was a troublemaker, but maybe he was being truthful for once.

"That would certainly explain things," I thought.

These questions and answers began to disappear as Mandy's brought her entire hand into play encircling my, now rigid, pole. Her tongue continued to probe and tease my ear. I let out a small sigh of pleasure.

"There you go Aus. There's lots of stuff we can do. You like that don't you?" she whispered in my ear, clearly having noted my increasing hardness.

I was liking it. I was liking it a lot, despite matters not proceeding quite as I had planned. I turned to look at her and caught sight of the two of us in the wall mirror. As I watched her preform on me, I was further aroused. I reached across to the bedside drawer and got out my lube.

"Here, try this, it'll make it easier."

She gave a low giggle as she put out her hand and I squirted the lube into it. She gently rubbed the lubricant around the head of my cock, further stimulating the sensitive gland. As I looked to the side I watched her rub the remainder on her breasts. Her nipples were fully erect and I made a move to touch them.

"No, wait where you are," she said sternly, making me remain in my position, seated on the edge of the bed.

Mandy repositioned herself so that she was kneeling behind me. She moved her breasts hard against my back, while keeping her hand clasped around my shaft.

"Do I turn you on Aus," she whispered, while nipping at my earlobe.

"Hmmm," was all I could manage.

It may not have been how I had envisaged this scenario playing out, but I found what was occurring very erotic. I watched Mandy in the mirror, while she pushed her breasts up and down my back, her hand doing the same to my cock. All the time she continued to whisper in my ear.

"We didn't need to fuck Aus. Look how hard your cock is. You love my hand on it. Do you like to feel my tits on your back?"

All the while her hand worked my cock, squeezing and releasing as she moved up and down its length. Then she moved to my balls, massaging them lightly, while she continued to press my shaft with her lower arm. She slowly drew the hand up to my head and began using her fingers and palm on the tip.

"She might be a virgin, but she's touched a man's cock before," I thought.

Mandy continued to concentrate on the sensitive helmet until we both felt a twitch. She immediately returned her attentions to the shaft. Now she gripped it firmly and began to move rapidly, up and down the entire erection.

Alternately, her tongue was all over my ear, her teeth nipping hard at my earlobe causing a twinge of pain. Her whispers became increasingly dirty.

"C'mon Aus, your cock is so big and so hard, it makes me so hot and horny. Come for me Aus; go on come for me baby."

Her hand, the talk, her tongue and teeth and the view in the mirror all combined to create a firestorm in my loins. It was too much for a poor country boy. I felt my juices rising. Given there appeared no need, I didn't attempt any control. I just let the lava rise, until it exploded out in large spurts, giving me blessed release. It blasted skyward before falling to the floor out in front of my spread feet.

"Good boy, good boy," Mandy laughed, clearly impressed by what she had achieved. She continued to milk me.

Finally, she moved so I could fall back prone on the bed, a few weak shots still coming, while she continued to grip my cock.

I lay there for a moment. I looked up at her and saw her chest was heaving like mine. She had a glazed look in her eye. She was aroused.

Without warning, Mandy threw her thigh over my torso straddling me. She pushed her lubricated breasts onto my face. One hand grasped an ample breast and brought the nipple to my mouth.

"Just like I did on your ear," she ordered.

I found a nipple and sucked on it hard and then brought my teeth together lightly on it. She appeared to like that. She was moving her butt, while she pushed her pelvis into my lower chest. It took me a minute to recover from my own orgasm, before I worked out what was occurring. When she slipped a hand between us, I was in no doubt.

I guessed her hand was touching where mine had not been allowed to go, because I felt it moving up and down. I couldn't see her face, as her head was somewhere higher than mine on the bed, but I could hear her breathing. It quickly got louder and more erratic. I could do little except try and catch a breath, her nipple still planted deep in my mouth.

Within a minute or so, I felt her thighs tighten into my flanks and Mandy came with a long loud moan. She was pushing her breasts so hard into my face that she cut of my oxygen completely.

As I felt her begin to relax, she lay on me not saying anything. I freed my mouth, enabling me to breath. We lay like that for some time as Mandy regathered her composure.

Finally, she rolled and propped herself up on one arm.

"Fuck that was intense," she said.

"I'll say."

Mandy took a deep breath and stood up.

"I gotta get home," she said making no effort to kiss me.

I said nothing as I watched her quickly dress. She returned to my ear and whispered.

"Let's not tell Terri about this Aus."

The mention of Terri took me by surprise and caused me some consternation.

"Why did she have to say that," I thought to myself, as I raised my eyebrows to acknowledge her suggestion was a good idea.

"I'll get myself home, you just lie there."

With that she moved across the room and out the door.

"That was different," I thought to myself, as I drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

At 3am I was roused by my phone going off. The light was still on and I was in the same position that Mandy had left me.

I located the phone and read the text. It was from Mandy.

"Hi Aus. Let's not tell Terri about tonight. I don't think she'd understand. We don't want to hurt her."

"Christ." I thought sleepily. "Why does she have to go on about telling Terri? She's up north and didn't even bother to tell me she was going. Who cares about Terri?"

Bold thoughts, but not matched by the gnawing guilt in my stomach.

I drifted back to sleep.

12